Kyle Rittenhouse trial

7 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Anyone in your country, 17 year olds included, have need for a car? 

Do we outlaw cars because they can be used to maim and kill?

Yes, cars are needed for transport. (17 yo can only drive under supervision here).

Cars are outlawed in on the sidewalk, in malls, on playing fields - ie in places where they are not needed. Pretty simple.

Chainsaws are a tool like a gun, mostly used on farms etc. They are not specifically illegal in the city, but if I took one to a protest, and proceeded to chop someone up with one in self defense, I expect folks would be saying that having the chainsaw there was some of the problem.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

I have to say that I regard anyone with a gun on their hip or slung over their shoulder walking around in public as being a threat to my life. I now include police in this generalization; I used to gi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Surfer7 said:
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

He was NOT charged with assault with a deadly weapon

Correct. Who said he was? But pointing a loaded gun at someone's head AND NOT SHOOTING THEM is not a smart thing to do. ...

FIFY

It wasn't a quick draw duel, biceps-boy lowered his gun apparently deciding not to kill poor little Kyle

- DSK

50 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It wasn't a quick draw duel, biceps-boy lowered his gun apparently deciding not to kill poor little Kyle

More like dropped his gun down because he had been shot.

So if someone has a gun pointed at your head and you have a gun ready to use what do you do? I would have done the same as KR. Waiting to see if biceps-boy would shoot or not is not a good survival plan. The jury agreed.

I am done playing this 20 questions game. It's over. Go home.

Just now, Surfer7 said:

More like dropped his gun down because he had been shot.

So if someone has a gun pointed at your head and you have a gun ready to use what do you do? I would have done the same as KR. Waiting to see if biceps-boy would shoot or not is not a good survival plan. The jury agreed.

I am done playing this 20 questions game. It's over. Go home.

Kyle was acquitted. Give it a rest already. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Or the folks on flight 93

Bit of a different case. Those people were sincerely fucked if they did nothing and 99.9% likely fucked if they tackled the terrorists.

KR only shot those people making a personal and up-close physical attack on him. The 99.9% in the crowd weren't shot.

If you think the cases are in any way the same - shrug. No common basis for discussion there.

FKT

The law of unintended results.

Armed Father-Daughter Duo Protect Anti-Rittenhouse Protesters

Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges last week, after the jury in his trial established that he acted in self-defense when he killed two and wounded one person during the Black Lives Matter protests in the summer of 2020. 

The verdict polarized the American public, with liberals and Black Lives Matter activists claiming the young man got away with homicide due to the color of his skin. 

Protesters upset over the acquittal marched in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Sunday -- taking care of their security was an armed father-daughter duo. 

Armed with AR-15 rifles, father and daughter Erick and Jade Jordan were photographed marching alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters. 

"We just do security for different groups. We’re doing a favor for them," Erick Jordan told The New York Post. 

Jordan explained that he has been training his daughter to use firearms since she was four, and let her hold a weapon when she turned 14. 

6 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Bit of a different case. Those people were sincerely fucked if they did nothing and 99.9% likely fucked if they tackled the terrorists.

KR only shot those people making a personal and up-close physical attack on him. The 99.9% in the crowd weren't shot.

If you think the cases are in any way the same - shrug. No common basis for discussion there.

FKT

It was a discussion about vigilantism.    One of the RWNJs here suggested the 93 passengers must be vigilantes if we consider KR one. I don’t think that’s an appropriate comparison either.

14 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

- DSK

Why do you continue to lie.  Biceps boy fucking admitted under oath that 

1 Kyle did not fire when he had his hands up

2 that when he pointed his gun at Kyle was when he was shot. 

It was an incredible cross by the defense lawyer.  The physical reaction by the prosecution when their star witness said “correct” was shock and disbelief. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

- DSK

Getting your bicep misted will do that every time.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Why do you continue to lie.  Biceps boy fucking admitted under oath that 

1 Kyle did not fire when he had his hands up

2 that when he pointed his gun at Kyle was when he was shot. 

It was an incredible cross by the defense lawyer.  The physical reaction by the prosecution when their star witness said “correct” was shock and disbelief. 

It's done and over, I don't see the point in arguing, but what you're saying is not what the court determined to have happened.

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's done and over, I don't see the point in arguing, but what you're saying is not what the court determined to have happened.

- DSK

What did the court determine regarding byecep boy?  Why can't you just state the facts correctly?

On 11/20/2021 at 11:02 PM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Fired for donating $25 bucks for someone who was found not guilty are leftists proud of this?

cop this.jpg

I donated $25 to the detective a bit ago when I saw this. Being police doesn’t mean you don’t have 1st A rights, and he called no attention to his job when he donated. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

It was a discussion about vigilantism.    One of the RWNJs here suggested the 93 passengers must be vigilantes if we consider KR one. I don’t think that’s an appropriate comparison either.

Not only is it an inappropriate comparison, it is a fanatically stupid comparison.

On 11/22/2021 at 3:32 PM, Raz'r said:

Thanks for making my point. Bicep-less man had the same right of self-defense as Kyle. They were both entitled to shoot the other. Laws that have that outcome are wrong. Full stop.

Like the rest of your posts, not even close.  KR spoke to bye cep guy, told him he was going to the police, and ran away.  Then bye cep chased after him, pulling his gun.  No self defense.

The lack of any empathy for the dead and maimed in this event is  gobsmacking. Could I ask what appalling crime they were guilty of? because  you're pouring more hate and disrespect on these guys than any normal person would on any innocent victim of a shooting.

All in the cause of defending Rittenhouse.

Shame you can't take a lesson from Huber's GF.

4 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

The lack of any empathy for the dead and maimed in this event is  gobsmacking. Could I ask what appalling crime they were guilty of? because  you're pouring more hate and disrespect on these guys than any normal person would on any innocent victim of a shooting.

Yeah, all in the cause of defending someone's life. 

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

Why do you continue to lie.

You constantly lie here dude, 

like the one about the scene outside the courthouse in Kenosha. 

Have you corrected and apologized for that ???  

Actually, you make some decent points once in a while, but you blow 

all your cred with the lies. 

1 hour ago, ShortForBob said:

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Darwin award candidates.

Sorry for your angst but I've nothing but amazement & incredulity for people who think they can attack a person armed with a long gun, and expect to do so without consequences.

I've little time for KR, he shouldn't have been there and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have been carrying a firearm, but just as incitement has never been justification for riot, carrying a firearm isn't justification for physical attack.

And that goes *double* for the second pair. They already saw that KR was prepared to fire, they waded in anyway. One hit KR before getting shot, the other pointed a gun at him before getting shot.

Stupidity has consequences. No tears here.

FKT

7 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Darwin award candidates.

Sorry for your angst but I've nothing but amazement & incredulity for people who think they can attack a person armed with a long gun, and expect to do so without consequences.

I've little time for KR, he shouldn't have been there and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have been carrying a firearm, but just as incitement has never been justification for riot, carrying a firearm isn't justification for physical attack.

And that goes *double* for the second pair. They already saw that KR was prepared to fire, they waded in anyway. One hit KR before getting shot, the other pointed a gun at him before getting shot.

Stupidity has consequences. No tears here.

FKT

A police sniper would have taken him and others out in a police state.

The verdict sent the wrong message.

7 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

How would the court rule on anything to do with actual testimony.

You are completely wrong as usual.

I have come to the conclusion that you are not intentionally lying you are just wired wrong. 

8 minutes ago, hasher said:

A police sniper would have taken him and others out in a police state.

The verdict sent the wrong message.

The only "message" the jury verdict sent was that the prosecution did not meet its burden of proof. 

Just now, jzk said:

The only "message" the jury verdict sent was that the prosecution did not meet its burden of proof. 

They were outlawyered.  Sad that justice is just a game.  BD

I'm confused now.

Trump said he'd run INTO a school with an active shooter.  I want to be all manly like that.

I thought we were told to charge while they're reloading.

Maybe jam a sandwich into the action.

Is it now hands off active shooters?  Watch them kill more?

When danger is seconds away, the police are minutes away, or something like that?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, hasher said:

They were outlawyered.  Sad that justice is just a game.  BD

Except for the bye cep cross, the lawyering was pretty average on both sides.  The case never should have been brought.  It was textbook self defense.  If, by some miracle, there was a conviction, it would have been set aside either by the judge or the appellate court.  

But we don't make "policy" via criminal trials.

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

I'm confused now.

Trump said he'd run INTO a school with an active shooter.  I want to be all manly like that.

When danger is seconds away, the police are minutes away, or something like that?

I believe that you are confused.  

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

I'm confused now.

You missed Matt Dillon and John Wayne?

1 minute ago, jzk said:

Except for the bye cep cross, the lawyering was pretty average on both sides.  The case never should have been brought.  It was textbook self defense.  If, by some miracle, there was a conviction, it would have been set aside either by the judge or the appellate court.  

But we don't make "policy" via criminal trials.

Trials are how the law is enforced.

9 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I'm confused now.

Except he wasn’t an active shooter.  He defended himself from a charging nut job that had threatened to kill him by cutting out his heart earlier.  
He was going directly to the police to turn himself in.  He even told bicep boy personally that he was going to the police.   Bicep boy told him ok.  started to go towards the first shooting.  Then decided he would rather be a hero than a medic. Pulled his gun and charged after someone he knew was going to the police.   

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Except he wasn’t an active shooter.  He defended himself from a charging nut job that had threatened to kill him by cutting out his heart earlier.  
He was going directly to the police to turn himself in.  He even told bicep boy personally that he was going to the police.   Bicep boy told him ok.  started to go towards the first shooting.  Then decided he would rather be a hero than a medic. Pulled his gun and charged after someone he knew was going to the police.   

Of course, he told him that while having the gun on bicep-less, and bicep-less arms in the air. Duh. 

And now we know that you DO NOT advocate trying to stop suspected shooters in action. 

Cause the facts on the ground in a riot are so crystal clear. 

Did anyone watch the Tucker interview last night?   This kid is smarter, tougher and more posed  than I expected.  He spent 80+ days in a jail cell with no running water.   Wasn’t able to shower that whole time.   He also said something profound.  He is a supporter of BLM because after his issues with a out of control  prosecutor he said he could understand how someone without his resources could not get justice. 

• Like 2
Just now, The Joker said:

Did anyone watch the Tucker interview last night?   This kid is smarter, tougher and more posed  than I expected.  He spent 80+ days in a jail cell with no running water.   Wasn’t able to shower that whole time.   He also said something profound.  He is a supporter of BLM because after his issues with a out of control  prosecutor he said he could understand how someone without his resources could not get justice. 

It's a Tucker interview. If you don't believe it's coached and edited down like an episode of Blue Bloods (I really, really dislike that show, but the wife likes it) then you are more naive than we already thought. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Of course, he told him that while having the gun on bicep-less, and bicep-less arms in the air. Duh. 

And now we know that you DO NOT advocate trying to stop suspected shooters in action. 

Cause the facts on the ground in a riot are so crystal clear. 

Actually he told him he was going to the police right after the first shooting.  Well before bicep boy confronted him the second time. Over a block before he fell to the ground. 

Just now, Raz'r said:

It's a Tucker interview. If you don't believe it's coached and edited down like an episode of Blue Bloods (I really, really dislike that show, but the wife likes it) then you are more naive than we already thought. 

Afraid to hear his side got it. 

22 minutes ago, The Joker said:

How would the court rule on anything to do with actual testimony.

You are completely wrong as usual.

I have come to the conclusion that you are not intentionally lying you are just wired wrong. 

Says the guy who likes listening to Cucker Tarlson.

And when you try to backpedal that....

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did anyone watch the Tucker interview last night?   This kid is smarter, tougher and more posed  than I expected.....

I'd bet quite a lot that it's almost entirely fictional, as is most Tarlson material. You're gonna vote for Orban for President, next?

- DSK

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

fuck, you guys think this is political. It's not. I don't care about "his side." Or the "other side" - whichever sides those might be.

Really, I don't care. 

He killed a couple dumbasses, cause, well, he was a dumbass in a situation dumbasses find themselves in. He might be (evidence supports it) a white supremacist (his funding/resources and the OK boys) but it doesn't really matter if he is, or isn't.

The fact that the law doesn't find anyone responsible for the decisions leading to 2 deaths and an injury is what I care about. 

And the LAST thing I would do is give Carlson 1 more viewer. He's an asshole that lives to divide us.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, The Joker said:
13 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Nah. We just don’t respect Tucker enough to care about his side of the story.

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

I'm confused now.

I think it was peanut butter, not jam.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

The fact that the law doesn't find anyone responsible for the decisions leading to 2 deaths and an injury is what I care about. 

The law determined the aggressors-pursuers were responsible for inserting themselves in a position where the pursued could legally use lethal force to protect his life and well being.

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

fuck, you guys think this is political. It's not. I don't care about "his side." Or the "other side" - whichever sides those might be.

Really, I don't care. 

He killed a couple dumbasses, cause, well, he was a dumbass in a situation dumbasses find themselves in. He might be (evidence supports it) a white supremacist (his funding/resources and the OK boys) but it doesn't really matter if he is, or isn't.

And the LAST thing I would do is give Carlson 1 more viewer. He's an asshole that lives to divide us.

What is the point of legally holding a dead person responsible?

9 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

The law determined the aggressors-pursuers were responsible for inserting themselves in a position where the pursued could legally use lethal force to protect his life and well being.

That's quite reasonable

It also is the result of fencing out every other circumstance, such as why they were chasing him.

- DSK

3 hours ago, The Joker said:

Joker, he's just not that into you.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

And the fact of them taking firearms to a riot was just fine & dandy because 2A

On 11/22/2021 at 3:48 PM, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

- DSK

That's absolute horseshit! The video shows otherwise.  Bicep boy draws gun, KR points AR-15 at him, bicep boi backs up and raises hands saying "uncle, you win".  KR lowers muzzle of rifle accepting BB's white flag, BB then lunges forward with gun leveled again at KR and then gets shot for his stupidity.  

Why do you continually feel the need to lie???

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Please. That has been hashed and rehashed ad-nauseum.

Nothing good comes out of a teenager rushing into a riot with a firearm playing pretend policeman / G.I. Joe, and in this particular case your Americano teenager killed two and maimed another person, considering the final outcome of the case, that's a seriously fucked up country and legal system you have down there.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Ishmael said:

In general, if Tucker says it, it's a flat-out lie.

Translated: "In general, if <whoever that does not support my ideology> says it, it's a flat-out lie."

You guys are so pathetic and boring, living in your own little echo chamber.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-linking-waukesha-tragedy-kyle-201100857.html

Mary Lemanski, social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, was let go from her position Monday morning after posting a series of tweets comparing Kyle Rittenhouse to the driver of the SUV that sped through barricades and struck dancers, musicians and others during a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade.

“It was probably just self-defense #Wisconsin #KyleRittenhouse,” Lemanski tweeted about the tragedy that left five dead and 40 injured.

She followed up the statement, replying to a comment deriding her opinion and saying, “I’m sad. I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

10 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Mary Lemanski, social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, was let go from her position Monday morning after posting a series of tweets comparing Kyle Rittenhouse to the driver of the SUV that sped through barricades and struck dancers, musicians and others during a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade.

“It was probably just self-defense #Wisconsin #KyleRittenhouse,” Lemanski tweeted about the tragedy that left five dead and 40 injured.

She followed up the statement, replying to a comment deriding her opinion and saying, “I’m sad. I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

Yeah it is the jury's fault those innocent people were killed.  That is what they get for not convicting an innocent person.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Good. 

On 11/22/2021 at 12:33 PM, Raz&#x27;r said:
On 11/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, Burning Man said:

That's such a BS analogy!   The folks on FL 93 had no where else to go and they knew they were likely going to die either way.  The people on that street were under no such pressure.  

You're not very good at this, are you?

Which makes his bravery all the more admirable, don’t you think?

Dunno if "admirable" is the word I would use in this case.  But sure, you go with that.

But he does disprove the notion that there is no cure for stupid.

6 hours ago, Surfer7 said:

I would be honored to have Kyle Rittenhouse visit me. As a 17 year old he was more mature and had clearer thinking than 90% of the grown men in this country.

Yeah, 90% of the grown men are too muddle headed and immature to take a high powered rifle to a riot and kill people.

Well done moron.

On 11/23/2021 at 7:11 AM, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

It may be over, but you continue to lie to the end.  WTF do you mean the court determined that didn't happen?  He fucking admitted it under cross and the video clearly showed he leveled his gun at KR after he raised his hands.

What are you trying to gain by lying?  I think you just can't stand the fact that you might be wrong and you argue to the death.

• Like 1
On 11/22/2021 at 11:29 PM, roundthebuoys said:

No, it was actually a LWNJ @Raz'r who suggested that.   Keep your nutjobs straight.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, chum said:

it’s remarkable how seemingly intelligent people were so brainwashed over this. I saw something where a large percentage of people overseas actually think he shot 3 unarmed black guys.  Unbelievable,  the power of the press on everybody. 

That's funny.

But probably not the way you intended.

• Like 1

The Battle For The Bail Money commences... 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kyle-rittenhouse-rips-lawyers-lin-wood-and-john-pierce-as-they-feud-over-his-dollar2m-bail

Kyle Rittenhouse’s high-profile murder trial came to an end Friday with an acquittal, but the legal fight over the fate of his $2 million bail money is just beginning.

Immediately after the jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin, ruled Rittenhouse not guilty, his defense team filed to have the Illinois teen receive the bail money that was raised on his behalf. But a nonprofit led by controversial defamation lawyer and QAnon conspiracy theorist Lin Wood has also filed a motion seeking the money.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Wood argued that his foundation is rightfully owed the money. Wood further claims his group spent $700,000 on attorneys’ fees and other expenses for Rittenhouse, aside from the $2 million bail.

“The bail money has to be returned in its entirety to FightBack,” he said.

In his first post-verdict interview with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson that aired Monday night, Rittenhouse tore into both Wood and another former Rittenhouse attorney, John Pierce, claiming he was “taken advantage of” by both men.

36 minutes ago, Mark K said:

The Battle For The Bail Money commences... 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kyle-rittenhouse-rips-lawyers-lin-wood-and-john-pierce-as-they-feud-over-his-dollar2m-bail

Kyle Rittenhouse’s high-profile murder trial came to an end Friday with an acquittal, but the legal fight over the fate of his $2 million bail money is just beginning.

Immediately after the jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin, ruled Rittenhouse not guilty, his defense team filed to have the Illinois teen receive the bail money that was raised on his behalf. But a nonprofit led by controversial defamation lawyer and QAnon conspiracy theorist Lin Wood has also filed a motion seeking the money.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Wood argued that his foundation is rightfully owed the money. Wood further claims his group spent $700,000 on attorneys’ fees and other expenses for Rittenhouse, aside from the $2 million bail.

“The bail money has to be returned in its entirety to FightBack,” he said.

In his first post-verdict interview with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson that aired Monday night, Rittenhouse tore into both Wood and another former Rittenhouse attorney, John Pierce, claiming he was “taken advantage of” by both men.

It should be given back to the person(s) who paid it.

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It should be given back to the person(s) who paid it.

- DSK

I think the one thing this case clearly illustrates is that Lady Justice really is blind as a fucking bat.

Loans get repaid. Donations? Whole 'nother ball game.  

1 hour ago, chum said:

it’s remarkable how seemingly intelligent people were so brainwashed over this. I saw something where a large percentage of people overseas actually think he shot 3 unarmed black guys.  Unbelievable,  the power of the press on everybody. 

Hmm. A large percentage of Republicans population think Trump won the election, so I’m not finding your (no citation) assertion all that remarkable.

• Like 1

Marjorie Taylor Greene Sponsors Bill to Award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal

Source: Newsweek

Georgia GOP Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene sponsored a House bill to award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal for "protect(ing) the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25, 2020." 

Greene introduced the bill on Tuesday. The legislation was then referred to the Committee on Financial Services and the Committee on House Administration to be determined by the Speaker 

Rittenhouse shot three men, killing two and injuring one, during protests in Kenosha following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, an African American. Rittenhouse's legal team argued that their client's actions were in self-defense. 

On Friday, Rittenhouse was cleared of charges that included one count of first-degree reckless homicide, one count of first-degree intentional homicide, one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide, and two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety.

Read more: https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-sponsors-bill-award-kyle-rittenhouse-congressional-gold-medal-1652959 

Just now, badlatitude said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Sponsors Bill to Award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal

Source: Newsweek

Georgia GOP Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene sponsored a House bill to award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal for "protect(ing) the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25, 2020." 

Greene introduced the bill on Tuesday. The legislation was then referred to the Committee on Financial Services and the Committee on House Administration to be determined by the Speaker 

Rittenhouse shot three men, killing two and injuring one, during protests in Kenosha following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, an African American. Rittenhouse's legal team argued that their client's actions were in self-defense. 

On Friday, Rittenhouse was cleared of charges that included one count of first-degree reckless homicide, one count of first-degree intentional homicide, one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide, and two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety.

Read more: https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-sponsors-bill-award-kyle-rittenhouse-congressional-gold-medal-1652959 

Giving a Medal of Freedom to Rush Limbaugh was a very statesmanlike move compared to this.

Think of the looney-tunes bullshit that our next Congress is going to pull, if the RWNJ Trumpublicans get a majority.

- DSK