Kyle Rittenhouse trial

12 minutes ago, Keith said:

So, In America its only a misdemeanor for an underage teenager to acquire ahead of time, a fully loaded, illegal to him firearm, and transport it out in the open, ready to use, while taking part in a full on riot...

Seriously ?

Please don't try to understand this monkey house, your head will explode.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

I have to say that I regard anyone with a gun on their hip or slung over their shoulder walking around in public as being a threat to my life. I now include police in this generalization; I used to gi

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, 00seven said:

It's what he does

Well, you could work on ameliorating the ethnic tensions in your own continent . .  

but that would be like, well . . .  . I dunno exactly  . . . . 

work or something  . . ??? 

29 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He might be guilty of having that gun a few months before he legally was supposed to but that is a misdemeanor.  
How was he participating in the riot?  Did he set any fires?

Did he loot any stores?

Did he tip over any cars, throw any bricks?  

Did he scream he was going to kill anyone ? 

Nope he choose to defend his town from the rioters.   Because the Liberal idiots are afraid to confront violent lefty rioters.  They would rather let cities burn than run the risk of hurting a protestor.  

Why are you calling cops lefty idiots?

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Correct Wisconsin is a big hunting state.  So there is some grey area on if he could carry it under adult supervision.  That is why the defense was pushing the adult militia watching over him and why the prosecution is reminding the jury that the militia members just met him. 
Open Carry is legal in WI. 

Are there no laws regarding a non licensed underage person transporting a firearm across state lines to participate in a riot?

Wouldn't that become a federal offense. 

You know what, that has to be some of the most lenient fucked firearm laws Ive ever heard of.

The present form of the American 2nd amendment in this day and age is slowly killing your country.

The real trouble is most Americans are simply to ignorant to realize it.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Keith said:

Are there no laws regarding a non licensed underage person transporting a firearm across state lines to participate in a riot?

You know what, that has to be some of the most lenient fucked firearm laws Ive ever heard of.

The present form of the American 2nd amendment in this day and age is slowly killing your country.

I’m glad someone else kinda sees the point. The law is fucked up.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well, you could work on ameliorating the ethnic tensions in your own continent . .  

but that would be like, well . . .  . I dunno exactly  . . . . 

work or something  . . ??? 

You're a silly old cunt. Unlike you, I'm not here to virtue signal all fucking day.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Keith said:

The present form of the American 2nd amendment in this day and age is slowly rapidly killing your country.

FTFY

2 hours ago, Keith said:

Apparently, he didn't actually do that bolded bit. The rifle was with a friend of his in the same State.

But - shrug. Taking it, hell, GOING to the riot was utterly stupid.

As for possessing the rifle at 17 - guess what? I and pretty much all my friends owned, carried and used firearms way before we were 18 years old, perfectly legally, back in the day. Hell, my cousin used to have a fully functional Bren gun at home, he was the squad weapons guy in the cadets. He'd carry it to & from school on the train. The rest of us had the usual at the time mix of bolt action, pump action and semiauto rifles from 22LR up to 44 calibre stuff. We used to go to & from the local rifle range openly carrying long guns, nobody got their knickers in a twist or had panic attacks.

Yep, the world has changed, too many fuckwits with guns for sure, and I'm fully in support of restricting/eliminating private ownership of semiauto  firearms with large magazine capacities, but really, I *do* wonder just how a lot of you guys grew up and where, the way you carry on.

FKT

1 minute ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Apparently, he didn't actually do that bolded bit. The rifle was with a friend of his in the same State.

As for possessing the rifle at 17 - guess what? I and pretty much all my friends owned, carried and used firearms way before we were 18 years old, perfectly legally, back in the day. Hell, my cousin used to have a fully functional Bren gun at home, he was the squad weapons guy in the cadets. He'd carry it to & from school on the train. The rest of us had the usual at the time mix of bolt action, pump action and semiauto rifles from 22LR up to 44 calibre stuff. We used to go to & from the local rifle range openly carrying long guns, nobody got their knickers in a twist or had panic attacks.

Yep, the world has changed, too many fuckwits with guns for sure, and I'm fully in support of restricting/eliminating private ownership of semiauto  firearms with large magazine capacities, but really, I *do* wonder just how a lot of you guys grew up and where, the way you carry on.

FKT

How the fuck is what we did back in the day remotely relevant to what happens now?

Time has well and truly past you by.

12 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Hi, Jeff. Where is the missing bicep? Is this ludicrous, or what?

You said it was "ludicrous" the .223 wounds are significantly more complicated, medically, than other firearm wounds. 

At that point, you just took to ignoring the medical input I scrounged. Yo, a retraction would be an honorable move.

When have I ever said 5.56/.223 rounds were less wounding?  Post it.  One of the very reasons that make a .223 round a good Home defense weapon is it tends to blow up and become unstable/tumble when it hits stuff (more so for the common 55gr FMJ).  It make it both lethal and less of a danger of punching through walls and 2x4s in houses to go through the neighbor's house or through apartment walls.  

But I'm pretty sure a 9mm HP would have exploded a bicep at point blank range as well as as the .223 round.  Not sure what your point is.  Had one bicep boi not chased KR down and shot at him, he would have an extra one.  

12 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

I haven't taken anything out of context.  I really don't give a fuck what happens.  I just call you and your idiot friends here out for being cheerleaders for some pasty vigilante as if it reflects on you.  He wasn't a security guard, he wasn't an EMT, he shouldn't have been there, a plastic bag and a skateboard aren't weapons, he couldn't tend to anyone medically carrying that weapon without putting it down, he's a bullshitter on the stand, he bullshit his cohorts, he went around the law to get the weapon, he wasn't hurt.  Yeah, it is about how I feel, I feel the punk kid is a piece of trash.  You identify with him like a son, great, this time next week when he's out of the news you and your friends here can tell us who is the next poor victim we need to be outraged about.

I'm not cheerleading anything.  I'm making statements of fact based on video evadents of how I think this trial will go.  I've said repeatedly, consistently and early at the beginning that KR shouldn't have been there with a gun.  But he was and none of us can change that fact.  I'm sure KR wishes he hadn't been there either that night.  But none of that changes the objective fact that he was attacked by multiple people at at least two different locations and he had the right to defend himself.  I believe if he had not been armed, he would be dead right now.  Yes, none of this happens if he had not been there.  But also, none of this happens had he not been attacked, chased, knocked to the ground and been shot at by other armed folks.  

No one was the good guy or bad guy that night.  They were all degrees of wrong.  One walked away unscathed, 3 other did not.  Had those 3 left him alone instead of attempting vigilante justice, they would be good as rain right now too.

12 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

I don't know what he was thinking when he held it up.  Common sense says he was both defending himself and using it to stop Kyle.  It seems to me he was going after someone who was fleeing after shooting someone.  Thinking a skateboard was going to help him in any way was a fatal mistake.

Sounds like a classic vigilante.  Do you support vigilantism?  

20 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

When have I ever said 5.56/.223 rounds were less wounding?  Post it.  One of the very reasons that make a .223 round a good Home defense weapon is it tends to blow up and become unstable/tumble when it hits stuff (more so for the common 55gr FMJ).  It make it both lethal and less of a danger of punching through walls and 2x4s in houses to go through the neighbor's house or through apartment walls.  

But I'm pretty sure a 9mm HP would have exploded a bicep at point blank range as well as as the .223 round.  Not sure what your point is.  Had one bicep boi not chased KR down and shot at him, he would have an extra one.  

Not so fast, liar boy. We had an extended exchange about this. And I went to work and then I presented facts.

• The shock wave caused by this round.
  • The known cavitation of the wounds, in human bodies.
  • The early descriptions from Viet Nam, with decapitations and severed limbs galore.
  • Useless livers, resulting from peripheral wounds.
  • Gruesome accounts from doctors.
  • Tears and frustration outside the emergency rooms.
  • The emerging need for the skills of combat doctors in urban settings.
  • Multiple surgeries (five to nine) needed after .223 contact.
  • Different bullet tracks in flesh, compounded in the case of the .223 platforms.
  • Pork loins shot, displaying missing flesh, which had evaporated in a pink mist.
  • All of the above was presented, and you stonewalled it, you fucker.

The thread was nuked, because the word ludicrous does not search. I expect either a better memory from you, or more honesty, either one. 

3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm not cheerleading anything.  I'm making statements of fact based on video evadents of how I think this trial will go.  I've said repeatedly, consistently and early at the beginning that KR shouldn't have been there with a gun.  But he was and none of us can change that fact.  I'm sure KR wishes he hadn't been there either that night.  But none of that changes the objective fact that he was attacked by multiple people at at least two different locations and he had the right to defend himself.  I believe if he had not been armed, he would be dead right now.  Yes, none of this happens if he had not been there.  But also, none of this happens had he not been attacked, chased, knocked to the ground and been shot at by other armed folks.  

No one was the good guy or bad guy that night.  They were all degrees of wrong.  One walked away unscathed, 3 other did not.  Had those 3 left him alone instead of attempting vigilante justice, they would be good as rain right now too.

So you agree that it was the fact that he carried a gun that led him to be confronted.  It wasn't that he was there, it was that he was there with a gun.  Without the gun he would have been left alone.  Agree?

5 hours ago, Raz'r said:

So, you feel the Georgia boys will walk since the victim grabbed for the shotgun? Kinda like Trayvon, except he didn't go for the gun.

The difference between the GA boys and KR is that the GA bois chased and confronted Arbury and then attacked him when he was cornered.  He fought back as he is allowed to do in Self Defense.  Unfortunately, he didn't prevail.

KR didn't chase anyone down, KR didn't attack anyone.  He was being chased by the mob, was kicked, hit and shot at and he shot back and stopped the threat.  

If you can't see the difference, I suggest you take up Kal's IQ test challenge and see how stupid you are once and for all.  Dunning Kruegerhas your number.

12 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'll be your huckleberry.  Two IQ tests in the same room graded by the same person.  Name any amount pussy.  

I find people who boast about their intelligence...... probably shouldn't.  You are no different than Bull Gaytor who used to boast about his alleged prowess with money, UF grads, BMWs, drugs, and the Playboy mansion.  

Just saying.  

3 hours ago, Keith said:

Except that he DID NOT travel across state lines with a firearm.  And it's generally NOT illegal to carry a weapon across state lines unless that state has specific rules against it.  Nor do we license people to carry a firearm except in some states and usually for CCW only.

So you can be faux-raged all you want - but whether you like it or not, we have different laws in 'Murica than you do up in the GWN.

31 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Not so fast, liar boy. We had an extended exchange about this. And I went to work and then I presented facts.

• The shock wave caused by this round.
  • The known cavitation of the wounds, in human bodies.
  • The early descriptions from Viet Nam, with decapitations and severed limbs galore.
  • Useless livers, resulting from peripheral wounds.
  • Gruesome accounts from doctors.
  • Tears and frustration outside the emergency rooms.
  • The emerging need for the skills of combat doctors in urban settings.
  • Multiple surgeries (five to nine) needed after .223 contact.
  • Different bullet tracks in flesh, compounded in the case of the .223 platforms.
  • Pork loins shot, displaying missing flesh, which had evaporated in a pink mist.
  • All of the above was presented, and you stonewalled it, you fucker.

The thread was nuked, because the word ludicrous does not search. I expect either a better memory from you, or more honesty, either one. 

Post it fuck face.  Because you are dreaming your methhead & stump murder dreams again.

BTW - I thought you had a database of all this shit.  You're slipping.

31 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

So you agree that it was the fact that he carried a gun that led him to be confronted.  It wasn't that he was there, it was that he was there with a gun.  Without the gun he would have been left alone.  Agree?

No

20 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Post it fuck face.  Because you are dreaming your methhead & stump murder dreams again.

Evidently, you thought the pattern of fluffy stonewalling could substitute for the medical facts. But that was then. Today, do you recognize the increased severity of AW wounds?

37 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No

Why would he have been confronted without a gun?  What would have motivated any of the people that approached him?  Was it the camo he was wearing?  Would you agree that if he had been there with no gun and no camo they would have left him alone?

48 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

The source of this is nuked. But here is the heart of what was a long discussion, on several threads. Basically, you never admit what's going on, by changing the subject.

/topic/177848-support-for-ban-on-assault-weapons-at-all-time-low/&do=findComment&comment=5508630

On 10/31/2016 at 6:44 PM, jocal505 said: (quoting others) But because they (AW  projectiles) travel at nearly three times the speed of sound, they deliver a punch well beyond the hole made by the bullet, pulverizing nearby blood vessels and turning soft tissue to jelly.

Combat surgeons who have treated wounds inflicted by this type of high-velocity rifle, the AR-15 class, say the weapons scare them.

"The wounds are just otherworldly," said Penn Medicine trauma surgeon Jeremy W. Cannon, an expert marksman who served with the Air Force in Iraq and Afghanistan. "You're talking big, giant cavities and a hole you can put your fist through."

John M. Porter, chief of trauma at Cooper University Health Care in Camden and a former Army trauma surgeon, said injuries caused by high-velocity rifle rounds are "much harder to fix" than those from a handgun.

What happens when AR-15 rifle bullets tear through the human body

By Chris Smith on Jun 21, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Compare the damage an AR-15 and a 9mm handgun can do to the human body: “One looks like a grenade went off in there,” says Peter Rhee, a trauma surgeon at the University of Arizona. “The other looks like a bad knife cut.”

... The incident took place days after a person decided to bring a gun to a nightclub, killing 49 people in Orlando, with the help of a rifle that was originally developed for special ops. These sort of unfortunate events spark new debates around gun control. One idea is to ban rifles designated as weapons of war, and a new report shows us what happens when 5.56mm AR-15 rifle bullets tear through flesh and bone.

“One looks like a grenade went off in there,” University of Arizona trauma surgeon Peter Rhee told Wired when comparing the damage done by AR-15 bullets and 9mm handgun bullets. “The other looks like a bad knife cut.”

The reason that happens is pretty simple, and it’s explained by physics. The bullet from an AR-15 rifle leaves the muzzle at three times the speed of a handgun bullet. That means it has plenty of energy to “distribute” inside the body upon collision.

It can disintegrate three inches of leg bone, turning it to “dust” according to Donald Jenkins, a trauma surgeon at the University of Texas Health Science Center. “The liver looks like a jello mold that’s been dropped on the floor,” if hit by the same bullet, Jenkins says. The exit would can be the size of an orange.

Comparatively, handgun bullets can be stopped by flesh and bone, and can pass through the body only to remain stuck in the skin.

Furthermore, AR-15 bullets don’t just affect the skin and the tissue immediately under it. In addition to turning a bone to dust or liver into jello, the high energy would also cause damage around the entry and exit wounds.

When a high-velocity bullet pierces the body, human tissue can ripple just like water does when you throw an object in it. But it all happens at increased velocity. The bullet and its ensuing fragments might miss a critical artery, but the cavitation effect could tear through blood vessels.

Rhee also said that a handgun would require only one surgery, but an AR-15 bullet wound needs three to ten.

Because it’s designed so well, the AR-15 fires almost without recoil, meaning that a shooter can inflict more damage with multiple bullets accurately hitting the same target. “The gun barely moves. You can sit there boom boom boom and reel off shots as fast as you can move your finger,” Denver Health trauma surgeon and Journal of Trauma and Acute Surgery editor Ernest Moore told Wired.

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

The difference between the GA boys and KR is that the GA bois chased and confronted Arbury and then attacked him when he was cornered.  He fought back as he is allowed to do in Self Defense.  Unfortunately, he didn't prevail.

KR didn't chase anyone down, KR didn't attack anyone.  He was being chased by the mob, was kicked, hit and shot at and he shot back and stopped the threat.  

If you can't see the difference, I suggest you take up Kal's IQ test challenge and see how stupid you are once and for all.  Dunning Kruegerhas your number.

Why was he being chased?

35 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

The .223 is one of the smallest cenrefire rounds do you realise how silly your argument is?

It's not "my argument." I have presented evidence, and the POV of medical personnel, in general.

Bin Lyin' been lyin'. Jeffie been lyin too, but he can correct himself, like a man.

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Post it fuck face.

Sir, your entire Search content, before 2020, is gone. Like I said to The Dogballs, Scot apologized to me for the nukage thereof, at the time when you were known as Guest. Eight years of de-bunking your ass, 2012 to 2020, will NEVER search. 

DUDE, WHERE IS THE MISSING BICEP? Vaporized, eh?

Your AW-as-a-vaporizer denial was about 2016. Do you stand by it, or do you now admit that AW wounds are off-the-charts wicked to the alternatives?

It's okay to be wrong about something, correct it, and move on.

DOUCHEBAG ALERT

It is not okay to deny, dismiss, or minimize the un-neccessary severity of these wounds, IMO.

57 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Sir, your entire Search content, before 2020, is gone. Like I said to The Dogballs, Scot apologized to me for the nukage thereof, at the time when you were known as Guest. Eight years of de-bunking your ass, 2012 to 2020, will NEVER search. 

DUDE, WHERE IS THE MISSING BICEP? Vaporized, eh?

Your AW-as-a-vaporizer denial was about 2016. Do you stand by it, or do you now admit that AW wounds are off-the-charts wicked to the alternatives?

It's okay to be wrong about something, correct it, and move on.

DOUCHEBAG ALERT

It is not okay to deny, dismiss, or minimize the un-neccessary severity of these wounds, IMO.

Dead set, you're a fucking idiot. There's something wrong with your head.

8 hours ago, The Joker said:

He might be guilty of having that gun a few months before he legally was supposed to but that is a misdemeanor.  
How was he participating in the riot?  Did he set any fires?

Did he loot any stores?

Did he tip over any cars, throw any bricks?  

Did he scream he was going to kill anyone ? 

Nope he choose to defend his town from the rioters.   Because the Liberal idiots are afraid to confront violent lefty rioters.  They would rather let cities burn than run the risk of hurting a protestor.  

He “choose(sic) to defend HIS town”?  Are you sure about that?  I do believe you’ve taken to task posters who share alternative facts. 

Pot, meet Kettle. 

57 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He “choose(sic) to defend HIS town”?  Are you sure about that?  I do believe you’ve taken to task posters who share alternative facts. 

Pot, meet Kettle. 

Why is it not "his" town?

4 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Why was he being chased?

As you can see from the earlier video, Pedo had some big beef with the guys with the guns.  He threatened to kill KR if they ever got him alone and then KR did find himself alone.

6 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Would you agree that had Coursource moved their 127 car inventory to another location that they wouldn't have been burned?  Looks like Carsource caused the arson by having cars on their lot.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Pot, meet Kettle. 

If you had watched the testimony you would know that my post was accurate.  From everything available he spent more time in Kenosha than where his mother lived.  Father was a long time resident.  Cousins in Kenosha.   He worked in Kenosha and  his friends were in Kenosha.  The whole crossed state lines is a straw man. Kenosha is considered a border town as are plenty of towns on each side of the border.

You and your Elk are more concerned with state borders than the national border. 

18 minutes ago, The Joker said:

If you had watched the testimony you would know that my post was accurate.  From everything available he spent more time in Kenosha than where his mother lived.  Father was a long time resident.  Cousins in Kenosha.   He worked in Kenosha and  his friends were in Kenosha.  The whole crossed state lines is a straw man. Kenosha is considered a border town as are plenty of towns on each side of the border.

You and your Elk are more concerned with state borders than the national border. 

Yeah.  He was asked to come to "his town" to play the role of police officer.  It was a fantasy of his to (in the words of The Greaseman) "strap on a gun and pin on a badge".  His father may live there, but he lived with his mother.

26 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  He was asked to come to "his town" to play the role of police officer.  It was a fantasy of his to (in the words of The Greaseman) "strap on a gun and pin on a badge".  His father may live there, but he lived with his mother.

You questioned why I referred to it as his town.  Belonging to the community does not always revolve around your registered address.  
I wonder if your same focus should apply to the protestors?    All of whom traveled further than Kyle to got to Kenosha and none of whom appear to have any ties to the community.   

8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You questioned why I referred to it as his town.  Belonging to the community does not always resolve around your registered address.  
I wonder if your same focus should apply to the protestors?    All of whom traveled further than Kyle to got to Kenosha and none of whom appear to have any ties to the community.   

If anyone says a protester traveled to Kenosha, and then tried to say it was "his town", I'd have the same response.

9 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

FKT

Grew up in a rural area, hunting after school in season on our own property. Had a CCW at 18. Flew bush planes, carried a small gun when flying. Now I’m living in an urban space where fucktards with gunz are an actual threat. Ask my kid about active shooter drills.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If anyone says a protester traveled to Kenosha, and then tried to say it was "his town", I'd have the same response.

Seriously?  So physical address is your only criteria to having ties to a community, got it.  
I have heard almost zero commentary from the left saying the protestors had no right to be there based on their registered address.  Why is that?  

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

:lol:

After defending his crossing a state line to get there...

- DSK

There is no need to defend crossing a State line.  It’s a state line!  I’ve crossed state lines in my life, probably a thousand times, not once was I asked for my papers.  

8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Seriously?  So physical address is your only criteria to having ties to a community, got it.  
I have heard almost zero commentary from the left saying the protestors had no right to be there based on their registered address.  Why is that? 

No BLM protestors killed other people

Why is that?

- DSK

2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Here is the lowly 9mm

The 9mm is not lowly, first off, and it creates a wound similar to a long knife wound. The AW round creates a wound like a hand grenade. 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Well If none of them showed up to destroy the town none of this happens. 

The dumpster fire? Meh. There is no proof or evidence that these victims were destroying. They were protesting, then found themselves trying to subdue an active AW shooter, one who was fleeing a crime scene, after two horrific fatalities.

44 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Grew up in a rural area, hunting after school in season on our own property. Had a CCW at 18. Flew bush planes, carried a small gun when flying. Now I’m living in an urban space where fucktards with gunz are an actual threat. Ask my kid about active shooter drills.

If your kids are on this site, shame on you.  I never crashed but gave it my best effort. Would enjoy hearing your stories.  At least in my state CCW is a crime, here it's called a CPL (concealed pistol license).

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

You seemed rather insistent that certain things being said by others weren't true. 

You claiming Kenosha is "his" town sure fits.

Minor point, yes.

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Well to conceal carry self defense round debates the 9mm is often derided That group is composed of the practitioners of ultra-violence. 

shot placement is key , as you know. I watch Forensic Files and the lowly .22 is used in a high percentage of murders . 
9mm- G43  & G48 & a KSub 2K all 9mm’s 

Yeah, the pattern running through these discussions in a change of subject. We are looking at the excessive damage caused by the NATO round, and the .223 ammo here.

Jeff says these AW wounds are nice and fluffy, but bicep boy says that one Kyle shot "vaporized" his arm. Hmmm, this is consistent with the doctor's report that the exit wounds are the size of an orange. Connect the dots, BB.

Is Jeffie gonna come to Jesus? @Burning Man

9 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Why would he have been confronted without a gun?  What would have motivated any of the people that approached him?  Was it the camo he was wearing?  Would you agree that if he had been there with no gun and no camo they would have left him alone?

If he had carried a red cross badge and a big med kit - you know, like a medic - instead of a rifle, maybe he wouldn't be in this mess. 

9 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Yeah so what?

A civil war era rifle firing and single shot miniball could have taken off his arm 

Tell you what. I'm gonna go with the hundreds of ER doctors, and what they have found.

On 10/31/2016 at 6:44 PM, jocal505 said: (quoting others) But because they (AW  projectiles) travel at nearly three times the speed of sound, they deliver a punch well beyond the hole made by the bullet, pulverizing nearby blood vessels and turning soft tissue to jelly.

Combat surgeons who have treated wounds inflicted by this type of high-velocity rifle, the AR-15 class, say the weapons scare them.

"The wounds are just otherworldly," said Penn Medicine trauma surgeon Jeremy W. Cannon, an expert marksman who served with the Air Force in Iraq and Afghanistan. "You're talking big, giant cavities and a hole you can put your fist through."

John M. Porter, chief of trauma at Cooper University Health Care in Camden and a former Army trauma surgeon, said injuries caused by high-velocity rifle rounds are "much harder to fix" than those from a handgun.

What happens when AR-15 rifle bullets tear through the human body

By Chris Smith on Jun 21, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Compare the damage an AR-15 and a 9mm handgun can do to the human body: “One looks like a grenade went off in there,” says Peter Rhee, a trauma surgeon at the University of Arizona. “The other looks like a bad knife cut.”

... The incident took place days after a person decided to bring a gun to a nightclub, killing 49 people in Orlando, with the help of a rifle that was originally developed for special ops. These sort of unfortunate events spark new debates around gun control. One idea is to ban rifles designated as weapons of war, and a new report shows us what happens when 5.56mm AR-15 rifle bullets tear through flesh and bone.

“One looks like a grenade went off in there,” University of Arizona trauma surgeon Peter Rhee told Wired when comparing the damage done by AR-15 bullets and 9mm handgun bullets. “The other looks like a bad knife cut.”

The reason that happens is pretty simple, and it’s explained by physics. The bullet from an AR-15 rifle leaves the muzzle at three times the speed of a handgun bullet. That means it has plenty of energy to “distribute” inside the body upon collision.

It can disintegrate three inches of leg bone, turning it to “dust” according to Donald Jenkins, a trauma surgeon at the University of Texas Health Science Center. “The liver looks like a jello mold that’s been dropped on the floor,” if hit by the same bullet, Jenkins says. The exit would can be the size of an orange.

Comparatively, handgun bullets can be stopped by flesh and bone, and can pass through the body only to remain stuck in the skin.

Furthermore, AR-15 bullets don’t just affect the skin and the tissue immediately under it. In addition to turning a bone to dust or liver into jello, the high energy would also cause damage around the entry and exit wounds.

When a high-velocity bullet pierces the body, human tissue can ripple just like water does when you throw an object in it. But it all happens at increased velocity. The bullet and its ensuing fragments might miss a critical artery, but the cavitation effect could tear through blood vessels.

Rhee also said that a handgun would require only one surgery, but an AR-15 bullet wound needs three to ten.

Because it’s designed so well, the AR-15 fires almost without recoil, meaning that a shooter can inflict more damage with multiple bullets accurately hitting the same target. “The gun barely moves. You can sit there boom boom boom and reel off shots as fast as you can move your finger,” Denver Health trauma surgeon and Journal of Trauma and Acute Surgery editor Ernest Moore told Wired.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

No BLM protestors killed other people

Why is that?

Well If none of them showed up to destroy the town none of this happens. 

None of them showed up to destroy the town.

You think they deserve to be killed?

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

None of them showed up to destroy the town.

You think they deserve to be killed?

- DSK

They certainly deserve to be prevented from destroying anything in the town.  They further deserve to be prevented from killing or harming any people in the town.

2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I’ll tell you what I worked in a ER-PreOp in Vietnam, I’ve seen plenty of that caliber wounds. Some are clean through and through others large tissue damage. 
Your doctors example is a gross exaggeration and not typical 

13 operations 

Show us all your rosy medical support for AW tissue damage, from the ER's. Cite a few experts who prefer AW damage, cuz easy peasy.

Overkill, is what we have. Over-the-top toxic masculinity...featuring careful ignorance of the outcome. Carry on.

11 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Sounds like a classic vigilante.  Do you support vigilantism?  

"a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate."

No, I don't think a spur of the moment action and premeditation to buy, carry and use an AR15 at a riot is the same thing.  He used his stimulus money and unemployment to buy it, planned in advance.  No, they are not close to the same thing.  Ask yourself why, with the hundreds or thousands of people there, he was the only one in fear for his life and had to shoot people.  The only one.

The Merc appears to be after Dogballs record for the most "Nobody Gives A Shit" posts.

You've chosen to ignore content by Burning Man. Options

• Like 1
Just now, jzk said:

Looks like they killed someone on Jan 6th protecting property.  Is it ok to use deadly force to protect property?

If you are a law enforcement officer.  And protecting people, like the guy who shot Karen from San Diego.  Are you actually supporting the rioters on Jan 6th?

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

If you are a law enforcement officer.  And protecting people, like the guy who shot Karen from San Diego.  Are you actually supporting the rioters on Jan 6th?

Are you supporting child molester anal rapists?

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

Never.  Was he doing that when he got shot?  I answered, now you answer, do you support the rioters on Jan 6th?

Do you support threatening 17 year old kids with murder?

Just now, jzk said:

Yelling "I will kill you?"

Do you support burning 127 cars on a car lot?

Just like Chum, BB and the rest of your pussy insurrectionist cult members, you dish it out but are SOOOO fucking embarrassed at what you are that you can't even own it.  But you have the hat and go to boat parades.  Fucking followers.

Just now, roundthebuoys said:

Just like Chum, BB and the rest of your pussy insurrectionist cult members, you dish it out but are SOOOO fucking embarrassed at what you are that you can't even own it.  But you have the hat and go to boat parades.  Fucking followers.

I was in Grenada on Jan 6.

Why can't you answer the questions?

2 hours ago, jocal505 said:

The dumpster fire? Meh. There is no proof or evidence that these victims were destroying. They were protesting, then found themselves trying to subdue an active AW shooter, one who was fleeing a crime scene, after two horrific fatalities.

Another uninformed poster 

7C3F1F85-F7BF-47F6-8FBB-5AA571E2FFEC.jpeg

692652C9-ADAD-40A7-A3EB-460C27FEEA49.jpeg

• Like 1
Just now, jzk said:

I was in Grenada on Jan 6.

Why can't you answer the questions?

I can and I did.  I'm not your fucking entertainment, go watch a MAGA video and jack off instead.  Oh and condolences for Rush still being dead, must have taken a big chunk of your "research" material away.  

• Like 1
22 hours ago, The Joker said:

What was really needed that night was someone from the protestors, not trying to attack a kid retreating, but some one who could have walked up to him arms up and offer to walk with him to the police.   While telling the mob to back off.  There are people like than unfortunately not that night.  

Wittiest PA post of the year so far

Just now, roundthebuoys said:

I can and I did.  I'm not your fucking entertainment, go watch a MAGA video and jack off instead.  Oh and condolences for Rush still being dead, must have taken a big chunk of your "research" material away.  

You support burning 127 vehicles in a car lot?