Kyle Rittenhouse trial

37 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

This may be the real reason for the voter suppression move by the conservatives.  Looking at age statistics for T Rumplicans after the '16 election I figured that roughly 1500 conservatives died a day since inauguration. While I've not seen any other work on this topic, it seems reasonable that between "aging out" and "anti-vaxing out", the pool of potential supporters is shrinking faster than it's growing.  More Americans are religiously unaffiliated than ever before, with white evangelicals being the biggest loser, there are fewer people entering the age range most associated with conservatism and stratification of wealth is locking in younger voters.  Who will be the next generation of conservatives?

Yes, demographics are destiny, but there are plenty of folks who haven't seen real incomes rise since the 70s - and they are the majority in flyover country. The great promise of open trade worked wonders on the coasts, not all all in the heartland. Those folks lined up for Trump, and will again. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

I have to say that I regard anyone with a gun on their hip or slung over their shoulder walking around in public as being a threat to my life. I now include police in this generalization; I used to gi

Posted Images

On 12/16/2021 at 9:11 AM, Bus Driver said:

If they gather in a packed auditorium and refuse to wear masks, I will not shed a tear for any who die.

Not only will zero fucks be given and not a single tear will be shed - but at the risk of my Karma- I will cheer them all on to get as cozy as they can and then all die horrible deaths.  Preferably at home so they don't take up any ICU beds.  

Is that wrong of me to think this way?

On 12/16/2021 at 9:18 AM, Raz'r said:

Correct usage 

ZFGs for anyone who catches the Covid at this upcoming even. None. Nada. Zero.

I would take that one step further and say ZFGs for ANY and ALL unvaxxed who contract covid and dies at this point.  In fact I'll take this two steps further and wish with all my heart, down into the sub cockles of my heart even, that Omicron just wipes out the unvaxxed once and for all.  It's unlikely, but a boy can dream, cain't he ?

3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Not only will zero fucks be given and not a single tear will be shed - but at the risk of my Karma- I will cheer them all on to get as cozy as they can and then all die horrible deaths.  Preferably at home so they don't take up any ICU beds.  

Is that wrong of me to think this way?

It's a bit harsh, but they are asking for it.

KR will flame out pretty quickly.  I'd bet even up he is in jail or dead in 5yrs...maybe less.

On 12/16/2021 at 9:40 AM, Liquid said:

...and insurance should refuse to pay for COVID hospitalization if you're not vaxxed!

I was thinking about this very thing this AM as I was driving into work listening to a good interview on NPR with a Doc who was describing how horrible it has been on the medical community when they see the ICU's and ER's fill up with Covid patients who could have prevented this with a simple shot.  

I would take it one step further and use triage standards towards those who have willingly refused to get vaxxed.  Anyone who presents at the hospital with covid who can't show proof of vaccination or a legitimate medical waiver - gets put at the end of the line and made to wait in the hallways or better the parking lot until all other patients have been seen.  And if they die in their car or the hallway while waiting for treatment - then at least their family can be comforted by the fact they their loved one who chose to ignore the warnings died by their own choice.  

The sad part of this story are all the folks who died from other diseases such as cancer, heart attacks, strokes, and other serious ailments because selfish, fucking anti-vax, cunts were taking up all the beds.  

No purple font here.... If I were king for a day..... millions of them would have been left to die in the hallways or the parking lit.  Choices should have consequences - and these selfish fucks made their choice so I think they should go lie DIE in their beds they made,

Just saying.

On 12/17/2021 at 8:17 AM, Raz'r said:

Yes, demographics are destiny, but there are plenty of folks who haven't seen real incomes rise since the 70s - and they are the majority in flyover country. The great promise of open trade worked wonders on the coasts, not all all in the heartland. Those folks lined up for Trump, and will again. 

You've encapsulated a big issue that is wrong in the country and why trump is even a "thing" and continues to be a "thing" without even realizing it.  The great "Liberal" promise of open trade without thinking about and planning for the long term consequences of what will happen to a significant chunk of the US population is 99% of what has driven this polarization in this country and why we are where we are today.  

One of the main reasons the rust belt that used to be solidly democratic / labor union blue states went for Shitknuckle is because the dems and Hillary in particular most lately told to them to pound sand and eat cake.  One of the main reasons people stick with the orange one no matter what he says or does is because they have nothing left to lose and the D's threw them under the bus decades ago in order to cozy up to minorities in the coastal urban centers.  The GOP didn't "Create" this current shit - they are nothing but opportunists who are unabashedly playing that to their advantage.  Do you think Bitch Mac (mush less trump) really gives two shits about some white opioid addict in Arkansaw or a bible thumper MAGAlyte in Alabama?  Probably about as much as Chuck or Nancy cares about some dazzling urbanite in South Chicago or Baltimore.  The correct answer would be a resounding NO to both.  

Until WE as a nation can solve the underlying issues of what that "Free Trade" has wrought on this once great land..... then we are always going to have this divide.  The die hard trumpers are fucking pissed off and with good reason.  Offer them an alternative and some hope that things will get better, and they will abandon shitstain like a habit.  If instead you continue to disparage your fellow citizens which make up a huge swath of this country - then we WILL have a CW eventually.  Something's gonna give eventually.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

The die hard trumpers are fucking pissed off and with good reason.  Offer them an alternative and some hope that things will get better, and they will abandon shitstain like a habit.  If instead you continue to disparage your fellow citizens which make up a huge swath of this country - then we WILL have a CW eventually.  Something's gonna give eventually.  

I've been saying this for quite a while. Another forum I hang out on is mainly small manufacturing types and their employees. There's a depressingly high number of MAGA types and most are driven by economics.

I think they're wrong on the politics but they're right on the fact that they've been screwed over and comprehensively so.

Allowing China to keep developing nation status while exporting manufacturing and IP there hasn't been the brightest of moves IMO. It's come at a massive cost to workers. And basically an own-goal to a lot of companies AND the governments who thought China would moderate its attitudes. It hasn't one iota.

FKT

4 hours ago, Burning Man said:

You've encapsulated a big issue that is wrong in the country and why trump is even a "thing" and continues to be a "thing" without even realizing it.  The great "Liberal" promise of open trade without thinking about and planning for the long term consequences of what will happen to a significant chunk of the US population is 99% of what has driven this polarization in this country and why we are where we are today.  

One of the main reasons the rust belt that used to be solidly democratic / labor union blue states went for Shitknuckle is because the dems and Hillary in particular most lately told to them to pound sand and eat cake.  One of the main reasons people stick with the orange one no matter what he says or does is because they have nothing left to lose and the D's threw them under the bus decades ago in order to cozy up to minorities in the coastal urban centers.  The GOP didn't "Create" this current shit - they are nothing but opportunists who are unabashedly playing that to their advantage.  Do you think Bitch Mac (mush less trump) really gives two shits about some white opioid addict in Arkansaw or a bible thumper MAGAlyte in Alabama?  Probably about as much as Chuck or Nancy cares about some dazzling urbanite in South Chicago or Baltimore.  The correct answer would be a resounding NO to both.  

Until WE as a nation can solve the underlying issues of what that "Free Trade" has wrought on this once great land..... then we are always going to have this divide.  The die hard trumpers are fucking pissed off and with good reason.  Offer them an alternative and some hope that things will get better, and they will abandon shitstain like a habit.  If instead you continue to disparage your fellow citizens which make up a huge swath of this country - then we WILL have a CW eventually.  Something's gonna give eventually.  

Hey, I’ve changed my mind in tariffs to Tom’s chagrin. But I think you’re being unfair to Hillary. All she said was the jobs weren’t coming back and folks would have to retrain and likely move. Tough medicine but the truth. I could’ve stayed in Northern Mn hoping for some sort of industrial renaissance, but that would have been stupid.

Trump did what he does best, he lied to them about the jobs coming back. And they loved it. (Even if they know that it won’t happen.” 

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Hey, I’ve changed my mind in tariffs to Tom’s chagrin. But I think you’re being unfair to Hillary. All she said was the jobs weren’t coming back and folks would have to retrain and likely move. Tough medicine but the truth. I could’ve stayed in Northern Mn hoping for some sort of industrial renaissance, but that would have been stupid.

Trump did what he does best, he lied to them about the jobs coming back. And they loved it. (Even if they know that it won’t happen.” 

I get them taking him at his word in 2016.  Well, to be honest, I am being incredibly charitable, given the widely available information he is little more than a con artist.

But, after 4 years of never delivering, I cannot extend the same grace.  They fucking knew he is a snake.

22 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I've been saying this for quite a while. Another forum I hang out on is mainly small manufacturing types and their employees. There's a depressingly high number of MAGA types and most are driven by economics.

I think they're wrong on the politics but they're right on the fact that they've been screwed over and comprehensively so.

Allowing China to keep developing nation status while exporting manufacturing and IP there hasn't been the brightest of moves IMO. It's come at a massive cost to workers. And basically an own-goal to a lot of companies AND the governments who thought China would moderate its attitudes. It hasn't one iota.

FKT

I would submit it's made Jhyna even bolder and more aggressive rather than moderate.  The West fucked this goat, pure and simple.  

20 hours ago, Raz'r said:

I don't fault Hillary for telling them the truth, but she did it in a way that essentially told them they were idiots and deserved the fact that no help was coming.  It all started under her hubby who did in fact lie that they wouldn't be offshoring jobs.  Of course they were, because Ross was right about that "Giant Sucking Sound".  And no he was not talking about Monica.  

In addition, if the answer to everything is retrain and move..... do you or anyone thinks that easy for some miner in WV or factory worker in MI to just up and move to somewhere and start all over???  AYFKM?  Had she actually talked about a plan to help their communities survive and thrive rather than some nebulous notion of moving to a liberal coastal city and find table scraps didn't really appeal to them. 

And ofc trump lied.  That's what politicians do!  At least he was talking about them and highlighting their issues rather than just being dismissed.  I do actually see why they might continue to be loyal to someone like that, because what is the alternative?  Go over to a party that tells them they are deplorable racists just because they are white??  Because that is essentially the D's platform towards these folks.  Calling them all maga idiots is not a winning formula for bringing them back into the tent.  A bunch of them once were in the D tent, and they are sick and tired of being ignored instead for 12% of the population that already reliably votes D despite the fact that the vast majority of them live in shithole inner cities that have been ruled by D administrations for like the last 50+ years and yet they still blame everyone else for their issues.

36 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

A bunch of them once were in the D tent, and they are sick and tired of being ignored instead for 12% of the population that already reliably votes D despite the fact that the vast majority of them live in shithole inner cities that have been ruled by D administrations for like the last 50+ years and yet they still blame everyone else for their issues.

You never learn . . 

Globalization was driven mostly by the GOP, and still is, but now they are pinning the resulting chaos and disruption on the Dems.  And you believe all those lies. 

But it is true that the Dems were stupid for going along with it. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

the population that already reliably votes D despite the fact that the vast majority of them live in shithole inner cities that have been ruled by D administrations for like the last 50+ years

More lies from y'all. 

Cities have better schools, higher education attainment, longer life expectancy, higher incomes . .  

than the hustings. 

The Great Society worked, notwithstanding fifty years of lies by the Riech. 

The Free Traders didn't delude themselves that it would enrich the American people, they knew it would create a lot of changes. What they believed is that a world-market was inevitable. 

No question the rest of the world would industrialize, and the American people would demand access to those cheap products. In this they were right. Calls for "isolationism" but no calls for boycotts of the various Walmarts....no calls for the price of a package of tube socks to triple, back to the equivalent of what it had been for most of the 20th century.  

What they imagine is the US has certain advantages nonetheless, which would enable the US to be competitive, perhaps not initially, but when the populations of the new factory nations demanded the same improvements their predecessors in Europe in the early 20th century, and the US in the middle, and Japan in the late-middle of it had demanded.  

12 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Just to be clear . .  

We lefties are not at all opposed to the desires of people around the world to develop their economies . . 

They are counting on people demanding more than slave wages, and their governments realizing that developing their own domestic markets is a strategic necessity. Economies dependent on exports are highly vulnerable to things they have little or no control of. 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:35 PM, Burning Man said:

I don't fault Hillary for telling them the truth, but she did it in a way that essentially told them they were idiots and deserved the fact that no help was coming.  It all started under her hubby who did in fact lie that they wouldn't be offshoring jobs.  Of course they were, because Ross was right about that "Giant Sucking Sound".  And no he was not talking about Monica.  

In addition, if the answer to everything is retrain and move..... do you or anyone thinks that easy for some miner in WV or factory worker in MI to just up and move to somewhere and start all over???  AYFKM?  Had she actually talked about a plan to help their communities survive and thrive rather than some nebulous notion of moving to a liberal coastal city and find table scraps didn't really appeal to them. 

And ofc trump lied.  That's what politicians do!  At least he was talking about them and highlighting their issues rather than just being dismissed.  I do actually see why they might continue to be loyal to someone like that, because what is the alternative?  Go over to a party that tells them they are deplorable racists just because they are white??  Because that is essentially the D's platform towards these folks.  Calling them all maga idiots is not a winning formula for bringing them back into the tent.  A bunch of them once were in the D tent, and they are sick and tired of being ignored instead for 12% of the population that already reliably votes D despite the fact that the vast majority of them live in shithole inner cities that have been ruled by D administrations for like the last 50+ years and yet they still blame everyone else for their issues.

Uh huh, I see you're still sucking up and re-spewing that Team R! propaganda.

First, still talking about Hillary. Who cares? That means you don't need to keep repeating lies about what she did or didn't say. Hillary -did- have plans for community recovery, and talked about them, but they were boring and easily overpowered by the trumpalo's shrieking that she hates white people for being racist.

Like thinking that all inner-city black people "reliably vote D" when golly Hillary lost didn't she, so that must not be true! And how many MORE times are you going to repeat it?

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Like thinking that all inner-city black people "reliably vote D" when golly Hillary lost didn't she, so that must not be true! And how many MORE times are you going to repeat it?

African-American PLEASE!  I never said "ALL".  I said blacks "reliably" vote for D's over R's.  Meaning a vast majority.  And they do.  

image.png.8057223c47aa44c91ee5b6a63aaac150.png

image.png.cd8a7227b99b682426ea4f7f681d4846.png

Are you seriously trying to tell me that something in the mid 80 to high 90% is not "reliable"??

Just now, Burning Man said:

African-American PLEASE!  I never said "ALL".  I said blacks "reliably" vote for D's over R's.  Meaning a vast majority.  And they do.  

image.png.8057223c47aa44c91ee5b6a63aaac150.png

image.png.cd8a7227b99b682426ea4f7f681d4846.png

Are you seriously trying to tell me that something in the mid 80 to high 90% is not "reliable"??

They aren't "reliable" enough to give Democrats a majority in the mid-terms. They were not "reliable" enough to elect Hillary.

They are not as "reliable" voting for Team D! as all the gun nutz and the abortion clinic bombers are in voting for Teamp R!

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

They aren't "reliable" enough to give Democrats a majority in the mid-terms. They were not "reliable" enough to elect Hillary.

They are not as "reliable" voting for Team D! as all the gun nutz and the abortion clinic bombers are in voting for Teamp R!

- DSK

Oh they're reliable.  They just aren't a big enough bloc on their own to make much of a difference if the rest of the D cat herd doesn't come out for the midterms.  like it or not, There are a lot more white gun nutz and white anti-abortion nutz than there are all of blacks of any flavor in the country.  12% of the population vs 40-ish%.  Do the math.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Oh they're reliable.  They just aren't a big enough bloc on their own to make much of a difference if the rest of the D cat herd doesn't come out for the midterms.  like it or not, There are a lot more white gun nutz and white anti-abortion nutz than there are all of blacks of any flavor in the country.  12% of the population vs 40-ish%.  Do the math.

You don't seem to include consistency of turnout in your definition of "reliable"

Also you have some skewed numbers.

- DSK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So now the little shit is going to court to get his gun back from the cops. Claims he is going to destroy it and all his other stuff from that night.

As the cops have the gun why not just ask them to destroy it.  I can see that weapon being auctioned off on some right wing website.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-aud-nw--20220120-yptxmr6xefh2ffbrc5l6inesg4-story.html

10 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

So now the little shit is going to court to get his gun back from the cops. Claims he is going to destroy it and all his other stuff from that night.

As the cops have the gun why not just ask them to destroy it.  I can see that weapon being auctioned off on some right wing website.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-aud-nw--20220120-yptxmr6xefh2ffbrc5l6inesg4-story.html

I did a trial once involving a knife.  The second my client was aquitted, I moved the court to release the knife back to my client, and they did.  It was his knife.  

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, another 505 sailor said:

Who legally owns the gun? Kyle didn't purchase it. 

Didn't KR pay a friend for the gun?

Of course, there seems to be the question of the legality of having someone purchase a gun, for you.  

36 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Didn't KR pay a friend for the gun?

Of course, there seems to be the question of the legality of having someone purchase a gun, for you.  

yeah, owned by the guy who will actually do some time, no?

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

yeah, owned by the guy who will actually do some time, no?

I did some looking and found this quote - 

The AR-15 firearm used in the shootings was purchased by Dominick Black, who was dating Rittenhouse's sister at the time. Rittenhouse was too young to purchase and possess a gun, but he agreed to pay for the firearm, Black testified in November at the trial.
Rittenhouse is the lawful owner of the firearm "per the verbal contract enacted with Dominick Black," Rittenhouse's attorney argues in the court document requesting the release of the gun.

Linky

Is that all is takes?  A "verbal contract"?

I fully realize asking this question might attract Tom and he is likely to ask me all sorts of questions, using links to his own posts.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I did some looking and found this quote - 

The AR-15 firearm used in the shootings was purchased by Dominick Black, who was dating Rittenhouse's sister at the time. Rittenhouse was too young to purchase and possess a gun, but he agreed to pay for the firearm, Black testified in November at the trial.
Rittenhouse is the lawful owner of the firearm "per the verbal contract enacted with Dominick Black," Rittenhouse's attorney argues in the court document requesting the release of the gun.

Linky

I fully realize asking this question might attract Tom and he is likely to ask me all sorts of questions, using links to his own posts.

Tommy-gun should be able to tell us the requirements for a private-party ownership transfer.

22 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Tommy-gun should be able to tell us the requirements for a private-party ownership transfer.

Do state lines factor in to such a thing?

Asking for a citizenry.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

How the fuck is it possible that you can be the "lawful owner" of the firearm after purchasing it unlawfully??  How is that any different than if I bought a Porsche from someone who stole it?  I would have no legal claim to the car in court at that point.  

Personally, I think kyle needs to stfu and count his lucky stars he's not in a max security prison for life right now.  

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

How the fuck is it possible that you can be the "lawful owner" of the firearm after purchasing it unlawfully??  How is that any different than if I bought a Porsche from someone who stole it?  I would have no legal claim to the car in court at that point.  

Personally, I think kyle needs to stfu and count his lucky stars he's not in a max security prison for life right now.  

Did Kyle buy the firearm from someone who stole it?

No?

Then it is different.  I hope that helps.

• Downvote 1
42 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Kyle's possession charge was thrown out by the judge, a ruling that means he has the right to own it. The guy who bought the rifle (legally) and handed it to a kid (illegally) is thereby the only one who broke a law. He copped a plea a couple weeks ago so his case is over.  The State can't easily claim a reason for continuing to hold it as evidence.  

On 1/21/2022 at 2:11 PM, Burning Man said:

disagree.

Kyle should count his lucky stars he's not DEAD.

, he was less than 1/2 second from being killed by bicep.

He was 17 when the straw purchase happened.

4 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I wonder what it brings at auction?

Are the blood splatters still intact.  Maybe include a commemorative certificate of authenticity attested to by the victims' survivors?

His 15 minutes are coming to a close.  I still predict death or prison in the next 5yrs.

14 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

disagree.

Kyle should count his lucky stars he's not DEAD.

, he was less than 1/2 second from being killed by bicep.

He was 17 when the straw purchase happened.

No he is absolutely lucky to be alive and I supported his right to Self-Defense all the way through.  But he also made some poor choices to be there with a rifle at age 17 and the Jury could easily have gone either way.  He should count his lucky charms he's not in Federal "fuck me in the ass" prison right now getting gang tats and being the head white supremacist's girlfriend in order to stay alive.  

Just saying.

On 1/21/2022 at 1:43 PM, Bus Driver said:

Yep. I've bought and sold boats, cars, bikes, guns, and other stuff that way. My latest was a dump bed for my golf cart. The contract went like this:

"I want $200."

"I've got $160."

"You're killing me, but I'll take it."

Cash was handed over, nothing ever signed, and now it's mine.

My old single shot .22 was acquired in a similar way for twenty bucks by my brother many years ago.

Is there some problem with either of those transactions?

Oh. Now we are ignoring jury trial verdicts? 

OK. Then Kim Potter is innocent and was just doing her job as a police officer. She was trying to protect her partner while Daunte Wright, who had outstanding arrest warrants for illegal possession of a Ruger .45 pistol and another was for fleeing police officers, bolted from being handcuffed into his car. Potter's partner was half-in the car and likely would have sustained serious injury or death while Daunte fled. Further, neither officer knew what else, a gun?, Wright had in his car.

Deadly force justified. Potter's only mistake was 'saying' she was trying to Tas him. In hindsight she should have been wanting to go for her service pistol as she actually did.

And O.J. is guilty.

4 hours ago, Pertinacious Tom said:

Yep. I've bought and sold boats, cars, bikes, guns, and other stuff that way. My latest was a dump bed for my golf cart. The contract went like this:

"I want $200."

"I've got $160."

"You're killing me, but I'll take it."

Cash was handed over, nothing ever signed, and now it's mine.

My old single shot .22 was acquired in a similar way for twenty bucks by my brother many years ago.

Is there some problem with either of those transactions?

Were any of these transactions dealing with people too young to have purchased the items? 

If I am not mistaken, KR was too young to buy the weapon.  Does that factor in?

Just now, Surfer7 said:

He was not too young to possess the gun. That's why the judge dismissed the related charge.

Your point would be germane if Tommy and I were discussing possession, instead of his purchase.

41 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Were any of these transactions dealing with people too young to have purchased the items? 

If I am not mistaken, KR was too young to buy the weapon.  Does that factor in?

Not sure why that matters no one is disputing it’s his gun.  The jury ruled that the gun was not used in a crime so it should be returned.  This is just more red tape being created because the DA didn’t like the verdict.   Personally I think he should let it go, but legally they have no right to refuse to give it to him. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

He was not too young to possess the gun. That's why the judge dismissed the related charge.

An error in my view. The law presumes a legal possession. The fix was obviously in here. Big Whoop. What's new?

52 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

An error in my view. The law presumes a legal possession. The fix was obviously in here. Big Whoop. What's new?

How much you wanna bet these same folks would take the opposing stance if the weapon in question was bought by a black Chicago teen through a straw purchase?

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

How much you wanna bet these same folks would take the opposing stance if the weapon in question was bought by a black Chicago teen through a straw purchase?

Oh boy....

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Not me.

On 1/24/2022 at 10:28 PM, Burning Man said:

But he also made some poor choices to be there with a rifle

"poor choices" 

I was thinking more like "Plumb Stooopud" 

, for going to a riot in the first place.

almost as helpless, as your dog would be among a pack of wolves.

------------------------------

On 1/24/2022 at 1:00 PM, another 505 sailor said:

Cut it up and sell the souvenir pieces?

To pay for his nursing school, of course.

On 1/24/2022 at 1:00 PM, another 505 sailor said:

Cut it up and sell the souvenir pieces?

To pay for his nursing school, of course.

On 1/24/2022 at 2:43 PM, Cal20sailor said:

Are the blood splatters still intact.  Maybe include a commemorative certificate of authenticity attested to by the victims' survivors?

This Darkness are YOUR Demons.

----------------------------------------

22 hours ago, Raz'r said:

black Chicago teen

Chickenshit of you to throw the card, Bus

1 minute ago, Mike in Seattle said:

Chickenshit of you to throw the card, Bus

My intent is to illustrate what I believe is their hypocrisy. 

Feel free to believe they would treat both scenarios the same way.

35 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

This Darkness are YOUR Demons.

WTF?  You know nothing about my demons!  KR doesn't make Casey Kasem's top 40 in my demon world.  Your post adds nothing to the discussion.

31 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Agree to disagree

Agree to Disagree.

----------------------------

15 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

WTF?  You know nothing about my demons!

You brought them out 

On 1/24/2022 at 2:43 PM, Cal20sailor said:

Are the blood splatters still intact.

YOUR demons

16 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

Agree to Disagree.

----------------------------

You brought them out 

YOUR demons

Wrong.  Awarding zero points this round.

IIRC, you're a bit long in the tooth.  Doesn't give you the right to sit in judgement.

On 1/25/2022 at 10:09 AM, Blue Crab said:

I'm sure that law written years ago was specifically poorly worded knowing that the (D) party would be sponsoring "summer of love" events all over the US in 2020.

Or is it that the jury system is broken unless liberals always get the desired outcome?

13 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

I'm sure that law written years ago was specifically poorly worded knowing that the (D) party would be sponsoring "summer of love" events all over the US in 2020.

Or is it that the jury system is broken unless liberals always get the desired outcome?

Damn, snowflake is a MELTING. 

1 hour ago, Mike in Seattle said:

It looks like Kyle doesn't get it back.

The very LEAST QUALIFIED person in this whole mess, 

, is tasked with destroying it.

Kyle Rittenhouse will get nearly $1 million of his crowd-funded bail (usatoday.com)

Makes sense. The judge could ID the big donor, an for the big donor it was worth the effort to appeal for his money back, but for all the little donors it wasn't and it would be a tremendous burden on Kyle and his team to send probably a quarter million people refunds of a few bucks. He gets to keep that.

That prosecutor isn't tasked with destroying confiscated and abandoned weapons in the evidence vault though. What are you talking about?  

On 1/30/2022 at 10:11 AM, Mike in Seattle said:

Kyle Rittenhouse will get nearly $1 million of his crowd-funded bail (usatoday.com)

Why TF does he have his finger on the trigger in a crowded room???

On 1/26/2022 at 7:53 PM, Raz'r said:

Damn, snowflake is a MELTING. 

How is getting paid by the post working out for you?

On 2/1/2022 at 1:20 PM, Burning Man said:

DING!!!

,maybe some of the attorneys on this board could give us an idea of the charges and number of counts ?

? Sol ?   ? Clean ?

Welcome to the Americano gun nutter culture.

Soooo, go to a riot, kill some people with your buddy's gun, and get paid very well for it...

hmmmmmmm...  Yup, doesn't get any more gun nutty then that...

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Keith said:

Soooo, go to a riot, kill some people with your buddy's gun, and get paid very well for it...

Weird huh?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Keith said:

Red-hat 'Murricanz: "Hold my beer and watch this!"

- DSK

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Some would say it was HIS gun.  Never mind he was not allowed to legally purchase it.

On 2/1/2022 at 1:20 PM, Burning Man said:

Roughly 50% of any crowd is people who either are Democrats who want to takeRgunz or are sympathetic to them, so if he isn't getting ready to shoot...he's one too.   

10 hours ago, Mark K said:

Roughly 50% of any crowd is people who either are Democrats who want to takeRgunz or are sympathetic to them, so if he isn't getting ready to shoot...he's one too.   

Fair.

36 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

What is GETTR?  Sorry, I don't keep up on these silly trends or memes.

It's the social media platform Republicans are flocking to, as they get exposed on Grindr.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...