It is amazing the leader of the free world is dementia ridden

1 hour ago, Madmax said:

He can not put a sentence together!  We are doomed!!!

I realize you're trolling, but you're a scumbag, a bullshitter, and you have non-existent standards. 

the best thing about Biden is he's not some RWNJ shitbag. if that hasn't actually registered with you as the truth that it is yet, now it has.

you fkn' idiot...

Psssssst....

He's not the leader of the free world, he's just another American president.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Person, man, woman, camera, TV

It's amazing! Only the super stable genius can do it!

- DSK

Hey, you got the order wrong, no extra points.

person, woman, man, camera, TV

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Hey, you got the order wrong, no extra points.

person, woman, man, camera, TV

See?

it's extremely difficult, you must be a genius too!

I bet you can't do it again, like The Mighty Trump can!!

- DSK

3 minutes ago, Sailabout said:

The people that voted Biden in cant tell there is something wrong, he appears normal to them.

That's right, we can't see the invisible demons hovering over him, the way sluggo and MudMax can

- DSK

11 hours ago, Madmax said:

He can not put a sentence together!  We are doomed!!!

Have you been tested for Tourettes Syndrome?   Because that's what these out of the blue threads remind me of.   

This will probably be an unpopular statement to many but what the hey:  I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump.  I would have preferred just about any of the other people running for the nomination.  I am of the opinion that our country may not have survived another four years of a Trump administration, especially since if he followed the rules (yeah, like that would happen) there would be no third term and as his SS general, Miller stated, "The powers of the president will not be questioned",  which Trump would have taken as fact to further enrich himself and his cronies with no regard for the country. 

I was hoping Biden would give the country a chance to catch it's breath for four years, recover, and move forward in 2024.  Trump and his supporters are doing their best to prevent that from happening.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, bridhb said:

was hoping Biden would give the country a chance to catch it's breath for four years, recover, and move forward in 2024.  Trump and his supporters are doing their best to prevent that from happening.

I can almost see TFG on the phone with all the oil and gas CEOs making promises if they'll keep the gas cost rising. That's who he is. And them big ol Ford trucks suck them some gas. They'll be paying for it with CTCs and hate Biden all the while.

35 minutes ago, bridhb said:

This will probably be an unpopular statement to many but what the hey:  I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump.  I would have preferred just about any of the other people running for the nomination.  I am of the opinion that our country may not have survived another four years of a Trump administration, especially since if he followed the rules (yeah, like that would happen) there would be no third term and as his SS general, Miller stated, "The powers of the president will not be questioned",  which Trump would have taken as fact to further enrich himself and his cronies with no regard for the country. 

I was hoping Biden would give the country a chance to catch it's breath for four years, recover, and move forward in 2024.  Trump and his supporters are doing their best to prevent that from happening.

Except it's not the GOP stalling Biden's efforts It's his own party.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Joker said:

2 questionably democratic senators out of 50.  Name one republican senator that is voting to move this country forward.

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

:lol:

Now, class... this is how the world looks when you have your head really -really- wedged far up your own asshole

- DSK

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bridhb said:

2 questionably democratic senators out of 50.  Name one republican senator that is voting to move this country forward.

There is a Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill just waiting for the House to vote on.  Nancy doesn't want to bring it to a vote because the progressive's are threatening to not vote for it.  There is a good chance it passes the house with a true Bipartisan support, but Nancy knows that would look bad.  LET THAT SINK IN  She doesn't want to pass a bill with GOP support because members of her own party oppose it.  There is a reason the Dems are taking a hit with the American public. 

1 hour ago, Sailabout said:

The people that voted Biden in cant tell there is something wrong, he appears normal to them.

Joe is an old man doing his service for our country. He is not JFK, or BHO. TFG, should sit and stew in his diapers. If he feels manly, he could challenge the President to a ramp descending, bike, running, math or any other kind or competition. It would be fun to watch. When a wannabe Fascist sends a mob to attack our Capitol, it is the coward that sends the mob. Bone spurs are a good excuse.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, The Joker said:

There is a Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill just waiting for the House to vote on.  Nancy doesn't want to bring it to a vote because the progressive's are threatening to not vote for it.  There is a good chance it passes the house with a true Bipartisan support, but Nancy knows that would look bad.  LET THAT SINK IN  She doesn't want to pass a bill with GOP support because members of her own party oppose it.  There is a reason the Dems are taking a hit with the American public. 

some have actual standards, you bullshitting muppet, I believe you're confusing that with political gamesmanship. the sensible don't want anything to do with the morally bankrupt idiocy of the 'gop' and their correspondingly shitty non-policies.

check your c-nt ass before disingenuously assigning misplaced blame to those trying to do some good for the cuntry.

3 hours ago, The Joker said:

Fuck the 'gop'.

16 hours ago, Voyageur said:

Joe is an old man doing his service for our country. He is not JFK, or BHO. TFG, should sit and stew in his diapers. If he feels manly, he could challenge the President to a ramp descending, bike, running, math or any other kind or competition. It would be fun to watch. When a wannabe Fascist sends a mob to attack our Capitol, it is the coward that sends the mob. Bone spurs are a good excuse.

Doing service, has he done anything that any American is happy about?
His popularity rating of somewhere below zero is a good indicator

4 hours ago, Sailabout said:

Doing service, has he done anything that any American is happy about?
His popularity rating of somewhere below zero is a good indicator

Biden's ratings are higher than TFG at this point in their term. As a matter of fact, Biden has a higher approval rating than TFG ever had after his first week in office (or should I say after his first two presidential golf outings).

16 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Biden's ratings are higher than TFG at this point in their term. As a matter of fact, Biden has a higher approval rating than TFG ever had after his first week in office (or should I say after his first two presidential golf outings).

Such a standard.  One difference is how the majority of the press treat Biden compared to Trump.  I expect if the press covered Biden and his failures with the same level of “concern” they had for Trump Biden would be in the low 30’s 

15DE465E-086D-4933-8477-B372F5D90B57.jpeg

46 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Such a standard.  One difference is how the majority of the press treat Biden compared to Trump.  I expect if the press covered Biden and his failures with the same level of “concern” they had for Trump Biden would be in the low 30’s 

We have an Unfairness Cleanup on aisle 3.

943jGbkyEiqDGYiu4-ud_AGAnoTZMW4DtYeWnVaB

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did I claim it was unfair?

It’s simply the accepted fact of life in America. 

I can just start using "The U Word" if that makes you feel better.

inequality-concept-large-slice-small-ser

12 hours ago, The Joker said:

I expect if the press covered Biden...

If you are implying that Fox News, WSJ, Business Insider, OAN, Newsmax, etc... are not legitimate news outlets, you may have a point.

If you had a physically repulsive daughter, an intellectual drop kick, who was also afflicted with Tourrette's syndrome, and IBS, and you had an attractive daughter with advanced degrees in neuropsychopharmacology, and bio physics relating to the welfare of all cetaceans,  who had a stutter, would you treat them any differently in the home?

No of course you wouldn't.

Would you expect people out in the world might view them differently?

7 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

If you had a physically repulsive daughter, an intellectual drop kick, who was also afflicted with Tourrette's syndrome, and IBS, and you had an attractive daughter with advanced degrees in neuropsychopharmacology, and bio physics relating to the welfare of all cetaceans,  who had a stutter, would you treat them any differently in the home?

No of course you wouldn't.

Would you expect people out in the world might view them differently?

Are they Republicans?

• Like 1
On 10/28/2021 at 11:45 AM, another 505 sailor said:

If it wasn't for tax dodging individuals and corporations, Max wouldn't have clients to uber around.

Total and utter BS.  My clients this last week included a cell tower company billionaire and a home builder who builds 1500 homes at a time.  I even flew a singer who is very well known.