Kyle Rittenhouse trial

19 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

American gun nutters are Through the Looking Glass amazing - a teenager packs a military grade weapon to a riot and that fact is not even under discussion.

If he'd smoked a joint instead he'd probably be doing hard time by now.

What I find "looking glass amazing" is that all of you think that a single teenager carrying a gun is worse than thousands of people rioting, looting and burning.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

I have to say that I regard anyone with a gun on their hip or slung over their shoulder walking around in public as being a threat to my life. I now include police in this generalization; I used to gi

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I am talking about his actions leading up to the first shooting that supposedly was captured in the drone video.  The contention is he pointed his gun "near" people.  The only time I saw him point a gun "at" anyone was when rosenbitch chased him.  I'm sincerely asking where this apparent "gun pointing at the crowd" happened.

It is right here, plain as day.  

FD9KpoTXMAIlVWs.jpg

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

What I find "looking glass amazing" is that all of you think that a single teenager carrying a gun is worse than thousands of people rioting, looting and burning.  

I would be perfectly fine with his group defending my town if there was a riot.  Seems like they don't pose much of a danger to anyone unless they are attacked by pedophiles.  

19 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Makes you want to buy a AR-15 and shot some republican's white boi's cause i feel threaten by them

I guess the Christian 10 commandments are worthless in this Christian country "thou shalt not kill"

I guess the Grand wizard judge just got a new member and he already has a job offer from an up standing person Florida man Matt Gaetz, 

Hey @Bus Driver, this guy ^^ is one of the "You guys" that Chum was talking about.  Jiz'r, steam liar, BL, fakenews/gaytor, gouv, mrlefty and several others as well fall in that camp.  I don't think you're one of them FTR.  But there are quite few here that will not accept the verdict.  

Just now, Burning Man said:

Hey @Bus Driver, this guy ^^ is one of the "You guys" that Chum was talking about.  Jiz'r, steam liar, BL, fakenews/gaytor, gouv, mrlefty and several others.  I don't think you're one of them FTR.  But there are quite few here that will not accept the verdict.  

I have no idea who that clown is and he does not speak for me.  

19 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

I am totally fucking disgusted over this.  I have seen juries do some stupid shit but this.... 

Unfuckingbelievable

Yeah the black buy on the jury was obviously a white(ish) supremacist.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Fakenews said:

The Covington kid got Jack shit.  Rittenhouse is going to get nothing and like it and will be in prison in less than 5 years unless he moves to Alaska and lives in the bush…

I'll take that bet.   $25 says the kid doesn't see the inside of a cell by Nov 20th, 2026

18 hours ago, Mike G said:

But KR is STILL guilty of horrible judgement for his actions that resulted in death.

I agree with this.  But unfortunately, if bad judgement itself was a crime, our prisons would be heaving and the commute in most major cities would be practically empty.

17 hours ago, Joethecobbler said:

Guess you're not a combat arms veteran.

I sleep well, way past 30, and the " things" I wàs instructed to emplace in locations around the world by " those appointed over me" will reap death, dismemberment,and fear indiscriminately for decades to come.

"At the breach"

I'm morbidly fascinated to know more about this.  Please tell us more details.

17 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Out of all the people there, KR sure drew a substantial amount of attention and wound up being pursued.

What is it about him, that night, that would have attracted such attention?

Thousands were there, for a variety of reasons, and didn't need to defend themselves by shooting people dead.  Shirley there is something about him, that night, that would explain this.

Maybe he stood out because he the only one there who wasn't throwing rocks at the Po-LEECE, setting buildings on fire or looting stores.  Just saying.

• Like 1

Maybe he stood out because he the only one there who wasn't throwing rocks at the Po-LEECE, setting buildings on fire or looting stores.  Just saying.

He'll stand out if he ever tries a repeat, and my guess is they put him down like a junkyard dog before he raises that rifle again.

10 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Yeah.  Go with that.

What about the other folks there to clean the graffiti and protect the car lot?  Other "medics"?

KR was not alone.  Yet, he sure attracted an unusual amount of attention.

9 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I’m thinking the young baby face guy looked like an easy target compared to the older ex military militia types. 

17 hours ago, Joethecobbler said:

The 5.56 chambered armalite rifle is a piece of garbage supplied to the US military by the lowest contractors bid. There are many superior weapons readily available for virtually years at better price than the armalite.

I prefer a more " hands on" approach , it's more fulfilling, and personal.

A couple of things......  1) you DO know that Armalite has not supplied a rifle to the military since like Vietnam.  And 2) the current AR-15/M-16/M4 series is a vastly improved design by Colt that resembles the original Stoner designs in outward appearance only.  

17 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

So. Congratulations.

More riots and even more vigilantes wandering around "protecting property" with their AR15's and a free pass to shoot anyone who objects.

A super easy way to not get shot while "rioting" is not to burn down, loot or otherwise destroy other people's property.  So simple.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:
17 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I do find interesting your decision to make mention of his caucasity.

To be fair, it was Sol who first brought up his caucasity.

To be clear, I never said, typed, suggested, or intimated he was the first.

I just pointed out he felt that was something important enough it was worth including.

17 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

He may not actually be guilty of murder in the parlance of "The common Man"

But no one should go completely unpunished for taking a weapon into a place of public unrest and shooting at people, let alone killing two and maiming another.

Your laws in this regard are completely out of step with the world.

Personally I don't give a flying fuck what the world does or thinks when it comes to US domestic issues.  I don't tell you how to run your prison colony, so go fuck off over there and mind your own bidness.  

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

With no evidence, MSM & antifa-loving politicians immediately labeled Rittenhouse a white supremacist terrorist. It’s obvious now that he was just a foolish kid who felt he needed to protect people & the community from rioters & arsonists because the government failed to do so.

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1458792879871213569

Let us strap up with assault weapons and go. 

16 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

He was never brought up on charges of a minor carrying a weapon across state lines , so maybe

Absolutely smh.  This site needs a facepalm emoji.

Would anyone like to explain this to shit for brains here?  Anyone?

16 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

With no evidence, MSM & antifa-loving politicians immediately labeled Rittenhouse a white supremacist terrorist. It’s obvious now that he was just a foolish kid who felt he needed to protect people & the community from rioters & arsonists because the government failed to do so.

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1458792879871213569

Yeah, I don't get this.  He shot three white dudes and then gets called a white supremacist???  WTF?

16 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

He was never brought up on charges of a minor carrying a weapon across state lines , so maybe

Absolutely smh.  This site needs a facepalm emoji.

Would anyone like to explain this to shit for brains here?  Anyone?

A clear example of an inability/unwillingness to read the MANY times this claim was shown to be bullshit.

56 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

What I find "looking glass amazing" is that all of you think that a single teenager carrying a gun AND KILLING TWO PEOPLE is worse than thousands ~100 of people rioting, looting and burning.  

The rioting and arson is certainly bad. I haven't seen one single PA poster approving it. Let's keep the demonstrators & protestors in a different box than the rioters, looters, and arsonists, many of whom are known RWNJ provocateurs.

Like I've said before, the whole United Right making a folk hero out of Kyle made it clear 1- he'd be totally acquitted and 2- a huge Trumpalo spooge-fest would follow.

Should protestors be shot? Or only if they are liberals and probably Democrats? Or only if they are in favor of those rapist criminal minorities actually being given the same rights as actual human beings?

3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Yeah, I don't get this.  He shot three white dudes and then gets called a white supremacist???  WTF?

There's a lot of things you don't get. He gets called a white supremacist for flashing "white power" signs and hanging out with neo-nazis, as well as ginning up a lot of dog-whistles.

- DSK

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ModernViking said:

30 pages of bullshit about whether or not the jury, should have sent this kid to jail for the rest of his life, when the real question is: why the fuck do you let your children run around in the streets with rifles molotov cocktails, baseball bats to smash store windows in, and matches and gasoline to torch used car lots in the first place?

JFC

FIFY

5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Too bad your message didn’t get to the many Democrat governors and mayors in 2020 when they enabled the rioting by ordering LOE to stand down 

What is LOE?  Letters of Endorsement?  Liberals Often Enraged?

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

What is LOE?  Letters of Endorsement?  Liberals Often Enraged?

You have to excuse BB.  He is low in the intellectual horsepower department.

I ask because once is a typo, more than that is deliberate.  This is atleast the 2nd time he's written LOE.

I ask because once is a typo, more than that is deliberate.  This is atleast the 2nd time he's written LOE.

I think it is intentional.  Doing so winds up with people responding to him.  Then, he tries another sophomoric insult.  All to get a rise.

I bet he wasn't hugged, as a child.  So, any attention is welcome.

That said, I am guilty as the rest for taking the bait.  Going to try and resist.  

But, my nature is to help.  Hence, I teach.  Sadly, some prefer to remain ignorant.

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Which is why the lefties...

at least 'the lefties' aren't the ones who, by default, would utterly fuck the planet to death as if it's just a two-bit whore for selfish, superficial reasons. that get's back to Rule #1; first do no harm. shit like you doesn't acknowledge that. 

all things considered, when you sick, evil fucks point your fingers at all these perceived and imagined 'liberal' transgressions, it boggles the mind. look in a mirror, Asswipe.

in general, do you think anyone should merely tolerate your idiotic, hypocritical bs? hell no.

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

There was something about KR that drew the attention of others and resulted in a confrontation in which two people died. 
None of the other folks, many of them armed, drew such attention and needed to kill someone. 

Again, he drew attention because he was the only one there not chanting "death to the pigs", "Burn this Bitch down" and was not smashing windows and setting buildings on fire.  Not participating makes you stand out.  I guaranfuckingTEE you that had he been doing any or all of the above with an AR-15 slung over his shoulder - he would not have been attacked, but welcomed.  

image.thumb.png.c940ddd357e8115ad25ea9359fee4516.png

image.thumb.png.3db44608bb152147aaa1053852060286.png

Do you think she would have been chased and attacked that night??

3 hours ago, jocal505 said:

You seem to need to look again at what I said, since are (willfully) wrong on the basics, wrong on the details, wrong on the spirit, and uninformed on the timing. You are even inserting events which did not happen. You are not very good at this, but you are Fluffy Jeff, with plenty of gunz.

Yesterday, Sol had an issue with another random, willful, Jeffie manipulation. Carry on.

Ok, repost that thread for all to read and if I'm wrong I'll gladly retract it and apologize.  

I think it is intentional.  Doing so winds up with people responding to him.  Then, he tries another sophomoric insult.  All to get a rise.

I bet he wasn't hugged, as a child.  So, any attention is welcome.

That said, I am guilty as the rest for taking the bait.  Going to try and resist.  

But, my nature is to help.  Hence, I teach.  Sadly, some prefer to remain ignorant.

god loves perverts  it is what makes Her god.

47 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  Go with that.

What about the other folks there to clean the graffiti and protect the car lot?  Other "medics"?

KR was not alone.  Yet, he sure attracted an unusual amount of attention.

He attracted an unusual amount of attention for all the reasons I stated above AND because he was separated from his group and on his own.  The mob at that point was no different than a hyena pack hunting a young buffalo who has gotten separated from the herd.  He was easy pickings..... or so they thought.

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

He attracted an unusual amount of attention for all the reasons I stated above AND because he was separated from his group and on his own.  The mob at that point was no different than a hyena pack hunting a young buffalo who has gotten separated from the herd.  He was easy pickings..... or so they thought.

We are all just wild, wild animals.  By the way, my bazooka works very well from the roof. 

14 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I do. It would have been Kyle and the other three guys united toward a common enemy. I'll bet the very last thing Kyle had in mind over his Wheaties that morning was shooting three white guys.

1 minute ago, Blue Crab said:

I do. It would have been Kyle and the other three guys united toward a common enemy. I'll bet the very last thing Kyle had in mind over his Wheaties that morning was shooting three white guys.

Marching into the street with an assault gun is not what I'd encourage for our youth.  

40 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Again, he drew attention because he was the only one there not chanting "death to the pigs", "Burn this Bitch down" and was not smashing windows and setting buildings on fire.  Not participating makes you stand out.  I guaranfuckingTEE you that had he been doing any or all of the above with an AR-15 slung over his shoulder - he would not have been attacked, but welcomed.  

There were thousands of folks there.  Thousands.  Many of them peaceful protesters.  

Others were burning shit, smashing shit, looting shit, and looking to cause mayhem.

To pretend KR was "the only one there not chanting 'death to the pigs'" is absurd.  And, you are dating yourself with a phrase I don't believe has been popular for a few decades.

• Like 1

There were thousands of folks there.  Thousands.  Many of them peaceful protesters.  

Others were burning shit, smashing shit, looting shit, and looking to cause mayhem.

To pretend KR was "the only one there not chanting 'death to the pigs'" is absurd.  And, you are dating yourself with a phrase I don't believe has been popular for a few decades.

Jeffie's sure letting his inner rightie roam free the last while.

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

image.thumb.png.c940ddd357e8115ad25ea9359fee4516.png

By herself? Only by the cops, they would have probably taken her down in short order if she showed up solo like that.

That top picture though...that's about the only way we'll get the NRA behind some meaningful gun legislation...lots of black people with gunz. Worked in California.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I am talking about his actions leading up to the first shooting that supposedly was captured in the drone video.  The contention is he pointed his gun "near" people.  The only time I saw him point a gun "at" anyone was when rosenbitch chased him.  I'm sincerely asking where this apparent "gun pointing at the crowd" happened.

I'm talking about the fleeing from the scene of the first shooting. 

17 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Good point, that's you get when selected prosecutor's won't pursue charges against their team and politicians force law enforcement to stand down.

Exactly. That stupid meme is the direct result of dumbass politicians telling law enforcement not to do their job. 

10 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Exactly. That stupid meme is the direct result of dumbass politicians telling law enforcement not to do their job. 

It's criminal that corrupt Govt. officials let-direct events to deteriorate to the point that citizens are compelled to make a stand.

Makes you wonder what the end game is.

22 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I'm talking about the fleeing from the scene of the first shooting. 

I think the only person they can track as chasing him from the first shooting turned out to be drop kick boy.   It was revealed that the prosecution knew his name all along, but didn’t want to call him.   Another strange move by this prosecutor.  One of the charges was that he fired at an unknown person, yet he was not unknown. 

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I think the only person they can track as chasing him from the first shooting turned out to be drop kick boy.   It was revealed that the prosecution knew his name all along, but didn’t want to call him.   Another strange move by this prosecutor.  One of the charges was that he fired at an unknown person, yet he was not unknown. 

your penis is?  we ought to have a stronger state?

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

If he knew the name he had to give it to the defense in discovery. Might want to check the source of that assertion.  

19 hours ago, Fakenews said:

So because your lab can’t protect you, you have to carry a gun?  I just SMH at terrified gun owners.  

It’s not a gun you fucking moron. I’m not terrified at all. However, I occasionally have to deal with some really screwed up humans when my old dog’s bladder demands to go outside in the middle of the night. My apartment building is right across the street from a homeless shelter. The people staying there all seem to be good people on hard times. However, they kick out people causing trouble. Those assholes have made for several uncomfortable situations. I feel no shame whatsoever in carrying a self defense weapon that is non lethal. I’d rather not explain to a jury that I shot a guy because my dog had to take a shit. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Mark K said:

If he knew the name he had to give it to the defense in discovery. Might want to check the source of that assertion.  

I don’t make shit up like some here.  
Freeland approached the prosecution to testify in exchange for immunity for other charges, including a DUI, but they rejected the offer, according to a source familiar with the discussions. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-identity-of-mysterious-jump-kick-man-revealed.amp

Sounds like the defense knew, but they didn’t have the ability to grant him immunity.  Something only the prosecutor could do. 

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I don’t make shit up like some here.  

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-identity-of-mysterious-jump-kick-man-revealed.amp

Sounds like the defense knew, but they didn’t have the ability to grant him immunity.  Something only the prosecutor could do. 

Then both sides knew and neither wanted to drag him into it. 

37 minutes ago, Monkey said:

“Again, I call on the Governor to accept the President’s offer of assistance," Steil said. "The violence needs to stop now."

U.S. Sen Ron Johnson called the violence in Kenosha "heartbreaking."

"Although it will not guarantee peace, Governor Evers should reconsider his refusal to accept President Trump’s offer to send more personnel to restore order," Johnson said. "Anarchy and chaos will not advance justice, and must be stopped."

23 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

American gun nutters are Through the Looking Glass amazing - a teenager packs a military grade weapon to a riot and that fact is not even under discussion.

Military grade my ass. I've shot one and the only thing that makes a gun dangerous it the person behind it.
Did you notice in all the video he never had his finger on the trigger until he was attacked??
maybe all those Looters and Rioters (not protesters) should be shot. Kill all Humans

savetheearth.png

As the FBI stats show the majority of people die from the killer using his feet or hands. No other weapons. Maybe people kill and not gun the nutters as you say.

22 hours ago, Fakenews said:

The Covington kid got Jack shit.  Rittenhouse is going to get nothing and like it and will be in prison in less than 5 years unless he moves to Alaska and lives in the bush…

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I'll take that bet.   $25 says the kid doesn't see the inside of a cell by Nov 20th, 2026

I'd worry more about one of those BLM or Antifa Criminals sniping him. or just catching him and killing him.

We see much the same here. There is a wealth of varied experience here amid the majority of very decent people who contribute.  That gets buried by a few people who are lying hateful pieces of shit, because that’s what their parents raised them to be. 

18 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Why what count? 

Count 2 was McGinnis

Count 3 was unknown man 

The law defines this crime as recklessly endangering another person’s safety under circumstances that show utter disregard for human life. Mr. Rittenhouse was charged with this crime for firing shots at two people he did not hit: Richard McGinnis and an unknown man. The crime is a class F felony that carries a basic sentence of up to 12 and a half years in prison, a fine of up to $25,000, or both, for each of the two counts.

4 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I haven't seen a mention yet but apparently one of KR's attorneys mentioned that a Fox film crew has been with Kyle thru the trial. 

Tucker working on documentary. 

Rittenhouse will also be appearing in a "Tucker Carlson Originals" documentary on Fox Nation set to premiere in December.

The documentary will include additional portions of the interview as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes access to Rittenhouse and his defense team.

1 minute ago, Blue Crab said:

I haven't seen a mention yet but apparently one of KR's attorneys mentioned that a Fox film crew has been with Kyle thru the trial. 

Supposedly against the wishes of the defense team. I'm sure Tucker Feces Carlson will have many hours of material to lie about.

Also, the defense had enough coin on hand to set up two practice juries, one to rule on Kyle being on the stand, one to rule on Kyle not being on the stand. Him testifying was the result of that practice.

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Count 2 was McGinnis

Count 3 was unknown man 

The law defines this crime as recklessly endangering another person’s safety under circumstances that show utter disregard for human life. Mr. Rittenhouse was charged with this crime for firing shots at two people he did not hit: Richard McGinnis and an unknown man. The crime is a class F felony that carries a basic sentence of up to 12 and a half years in prison, a fine of up to $25,000, or both, for each of the two counts.

Reckless endangerment to a much greater degree than self defense/homicide encompasses the reasons why it all happened and doesn't need someone getting hurt to stick. 

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Also, the defense had enough coin on hand to set up two practice juries, one to rule on Kyle being on the stand, one to rule on Kyle not being on the stand. Him testifying was the result of that practice.

That sounds expensive.  It's amazing the amount of money the powers-that-be will spend to manipulate the Jokers and Jizzys for one vote.  But advertising works, so...

4 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Reckless endangerment to a much greater degree than self defense/homicide encompasses the reasons why it all happened and doesn't need someone getting hurt to stick. 

Yep. I lost a beer betting on RE. 

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

And he's the "Burn this Bitch down" sloganeering queen of PA.

49 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Agreed then why not bring in the guy he fired two shots at?   Seems like that would make the charge easier to prove.  

10 hours ago, phillysailor said:

I wish everyone would forget about Kyle. He’s not important and it would be better for his health if no one else’s.

In any case, if the problems were with the laws that facilitated these events and the LEOs that encouraged it, THATS where our passions and energy should be sent.

And stop calling those killed “protestors”.

Protests are non violent and somewhat organized around actions other than destruction. Folks taking part in chaotic marches bent on looting and burning cars, buildings are present at a riot.

Don’t saddle liberals and Democrats with having to include these assholes in their tent. All the honorable leaders reject them.

Agree on all counts.

If Kyle had a brain, he'd be well advised to change his name, get some cosmetic surgery to change his appearance and move a LONG way away to start a new life.

But if he gets sucked into the vortex by those who want to use a stupid kid with bad judgement - his life isn't going to go well.

And yeah, protestors. If you're walking or standing outside buildings on public land chanting, showing placards, whatever - you're protesting.

If you cross onto private property, start damaging, stealing and burning - you're a rioter. And deserve to be treated as such. The protestors need to make sure they're not giving cover and support to rioters. How they manage that I don't know, except maybe for leaving FAST as soon as shit starts happening.

FKT

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

It's criminal that corrupt Govt. officials let-direct events to deteriorate to the point that citizens are compelled to make a stand.

Makes you wonder what the end game is.

Money for themselves contributed by the boobs.

2 hours ago, Meat Wad said:
On 11/19/2021 at 12:02 PM, SloopJonB said:

Military grade my ass. I've shot one and the only thing that makes a gun dangerous it the person behind it.
Did you notice in all the video he never had his finger on the trigger until he was attacked??

Like I said.

Instead of bitching about the ruling, which I believe was correct according to the law, why not spend your time emailing your state reps asking for solutions?  The jury had to work with the laws it had. This can be a learning moment instead yet another shit show.