Jump to content

Kyle Rittenhouse trial


Recommended Posts

And a new fight involving Rittenhouse breaks out— over the $2 million raised for his bail.  His attorneys want the money given to KR. Of course they do, otherwise they are not likely to get paid.  Some right wing foundation also is grubbing for the money.  The grift is on.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kyle-rittenhouse-trial-bail-money-20211122-icplcpeygzdahhwqmwzs43paju-story.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

This topic is a loser for libruls who don’t stop and consider facts. For all their pontificating about basing their opinions on evidence and being above politics, Kyle Rittenhouse demonstrates a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

And a new fight involving Rittenhouse breaks out— over the $2 million raised for his bail.  His attorneys want the money given to KR. Of course they do, otherwise they are not likely to get paid.  Some right wing foundation also is grubbing for the money.  The grift is on.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kyle-rittenhouse-trial-bail-money-20211122-icplcpeygzdahhwqmwzs43paju-story.html

The guys who kept him out of jail don’t want Lin Wood making bank off of their skill and effort. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

I still can't get my head around chasing down a dude with an AR-15!?

WTF?

 

"I think I'll chase down that armed guy and hit him with my skate board!" 

"I'm going to chase you down and take your gun with my bare hands!"

Darwin...

Expand  

Or the folks on flight 93

That's such a BS analogy!   The folks on FL 93 had no where else to go and they knew they were likely going to die either way.  The people on that street were under no such pressure.  

You're not very good at this, are you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Surfer7 said:

A riot?  But I kept hearing on the media and from people like Pelosi that these were peaceful protests.  

It is a fact that one of the "protesters" (you say rioters) had a loaded handgun and pointed it point blank at Rittenhouse's head. This all by his own sworn testimony in court.

"That sort of thing." is a meaningless statement.

What did Rittenhouse do to instigate? Breathe the air? Allow his heart to beat? Dare to walk around?

Thanks for making my point. Bicep-less man had the same right of self-defense as Kyle. They were both entitled to shoot the other. Laws that have that outcome are wrong. Full stop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

That's such a BS analogy!   The folks on FL 93 had no where else to go and they knew they were likely going to die either way.  The people on that street were under no such pressure.  

You're not very good at this, are you?

Which makes his bravery all the more admirable, don’t you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Surfer7 said:

Exactly what laws "need to be changed"? Change them in what way?

The laws that say a kid who is too immature to vote or drink in your country is allowed to walk around unsupervised in public with a loaded semi auto?

Or perhaps go even further and say that no one should carry a weapon in public unless they have a need for it. And self defense, particularly somewhere you don't have to go, does not qualify as a need.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Bicep-less man had the same right of self-defense as Kyle. They were both entitled to shoot the other.

Wrong. The aggressor was Grosskreutz who pulled his gun first on Rittenhouse and testified as such. His testimony was supported by the video evidence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Se7en said:

The laws that say a kid who is too immature to vote or drink in your country is allowed to walk around unsupervised in public with a loaded semi auto?

Or perhaps go even further and say that no one should carry a weapon in public unless they have a need for it.

Anyone in your country, 17 year olds included, have need for a car? Yesterday we had a criminal use a car to mow down 45+ people in a Christmas parade not far from Kenosha. 5 dead so far. 40+ wounded. 

Do we outlaw cars because they can be used to maim and kill?

Rittenhouse was/is not a criminal and was not the aggressor. He responsibly used his gun save his own life from the animals/criminals that attacked him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Wrong. The aggressor was Grosskreutz who pulled his gun first on Rittenhouse and testified as such. His testimony was supported by the video evidence.

Are you saying that after Kyle had plugged two people his rifle had not yet been "pulled"? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Wrong. The aggressor was Grosskreutz who pulled his gun first on Rittenhouse and testified as such. His testimony was supported by the video evidence.

He was NOT charged with assault with a deadly weapon as he thought he was confronting an active shooter, so therefore had obvious self defense reasons. 

I didn't make the rules, I'm just here to ridicule them. Hell, even the Judge said 2 cops who come across each other can shoot each other and claim self defense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

He was NOT charged with assault with a deadly weapon

Correct. Who said he was? But pointing a loaded gun at someone's head is not a smart thing to do. Was Rittenhouse supposed to wait until Grosskreutz pulled the trigger first?

I don't know what point you are trying to make. The prosecutors took their shot, the jury made their decision. KR is innocent. Next question.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Correct. Who said he was? But pointing a loaded gun at someone's head is not a smart thing to do. Was Rittenhouse supposed to wait until Grosskreutz pulled the trigger first?

I don't know what point you are trying to make. The prosecutors took their shot, the jury made their decision. KR is innocent. Next question.

My point, if you had bothered to read what I wrote, is that the law is flawed. 2 people carried a gun into a chaotic scene, one ended up firing, the other saw that as aggressive, and attempted to intervene.

2 stupid fucks brought guns 

2 stupid fucks created a situation

1 got shot, and there are no ramifications for anyone. 

That's stupid law right there. The law is supposed to provide stupid fucks the incentive to not be stupid. The law failed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Anyone in your country, 17 year olds included, have need for a car? 

Do we outlaw cars because they can be used to maim and kill?

Yes, cars are needed for transport. (17 yo can only drive under supervision here).

Cars are outlawed in on the sidewalk, in malls, on playing fields - ie in places where they are not needed. Pretty simple.

Chainsaws are a tool like a gun, mostly used on farms etc. They are not specifically illegal in the city, but if I took one to a protest, and proceeded to chop someone up with one in self defense, I expect folks would be saying that having the chainsaw there was some of the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Surfer7 said:
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

He was NOT charged with assault with a deadly weapon

Correct. Who said he was? But pointing a loaded gun at someone's head AND NOT SHOOTING THEM is not a smart thing to do. ...

FIFY

It wasn't a quick draw duel, biceps-boy lowered his gun apparently deciding not to kill poor little Kyle

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It wasn't a quick draw duel, biceps-boy lowered his gun apparently deciding not to kill poor little Kyle

 

More like dropped his gun down because he had been shot.

So if someone has a gun pointed at your head and you have a gun ready to use what do you do? I would have done the same as KR. Waiting to see if biceps-boy would shoot or not is not a good survival plan. The jury agreed.

I am done playing this 20 questions game. It's over. Go home.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Surfer7 said:

More like dropped his gun down because he had been shot.

So if someone has a gun pointed at your head and you have a gun ready to use what do you do? I would have done the same as KR. Waiting to see if biceps-boy would shoot or not is not a good survival plan. The jury agreed.

I am done playing this 20 questions game. It's over. Go home.

Kyle was acquitted. Give it a rest already. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Or the folks on flight 93

Bit of a different case. Those people were sincerely fucked if they did nothing and 99.9% likely fucked if they tackled the terrorists.

KR only shot those people making a personal and up-close physical attack on him. The 99.9% in the crowd weren't shot.

If you think the cases are in any way the same - shrug. No common basis for discussion there.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites

The law of unintended results.

Armed Father-Daughter Duo Protect Anti-Rittenhouse Protesters

Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges last week, after the jury in his trial established that he acted in self-defense when he killed two and wounded one person during the Black Lives Matter protests in the summer of 2020. 

The verdict polarized the American public, with liberals and Black Lives Matter activists claiming the young man got away with homicide due to the color of his skin. 

Protesters upset over the acquittal marched in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Sunday -- taking care of their security was an armed father-daughter duo. 


Armed with AR-15 rifles, father and daughter Erick and Jade Jordan were photographed marching alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters. 

"We just do security for different groups. We’re doing a favor for them," Erick Jordan told The New York Post. 

Jordan explained that he has been training his daughter to use firearms since she was four, and let her hold a weapon when she turned 14. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Bit of a different case. Those people were sincerely fucked if they did nothing and 99.9% likely fucked if they tackled the terrorists.

KR only shot those people making a personal and up-close physical attack on him. The 99.9% in the crowd weren't shot.

If you think the cases are in any way the same - shrug. No common basis for discussion there.

FKT

It was a discussion about vigilantism.    One of the RWNJs here suggested the 93 passengers must be vigilantes if we consider KR one. I don’t think that’s an appropriate comparison either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

It wasn't a quick draw duel, biceps-boy lowered his gun apparently deciding not to kill poor little Kyle

- DSK

Why do you continue to lie.  Biceps boy fucking admitted under oath that 

1 Kyle did not fire when he had his hands up

2 that when he pointed his gun at Kyle was when he was shot. 
 

It was an incredible cross by the defense lawyer.  The physical reaction by the prosecution when their star witness said “correct” was shock and disbelief. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

It wasn't a quick draw duel, biceps-boy lowered his gun apparently deciding not to kill poor little Kyle

- DSK

Getting your bicep misted will do that every time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Why do you continue to lie.  Biceps boy fucking admitted under oath that 

1 Kyle did not fire when he had his hands up

2 that when he pointed his gun at Kyle was when he was shot. 
 

It was an incredible cross by the defense lawyer.  The physical reaction by the prosecution when their star witness said “correct” was shock and disbelief. 

It's done and over, I don't see the point in arguing, but what you're saying is not what the court determined to have happened.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's done and over, I don't see the point in arguing, but what you're saying is not what the court determined to have happened.

- DSK

What did the court determine regarding byecep boy?  Why can't you just state the facts correctly?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2021 at 11:02 PM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Fired for donating $25 bucks for someone who was found not guilty are leftists proud of this?

 

cop this.jpg

I donated $25 to the detective a bit ago when I saw this. Being police doesn’t mean you don’t have 1st A rights, and he called no attention to his job when he donated. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

It was a discussion about vigilantism.    One of the RWNJs here suggested the 93 passengers must be vigilantes if we consider KR one. I don’t think that’s an appropriate comparison either.

Not only is it an inappropriate comparison, it is a fanatically stupid comparison.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2021 at 3:32 PM, Raz'r said:

Thanks for making my point. Bicep-less man had the same right of self-defense as Kyle. They were both entitled to shoot the other. Laws that have that outcome are wrong. Full stop.

Like the rest of your posts, not even close.  KR spoke to bye cep guy, told him he was going to the police, and ran away.  Then bye cep chased after him, pulling his gun.  No self defense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of any empathy for the dead and maimed in this event is  gobsmacking. Could I ask what appalling crime they were guilty of? because  you're pouring more hate and disrespect on these guys than any normal person would on any innocent victim of a shooting.

All in the cause of defending Rittenhouse.

Shame you can't take a lesson from Huber's GF.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

The lack of any empathy for the dead and maimed in this event is  gobsmacking. Could I ask what appalling crime they were guilty of? because  you're pouring more hate and disrespect on these guys than any normal person would on any innocent victim of a shooting.

All in the cause of defending Rittenhouse.

Shame you can't take a lesson from Huber's GF.

Yeah, all in the cause of defending someone's life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Joker said:

Why do you continue to lie.

You constantly lie here dude, 

like the one about the scene outside the courthouse in Kenosha. 

Have you corrected and apologized for that ???  

Actually, you make some decent points once in a while, but you blow 

all your cred with the lies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShortForBob said:

The lack of any empathy for the dead and maimed in this event is  gobsmacking. Could I ask what appalling crime they were guilty of? because  you're pouring more hate and disrespect on these guys than any normal person would on any innocent victim of a shooting.

All in the cause of defending Rittenhouse.

Shame you can't take a lesson from Huber's GF.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Darwin award candidates.

Sorry for your angst but I've nothing but amazement & incredulity for people who think they can attack a person armed with a long gun, and expect to do so without consequences.

I've little time for KR, he shouldn't have been there and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have been carrying a firearm, but just as incitement has never been justification for riot, carrying a firearm isn't justification for physical attack.

And that goes *double* for the second pair. They already saw that KR was prepared to fire, they waded in anyway. One hit KR before getting shot, the other pointed a gun at him before getting shot.

Stupidity has consequences. No tears here.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Darwin award candidates.

Sorry for your angst but I've nothing but amazement & incredulity for people who think they can attack a person armed with a long gun, and expect to do so without consequences.

I've little time for KR, he shouldn't have been there and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have been carrying a firearm, but just as incitement has never been justification for riot, carrying a firearm isn't justification for physical attack.

And that goes *double* for the second pair. They already saw that KR was prepared to fire, they waded in anyway. One hit KR before getting shot, the other pointed a gun at him before getting shot.

Stupidity has consequences. No tears here.

FKT

A police sniper would have taken him and others out in a police state.

The verdict sent the wrong message.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's done and over, I don't see the point in arguing, but what you're saying is not what the court determined to have happened.

- DSK

How would the court rule on anything to do with actual testimony.
 

You are completely wrong as usual.

 I have come to the conclusion that you are not intentionally lying you are just wired wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hasher said:

A police sniper would have taken him and others out in a police state.

The verdict sent the wrong message.

 

The only "message" the jury verdict sent was that the prosecution did not meet its burden of proof. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jzk said:

The only "message" the jury verdict sent was that the prosecution did not meet its burden of proof. 

They were outlawyered.  Sad that justice is just a game.  BD

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confused now.

Trump said he'd run INTO a school with an active shooter.  I want to be all manly like that.

I thought we were told to charge while they're reloading.

Maybe jam a sandwich into the action.

Is it now hands off active shooters?  Watch them kill more?

When danger is seconds away, the police are minutes away, or something like that?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hasher said:

They were outlawyered.  Sad that justice is just a game.  BD

Except for the bye cep cross, the lawyering was pretty average on both sides.  The case never should have been brought.  It was textbook self defense.  If, by some miracle, there was a conviction, it would have been set aside either by the judge or the appellate court.  

But we don't make "policy" via criminal trials.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike G said:

I'm confused now.

Trump said he'd run INTO a school with an active shooter.  I want to be all manly like that.

I thought we were told to charge while they're reloading.

Maybe jam a sandwich into the action.

Is it now hands off active shooters?  Watch them kill more?

When danger is seconds away, the police are minutes away, or something like that?

 

I believe that you are confused.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike G said:

I'm confused now.

Trump said he'd run INTO a school with an active shooter.  I want to be all manly like that.

I thought we were told to charge while they're reloading.

Maybe jam a sandwich into the action.

Is it now hands off active shooters?  Watch them kill more?

When danger is seconds away, the police are minutes away, or something like that?

 

You missed Matt Dillon and John Wayne?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jzk said:

Except for the bye cep cross, the lawyering was pretty average on both sides.  The case never should have been brought.  It was textbook self defense.  If, by some miracle, there was a conviction, it would have been set aside either by the judge or the appellate court.  

But we don't make "policy" via criminal trials.

Trials are how the law is enforced.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I'm confused now.

Trump said he'd run INTO a school with an active shooter.  I want to be all manly like that.

I thought we were told to charge while they're reloading.

Maybe jam a sandwich into the action.

Is it now hands off active shooters?  Watch them kill more?

When danger is seconds away, the police are minutes away, or something like that?

 

Except he wasn’t an active shooter.  He defended himself from a charging nut job that had threatened to kill him by cutting out his heart earlier.  
He was going directly to the police to turn himself in.  He even told bicep boy personally that he was going to the police.   Bicep boy told him ok.  started to go towards the first shooting.  Then decided he would rather be a hero than a medic. Pulled his gun and charged after someone he knew was going to the police.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Except he wasn’t an active shooter.  He defended himself from a charging nut job that had threatened to kill him by cutting out his heart earlier.  
He was going directly to the police to turn himself in.  He even told bicep boy personally that he was going to the police.   Bicep boy told him ok.  started to go towards the first shooting.  Then decided he would rather be a hero than a medic. Pulled his gun and charged after someone he knew was going to the police.   

Of course, he told him that while having the gun on bicep-less, and bicep-less arms in the air. Duh. 

And now we know that you DO NOT advocate trying to stop suspected shooters in action. 

Cause the facts on the ground in a riot are so crystal clear. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone watch the Tucker interview last night?   This kid is smarter, tougher and more posed  than I expected.  He spent 80+ days in a jail cell with no running water.   Wasn’t able to shower that whole time.   He also said something profound.  He is a supporter of BLM because after his issues with a out of control  prosecutor he said he could understand how someone without his resources could not get justice. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Joker said:

Did anyone watch the Tucker interview last night?   This kid is smarter, tougher and more posed  than I expected.  He spent 80+ days in a jail cell with no running water.   Wasn’t able to shower that whole time.   He also said something profound.  He is a supporter of BLM because after his issues with a out of control  prosecutor he said he could understand how someone without his resources could not get justice. 

It's a Tucker interview. If you don't believe it's coached and edited down like an episode of Blue Bloods (I really, really dislike that show, but the wife likes it) then you are more naive than we already thought. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Of course, he told him that while having the gun on bicep-less, and bicep-less arms in the air. Duh. 

And now we know that you DO NOT advocate trying to stop suspected shooters in action. 

Cause the facts on the ground in a riot are so crystal clear. 

Actually he told him he was going to the police right after the first shooting.  Well before bicep boy confronted him the second time. Over a block before he fell to the ground. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raz'r said:

It's a Tucker interview. If you don't believe it's coached and edited down like an episode of Blue Bloods (I really, really dislike that show, but the wife likes it) then you are more naive than we already thought. 

Afraid to hear his side got it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Joker said:

How would the court rule on anything to do with actual testimony.
 

You are completely wrong as usual.

 I have come to the conclusion that you are not intentionally lying you are just wired wrong. 

Says the guy who likes listening to Cucker Tarlson.

And when you try to backpedal that....

 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did anyone watch the Tucker interview last night?   This kid is smarter, tougher and more posed  than I expected.....

I'd bet quite a lot that it's almost entirely fictional, as is most Tarlson material. You're gonna vote for Orban for President, next?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Afraid to hear his side got it. 

fuck, you guys think this is political. It's not. I don't care about "his side." Or the "other side" - whichever sides those might be.

Really, I don't care. 

He killed a couple dumbasses, cause, well, he was a dumbass in a situation dumbasses find themselves in. He might be (evidence supports it) a white supremacist (his funding/resources and the OK boys) but it doesn't really matter if he is, or isn't.
 

The fact that the law doesn't find anyone responsible for the decisions leading to 2 deaths and an injury is what I care about. 

And the LAST thing I would do is give Carlson 1 more viewer. He's an asshole that lives to divide us.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Joker said:
13 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

It's a Tucker interview. If you don't believe it's coached and edited down like an episode of Blue Bloods (I really, really dislike that show, but the wife likes it) then you are more naive than we already thought. 

Afraid to hear his side got it. 

Nah. We just don’t respect Tucker enough to care about his side of the story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike G said:

I'm confused now.

Trump said he'd run INTO a school with an active shooter.  I want to be all manly like that.

I thought we were told to charge while they're reloading.

Maybe jam a sandwich into the action.

I think it was peanut butter, not jam.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

The fact that the law doesn't find anyone responsible for the decisions leading to 2 deaths and an injury is what I care about. 

The law determined the aggressors-pursuers were responsible for inserting themselves in a position where the pursued could legally use lethal force to protect his life and well being.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

fuck, you guys think this is political. It's not. I don't care about "his side." Or the "other side" - whichever sides those might be.

Really, I don't care. 

He killed a couple dumbasses, cause, well, he was a dumbass in a situation dumbasses find themselves in. He might be (evidence supports it) a white supremacist (his funding/resources and the OK boys) but it doesn't really matter if he is, or isn't.
 

The fact that the law doesn't find anyone responsible for the decisions leading to 2 deaths and an injury is what I care about. 

And the LAST thing I would do is give Carlson 1 more viewer. He's an asshole that lives to divide us.

 

What is the point of legally holding a dead person responsible?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

The law determined the aggressors-pursuers were responsible for inserting themselves in a position where the pursued could legally use lethal force to protect his life and well being.

That's quite reasonable

It also is the result of fencing out every other circumstance, such as why they were chasing him.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Joker said:

Did anyone watch the Tucker interview last night?   This kid is smarter, tougher and more posed  than I expected.  He spent 80+ days in a jail cell with no running water.   Wasn’t able to shower that whole time.   He also said something profound.  He is a supporter of BLM because after his issues with a out of control  prosecutor he said he could understand how someone without his resources could not get justice. 

Joker, he's just not that into you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

The law determined the aggressors-pursuers were responsible for inserting themselves in a position where the pursued could legally use lethal force to protect his life and well being.

And the fact of them taking firearms to a riot was just fine & dandy because 2A

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2021 at 3:48 PM, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

It wasn't a quick draw duel, biceps-boy lowered his gun apparently deciding not to kill poor little Kyle

- DSK

That's absolute horseshit! The video shows otherwise.  Bicep boy draws gun, KR points AR-15 at him, bicep boi backs up and raises hands saying "uncle, you win".  KR lowers muzzle of rifle accepting BB's white flag, BB then lunges forward with gun leveled again at KR and then gets shot for his stupidity.  

Why do you continually feel the need to lie???

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Please. That has been hashed and rehashed ad-nauseum.

Nothing good comes out of a teenager rushing into a riot with a firearm playing pretend policeman / G.I. Joe, and in this particular case your Americano teenager killed two and maimed another person, considering the final outcome of the case, that's a seriously fucked up country and legal system you have down there.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ishmael said:

In general, if Tucker says it, it's a flat-out lie.

Translated: "In general, if <whoever that does not support my ideology> says it, it's a flat-out lie."

You guys are so pathetic and boring, living in your own little echo chamber.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

 


https://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-linking-waukesha-tragedy-kyle-201100857.html

Mary Lemanski, social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, was let go from her position Monday morning after posting a series of tweets comparing Kyle Rittenhouse to the driver of the SUV that sped through barricades and struck dancers, musicians and others during a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade.

“It was probably just self-defense #Wisconsin #KyleRittenhouse,” Lemanski tweeted about the tragedy that left five dead and 40 injured.

She followed up the statement, replying to a comment deriding her opinion and saying, “I’m sad. I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:


https://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-linking-waukesha-tragedy-kyle-201100857.html

Mary Lemanski, social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, was let go from her position Monday morning after posting a series of tweets comparing Kyle Rittenhouse to the driver of the SUV that sped through barricades and struck dancers, musicians and others during a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade.

“It was probably just self-defense #Wisconsin #KyleRittenhouse,” Lemanski tweeted about the tragedy that left five dead and 40 injured.

She followed up the statement, replying to a comment deriding her opinion and saying, “I’m sad. I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

Yeah it is the jury's fault those innocent people were killed.  That is what they get for not convicting an innocent person.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sea warrior said:


https://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-linking-waukesha-tragedy-kyle-201100857.html

Mary Lemanski, social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, was let go from her position Monday morning after posting a series of tweets comparing Kyle Rittenhouse to the driver of the SUV that sped through barricades and struck dancers, musicians and others during a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade.

“It was probably just self-defense #Wisconsin #KyleRittenhouse,” Lemanski tweeted about the tragedy that left five dead and 40 injured.

She followed up the statement, replying to a comment deriding her opinion and saying, “I’m sad. I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

Good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2021 at 12:33 PM, Raz&#x27;r said:
On 11/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, Burning Man said:

That's such a BS analogy!   The folks on FL 93 had no where else to go and they knew they were likely going to die either way.  The people on that street were under no such pressure.  

You're not very good at this, are you?

Which makes his bravery all the more admirable, don’t you think?

Dunno if "admirable" is the word I would use in this case.  But sure, you go with that.

But he does disprove the notion that there is no cure for stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Surfer7 said:

I would be honored to have Kyle Rittenhouse visit me. As a 17 year old he was more mature and had clearer thinking than 90% of the grown men in this country.

Yeah, 90% of the grown men are too muddle headed and immature to take a high powered rifle to a riot and kill people.

Well done moron.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2021 at 7:11 AM, Steam Flyer said:

It's done and over, I don't see the point in arguing, but what you're saying is not what the court determined to have happened.

- DSK

It may be over, but you continue to lie to the end.  WTF do you mean the court determined that didn't happen?  He fucking admitted it under cross and the video clearly showed he leveled his gun at KR after he raised his hands.

What are you trying to gain by lying?  I think you just can't stand the fact that you might be wrong and you argue to the death.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2021 at 11:29 PM, roundthebuoys said:

It was a discussion about vigilantism.    One of the RWNJs here suggested the 93 passengers must be vigilantes if we consider KR one. I don’t think that’s an appropriate comparison either.

No, it was actually a LWNJ @Raz'r who suggested that.   Keep your nutjobs straight.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites