Ahmad Arbery Trial.

7 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Zimmerman comes to mind…

I said early on that he (the King of Kenosha) would be another Zimmerman. Hero to those wanting to own the libs and live vicariously. He will get his 15 minutes of fame and more photo ops with white supremacy groups, but will then fade from view until he screws up again, which he will. 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I look forward to the trial of the DA who swept it under the rug. 

When they picked up their 2nd Amendment they thought that would protect them.  It's been my point about the gun-culture all along. For most people it's about 10x more likely to ruin their lives t

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I said early on that he (the King of Kenosha) would be another Zimmerman. Hero to those wanting to own the libs and live vicariously. He will get his 15 minutes of fame and more photo ops with white supremacy groups, but will then fade from view until he screws up again, which he will. 

He will likely also cash in on this notoriety.  Speaking fees are an easy way to get some coin.

He may also file a lawsuit, or twelve.  I doubt he would win one against the President for the weak claim he was called a "white supremacist".  But, if he did file that one, I would expect the President to enjoy the vocal support of all those who stood by The Former Guy in his claim he couldn't be touched while in office.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He will likely also cash in on this notoriety.  Speaking fees are an easy way to get some coin.

He may also file a lawsuit, or twelve.  I doubt he would win one against the President for the weak claim he was called a "white supremacist".  But, if he did file that one, I would expect the President to enjoy the vocal support of all those who stood by The Former Guy in his claim he couldn't be touched while in office.

Others will cash in…

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

The prosecutor is going to shred the redhead testifying in his own trial. 
it is on Fox News now, his own attorney is questioning him now. 

News clip this evening showed the prosecutor asking him about any training he's had about using deadly force and coercing behavior; Dumbfuck Jr stated that his training was "to let them walk away."

Which makes him a candidate for the electric chair.

- DSK

33 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

News clip this evening showed the prosecutor asking him about any training he's had about using deadly force and coercing behavior; Dumbfuck Jr stated that his training was "to let them walk away."

Which makes him a candidate for the electric chair.

- DSK

Was red-head the trigger man?

9 minutes ago, Ncik said:

The judges actions in two active trials could not be more clear. Protect the white boy, blame the black man.

Actually, I’ve watched a lot of the trial and I think he’s doing a good job.  The defense has at least two looney lawyers and the judge has been smacking them around.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Actually, I’ve watched a lot of the trial and I think he’s doing a good job.  The defense has at least two looney lawyers and the judge has been smacking them around.

They are clearly counting on finding that one bubba juror who will nullify.  All it takes is one. 

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They are clearly counting on finding that one bubba juror who will nullify.  All it takes is one. 

Fear of the black man runs deep among the Bubbas…

Just now, BravoBravo said:

Nope the prowler/ thief just happened to be black. 
I don’t think that any evidence has been entered into the court record that the color/ race of the prowler/ thief had anything to do with the discharge of the shotgun. 

The pastors just happened to be black 

1 hour ago, Elegua said:
1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Nope the prowler/ thief just happened to be black. 
I don’t think that any evidence has been entered into the court record that the color/ race of the prowler/ thief had anything to do with the discharge of the shotgun. 

The pastors just happened to be black 

There you have it - BozoBozo is actually as stupid as people say.

Listening to the testimony, a close, rural community that was armed to the teeth worked themselves up to a killing through a Facebook page and almost got away with it. Still might. 

I'm sure they all see themselves as good moral Christians. 

48 minutes ago, Elegua said:

Listening to the testimony, a close, rural community that was armed to the teeth worked themselves up to a killing through a Facebook page and almost got away with it. Still might. 

A couple of car break ins and all of a sudden kids can’t play outdoors.  What a steaming pile of malarkey.   OTOH they’re gun owners and as such are perpetually terrified.

1 hour ago, Elegua said:

And they're not racist, no no, not one bit. Why, it was only a couple of weeks ago they chased a white jogger... just kidding , of course they didn't

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

And they're not racist, no no, not one bit. Why, it was only a couple of weeks ago they chased a white jogger... just kidding , of course they didn't

- DSK

Don't you mean the white guys that actually broke into the car? 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/19/us/ahmaud-arbery-killing-trial-testimony-concludes/index.html

William "Roddie" Bryan Jr.'s lawyer "asked for a plea deal before resting their case. Prosecutors declined any plea offer," Lee Merritt, an attorney for Wanda Cooper-Jones, said Friday.

no thanks. We’re good. 

5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Those lawyers have some sensational image consultants and makeup artists working for them. They managed to make that Neanderthal look like a human being.

Testimony: Shooter used racist slur as Ahmaud Arbery lay dying | WPMI

Travis McMichael takes the stand as first witness for defense in his murder  trial - Public News

They each lost 30+ pounds which will make them more popular as prison wives.

9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Those lawyers have some sensational image consultants and makeup artists working for them. They managed to make that Neanderthal look like a human being.

Testimony: Shooter used racist slur as Ahmaud Arbery lay dying | WPMI

Travis McMichael takes the stand as first witness for defense in his murder  trial - Public News

The mugshot is never going to capture anyone at their photogenic best. It’s the worst moment of their life…to that point. 

If the 3 stooges run free, after KR is set free, there will be blood in the streets.

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Some folks didn't get the memo.

fullsizemugshothandler.jpeg

Is this the one whose BF had here arrested for sexual assault because she kept trying to have sex w/him in the shower before work every day?

12 minutes ago, Joethecobbler said:

You suck what?

Don't talk with your mouth full, zip up first.

Ah I see.  You’re another loser who got beat up a lot in high school, dropped out and lives with your mom.  You haven’t dated a woman ever and spend your time playing video games and trolling on the interweb.  It’s a prett6 fucking pathetic life but then again there are plenty of pathetic people in the world.  Off to ignore with sea slug.

Bye Bye…

• Like 2

One of the lawyers for the three racists is objecting to a rally supporting the Arbery family.  He said it’s the equivalent of a (I shit you not) a public lynching.  This same guy objected to black pastors being in the courtroom.  How can this behavior be tolerated by the court?  

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

One of the lawyers for the three racists is objecting to a rally supporting the Arbery family.  He said it’s the equivalent of a (I shit you not) a public lynching.  This same guy objected to black pastors being in the courtroom.  How can this behavior be tolerated by the court?  

Racist and/or stupid judge?

Judge bending over backwards to reduce the probability of a mistrial or successful appeal?

40 minutes ago, BeSafe said:

The judge effectively ended the case this afternoon for all intents and purposes.  They're done.

Nate explains why...

They are so fucked. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.

What an absolutely idiotic argument. There's been some burglaries committed. You see someone you don't know jogging by. Said person isn't carrying a TV or anything like under his arm. Nothing visible.

You have 'reasonable suspicion' that the person is fleeing from a crime you don't know has occurred but might have somewhere, some time? You're claiming that you thought on reasonable grounds that you were pursuing someone so as to make a citizen's arrest for a crime you don't even know has happened?

Fuck. They are IDIOTS. I hope they get a very long time in the slammer to consider their stupidity.

FKT

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

They are so fucked. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.

What an absolutely idiotic argument. There's been some burglaries committed. You see someone you don't know jogging by. Said person isn't carrying a TV or anything like under his arm. Nothing visible.

You have 'reasonable suspicion' that the person is fleeing from a crime you don't know has occurred but might have somewhere, some time? You're claiming that you thought on reasonable grounds that you were pursuing someone so as to make a citizen's arrest for a crime you don't even know has happened?

Fuck. They are IDIOTS. I hope they get a very long time in the slammer to consider their stupidity.

FKT

Pops’ had a stroke and 2! Heart attacks and I think a hip replacement.  He won’t last long sadly.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:54 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

I think those doing looting and burning after BLM marches are as much liberals as Trumplicans and militia types are conservatives.

24 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Do you really care?

Nope. But I do wonder how they manage to keep breathing without constant coaching. I guess the hard-wired reflex works.

How can people like this even begin to think what they did was OK?

FKT

3 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Nope. But I do wonder how they manage to keep breathing without constant coaching. I guess the hard-wired reflex works.

FKT

My bet is on a belief in the inferiority of POC. Once you dehumanize someone, there will be no qualms with the death of that lower life form. Some have likened such actions to be like putting down a rabid dog. 

8 hours ago, phillysailor said:

I think those doing looting and burning after BLM marches are as much liberals as Trumplicans and militia types are conservatives.

Agreed. Agitators we’re stirring up violence, but the shooting medic is a hero to a much larger group of LaZBoy warriors who want to own their mortal enemy. 

12 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

FKT

When all they have is reptile brain, there isn't a lot of high-grade activity in the attic. Breathe, crawl, eat, shit. No time for pointless moralizing.

17 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Nullification just takes one bubba. 

Just to clarify, if Nate is right and it is a directed verdict, there isn't a jury.  They don't matter.

The defense said in testimony they didn't have (a) and (b) - if the judge rules that you MUST have (a) and (b) for self defense - which is what he suggested, then case over.

They could walk. The judge won’t do a directed verdict. 

That thread is correctly titled because Arbery most definitely on trial. Listen to the tone of the neighborhood witnesses. Do you think that the “jury of their peers” is going to sound very different than those witnesses? That’s the community. At least one will vote to acquit, if not more. 

35 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That thread is correctly titled because Arbery most definitely on trial. Listen to the tone of the neighborhood witnesses. Do you think that the “jury of their peers” is going to sound very different than those witnesses? That’s the community. At least one will vote to acquit, if not more. 

If they walk two things.

1) The riots will be epic and well justified

2) The DOJ will step in and put them away for life

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

When all they have is reptile brain, there isn't a lot of high-grade activity in the attic. Breathe, crawl, eat, shit. No time for pointless moralizing.

It's the potential for reproduction that worries me.

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

If they walk two things.

1) The riots will be epic and well justified

2) The DOJ will step in and put them away for life

Riots aren’t justified…nor are they effective. Want change? Do something to cost billionaires money. 

7 hours ago, hasher said:

Please do not piss on yourself. It's a legal system.  We call it justice.

Confusing a legal system with a justice system is one of the biggest problems we face these days.

• Like 2
On 11/20/2021 at 2:52 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

FKT

They did not lynch.  Just a gun in the street.

On 11/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, Joethecobbler said:

Ignore is the cry of the weak minded leftists.

Like a child sticking it's fingers in their ears.

You likely stamp your feet as well.

Very amusing.

A smile on your face is a rare thing?

On 11/5/2021 at 11:12 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

They hunted their prey and bagged it. Local law enforcement dragged feet as much as they could. That will probably be enough to get them off the hook. 

Nah, disagree.  I think they will be convicted on all counts on this one.  There's no legal ground for self-defense in this case.  At worst, they will get a hung jury and have to do it all over again.  

12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Nah, disagree.  I think they will be convicted on all counts on this one.  There's no legal ground for self-defense in this case.  At worst, they will get a hung jury and have to do it all over again.  

Only because they were dumb enough to video it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:
2 hours ago, hasher said:

Does your life lack laughter?  Or are you just droll among us serfs?

You spelled "troll" wrong.

I thought it was "drool" misspelled.

21 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Sad commentary

1 minute ago, dacapo said:

I’m surprise no one as Joe the cock gobbler to stand in traffic yet?

He's yelling into the abyss right now, nobody is paying attention to him standing around with his dick in his hands.

7 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Thing to remember: the McMichaels are not being tried because a law officer or a DA saw that video.

They are being tried because WE saw it.

- DSK

In Wisconsin, they’d say the prosecutors are submitting to public opinion.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Folks getting pretty jumpy about armed black people outside the court house. First it was black pastors. That was bad enough, but Black Panthers?!? Turrifying. 

I watched the DA's closing, it was impressive.  Travis' attorney seemed to be hoping for manslaughter.  The others I haven't seen.  

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Folks getting pretty jumpy about armed black people outside the court house. First it was black pastors. That was bad enough, but Black Panthers?!? Turrifying. 

Where are the elk? Intimidation!

38 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I watched the DA's closing, it was impressive.  Travis' attorney seemed to be hoping for manslaughter.  The others I haven't seen.  

With the judge ruling that both (a) and (b) clauses were required for a citizen's arrest, manslaughter will be the lightest conviction they're going to get.  I don't see how any other option is realistic. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, BeSafe said:

With the judge ruling that both (a) and (b) clauses were required for a citizen's arrest, manslaughter will be the lightest conviction they're going to get.  I don't see how any other option is realistic. 

except that juries are not always predictable.

Just now, chum said:

Finally some race baiting you can really sink your teeth into on this one...

Don't you mean armed tiny dick incels?

Guys who've historically been discriminated against are not the same as the snowflakes. Watch out, they might steal yer wimin. 

1 minute ago, chum said:

Its a quote from one of your buddies in the Rittenhouse trial, I shut that shit down quick with a picture of the armed Black Panthers, it was a slam dunk! lol!

Again with this "buddies" bullshit.  Tell me - Who are these "buddies" of mine?

Shirley you can name them.

Regardless, your dick fixation is creepy.

Cree

py.

21 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Guys who've historically been discriminated against are not the same as the snowflakes. Watch out, they might steal yer wimin. 

So let me get this right.....  If someone owns an AR-15 and brings it to a protest - They're a tiny dick incel cuck.  But if one of the brothers brings an AR-15 to a protest, he's not only allowed but encouraged because oppressed race?  How exactly does that work in your mind?  I'm thinking you need to change your avatar to this for as much twisting as you're doing:

image.png.2cd0a2c37ec1084be66d004e411449e7.png

• Like 1