Kyle Rittenhouse trial

Is anyone else watching.  I’m watching the prosecution and so far it’s pretty obvious self defense.  Even the prosecution witness says the first guy shot, Rosenbaum was acting irrationally.  Earlier video shows him confronting other militia screaming “shoot me ni***r “  So an irrational guy just released from a mental hospital, that day chases down an armed kid, tried to take a rifle away and gets shot.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

I have to say that I regard anyone with a gun on their hip or slung over their shoulder walking around in public as being a threat to my life. I now include police in this generalization; I used to gi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Is anyone else watching.  I’m watching the prosecution and so far it’s pretty obvious self defense.  Even the prosecution witness says the first guy shot, Rosenbaum was acting irrationally.  Earlier video shows him confronting other militia screaming shoot me ni***r   So an irrational guy just released from a mental hospital, that day chases down an armed kid, tried to take a rifle away and gets shot.  

It was self defense 

the rioters were armed and fired on the kid 

Nice defense!! 
situation:

Crazed armed maniac goes to crowd. 

One person tries to stop the maniac and gets shot. 

Defense: The person who tried to stop the gun totin’ maniac is crazy. 

@The Joker bought it. Maybe the jury will buy it. Tye job of tge defense is to do its best. 

1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

Nice defense!! 
situation:

@The Joker bought it. Maybe the jury will buy it. Tye job of tge defense is to do its best. 

Well, they've got a point. You must be crazy if you try to stop/disarm a crazy person with a gun in a crowd.

4 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Nice defense!! 
situation:

Self defense 

the liberal thug fired his pistol 2 times , missed , then the kid blasted him 

33139D13-0934-47BC-82F8-4E6870498AC0.jpeg

9C2C1F98-4E0C-44D2-AC35-7643487FD65D.jpeg

662B0830-4B35-4EF3-82BB-21E90BCCAB5D.jpeg

1 minute ago, solosailor said:

He went there to kill and got his wish.   Lock him up.   Not self defense in any way unless they came into his house armed.

He went there to act as a medic and protect property.  The prosecution made that clear in their presentation.
they show video of him asking people if they need help.  There is an interview where He explained that he brought his gun to protect himself.  All of which were hours before the crazy guy chased him down and tried to take his gun.  Even the prosecution. Witness stated he was only acting nervous not threatening.    Lots of video of him around protestors earlier with zero signs that he went there to kill anyone. 
I’m guessing you are not watching 

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He went there to act as a medic and protect property.  

I'm sure they will be able to show his extensive medical training and a contract to protect said property.

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He went there to act as a medic and protect property.  The prosecution made that clear in their presentation.
they show video of him asking people if they need help.  There is an interview where He explained that he brought his gun to protect himself.  All of which were hours before the crazy guy chased him down and tried to take his gun.  Even the prosecution. Witness stated he was only acting nervous not threatening.    Lots of video of him around protestors earlier with zero signs that he went there to kill anyone. 

Lol.  This is the most American thing I can ever think of... a bunch of armed citizens go to a civil conflict and people end up dead at the hands of each other. Rittenhouae wasn’t there to protect anything other than his tiny dick fragile gun nutter ego and play army man. 

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Nice defense!! 
situation:

Nice made up bullshit.  If Kyle wanted to just pick off rioters, he had plenty more to choose from.  But instead, he was very disciplined about shooting only those that were actually attacking him, and not even all of them.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I'm sure they will be able to show his extensive medical training and a contract to protect said property.

Don’t need extensive training to render first aid.  He worked as a life guard so some medic training 

No need The police are on video record thanking the militia guys for being there.  

This topic is a loser for libruls who don’t stop and consider facts.

For all their pontificating about basing their opinions on evidence and being above politics, Kyle Rittenhouse demonstrates a serious blind spot amongst deplorable lefties who pair “gun” with BLM-adjacent people killed by a white person and scream for revenge via court system.

Either own up to your bloodlust for a young idiot’s head or man up and watch the video without labeling  Kyle as some sort of enemy before he enters the frame. 

Being chased, shot at, screamed at, assaulted while retreating, stumbling and fearing for your life is nothing to wish on anyone. But if it happens to any of you, I hope you come out of it unscathed and those who put you in fear for your life are the only ones injured.

Stop blindly arguing for Kyle’s head on a judicial pike. His politics are not on trial, but yours are.

• Like 7
31 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Nice defense!! 
situation:

I haven’t bought anything just pointing out what I see in the prosecutions evidence presented so far.  Maybe they have some evidence not yet presented  that would make their case.  
The defense hasn’t even presented their case yet 

5 minutes ago, chum said:

Oh, I thought he was there to kill someone.

Who gets to hide behind the 2nd Amendment?  Right wingers or left wingers?  That’s the problem with gun nutters, no one can decide who the bad guys are.

Didn’t the guy with the skateboard get killed?  Maybe he feared for his life when a deranged gun nutter showed up with an AR15.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, The Joker said:

LOL.  

20 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Who gets to hide behind the 2nd Amendment?  Right wingers or left wingers?  That’s the problem with gun nutters, no one can decide who the bad guys are.

Didn’t the guy with the skateboard get killed?  Maybe he feared for his life when a deranged gun nutter showed up with an AR15.

I think that's the nut of it. We don't have any way of dealing with "Self defense" when it's because you're armed. 

If Kyle had been wandering through the crowd, no issue. 

Instead, he was there with a weapon and perceived as a threat by the crowd. And there ain't no intelligence in a crowd that's bordering on a riot. 

We don't have any laws to deal with this situation except that because he showed up armed, people are dead. Now, politics aside, that sounds a lot like manslaughter. 

Defined:
: the unlawful killing of a human being without express or implied malice.
18 minutes ago, chum said:

From what I understand, he fired twice before Kyle returned fire. It wasn’t a case of spotting someone with a gun and opening fire preemptively.

From what I can tell, a lot of folks are ok with duels in the streets.

22 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

The best thing to do when a Nazi thug is shooting at an AR 15 is to close the gap because a weapon of war like that is tough to survive if the Nazi achieves stand off distance.  The heroic skateboarder almost neutralized the threat.  The jury needs to finish the job so no more die at his hands.

47 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Don’t need extensive training to render first aid.  He worked as a life guard so some medic training 

No need The police are on video record thanking the militia guys for being there.  

I’d like to point out that there a non zero # of Nazis among the ranks of the police.  Some of them for example stood aside when the treason isn’t attacked the Capitol.  Others obstructed justice after the fact.  So the fact that a Nazi cop would thank a Nazi doesn’t carry much weight with me.

So, in this case, the skateboarder was exercising the right of self-defense

Defined again:

Sometimes self-defense is justified even if the perceived aggressor didn’t actually mean the perceived victim any harm. What matters in these situations is whether a “reasonable person” in the same situation would have perceived an immediate threat of physical harm. The concept of the “reasonable person” is a legal conceit that is subject to differing interpretations in practice, but it is the legal system’s best tool to determine whether a person’s perception of imminent danger justified the use of protective force.

And in the act of exercising the right of self defense, gave Kyle the right to self-defense.

What a mess.

• Like 2

Other than our constitutional obligation to provide council, there is zero reason to defend the behavior of a nut who brings a weapon to a crowd. 
The asshole with the machine gun should have been exterminated a long time ago. 

The defense attorney comes across as more informed than the prosecutor.  Just got the police witness to say you never let someone take away your weapon because it can be used against you.  Plus that getting hit In the head is always a concern.  More for the self defense case. 

1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

Other than our constitutional obligation to provide council, there is zero reason to defend the behavior of a nut who brings a weapon to a crowd. 

Who had a machine gun?   

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

The defense attorney comes across as more informed than the prosecutor.  Just got the police witness to say you never let someone take away your weapon because it can be used against you.  Plus that getting hit In the head is always a concern.  More for the self defense case. 

Well, local DA versus finest money can buy. Wouldn’t expect it to go well for the DA 

6 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

You think we should preemptively "exterminate" people?

Some thing I never heard until now. Kyle yelled three times at Rosenbaum “I’m friendly,  friendly, friendly “.  Detective just testified that Rosenbaum continued to chase him despite the I’m friendly plea  

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Some thing I never heard until now. Kyle yelled three times at Rosenbaum “I’m friendly,  friendly, friendly “.  Detective just testified that Rosenbaum continued to chase him despite the I’m friendly plea  

There is no such thing as a friendly Nazi.

One of the defense attorneys is a local guy. Used to own a J/35 back in the 1980s.  Back when my son was in high school the guy gave my son, and his friend who was racing with him, his business card. Told the kids it was their get out of jail free card. Single use only.  He has since become the preferred defense attorney among the druggies, gangbangers and other felonious creatures.

33 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

There is no such thing as a friendly Nazi.

WTF? This trial isn't alleging that Kyle wore a white hood and hunted black men, persecuted jews, threw firebombs into churches. I don't have a clue if Kyle would support an authoritarian right wing government.

Just stop.

59 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

We don't have any laws to deal with this situation except that because he showed up armed, people are dead. Now, politics aside, that sounds a lot like manslaughter. 

Defined:
: the unlawful killing of a human being without express or implied malice.

Please tell us why Kyle shooting people who were charging him while expressing malice with words and actions, bearing & using weapons is "unlawful." When did Kyle give up his right to self defense?

I think his self centered actions instigated a disaster, but the problem isn't with his actions while being attacked by folks who were out despite a curfew, it is with the blasé and supportive reaction of police to his presence there with a gun. The problem is that Kyle was able to open carry a long gun during a curfew during a riot because he was white. The problem is that leftists are setting themselves up for failure trying to paint this kid as the problem.

This kid is as much the victim of racism, lax gun laws and social myopia as the misguided idiots who went to a gunfight with a plastic baggie, a skateboard and a farcical attitude about the proper time and place for using a handgun, and how to use their gun. These idiots charged a long gun with a sense of entitlement and moral righteousness which fools are echoing here in a vain attempt to prove to themselves that right makes might.

You're neither if you keep arguing this was murder. You're just another idiot charging a long gun. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

WTF? This trial isn't alleging that Kyle wore a white hood and hunted black men, persecuted jews, threw firebombs into churches. I don't have a clue if Kyle would support an authoritarian right wing government.

Just stop.

Please tell us why Kyle shooting people who were charging him while expressing malice with words and actions, bearing & using weapons is "unlawful." When did Kyle give up his right to self defense?

I think his self centered actions instigated a disaster, but the problem isn't with his actions while being attacked by folks who were out despite a curfew, it is with the blasé and supportive reaction of police to his presence there with a gun. The problem is that Kyle was able to open carry a long gun during a curfew during a riot because he was white. The problem is that leftists are setting themselves up for failure trying to paint this kid as the problem.

This kid is as much the victim of racism, lax gun laws and social myopia as the misguided idiots who went to a gunfight with a plastic baggie, a skateboard and a farcical attitude about the proper time and place for using a handgun, and how to use their gun. These idiots charged a long gun with a sense of entitlement and moral righteousness which fools are echoing here in a vain attempt to prove to themselves that right makes might.

You're neither if you keep arguing this was murder. You're just another idiot charging a long gun. 

The idiots who charged may have been in fear due to the fact that someone is carrying a gun. In a stand-your-ground state (wisconsin is not) that would be enough to shoot the guy. In this case, one could make an argument that the skateboard dude was afraid and exercising self defense, which made Kyle afraid and he exercised HIS self defense, ending up with a dead guy.  All because Kyle chose to bring a gun.

You said it yourself above. No Kyle in a crowd with a gun after curfew, no one dies. Kyle's decision led to a death(s). That's homocide, but maybe justified. 

I don't think we have laws to deal with this since we're in love with guns. Would be pretty simple anywhere else.

(Note, no where have I brought up politics of Kyle or the dead, or race)

17 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Just stop.

The media have largely sanitized the criminal histories of these three men. Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender who was out on bond for a domestic abuse battery accusation and was caught on video acting aggressively earlier that night. Huber was a felon convicted in a strangulation case who was recently accused of domestic abuse. Grosskreutz was convicted of a crime for use of a firearm while intoxicated and was armed with a handgun when shot. You can read their criminal records in full later in this article.

Newly released documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old. He was convicted of two amended counts as part of a plea deal. See those documents here.

21 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Just stop.

He’s a Nazi.  He was photographed with a bunch of 3%’rs 

11 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Start with the basics?

Did he have the legal right to carry that gun in that location?

No he did not. He was underage to be in possession of that particular weapon. He had a friend buy It for him. That friend, who testified yesterday, is facing charges over that purchase. He was also on the streets, like everyone else, after curfew.

13 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Start with the basics?

Did he have the legal right to carry that gun in that location?

No, but only because he wasn’t 18.  He is facing a misdemeanor charge on that issue.  
Nothing to do with the self defense claims. 

8 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Was the AR15 for rendering medical care?  Is that how they teach it in Jr. Lifeguards when someone is drowning?

No Kyle, no death.  Period.

No Rosenbaum no more Kids anal raped.  No Huber no more girlfriends strangled and abused.    Hard to point a gun missing your bicep  So no more gun charges Grosskreutz.  Maybe the kid deserves a medal 

Ha ha ha,

Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

• Like 8

The kid went across state lines, with an assault rifle. He was videoed chasing down people, and shooting them point blank as they lay on the ground. That doesn't sound like something a "Medic" would do..... Maybe a Journalist with a teeny weenie... But not a medic.

• Downvote 1

The big question I have is WHY THE FUCK WAS HE DOING THERE? 

answer - TO KILL SOMEONE< which is against Christ teachings "Thou Shall not Kill, So I guess he's not a Christian?

To me it sounds like a stupid kid running into a burning movie theater with a can of gas yelling fire, 

go to Civil war topic,

he gets off =civil war

he gets convicted= civil war 

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

After the police were told to stand down Kyle went into town with his gun to protect people from the peaceful protests 

8F9C30F6-6940-4D45-B16A-2F4D86341DEE.png

15 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

The kid went across state lines, with an assault rifle. He was videoed chasing down people, and shooting them point blank as they lay on the ground. That doesn't sound like something a "Medic" would do..... Maybe a Journalist with a teeny weenie... But not a medic.

Really?  Other than the first 6 words None of that is correct, in fact it’s so far from what happened I’m amazed that you believe it, let alone had the nerve to post it. 

8 minutes ago, chum said:

The bullshitters are out in force today. 

maybe, but no one seems to want to answer the question, where does self defense start? Was the skateboarder exercising self defense? How about after one guy is shot, are the other guys now ok to shoot back? Cause if I see someone shot next to me, I'm pretty sure I have a reasonable right to be fearful and defend myself.

Maybe we just take them all and put in a ring for our amusement, Roman-style?

Seems like we've created quite a legal conundrum here.

I'd like to see some penalty for carrying a weapon illegally that resulted in death. I don't know if that is even possible. We all know Kyle wouldn't have killed anyone (nor been in jeopardy himself) if he had been unarmed. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Raz&#x27;r said:

maybe, but no one seems to want to answer the question, where does self defense start? Was the skateboarder exercising self defense? How about after one guy is shot, are the other guys now ok to shoot back? Cause if I see someone shot next to me, I'm pretty sure I have a reasonable right to be fearful and defend myself.

Maybe we just take them all and put in a ring for our amusement, Roman-style?

Seems like we've created quite a legal conundrum here.

I'd like to see some penalty for carrying a weapon illegally that resulted in death. I don't know if that is even possible. We all know Kyle wouldn't have killed anyone (nor been in jeopardy himself) if he had been unarmed. 

Kyle was running away from everyone he shot.  He very precisely shot only some of those attacking him.  

Do you just make this shit up as you go?

59 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Maybe the kid deserves a medal 

Law and order?  Due process?  Fuck that! Do it the Republican way where anyone with a gun is the police, judge, jury and executioner! Fuck off with your vigilante wet dreams.  I'm sure you've wacked off several times to the footy of the trial today. Rittenhouse as well as the other played stupid games.  They win stupid prizes.  

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, jzk said:

Kyle was running away from everyone he shot.  He very precisely shot only some of those attacking him.  

Do you just make this shit up as you go?

Ahh, he was hunted down like a dog and only defended himself. Well, I'm sure that's the defense's story. Maybe the jury will believe that. 

1 hour ago, slug zitski said:

The media have largely sanitized the criminal histories of these three men.

Yes, you RWNJ'S love to justify killing anyone with a criminal history.  Rittenhouse was a criminal at the very moment he was carrying the gun.  You seem to gloss over that.

Just now, Raz&#x27;r said:

Ahh, he was hunted down like a dog and only defended himself. Well, I'm sure that's the defense's story. Maybe the jury will believe that. 

Did you watch any of the trial?  They had overhead video from 8500 feet in the air where you could watch all of the player's movements.

1 minute ago, Swimsailor said:

Yes, you RWNJ'S love to justify killing anyone with a criminal history.  Rittenhouse was a criminal at the very moment he was carrying the gun.  You seem to gloss over that.

Compare carrying a gun 1 year under age with anally raping children under 10.  

How would you compare those "crimes?"

2 minutes ago, jzk said:

Compare carrying a gun 1 year under age with anally raping children under 10.  

How would you compare those "crimes?"

We have a judicial and criminal justice system for that.  Not 17 year Olds Ar15's.

Fuck, you think killing someone for selling lose cigarettes is justified. 

• Like 2
Just now, Swimsailor said:

We have a judicial and criminal justice system for that.  Not 17 year Olds with Ar15's.

What case are you talking about?  Did Kyle just hunt down this child rapist and shoot him?  Or did he run away from him?

He went there to act as a medic and protect property.  

Well since you are into helping people and believe every fucking ridiculous lie I really need your help.   Can you please go empty your bank account and sell all your assets and I'll repay you next week.   Thanks rube.

10 minutes ago, chum said:

Nope, some are just plain booze fueled fantasy, others are usual bullshit meant to obscure facts, and some are the ramblings of well known pill poppers who must be in some sauce as well tonight judging by the incoherent rambling. 

Well known pill poppers?  I'd love to hear who you think those people are.  Do tell!

16 minutes ago, solosailor said:

Well since you are into helping people and believe every fucking ridiculous lie I really need your help.   Can you please go empty your bank account and sell all your assets and I'll repay you next week.   Thanks rube.

Just repeating what the prosecutor presented to the court today.  I think he knows all of this would have come out so he is doing his best to spin it negatively.  Unfortunately for him the defense is using his own witnesses to tell the story to the jury.  

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

I need a hint.

He hasn't got a clue, how's he going to give you a hint?

11 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

Ask yourself this,

Do I think it was a good decision for the kid to have a gun with him that day?

Hell yeah! Never know when you might need a gun while Medicing someone!

The first guy killed, the one who first chased Rittenhouse and threw a hosptial belongings baggie at him, was just ahead of a guy who fired his handgun a few steps behind them both.

As the baggie dude closes on him, the gunshot from behind causes Kyle to spin around. Rittenhouse fires four rounds, killing baggie guy.

Why isn’t anyone mad at the guy who started the gunfight? Why did he need a firearm at a protest? Why did he need to shoot at a kid who was running away?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

The first guy killed, the one who first chased Rittenhouse and threw a hosptial belongings baggie at him, was just ahead of a guy who fired his handgun a few steps behind them both.

As the baggie dude closes on him, the gunshot from behind causes Kyle to spin around. Rittenhouse fires four rounds, killing baggie guy.

Why isn’t anyone mad at the guy who started the gunfight? Why did he need a firearm at a protest? Why did he need to shoot at a kid who was running away?

An eye witness also said the pedo tried to grab the kids gun when he was shot. The eye witness account is posted way back in the original post about Rittenhouse.

4 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Because he has a right.

The rest of the world sees this as stupidity writ large.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

What a paradox that some people miss.

6 hours ago, slug zitski said:

The media have largely sanitized the criminal histories of these three men. Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender who was out on bond for a domestic abuse battery accusation and was caught on video acting aggressively earlier that night. Huber was a felon convicted in a strangulation case who was recently accused of domestic abuse. Grosskreutz was convicted of a crime for use of a firearm while intoxicated and was armed with a handgun when shot. You can read their criminal records in full later in this article.

Newly released documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old. He was convicted of two amended counts as part of a plea deal. See those documents here.

Link is down.

Does criminal history give anyone permission to kill them?

Are you advocating for vigiliantism?

1 hour ago, ShortForBob said:

He'll get off.

Simply because unlike anywhere else in the world, It's legal to carry arms as part of a self appointed "militia" and "help" the police with their crowd control duties.

That's not why he'll get off no matter how many times you say it.

6 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:

Ask yourself this,

Do I think it was a good decision for the kid to have a gun with him that day?

Yes and no.  A better question is should he have been there at all? No 
If he was going into a protest/riot situation to protect property then the gun makes sense.  

And yes I know he was a few months to young to own that particular gun. 

4 hours ago, bstrdsonofbtl said:

Slate?  I only read the part about this trial.   So many dog whistles and lies used to inflame the left.   No wonder some have even the basic facts completely wrong. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ncik said:

Link is down.

Does criminal history give anyone permission to kill them?

Are you advocating for vigiliantism?

She people here say it was OK for him to shoot/kill these guys because they are scum. Did Rittenhouse know this and was only doing his civic duty?

1 minute ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

She people here say it was OK for him to shoot/kill these guys because they are scum. Did Rittenhouse know this and was only doing his civic duty?

I posted that view in response to some over the top false claims about what happened.   So to clarify.  No I do not think he was doing his civic duty or that their past actions should be justification for shooting them.  In the case of Rosenbaum I think his mental history could play a part in why he chased after Rittenhouse and why he was screaming shoot me Ni***r at other people.