Kyle Rittenhouse trial

Just now, jerseyguy said:
Just now, Bus Driver said:

You don't really think BB is interested, much less capable, of learning, do you?

Some people are incapable of learning due to any number of reasons including willful ignorance

Or to put it more simply;

You can't fix stupid.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

I have to say that I regard anyone with a gun on their hip or slung over their shoulder walking around in public as being a threat to my life. I now include police in this generalization; I used to gi

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Seems a bit odd to me but then again, so did the OJ verdict. Juries gonna jury. 

I think I might have figured it out. Ever see a Packer game where the fans are wearing those stupid foam cheese wedges on their heads. Those things must cut off oxygen flow to the brain, thus resulting in the Rittenhouse verdict

30 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

And here we go.  Verdict is in.  The little monster is crying tears of joy.  Sarc.  He’s pretending to cry again.  No tears.

Stairwells are filling up across the country as we speak. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chum said:

So do you think you guys can accept the jury’s decision, they looked at all the evidence unlike anyone here. My guess is no, it doesn’t fit your narrative you’ll never accept it.

Who, specifically, is "you guys"?

Just now, badlatitude said:
2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Pretty sad that our society burns and pillages when the legal system doesn’t deliver the verdict it wants. 

Or elections they don't like.

I totally agree with that. You make it sound like you think I’m one of the people who think that the election was stolen.

Just now, Autonomous said:

More left wing hate speech.

'hate speech'? more disingenuous right-wing bullshit; ever hear the term 'don't shoot the Messenger', you dumb sumbitch?

6 minutes ago, chum said:

So do you think you guys can accept the jury’s decision, they looked at all the evidence unlike anyone here. My guess is no, it doesn’t fit your narrative you’ll never accept it.

Do you think there is secret evidence shown in the jury room? We saw the same evidence they saw.

2 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

Kyle can pack for his move to DC for a fun job on the taxpayers' dime, working for Matt Gaetz. Yes, interns cost money. Then Kyle can run for public office back home. 

Nestor will be jealous.

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I'm going out on a limb and making a WAG that within 5 years Kyle will be dead or in jail.

When (not if) he is brought up on charges for beating his dog/spouse/kid 10 years from now, will any of this be admissible?

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Don’t be so sure. Juries gonna jury. 

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

My prediction is the racist fucks will get the book thrown at then and spend a lot of time in jail. 

Agree.  But if they are found not guilty there will be a lot more people on both sides calling it a travesty.   

15 minutes ago, chum said:

Why would you say that? I've thought it was pretty clear that the law allowed an instigator to "self defend"

I think the law is wrong, but the jury did what juries do.

And while I was a R for most of my life, now, being a share right means I'm way left of the R party, and a liberal from your POV. 

Just now, Jules said:

Of course not.  He's a white guy who cried in public.

Yep that’s exactly what happened.  The evidence, the law none of that mattered it was all about the tears.  
Did you watch him when the verdict was read. Exact same emotions played across his case as when he testified.   

Just now, Raz'r said:

Why would you say that? I've thought it was pretty clear that the law allowed an instigator to "self defend"

I think the law is wrong, but the jury did what juries do.

And while I was a R for most of my life, now, being a share right means I'm way left of the R party, and a liberal from your POV. 

Wrong the jury instructions stated that if he was seen as the instigator he could not use self defense.  So clearly the jury decided he did nothing to instigate those attacking him. 

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Wrong the jury instructions stated that if he was seen as the instigator he could not use self defense.  So clearly the jury decided he did nothing to instigate those attacking him. 

cite?

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Wrong the jury instruction

How about you apologize and own up to your lies about the folks outside the courthouse ?? 

At long last, have you no sense of decency at all ?? 

1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

How about you apologize and own up to your lies about the folks outside the courthouse ?? 

Decency? Among Trumpaloons?  Have you not been paying attention these last 5-6 years?

Just now, Fakenews said:

Decency? Among Trumpaloons?

Right, we call them out on their lies . .  

and rather than address them, 

they merely go on to other lies.  

Bad Faith Bigly 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

cite?

Sorry I’m done looking up cites.  It was covered on Friday.  That was the whole point of the prosecution claiming he pointed his gun at protestors which caused Rosenbaum to chase him.  That verbiage from state law was added to the instructions. 

6 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You've got a point there. 

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Ok one more 

Jury in Rittenhouse trial can consider lesser charges and whether he provoked attack, judge says

WaPo

That’s not saying that he couldn’t invoke self defense, just that the jury could consider it a factor

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

That’s not saying that he couldn’t invoke self defense, just that the jury could consider it a factor

Nope, WI law states that if you provoke an attack you cannot claim self defense.  That was why the defense tried to keep it out of the instructions. 

Just now, The Joker said:

Nope, WI law states that if you provoke an attack you cannot claim self defense.  That was why the defense tried to keep it out of the instructions. 

Go back and read the law again. 

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No need it’s clear that if you provoke an attack you cannot claim self defense. It’s in the law. 

You may want to reread this part. Now, you may not agree with it, I think it’s pretty stupid, but it is what it is:

(2)Provocation affects the privilege of self-defense as follows:
(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.
Just now, NeedAClew said:

I am referring to the jury and biased judge. 

So now you’re insulting the jurors because they reached a decision based on the evidence and existing laws?  That’s pretty sad. Feel free to insult the judge or existing laws, but the jurors were simply doing their job. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chum said:

dumb ass meme poster alert! 
oh... wait!

2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

So now you’re insulting the jurors because they reached a decision based on the evidence and existing laws?  That’s pretty sad. Feel free to insult the judge or existing laws, but the jurors were simply doing their job. 

Except they did a lousy job.  As did the OJ jurors.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

I think I might have figured it out. Ever see a Packer game where the fans are wearing those stupid foam cheese wedges on their heads. Those things must cut off oxygen flow to the brain, thus resulting in the Rittenhouse verdict

I dunno - are the Packers so popular that 50% of Americans wear their hats?

Just now, SloopJonB said:

I dunno - are the Packers so popular that 50% of Americans wear their hats?

One might think so given some of the choices people make

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

It looked to me like he was being chased by the first shitbag.  That seems pretty threatening.  Did you see something different?

After he shot the guy, did anyone else chase him at the scene of the first shooting? Did anyone start chasing him there? If so it's not apparent in the tape. 

American gun nutters are Through the Looking Glass amazing - a teenager packs a military grade weapon to a riot and that fact is not even under discussion.

If he'd smoked a joint instead he'd probably be doing hard time by now.

• Like 2

Every State seems to be different BUT in South Carolina YOU and the WEAPON have to be there LEGALLY or you can’t legally defend yourself legally 

I would say it took quite a few loopholes for him to possess that weapon legally in those circumstances 

37 minutes ago, chum said:

OK let me chum this down for you a little bit, if the shoe doesn’t fit you don’t have to wear it, see? 
Also I generally don’t read much of what you’re write, so I really don’t know, but I have an idea about but side you fall on here. 

I'll chum dumb it down for you.  You use the words "you guys", but have no idea who they would be.

I doubt anyone will be surprised.

As for where I fall on this, read what I have written in this thread.  You can do a search and limit it to author.

I bet you won't.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

American gun nutters are Through the Looking Glass amazing - a teenager packs a military grade weapon to a riot and that fact is not even under discussion.

If he'd smoked a joint instead he'd probably be doing hard time by now.

If he had smoked a joint and was a color other than white he might well be dead.

Now that KR has been acquitted it is even more probable that his friend who bought the gun will spend more time in jail than KR.

1 hour ago, NeedAClew said:

Kyle can pack for his move to DC for a fun job on the taxpayers' dime, working for Matt Gaetz. Yes, interns cost money. Then Kyle can run for public office back home. 

He’ll undoubtedly pack his “Free as Fuck” tee and bring one along for Gaetz too.

Strike that, he won’t need to pack his, apparently he wears it 24-7: my prime news source, The Onion, reports that after the verdict was read he tore his tie and shirt off, yelled “‘murica, bitches!” and exposed the FaF tee he was wearing underneath. So there.

Next stop: the bar for photo ops and chillin’ with his kind.

Makes you want to buy a AR-15 and shot some republican's white boi's cause i feel threaten by them

I guess the Christian 10 commandments are worthless in this Christian country "thou shalt not kill"

I guess the Grand wizard judge just got a new member and he already has a job offer from an up standing person Florida man Matt Gaetz, 

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

I get that you don’t like the idea of Nazis shooting people in public with weapons of war being shot dead themselves.  

I don’t care. 

I get that you are a piece of shit.

18 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

If he had smoked a joint and was a color other than white he might well be dead.

Now that KR has been acquitted it is even more probable that his friend who bought the gun will spend more time in jail than KR.

If KR was any color but white we would be arguing about why the police officers who killed him were not charged for it. 

22 minutes ago, tommays said:

Every State seems to be different BUT in South Carolina YOU and the WEAPON have to be there LEGALLY or you can’t legally defend yourself legally 

I would say it took quite a few loopholes for him to possess that weapon legally in those circumstances 

It was legal, thus the gun charge was thrown out.

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:
14 minutes ago, jzk said:

I get that you are a piece of shit.

LOLZ.  A Trumpaloon calling someone a piece of shit.

Which is worse - that He's a Trumpaloon or that he makes his living creating junk mail?

• Like 1