Kyle Rittenhouse trial

2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

The body language of those standing all around the shooter on the other side of the window didn’t indicate “threat justification for firing… where there even any other guns drawn or was it just the quick draw Jack Ruby pistol out of the crowd ??? 

I watched a special in Jan 6th and they showed the execution of Ashli Babbitt  from multiple angles.  Execution is my words because that’s what it was.  Biggest cover up on that officer not being charged.   Right next to her were 3 uniformed officers with M16’s.  There was a secret service officer on her other side.  He is lucky the bullet didn’t hit him.    One of them called gun, as the cop on the other side of the wall and extended his arm and shot an unarmed protestor from a few feet away.    She still has both hands on the sill and only her head and shoulders were actually in the other room.    There was zero chance she was a threat to anyone.  No warning , no stop or I’ll shoot.   She never even looked in his direction.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

I have to say that I regard anyone with a gun on their hip or slung over their shoulder walking around in public as being a threat to my life. I now include police in this generalization; I used to gi

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I'm calling BS on your claim he slowed to talk to somebody bicep boy before he tripped. Please cite the evidence for that claim. 

Just before midnight, Grosskreutz testified that he was recording a live stream when he heard gunshots coming from the south of where he was and then saw Rittenhouse running in his direction being chased by people.

Grosskreutz's video was played for the jury and he said he took it while running alongside the armed Rittenhouse and asking him, "Hey, what are you doing. You shot somebody?"

Rittenhouse continued to run while answering, "I'm going to get the police," according to the video.

ABC NEWS

4 minutes ago, chum said:

I watched starting at 17 minutes. I agree with the commentary there that if I was being chased, especially by someone who threatened to kill me earlier, and I heard shot behind me, it’s on. The rest just showed him to be chased some more before he shoots his attackers. What am I missing?

That the people chasing him while he was sprinting away from the first shooting scene could have been doing so because they knew nothing about the first shooting, from there perspective there was an active shooter trying to flee the scene. Whole lot of evidence supports it, even if you guys want to ignore it the jury might not. 

There's even video of one of his fellow militia guys laying out the reasons that is a problematic aspect of all this, earlier in the vid that I posted.

The evidence shows the reason for chasing him was vastly different between the fresh-out-the-loony-bin nutjob first shooting and the one that happened after, and as a direct result of the first.

I believe he is still vulnerable to the reckless endangerment charges.    

11 minutes ago, chum said:

I don’t disagree with anything you say here. I agree the people following him may have had no knowledge of the facts of the first shooting. How does that change that he was being pursued by people he thought wanted to harm him, and when he fell they seemed to confirm that with flying kicks, skateboard blows and guns pointed at him?

That's why it's problematic. The people attacking him had good cause to do so. 

That falls into the area of criminal liability which encompasses bar room brawls (I speak as an ex-head bouncer here):  The lion's share goes to "Who caused it?"  

Just now, BravoBravo said:

In order for “ those people to have good cause to do so” you would first have to establish that they were eyewitnesses, rather than mobs doing what mobs do 

If you were at the door of a Walmart and everyone inside was yelling "Active shooter" and some guy was trying to leave the scene with an AR15 in his hands.. do you really think you have no reason to try to stop him because you weren't an eyewitness? 

1 minute ago, chum said:

There were lots of guns being displayed though

No one else in the area of either second shooting was sporting a rifle and trying to run away from the scene. Furthermore, others at the scene were yelling indications that kid was the one who did it, and they were right. 

Just now, BravoBravo said:

Imaginary scenario… stick with what has been introduced in court. That is the best we have to sort out in the peanut gallery. 

Wasn't any testimony contradicting these assertions, made by bicep boy and those around him. Why is this area so difficult for you guys to accept?  

51 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I watched a special in Jan 6th and they showed the execution of Ashli Babbitt  from multiple angles.  Execution is my words because that’s what it was.  Biggest cover up on that officer not being charged.   Right next to her were 3 uniformed officers with M16’s.  There was a secret service officer on her other side.  He is lucky the bullet didn’t hit him.    One of them called gun, as the cop on the other side of the wall and extended his arm and shot an unarmed protestor from a few feet away.    She still has both hands on the sill and only her head and shoulders were actually in the other room.    There was zero chance she was a threat to anyone.  No warning , no stop or I’ll shoot.   She never even looked in his direction.  

Care to mention who made the special you watched?

9 minutes ago, Mark K said:

No one else in the area of either second shooting was sporting a rifle and trying to run away from the scene. Furthermore, others at the scene were yelling indications that kid was the one who did it, and they were right. 

Actually not true, the guy tying a tourniquet around bicep boy had an AR slung around his neck. 

19 minutes ago, Mark K said:

If you were at the door of a Walmart and everyone inside was yelling "Active shooter" and some guy was trying to leave the scene with an AR15 in his hands.. do you really think you have no reason to try to stop him because you weren't an eyewitness? 

No one yelled active shooter.  Still waiting for you to acknowledge that he spoke to bicep boy about going to the police.  

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No one yelled active shooter.  Still waiting for you to acknowledge that he spoke to bicep boy about going to the police.  

I see no evidence he talked to Bicep boy before he fell. Hell, Skateboard boy got him first.    

7 minutes ago, Mark K said:

And running away from the scene. RIF. 

Lots of people were running.    I understand where you are at and actually agree with you, but the issue for the jury will be if he feared for his life.    That is pretty clear from the video and all the testimony. 

3 hours ago, The Joker said:

Really I fucking posted his conversation with a link. 

HERE YOU GO AGAIN 

Abc

I see what you are referring to but it happened some time before he tripped. That one guy heard him say that does not mean everybody in the crowd was thereby made instantly aware of it, so how is that relevant? 

7 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I see what you are referring to but it happened some time before he tripped. That one guy heard him say that does not mean everybody in the crowd was thereby made instantly aware of it, so how is that relevant? 

I think the timeline guy testified that it was a minute and a half between shooting Pedo and Bicep guy.  He spoke to bicep guy inbetween.

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Because that same guy is bicep boy.  He fucking knew he was going to the police yet he draws his gun and chases after him.  That is where any claim that he was an active shooter goes away for bicep boy.  Not to mention he actually testified that Kyle did not shoot when his hands were up. Only when he pointed his gun at Kyle's head did he fire one shot.  So that leaves skater boy who hit him twice in the head with his skate board and when he tried to do it  again for the third time, with the kid on the ground he got a Bullet in the chest.  Again one shot. 

15 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Because that same guy is bicep boy.  He fucking knew he was going to the police yet he draws his gun and chases after him.  That is where any claim that he was an active shooter goes away for bicep boy.  Not to mention he actually testified that Kyle did not shoot when his hands were up. Only when he pointed his gun at Kyle's head did he fire one shot.  So that leaves skater boy who hit him twice in the head with his skate board and when he tried to do it  again for the third time, with the kid on the ground he got a Bullet in the chest.  Again one shot. 

Thanks for pointing out just how lethal a firearm is and how dangerous it was in the hands of a teenager.

29 minutes ago, jzk said:

I haven't looked at that case.

Let me bring you up to speed. 3 guys confront a 4th guy over neighborhood theft. One of the 3 has a shotgun. 4th guy lunges for the gun to get it away. Holder of the gun fires. 

Cops see it as a self defense case. No charges. Woke crowd hears about it, public pressure forces DA to file charges.

To me, seems pretty similar to Kyle’s case.

• Downvote 1
On 11/13/2021 at 11:11 PM, The Joker said:

Correct Wisconsin is a big hunting state.  So there is some grey area on if he could carry it under adult supervision.  That is why the defense was pushing the adult militia watching over him and why the prosecution is reminding the jury that the militia members just met him. 
Open Carry is legal in WI. 

It is looking like Wisconsin law allows 17 year olds to carry that AR15 unless it was modified to be a short barrel rifle.  

1 hour ago, chum said:

That’s just you though, trying to tie them together to salvage some of this train wreck.

Unlike you, I don't find this is a partisan thing. I'm fully expecting Kyle to walk. I kinda expect the Georgia fucktards to walk as well. I find it curious that all you full throated Kyle defenders are staying away from the Georgia vigilantes.

9 hours ago, The Joker said:

Another uninformed poster 

7C3F1F85-F7BF-47F6-8FBB-5AA571E2FFEC.jpeg

692652C9-ADAD-40A7-A3EB-460C27FEEA49.jpeg

Un-resigned fear is what you got. 

You need to pin these fires directly to the four victims, with evidence, if you want to shoot them, like an asshole.  

AFAIK, just one dumpster fire can be attributed to any victim: the mental discharge guy mis-behaved, it was caught on camera. The debris box will need a paint job.

You are quick with the broad brush death sentences, upon innocents.

On 11/13/2021 at 5:30 AM, chum said:

I think some were tired of seeing their communities destroyed, others were getting some kind of pleasure from destroying the community, it’s that simple. 

This is one of the few actual attempts at a discussion from you guys, so I'll have a go at it.

So you think that people who feel they are getting fucked by society should just take one for the team to preserve your standard of living?

The answer is it is too late - the dream you cling to is already gone.

A simple look at the average salary over the last 50 years when compared to pretty much anything highlights one of the core difficulties: The economy has been hollowed out and civic resources savaged in the name of short-term political goals.

There are no quick and easy solutions to these problems.

7 minutes ago, Battlecheese said:

Yes. (sorry to interrupt chumly here) But there are broad philosophies (or standards, or benchmarks) which can carry us in the right direction. We only need to identify and isolate the wrong direction.

1 minute ago, jocal505 said:

Yes. (sorry to interrupt chumly here) But there are broad philosophies (or standards, or benchmarks) which can carry us in the right direction. We only need to identify and isolate the wrong direction.

The right direction might not be the fun route, and (as with all countries) there are a lot of idiots you need to convince.

22 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Why would he have been confronted without a gun?  What would have motivated any of the people that approached him?  Was it the camo he was wearing?  Would you agree that if he had been there with no gun and no camo they would have left him alone?

No

19 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Sir, your entire Search content, before 2020, is gone. Like I said to The Dogballs, Scot apologized to me for the nukage thereof, at the time when you were known as Guest. Eight years of de-bunking your ass, 2012 to 2020, will NEVER search. 

DUDE, WHERE IS THE MISSING BICEP? Vaporized, eh?

Your AW-as-a-vaporizer denial was about 2016. Do you stand by it, or do you now admit that AW wounds are off-the-charts wicked to the alternatives?

It's okay to be wrong about something, correct it, and move on.

DOUCHEBAG ALERT

It is not okay to deny, dismiss, or minimize the un-neccessary severity of these wounds, IMO.

Correct what?  If you get shot at point blank range with any weapon beyond a .22 Dogballs, it's going to tear flesh.  Not sure what your point is.  Would you have been happier if it had been a 12ga with 00 Buck?  His entire arm would be been severed off by a 12 ga blast from 2 feet away.  I guarantee you a 9mm hollow point from 2 feet away would have pulverized his bicep too.  Are we actually now arguing against ARs because they are more lethal?  Sounds like a selling point to me as a personal defense weapon to carry around.  Bicep boi is extremely lucky it was his bicep and not center mass chest.  Especially give than he was also an "active shooter" to use @Raz'r description.

The bottom line is your bicep-less boi would still be intact had he not tried to be a vigilante and take down KR.  I thought you hate vigilantes..... why are you so in love with this shitbag all of a sudden??

14 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Grew up in a rural area, hunting after school in season on our own property. Had a CCW at 18. Flew bush planes, carried a small gun when flying. Now I’m living in an urban space where fucktards with gunz are an actual threat. Ask my kid about active shooter drills.

So go after the fucktards with gunz who are the actual threats.  When you hunted or carried a gun bush flying - were you a threat to others?  Or did you understand that gunz in the hands of responsible people are not threats?  There are FAR FAR more responsible gun owners than there are not. Sorry, but I'm not going to allow myself and other responsible owners to be collectively punished for the idiots out there.  

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

So go after the fucktards with gunz who are the actual threats.  When you hunted or carried a gun bush flying - were you a threat to others?  Or did you understand that gunz in the hands of responsible people are not threats?  There are FAR FAR more responsible gun owners than there are not. Sorry, but I'm not going to allow myself and other responsible owners to be collectively punished for the idiots out there.  

Assuming I hold a position I don’t. Again.

14 hours ago, jocal505 said:

The dumpster fire? Meh. There is no proof or evidence that these victims were destroying. They were protesting, then found themselves trying to subdue an active AW shooter, one who was fleeing a crime scene, after two horrific fatalities.

Ah, so you DO advocate for vigilantism.  Good to know.  This changes everything.....

12 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:
"a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate."

No, I don't think a spur of the moment action and premeditation to buy, carry and use an AR15 at a riot is the same thing.  He used his stimulus money and unemployment to buy it, planned in advance.  No, they are not close to the same thing.  Ask yourself why, with the hundreds or thousands of people there, he was the only one in fear for his life and had to shoot people.  The only one.

I'm just using @jocal505's definition of vigilante.  He thinks a soccer mom who heads to work with a pistol in her purse "just in case" is a vigilante, because she is (in his convoluted mind) a vgilate for being prepared. That she is seeking an encounter.  

If you disagree with that definition - take it up with joey.

12 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

The Merc appears to be after Dogballs record for the most "Nobody Gives A Shit" posts.

You've chosen to ignore content by Burning Man. Options

Excellent.  My work here is done.  

image.thumb.png.503524233647b15892c89e133850d27a.png

11 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

The body language of those standing all around the shooter on the other side of the window didn’t indicate “threat justification for firing… where there even any other guns drawn or was it just the quick draw Jack Ruby pistol out of the crowd ??? 

Disagree.  Her being shot and killed for coming through that window was entirely justified.  She likely crossed the hard red line that "NONE SHALL PASS".  If she had gotten through, no telling how many more would have followed.  

10 hours ago, Mark K said:

That's why it's problematic. The people attacking him had good cause to do so. 

That falls into the area of criminal liability which encompasses bar room brawls (I speak as an ex-head bouncer here):  The lion's share goes to "Who caused it?"  

People chasing who they perceive as an active shooter but did not witness it are not only dumber than two men fucking (NTTAWWT) for putting themselves in danger when the threat was running away from them but also are the actions of a vigilante mob.  

24 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Correct what? 

AW wounds are significantly worse than other firearm wounds. Is that "ludicrous," or not?

blah blah bla, death by confrontation, cuz self defense

The bottom line is your bicep-less boi would still be intact had he not tried to be a vigilante and take down KR.  I thought you hate vigilantes..... why are you so in love with this shitbag all of a sudden??

You have changed the subject, several ways. The bottom line is that ER doctors say AW wounds are much worse than other firearm injuries, because of shock waves and a cavitation effect. Over the top shit.

You are having difficulty admitting this.

4 hours ago, Keith said:

Thanks for pointing out just how lethal a firearm is and how dangerous it was in the hands of a teenager.

Not sure what the point of having a firearm for self defense if its not lethal.  Poor lethality seems to defeat the entire point of having it. 

Or do you want too many movies where the good guy shoots in the knees or arme to just wound???

1 hour ago, Battlecheese said:

This is one of the few actual attempts at a discussion from you guys, so I'll have a go at it.

So you think that people who feel they are getting fucked by society should just take one for the team to preserve your standard of living?

The answer is it is too late - the dream you cling to is already gone.

A simple look at the average salary over the last 50 years when compared to pretty much anything highlights one of the core difficulties: The economy has been hollowed out and civic resources savaged in the name of short-term political goals.

Sure there are....  Defund the Po-LEECE.

6 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

People chasing who they perceive as an active shooter but did not witness it are not only dumber than two men fucking (NTTAWWT) for putting themselves in danger when the threat was running away from them but also are the actions of a vigilante mob.  

You are dying on this hill.  Maybe watch an episode of “Wait till your father gets home” as the simplest explanation and move up to V-Z in the encyclopedia.

30 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm just using @jocal505's definition of vigilante.  He thinks a soccer mom who heads to work with a pistol in her purse "just in case" is a vigilante, because she is (in his convoluted mind) a vgilate for being prepared. That she is seeking an encounter.  

If you disagree with that definition - take it up with joey.

I refer you to Mark K's breakdown of the behavior patterns.

• One of these parties was on patrol with a gun, rallying to a Facebook group's call to arms, for citizens to restore order.
  • Other parties reacted honorably, without preparation or forewarning, in an active shooter situation. 
  • Which shows the behavior of a vigilante? You can get this. (You are an intellectual powerhouse, remember?)
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

AW wounds are significantly worse than other firearm wounds. Is that "ludicrous," or not?

You have changed the subject, several ways. The bottom line is that ER doctors say AW wounds are much worse than other firearm injuries, because of shock waves and a cavitation effect. Over the top shit.

You are having difficulty admitting this.

No, not at all.  I don't have a problem with its lethality.  It's one of the reasons its so popular as a hunting rifle, self defense rifle, and a rifle ideally suited to militia service.  Ticks all the boxes.  But as I said, if it had been any ordinary shotgun - it would have likely taken his entire arm off.  Bicepless boi is lucky KR hit him in the arm and not the chest or face.  It would have been lights out.  

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No, not at all.  I don't have a problem with its lethality.  It's one of the reasons its so popular as a hunting rifle, self defense rifle, and a rifle ideally suited to militia service.  Ticks all the boxes.  But as I said, if it had been any ordinary shotgun - it would have likely taken his entire arm off.  Bicepless boi is lucky KR hit him in the arm and not the chest or face.  It would have been lights out.  

You're gonna cum, Jeffie.

6 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

I refer you to Mark K's breakdown of the behavior patterns.

• One of these parties was on patrol with a gun, rallying to a Facebook group's call to arms, for citizens to restore order.
  • Other parties reacted honorably, without preparation or forewarning, in an active shooter situation. 
  • Which shows the behavior of a vigilante? You can get this. (You are an intellectual powerhouse, remember?)

The mob reacted "honorably"???  Really??  YCMTSU.  

So if this crowd who chased a young kid and several of them actually attacked KR...... how do you justify calling the woman who carries a gun in her purse to go about her day a vigilante?

7 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

You coach us for manly action in the face of bad guys. You got that.

7 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

how do you justify calling the woman who carries a gun in her purse to go about her day a vigilante?

Cite this, (fuck face). One size fitz all?

It depends on her motivation. The point is that if she was trained by you, she will be vigilante-prone.

A ridealong, Jeff with dana.JPG

On 11/14/2021 at 8:34 AM, roundthebuoys said:

Well then throw out the entire legal system and put Chumly in charge, there's no need for context or trials anymore.

FALSE.

What are they going to do with Hillary without a big, one-sided trial? It's no fun to just lock her up without it.

You'll always need kangaroo courts with these RWNJ types.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Not My Real Name said:

FALSE.

What are they going to do with Hillary without a big, one-sided trial? It's no fun to just lock her up without it.

We all know that she used email. Prolly still does. We don’t need no stinking jury. 

42 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
1 hour ago, Not My Real Name said:

FALSE.

We all know that she used email. Prolly still does.

330px-Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedo

We don’t need no stinking jury. 

fixte                            :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Burning Man said:

So if this crowd who chased a young kid and several of them actually attacked KR...... how do you justify calling the woman who carries a gun in her purse to go about her day a vigilante?

If the young moron kept the gun in his purse, he would not have been pursued, he would not be on trial for murder. 

16 hours ago, Mark K said:

The handguns were the illegal guns.  Kyle's gun was legal.

They weren't shouting "detain him."  They were shouting "cranium him," and they were trying to cause him serious physical injury.  One guy already smashed him in the head with a rock, another jump kicked him, then he was hit with the skateboard.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chum said:

Can you show me where I’ve made it a party issue? I doubt it. 
There are myriad issues in the world I haven’t commented on in the last week or two, what does that say about all of those? 
Nothing, it just means J haven’t commented on them, that’s all. 

There are quite a few trials that are happening right now to which I am not paying attention.  

7 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Correct what?  If you get shot at point blank range with any weapon beyond a .22 Dogballs, it's going to tear flesh.  Not sure what your point is.  Would you have been happier if it had been a 12ga with 00 Buck?  His entire arm would be been severed off by a 12 ga blast from 2 feet away.  I guarantee you a 9mm hollow point from 2 feet away would have pulverized his bicep too.  Are we actually now arguing against ARs because they are more lethal?  Sounds like a selling point to me as a personal defense weapon to carry around.  Bicep boi is extremely lucky it was his bicep and not center mass chest.  Especially give than he was also an "active shooter" to use @Raz'r description.

Ahh, so someone who does what TFG says he would do, running into danger, is now a dumb ass.

What happened to “the only wsy to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”

or

”attack and jamb peanut butter in the action…”

or all the other NRA platitudes. 

just bullshit now?

I don’t understand why you aren’t all in on bicep-man, as he did what all you fake heroes say you would do.

you know, carry a gun for self defense and use it when you think necessary.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

What happened to “the only wsy to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”

That is exactly what happened.  Kyle shot out the bicep of the bad guy with the gun.

Less than a minute earlier, Kyle told him that Kyle was going to the police and showed no threat to him.

• Like 1

I’m gonna drop this interview here.

It may well have been posted before but it’s worth reposting if for nothing else, to document the disproportionate dislikes to likes.

500 odd “likes” and 350000 “dislikes”

Clearly, Rittenhouse is winning the PR battle despite the best efforts of the left wing propaganda machine.

lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jzk said:

That is exactly what happened.  Kyle shot out the bicep of the bad guy with the gun.

Less than a minute earlier, Kyle told him that Kyle was going to the police and showed no threat to him.

So why isn’t bicep guy on trial?

Ahh, so someone who does what TFG says he would do, running into danger, is now a dumb ass.

or

”attack and jamb peanut butter in the action…”

or all the other NRA platitudes. 

just bullshit now?

I don’t understand why you aren’t all in on bicep-man, as he did what all you fake heroes say you would do.

you know, carry a gun for self defense and use it when you think necessary.

He was not an active shooter.  Why do you keep making that claim?    After the first shooting people started yelling to get him,  kill him, cranium him.  He was  running to turn himself in.  He was not pointing his gun in a threatening manner, at anyone.   He told Bicep boy he was going to the police.   Then people tried to kill him, not detain him, KILL HIM. all the blows were to his head.  Rocks, drop kick to the head, skate board to the head, twice.  Gun pointed at his head.  They took that cranium him seriously.   Again an active shooter continues firing -  if he was after protestors there were plenty of targets.   He ignored them. Why?  

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

He was not an active shooter.  Why do you keep making that claim?    After the first shooting people started yelling to get him,  kill him, cranium him.  He was  running to turn himself in.  He was not pointing his gun in a threatening manner, at anyone.   He told Bicep boy he was going to the police.   Then people tried to kill him, not detain him, KILL HIM. all the blows were to his head.  Rocks, drop kick to the head, skate board to the head, twice.  Gun pointed at his head.  They took that cranium him seriously.   Again an active shooter continues firing -  if he was after protestors there were plenty of targets.   He ignored them. Why?  

So, let's start with Kyle using self-defense because he FELT threatened.

He shot a guy. That's a pretty big threat, shooting someone.

The others were reacting to THE FACT that he just shot someone.

According to you and elk, THE FACT that he just shot someone is less important to the law than Kyle's feelings.

Oh and there were plenty of militia for the protestors to "cranium." Why did they single out poor little Kyle?

- DSK

That’s a great question.    Right after he testified under oath.  He did an interview and changed his story again claiming he did not point his gun at Kyle.   Of course being a friendly media they didn’t even push back 

MSNBC when talking about his testimony actually reported that he was shot with his hands raised.  
a complete and deliberate distortion of the truth.  No wonder so many lefties have false and misleading information.  

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Seems like he should be.  His gun was clearly illegal.  He also got his second DUI mysteriously dismissed a few days prior to the trial and the refusal to submit to a blood alcohol test charge.  The DUI is all on video including the stop and the blood test, and they have the blood alcohol evidence.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, let's start with Kyle using self-defense because he FELT threatened.

He shot a guy. That's a pretty big threat, shooting someone.

The others were reacting to THE FACT that he just shot someone.

According to you and elk, THE FACT that he just shot someone is less important to the law than Kyle's feelings.

Oh and there were plenty of militia for the protestors to "cranium." Why did they single out poor little Kyle?

- DSK

This has been asked and answered a whole bunch of times.  Kyle was caught alone.  Then he ran toward the police.  He spoke to bicep boy less than a minute before bicep boy got de-biceped, telling him he was going to the police.  He could have just started escorting him to the police, but instead he pulled out his gun, chased him down, and pointed it at his head.

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Uhh, cause Random Rambo with gun just shot 2 guys?

maybe it would have been smarter to hide.

let’s all agree that “…good guy with a gun” is just a bullshit slogan then.

Joker’s slogan: “the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is to hide”

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

That’s a great question.    Right after he testified under oath.  He did an interview and changed his story again claiming he did not point his gun at Kyle.   Of course being a friendly media they didn’t even push back 

MSNBC when talking about his testimony actually reported that he was shot with his hands raised.  
a complete and deliberate distortion of the truth.  No wonder so many lefties have false and misleading information.  

Trials aren’t run in the media or even on SA. Seems like the folks we pay to enforce the law made a judgement that bicep’s actions were reasonable.

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And end with Kyle - the jury will decide

Then you can come back all happy or all angry. 

I won’t let it bother or give me joy. People are already dead due to his decisions. No consequences just means our laws are flawed.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Oh there are consequences for those found guilty… the only thing flawed is your understanding of the law 

Laws , who's laws? Christ's law , thou shalt no Kill , with no sub paragraphs

Then there' laws of the land, Country, State , County , city which are all the same but different and are always being changed cause there flawed.

It seems in this case a 17 year old  cry baby ( per video's) decided to be the police , lawyers (both sides) jury and executioner. 

Per your posts if you don't like what some one is doing you have the right kill them? What if some with a gun doesn't like what your doing , as per you they have the right to kill you? 

10 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

And emptied the wear houses of guns and ammunition, more first time gun buyers in history! 
Night after night, week after week, month after month the nation watched cities burning and being looted , innocent people being harassed, beaten killed 

all the while the police were ordered to stand down! 

0F78AD01-202F-4F8F-B0CA-E058BD1BF83C.jpeg

Were you there?, if not you got info from the media?

43 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I won’t let it bother or give me joy. People are already dead due to his decisions. No consequences just means our laws are flawed.

Be fair to Kyle. He wasn’t selling cigs, walking home with skittles and a drink, or passing bad twenties. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jocal505 said:

It depends on her motivation. The point is that if she was trained by you, she will be vigilante-prone.

What if her motivation was to not die that day?

It depends.  Would this particular lady want 26 perps to be wasted by 26 good guys with their gunz, before training with you?

Maybe she could choose a less dangerous country to live in ?

Pretty sad being afraid of just going for groceries without your firearm.

Well, that outdated 1791 2nd amendment sure is keeping America safe and in fear of their fellow Americans.

21 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

It depends.  Would this particular lady want 26 perps to be wasted by 26 good guys with their gunz, before training with you?

That right there is some authentic western gibberish.