Kyle Rittenhouse trial

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I was a bit shocked that  @jzk was watching live. Turns out he's watching a live stream with MO-Ron commentary. Sounded like a WWE match.  Seems about right for him. 

Have you ever been able to get the facts right about anything?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha, Americanos and their gun nutz, your gun culture is fucked. 

The fact that a young punk can present himself at a riot, parade around with an illegal assault rifle, shoots three people - (surprise surprise) and can reasonably be expect to be acquitted on grounds

4 people went looking for trouble, and they each found it. F every one of them. 2 are dead, one is crippled, and one might go to jail.

Posted Images

Just now, Raz'r said:

I didn't post the live-stream snippet. Go Team! Booyah!

I did post a live stream snipped from the feed I was watching, when I was watching.  Did you see any commentary?  Then later I posted a tweet that captured the video from the same questioning I originally posted.

9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

What’s wrong with live streaming.  I watch on PBS NEWS HOUR 

Go back and watch @jzk's post. You're high if you think PBS broadcasts like that. 

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Go back and watch @jzk's post. You're high if you think PBS broadcasts like that. 

Go back and look at the screen shot that I posted when I was watching live (or pretty close to it).  Do you see the commentators in it?

13 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Don’t know or care I’m on PBS No commentary at all just the facts as Joe Friday would say. 
Here 346E3563-0F52-47EB-843B-522CAA22DE5D.thumb.jpeg.540befbc4ed1d81b3f5289214aac2f4f.jpegis the moment the recorder rolled her eyes

1 hour ago, Monkey said:

622 Pennsylvania Avenue. Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Have fun. Most of us think KR is a piece of shit. We are only arguing that by the letter of the law, we think self defense will hold up. 

It is not a good idea to put up an address for any reason. There are more nuts on the Internet than you ever thought possible.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

even if the young moron gets off, he will never be a free man. 

He will be a senator in a few years when the R's get permanent control of government at federal and state levels.

• Like 1
On 11/6/2021 at 7:51 PM, Raz'r said:

I don’t think Kyle will be convicted of murder. Illegal carrying of a gun, maybe. 

I’m just curious how to treat 2 people who both seem to have legal right to self defense. Seems to be a real thing. Whether it’s the now 1 armed man trying to defend himself against an active shooter, or the active shooter defending himself against a 1-armed man. 

or maybe it’s a jogger threatened by some redneck in a pickup, taking a swing at the pursuer, or the pursuer now in fear for his life.

seems the laws are kinda fucked.

But there's the flaw in you (il)logic.....  Both of those men didn't have the right to SD.  One did, the other one actively attacked a person who was attempting to flee to safety and who was not actively threatening anyone.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

But there's the flaw in you (il)logic.....  Both of those men didn't have the right to SD.  One did, the other one actively attacked a person who was attempting to flee to safety and who was not actively threatening anyone.  

That’s not how the law is written. I’m afraid? I can shoot. Regardless of whether I was the instigator. 

I didn’t write the law. Yeah, it’s fucked up.

On 11/6/2021 at 8:07 PM, Raz'r said:

Really?

939.48 Self-defense and defense of others.
(1) A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person. The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself.

RIF.  And you don't seem able to possess that ability.  How was KR "interfering" with that person while he was running away?  

On 11/7/2021 at 8:28 AM, Fakenews said:

Anyone who is not a law enforcement officer carrying a rifle in public is a threat.  If I see some one in Publix with an AR 15 I’m running out the back door curling up in a fetal position on the floor while shitting myself in fear and cowardice.  I’ve never seen that happen because reasonable people know that’s an overt threat and don’t do it.

FIFY

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

RIF.  And you don't seem able to possess that ability.  How was KR "interfering" with that person while he was running away?  

How was he running if he was in the ground, as testified?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

And yet, they didn’t charge one-arm

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

It is not a good idea to put up an address for any reason. There are more nuts on the Internet than you ever thought possible.

I’m not worried, it’s a huge apartment building. Lol!  Besides, I’ve listed my previous home address and phone number publicly before in response to people claiming I was hiding behind a user name. I don’t lean far enough to either side of the spectrum to wind up the nuts. On top of that, calling Cal20’s bluff was all in good fun. He already knows who I am. A sled I used to take care of became his new ride for awhile. If he actually showed up, we’d just laugh and I’d invite him in for a beer. 

• Like 1
On 11/7/2021 at 10:01 AM, Mark K said:

He's damn lucky there is a video, isn't he?  

Who?  KR or the other guys?  Yeah, I think KR is damn lucky there is a video.  I believe it exonerates him completely.... in that moment.  However, it's a messy case as both the defendant and the prosecution witnesses have less than stellar backgrounds and less that intelligent comments before and after the event.  So it is not cut n dried in the least as to who is the good guy here.  I think the short answer is there are no good guys in this caper.  I think KR is a dumbass for being there with a rifle.  The other are idiots for attacking a young kid with a rifle as he was retreating.  But the BL is there nothing that legally prevents KR from defending himself once he is knocked to the ground, shot at and hit with a assault skateboard.  

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

Who?  KR or the other guys?  Yeah, I think KR is damn lucky there is a video.  I believe it exonerates him completely.... in that moment.  However, it's a messy case as both the defendant and the prosecution witnesses have less than stellar backgrounds and less that intelligent comments before and after the event.  So it is not cut n dried in the least as to who is the good guy here.  I think the short answer is there are no good guys in this caper.  I think KR is a dumbass for being there with a rifle.  The other are idiots for attacking a young kid with a rifle as he was retreating.  But the BL is there nothing that legally prevents KR from defending himself once he is knocked to the ground, shot at and hit with a assault skateboard.  

Yep, active shooters can defend themselves 

Just now, Monkey said:

I’m not worried, it’s a huge apartment building. Lol!  Besides, I’ve listed my previous home address and phone number publicly before in response to people claiming I was hiding behind a user name. I don’t lean far enough to either side of the spectrum to wind up the nuts. On top of that, calling Cal20’s bluff was all in good fun. He already knows who I am. A sled I used to take care of became his new ride for awhile. If he actually showed up, we’d just laugh and I’d invite him in for a beer. 

Good to know that. you are both good guys. 

19 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

FIFY

You notice how many times you ammosexual types stop a mass shooting.  Take for instance that Walmart in El Paso.  Scores of you gun nutters and no one did anything.  

Let’s face it the principle reason people own Glocks is because they’re perpetually terrified.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You notice how many times you ammosexual types stop a mass shooting.  Take for instance that Walmart in El Paso.  Scores of you gun nutters and no one did anything.  

One dead hero. From June, a bit north of Denver.

No charges for officer who killed 'hero' who stopped mass shooting, authorities say (msn.com)

Hurley fatally shot the gunman with his own handgun after Ronald Troyke, 59, ambushed and killed Arvada police officer Gordon Beesley with a shotgun, officials have said.

Troyke had also retrieved an AR-15 rifle from a truck. Hurley had apparently picked up the rifle and was holding it when he was shot, authorities said.

“Had he survived, we would have praised his bravery in engaging a mass shooter before anyone else was killed,” King said. “He acted to defend others. We will remember him for his selflessness.”

14 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

One dead hero. From June, a bit north of Denver.

No charges for officer who killed 'hero' who stopped mass shooting, authorities say (msn.com)

Hurley fatally shot the gunman with his own handgun after Ronald Troyke, 59, ambushed and killed Arvada police officer Gordon Beesley with a shotgun, officials have said.

Troyke had also retrieved an AR-15 rifle from a truck. Hurley had apparently picked up the rifle and was holding it when he was shot, authorities said.

“Had he survived, we would have praised his bravery in engaging a mass shooter before anyone else was killed,” King said. “He acted to defend others. We will remember him for his selflessness.”

Yep, perfect example

23 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Let’s face it the principle reason people own Glocks is because they’re perpetually terrified.

I'm afeared for my life.... That's why I have a cat. And I rarely leave the house except to go buy a box of beer for the little lady and me. And sometimes I'll pick me up some vittles... Hawg jawls, and such.

How did it end for George Zimmerman?  The only thing I know is life must be a challenge, and at just 37 that doesn't look like a promising future. He sued Trayvon Martin's mother for  $100 million two years ago, his former lawyer was arrested for witness tampering. He was due to speak at a $5000 per person gun conference in Idaho last week, but was canceled after outrage by social media. The hotel said he is no longer welcome at the hotel. His wife divorced him, his girlfriend complained that he choked her, That looks like a lousy future that isn't going to go away.

I can't say that Kyle Rittenhouse is going to end up the same, either way, life is going to be a chore when a large segment of people flat don't like you. That narrows his choices considerably.

16 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

How did it end for George Zimmerman?  The only thing I know is life must be a challenge, and at just 37 that doesn't look like a promising future. He sued Trayvon Martin's mother for  $100 million two years ago, his former lawyer was arrested for witness tampering. He was due to speak at a $5000 per person gun conference in Idaho last week, but was canceled after outrage by social media. The hotel said he is no longer welcome at the hotel. His wife divorced him, his girlfriend complained that he choked her, That looks like a lousy future that isn't going to go away.

I can't say that Kyle Rittenhouse is going to end up the same, either way, life is going to be a chore when a large segment of people flat don't like you. That narrows his choices considerably.

Events are overwhelming this poor, simple, kid. He has been swept into the polarization.

He is a poster boy for vigilantism, basically. He is exposed, vulnerable... and he is roadkill, to both sides, AND to the media. A bad spot. 

Corrections welcome. I kind of like this person, but he was playing stupid games, IMO.

Witness recounts moments leading up to being shot by Rittenhouse (msn.com)

Gaige Grosskruetz is a real EMT who said he spent seventy nights patrolling the Kenosha situation, with his medical bag. His story is that he followed the active shooter because that is where the casualties would be. He says that it "just isn't in him" to shoot another human, because of his nature and the Hippocratic Oath matter. I appreciate what he thinks is a strong firewall here, but it holds up poorly.

GG "believes in the Second Amendment," and when he leaves the house, it's "keys, wallet, phone, gun." He usually carries a permit to carry, but it had expired. He carried the handgun holstered in the small of his back during his volunteer med work.

When the action happened, GG was close enough to confront the shooter with his shooting of the skateboarder. Rittenhouse denied it, and continued off. GG had drawn his gun, as he followed, but raised his hands within 3-5 ft of Rittenhouse, surrendering...then sprang into action because Kyle subsequently chose to rack the slide on the weapon. Gaige assumed the trigger had been pulled (as his own hands were in the air) and the AW had not performed, or KR would have had no need to rack the weapon. He grabbed for the barrel, missed it, and had his bicep "vaporized" by the next shot.

KR may not have seen the Glock, which GG said was "accidentally" aimed at Kyle, because Kyle made no mention of a handgun in his account to police.

25 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Corrections welcome. I kind of like this person, but he was playing stupid games, IMO.

Witness recounts moments leading up to being shot by Rittenhouse (msn.com)

Gaige Grosskruetz is a real EMT who said he spent seventy nights patrolling the Kenosha situation, with his medical bag. His story is that he followed the active shooter because that is where the casualties would be. He says that it "just isn't in him" to shoot another human, because of his nature and the Hippocratic Oath matter. I appreciate what he thinks is a strong firewall here, but it holds up poorly.

GG "believes in the Second Amendment," and when he leaves the house, it's "keys, wallet, phone, gun." He usually carries a permit to carry, but it had expired. He carried the handgun holstered in the small of his back during his volunteer med work.

When the action happened, GG was close enough to confront the shooter with his shooting of the skateboarder. Rittenhouse denied it, and continued off. GG had drawn his gun, as he followed, but raised his hands within 3-5 ft of Rittenhouse, surrendering...then sprang into action because Kyle subsequently chose to rack the slide on the weapon. Gaige assumed the trigger had been pulled (as his own hands were in the air) and the AW had not performed, or KR would have had no need to rack the weapon. He grabbed for the barrel, missed it, and had his bicep "vaporized" by the next shot.

KR may not have seen the Glock, which GG said was "accidentally" aimed at Kyle, because Kyle made no mention of a handgun in his account to police.

That’s nice, but misses a whole bunch of lies to police and investigators that came out in testimony.  He also appeared to lie about a tweet sent out while he was in the hospital.  Will have to wait for the defense to call the person who sent the tweet.  But the defense set it up and Gage fell for it. 
The best was his claiming that Kyle racked his gun.  I don’t claim to be an expert on AR 15 but it was a split second between the pause and shot and I think he completely made that up to justify pointing his gun at a guy lying on the ground.  The dumbest thing he did was sending out a tweet last Friday telling his friends to look for the racking with a wink emoji.  

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

That’s nice, but misses a whole bunch of lies to police and investigators that came out in testimony.  He also appeared to lie about a tweet sent out while he was in the hospital.  Will have to wait for the defense to call the person who sent the tweet.  But the defense set it up and Gage fell for it. 
The best was his claiming that Kyle racked his gun.  I don’t claim to be an expert on AR 15 but it was a split second between the pause and shot and I think he completely made that up to justify pointing his gun at a guy lying on the ground.  The dumbest thing he did was sending out a tweet last Friday telling his friends to look for the racking with a wink emoji.  

Twisting yourself in knots to support an active shooter in a crowd. Amazing.

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Twisting yourself in knots to support an active shooter in a crowd. Amazing.

I’m not twisting anything - that was the testimony today.  Calling him an active shooter is just ridiculous.  He was retreating if they let him go there is only one dead, the guy that clearly had mental issues.  Skater boy is still alive and bicep boy can still flex both arms. 

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I’m not twisting anything - that was the testimony today.  Calling him an active shooter is just ridiculous.  He was retreating if they let him go there is only one dead, the guy that clearly had mental issues.  Skater boy is still alive and bicep boy can still flex both arms. 

Shots fired. Guy with gun running from that direction. You’d just say “oh, dude must be ok, looks like a nice kid?”

right

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

I think there is evidence coming that no full cartriges were found on the ground but rather only spent casings.  That will tend to show that he didn't rack his gun.  Racking his gun would expell the jammed cartrige.  There is no video evidence of it either.

57 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Who's got the ball?  Which team is ahead?  Which cheerleader is going down on the QB later? 

It’s the Sol deflection move.

You are only allowed to cheer one team.  DRIP DRIP DRIP. 

13 minutes ago, The Joker said:

It’s the Sol deflection move.

You are only allowed to cheer one team.  DRIP DRIP DRIP. 

Who the fuck puts Kyle or one-arm on a "team"

2 fucktards that took guns to a protest. Lock em up.

• Like 1
Just now, chum said:

Sol seems to need a reminder of what side he was on before things started going south. Nobody is buying it.

Kyle? He'll walk. Maybe get a slap on the wrist gun charge. 

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Who the fuck puts Kyle or one-arm on a "team"

2 fucktards that took guns to a protest. Lock em up.

Gee which person regularly  posts memes and comments about teams.    Usually when something isn’t going as planned or expected for Steam Blue?  It sure isn’t me.  

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

As he should based on the evidence presented so far. 

only because the law is fucked up. But that's what the jury has to play with. Unless they invoke Tom's nullification, but not sure that can be used to punish someone, only can be used to not-punish.

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

only because the law is fucked up. But that's what the jury has to play with. Unless they invoke Tom's nullification, but not sure that can be used to punish someone, only can be used to not-punish.

How is the law fucked up?   Should he simply have dropped the gun and let the mob beat him to death?  

33 minutes ago, The Joker said:

How is the law fucked up?   Should he simply have dropped the gun and let the mob beat him to death?  

If I was writing the law, you bring a gun, that you shouldn't legally carry, after curfew, to a place where there is mayhem expected? No self defense for you. The decisions that lead to his needing to kill others to stay safe should negate his right to self defense. 

Now, that's not wisconsin's law. For some reason, they let an attacker use lethal force IF the tables are turned on the attacker. Likely an unintended consequence, but a consequence nonetheless.

16 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

If I was writing the law, you bring a gun, that you shouldn't legally carry, after curfew, to a place where there is mayhem expected? No self defense for you. The decisions that lead to his needing to kill others to stay safe should negate his right to self defense. 

Now, that's not wisconsin's law. For some reason, they let an attacker use lethal force IF the tables are turned on the attacker. Likely an unintended consequence, but a consequence nonetheless.

I wonder why you aren't writing the laws.

4 minutes ago, jzk said:

The pathologist is making the Defense's case.  Why even call him if you are the state?

They had to.  There goes the shot in the back theory.   First two from front second two as he is falling forward while lunging for defendant.  

15 minutes ago, jzk said:

I wonder why you aren't writing the laws.

Many reasons why I am not. So, why do you think someone who is breaking laws should be entitled to self defense?

Now, realize that the one-armed bandit was ALSO breaking the law. He should be facing at least some of the charges Kyle is facing. But they can’t, as his breaking the law doesn’t impinge his right to self defense. Well, and he wasn’t successful in killing someone.

He was retreating 

More twisted logic.   Has was retreating only because he inserted himself into a volatile situation with an illegally possessed assault rifle making it a violent situation.   He had NO reason to be there except to look for and cause trouble.   He was not defending property by going all over the area and not providing, nor could, medical care.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Many reasons why I am not. So, why do you think someone who is breaking laws should be entitled to self defense?

Now, realize that the one-armed bandit was ALSO breaking the law. He should be facing at least some of the charges Kyle is facing. But they can’t, as his breaking the law doesn’t impinge his right to self defense. Well, and he wasn’t successful in killing someone.

So if someone is breaking the law, we can just chase them down and execute them?

Yeah, I can't imagine why you aren't writing the laws.

9 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Just to stir the pot a bit: If someone is breaking the law in Illinois and a civilian has probable cause to suspect them, the civilian can effect a citizen's arrest.

A bit like Arbery? You know, just around the edges?

Why Illinois 

6 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Because I'm not following the trial as closely as some, and don't even know the correct jurisdiction?

roseanne roseannadanna - never mind

No problem.  One point which I just learned in testimony.  The defendant actually spoke to the guy he shot moments before.  As he was running by Gaige yelled “what happened “

Defendant replied that he was going to the police.   He was running towards police.   So if bicep boy  didn’t know what happened and if the guy running by said he is GOING to the police.   Why pull your gun and chase him down.   Maybe follow to see if he follows through, but clearly Kyle’s  intent was to surrender to the police.  That’s clear on video.   

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No problem.  One point which I just learned in testimony.  The defendant actually spoke to the guy he shot moments before.  As he was running by Gaige yelled “what happened “

Defendant replied that he was going to the police.   He was running towards police.   So if bicep boy  didn’t know what happened and if the guy running by said he is GOING to the police.   Why pull your gun and chase him down.   Maybe follow to see if he follows through, but clearly Kyle’s  intent was to surrender to the police.  That’s clear on video.   

Bicep boy lied about this as well.  He had several different stories about what Kyle said to him.  Hard to imagine what witness prep they did with him as the lies get flushed out and are not even super helpful to him.

3 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Bicep boy claimed to be a vigilante then it came out he didn't know what had transpired? Oops. 

Curious how some accuse KR of being a vigilante yet ignore BB's claim to be one.

Who's ignoring it? Looks like we had 2 vigilantes. Is that hard to believe? 

1 hour ago, jzk said:

So if someone is breaking the law, we can just chase them down and execute them?

Yeah, I can't imagine why you aren't writing the laws.

Can't take the consequences? Don't break the law. Where have I heard that before?

16 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I think it possible he's still on the hook for reckless endangerment. Seriously, running around alone with a rifle in a riot has to be something, not sure what, beyond stupid. 

1 minute ago, Mark K said:

I think it possible he's still on the hook for reckless endangerment. Seriously, running around alone with a rifle in a riot has to be something, not sure what, beyond stupid. 

Moar Gunz is the answer to most problems, didn't you get the memo?

7 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Well they just dropped the curfew charge.   As to endangerment lots of people walking / running around the streets on both sides, with guns.  Heck the guy that saved Gaiges life had an AR Slung while he applied first aid. 

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Moar Gunz is the answer to most problems, didn't you get the memo?

Well, given Wisconsin law, moar gunz means a shootout is fine and dandy. No laws broken. Weird, but true. 

19 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I think it is pretty clear that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt...

of not having more than one weapon. He really should have had more. 

18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I think it is pretty clear that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt...

of not having more than one weapon. He really should have had more. 

Beyond a reasonable doubt he missed center mass from 5ft and failed to double-tap. 

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Beyond a reasonable doubt he missed center mass from 5ft and failed to double-tap. 

It's beyond a reasonable doubt that pretending to be a good guy with a gun can lead to heaps of bother. Like murder charges and trials, and oopsey, getting shot by the Police. 

Beyond reasonable doubt that the crowd was a bunch of savages who were out to slaughter everyone within their reach, and was in the process of doing so before Kyle put a stop to it.  Who should be on trial is the rest of the militia for not being right there with him.

What were they thinking??  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

It's beyond a reasonable doubt that pretending to be a good guy with a gun can lead to heaps of bother. Like murder charges and trials, and oopsey, getting shot by the Police. 

Shot? Get a grip, he's white. He gets Burger King.

Now the prosecution asked a witness “if anyone was in the trailer that was set on fire.”  Witness “the trailer?”   “Yes the trailer that was set on fire.”  Witness. “It was a flatbed.”   Audience chuckled out loud. 

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Shot? Get a grip, he's white. He gets Burger King.

I was referring to the other guy posted somewhere above, who wrestled a gun away from a shooter, then was shot by police....

58 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I was referring to the other guy posted somewhere above, who wrestled a gun away from a shooter, then was shot by police....

Gotcha. Sometimes shit goes sideways, especially when everyone is armed to the teeth.

This trial is a tapestry of justice..... Travertine of justice..... Javelin of trustus..........

Something like that.

He shot a guy in the back, what happened after that doesn’t really matter. 

Kelley testified that Huber died of a single gunshot wound to the chest that created a lethal injury to his heart and lungs. Rosenbaum, Kelley testified, was shot multiple times in the hand, thigh and groin area, head and back -- the shot that killed him was the one that entered his back as he fell forward.

1 minute ago, heavym210 said:

Kelley testified that Huber died of a single gunshot wound to the chest that created a lethal injury to his heart and lungs. Rosenbaum, Kelley testified, was shot multiple times in the hand, thigh and groin area, head and back -- the shot that killed him was the one that entered his back as he fell forward.

13 minutes ago, heavym210 said:

First two shots were hits in front as he shouted FUCK YOU and lunged for the gun. Second two were because he was still lunging forward.  7/10 of a seconds between all 4 shots 

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

First two shots were hits in front as he shouted FUCK YOU and lunged for the gun. Second two were because he was still lunging forward.  7/10 of a seconds between all 4 shots 

AR-15, there is no substitute.

1 hour ago, ShortForBob said:

Looks to me like three adult men tried to take a very dangerous weapon off a pumped up baby faced kid with hero delusions in a volatile situation. Two died for their heroics . End of.

They were not heroic they were pumped up idiots.  
The first threatened to kill him earlier  that night and when he saw his chance he tried and failed 

The second one tried to remove his head with a skateboard and on the second or third attempt failed 

The third one when told by the kid directly “I’m going to the police”  decided to pull his illigally possessed Glock pistol then chase after the kid and admitted that the kid only fired when he pointed that loaded gun at the kids head.   He failed 

There were no Hero’s here no heroics, on either side. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Joker said:

They were not heroic they were pumped up idiots.  
The first threatened to kill him earlier  that night and when he saw his chance he tried and failed 

The second one tried to remove his head with a skateboard and on the second or third attempt failed 

The third one when told by the kid directly “I’m going to the police”  decided to pull his illigally possessed Glock pistol then chase after the kid and admitted that the kid only fired when he pointed that loaded gun at the kids head.   He failed 

There were no Hero’s here no heroics, on either side. 

The third guy tried to pull a fake surrender putting his hands up for an instant, then when Rittenhouse disengaged he pointed his gun at him.  Doesn't seem very heroic.  

Didn't he also testify that he was concerned about Rittenhouse suffering "head trauma?"  If not him, who said that?  That makes the fear of grave bodily harm case for the defense.