Ahmad Arbery Trial.

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Oh boys, lookie what we got hee-ah, outside the courtroom. Very threatening. 

8DEB775C-CA63-4479-A7CA-7D85C4629574.jpeg

It would have been better if she had taken a great big black shit on it right there on camera.  

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I look forward to the trial of the DA who swept it under the rug. 

When they picked up their 2nd Amendment they thought that would protect them.  It's been my point about the gun-culture all along. For most people it's about 10x more likely to ruin their lives t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

It would have been better if she had taken a great big black shit on it right there on camera.  

There’s video of her dance somewhere. I thought for a moment that she might snap one off but nope. Didn’t even go for the squat n piss like the singer from Rockville last weekend in Daytona. 

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

There’s video of her dance somewhere. I thought for a moment that she might snap one off but nope. Didn’t even go for the squat n piss like the singer from Rockville last weekend in Daytona. 

I see The Merc, self proclaimed non-racist that he is, thinks "The Blacks" shit black turds too.

Wonder if he thinks they bleed ink as well.

3 hours ago, saxdog said:

They look considerably more athletic than the Proud Boyz.

I call that damning with faint praise.

FFS - I  look considerably more athletic than the Proud Boyz.

13 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I presume all the Kyle supporters are all in favour of this.

The weapons are fine.  They seem to be communicating some sort of intention based on the verdict.  That could be a problem.

5 minutes ago, jzk said:

The weapons are fine.  They seem to be communicating some sort of intention based on the verdict.  That could be a problem.

Boy I sure hope no one feels threatened and has to go into automatic kill everything close by self defense mode....

Just now, Keith said:

Boy I sure hope no one feels threatened and has to go into automatic kill everything close by self defense mode....

I don't think any nutjobs decided to attack any of the people carrying the weapons.  

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I suspect that the best they will do is mistrial, and I fear that they will get it. All it takes is one. I think they will walk eventually, after another hung jury. I hope I am wrong. 

If so, and I hope you're wrong, we have a very long way to go.

16 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

If so, and I hope you're wrong, we have a very long way to go.

Brunswick isn’t Atlanta. Brunswick is The South. People down hee-ah know their place. The defense testimony from the neighbors shows the fear of outsiders. They didn’t come out and say fear of black folks, but that’s what it is. Remember the Army Sgt that got caught on video accosting the black kid for walking through the neighborhood? This is the same thing, carried a step further. It is that mindset. 

What do you think the mindset of the jury of peers drawn from that community is going to be? I don’t bet on anything, but I would be shocked if there wasn’t at least one juror who blames the dead guy for having the audacity to venture into that neighborhood without being invited there to mow someone’s lawn or clean their house. 

9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I hope your analysis is incorrect . .  

the feds may have to jump in with civil rights laws . . 

They have.  Charges are already pending, irrespective of what happens here.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/three-georgia-men-charged-federal-hate-crimes-and-attempted-kidnapping-connection-death

A verdict…wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong…won’t be the last.

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

It's still Georgia. I'm nervously expecting the Judge to sentence them to time served.

Minimum sentences of life in prison. It is up to the judge to decide whether that comes with or without the possibility of parole.

Linky

On 11/22/2021 at 10:43 PM, SloopJonB said:

I see The Merc, self proclaimed non-racist that he is, thinks "The Blacks" shit black turds too.

Wonder if he thinks they bleed ink as well.

I shit black turds too.  How is that racist?  Are you saying I'm being racist because I call the shit black?  Is that offensive to the shit.  How about the brown shit?  Am I supposed to call it a POC**?

**  Poop of Color

16 minutes ago, jzk said:

What were they going to do if there was a not guilty verdict?  Protect the town?  Great.  Commit crimes?  Not acceptable.

Imagine and assume! That’s what got the victim murdered and his killers convicted. Bullshitters need to stop projecting. 

17 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I shit black turds too.  How is that racist?  Are you saying I'm being racist because I call the shit black?  Is that offensive to the shit.  How about the brown shit?  Am I supposed to call it a POC**?

**  Poop of Color

If you shit black turds you have blood in your stool.

Two possibilities.  
1) Upper GI bleed due to  ulceration

2) Bleeding from intestinal tears resulting from habitual anal sex.

I have my suspicions.

• Like 1

I take little solace in the outcome. They almost got away with it.

It's a good thing Boomers, Trumpsters  and those elk still don't know how to social media and continue to incriminate themselves. I doubt there would have been a conviction without the video and this little hotbed of armed to the teeth, "Christians", would have keep winding themselves up on facebook until they killed someone else.  That testimony about three different people ending up in the same dark construction site all with guns....odds are the next one they shot would be one of themselves. 

• Like 1

Looking at the accused at the reading of the verdict, butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.

I look at them and see arrogant ignorant racist scum that hunted another human being in suburban streets.

Fuck you Georgia for the two months that lapsed between the killing and these mongrels being arrested. 

The bittersweet irony is that ol Dad was the one that leaked the video that largely helped put them away. Because he though it would 'ease racial tension and make them look good'. 

Unbelievable. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chum said:

How about you, are you ok with it?

Are you new here?

I'm not O/K with any of the gun insanity in the States. Have I somehow failed to make that clear to you?

Just now, jocal505 said:

Who are they, pls? Source?

New Black Panthers - Interweb.

They're mad as hell and they're not going to take it anymore.

If those 3 mouth breathers had not been convicted I wouldn't have wanted to be in Georgia - the people in that pic would have been within their rights to start using those weapons - it would have been 1964 all over again - but with guns on both sides.

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
1 hour ago, chum said:

How about you, are you ok with it?

Are you new here?

I'm not O/K with any of the gun insanity in the States. Have I somehow failed to make that clear to you?

Are YOU new, here?  It is chum who asks the questions, around here. 

4 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Looking at the accused at the reading of the verdict, butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.

I look at them and see arrogant ignorant racist scum that hunted another human being in suburban streets.

Fuck you Georgia for the two months that lapsed between the killing and these mongrels being arrested.

Those 3 ain't mongrels - mutts are the smartest and healthiest dogs - hybrid vigour.

Those 3 are the result of generations of inbreeding - "Get you hands offa my sister uncle dad".

Wasn't Deliverance set in Georgia?

53 minutes ago, Elegua said:

I take little solace in the outcome. They almost got away with it.

It's a good thing Boomers, Trumpsters  and those elk still don't know how to social media and continue to incriminate themselves.

If you had the slightest idea about what you were talking about you'd know that only dad is a Boomer.

The other 2 are Gen X and Millennial.

There goes that theory.

Just now, SloopJonB said:

If you had the slightest idea about what you were talking about you'd know that only dad is a Boomer.

The other 2 are Gen X and Millennial.

There goes that theory.

I wrote, "...Boomers, Trumpers and those elk...." The comma implies Boomers and Trumpers as distinct but overlapping categories. One Boomer, three Trumpers.   Didn't you listen to the prosecution about the criterion about when you can make a citizens arrest? There was a lot of discussion about the meaning of "and". 

Where would the prosecution be on this trial or say, Jan 6th if not for the prodigious social media skills of Boomers, Trumpers and those elk?   

Nice try, tho...

8 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Question:  How do you get multiple charges of felony murder with only one victim?  

If someone committed felonies that resulted in anothers death, that results in felony murder.   Each were charged with four felonies (two counts of aggravated assault, one count of false imprisonment and one count of criminal attempt to commit a felony) that resulted in murder. That's why there were four felony murder charges against each defendant. 

Just now, Elegua said:

If someone committed felonies that resulted in anothers death, that results in felony murder.   Each were charged with four felonies (two counts of aggravated assault, one count of false imprisonment and one count of criminal attempt to commit a felony) that allegedly resulted in murder. That's why there's four felony murder charges against each defendant. 

The bottom line here is that no matter what the aggregate sentences are, at least 2 of them will die in prison.

1 minute ago, Elegua said:

If someone committed felonies that resulted in anothers death, that results in felony murder.   Each were charged with four felonies (two counts of aggravated assault, one count of false imprisonment and one count of criminal attempt to commit a felony) that allegedly resulted in murder. That's why there's four felony murder charges against each defendant. 

When I heard the charges read, it sounded like there were multiple counts of felony murder in addition to the counts you list. 

4 minutes ago, Elegua said:

Found it and now I get it.  Thanks for clarifying.

Count 1: Malice murder

• Maximum penalty: Life without the possibility of parole

Count 2: Felony murder (Felony offense: Aggravated assault with a firearm)

Count 3: Felony murder (Felony offense: Aggravated assault with pickup trucks)

Count 4: Felony murder (Felony offense: False imprisonment)

Count 5: Felony Murder (Felony offense: Criminal attempt to commit a felony)

• Maximum penalty for any of the four charges: Life without the possibility of parole

Count 6: Aggravated assault (with firearms)

Count 7: Aggravated assault (with pickup trucks)

• Maximum penalty: 20 years

Count 8: False imprisonment

• Maximum penalty: 10 years

Count 9: Criminal attempt to commit a felony

• Like 1
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

When I heard the charges read, it sounded like there were multiple counts of felony murder in addition to the counts you list. 

I didn't list the malice murder.

Take Travis the mouthbreather as an example. 

Malice murder - Guilty

Felony murder

• Count 1 - Guilty
  • Count 2 - Guilty
  • Count 3 - Guilty
  • Count 4 - Guilty

Aggravated assault 

• Count 1 - Guilty
  • Count 2 - Guilty

False imprisonment to commit false imprisonment - Guilty

Criminal attempt to commit a felony - Guilty 

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Yeah there were 9 counts against each 4-5 of which were felony murder.  There were stand alone felony malice murder counts as well as false imprisonment,  assault and battery etc

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

The bottom line here is that no matter what the aggregate sentences are, at least 2 of them will die in prison.

Should have stayed on that couch. 

I wonder if there is any concurrency in sentencing. I only stayed in a Holiday Inn a couple of times, so I have no idea. 

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I suspect that the best they will do is mistrial, and I fear that they will get it. All it takes is one. I think they will walk eventually, after another hung jury. I hope I am wrong. 

Do you ever get tired of being wrong and stupid?

Lol

Three white racists, convicted on all counts.  By an all but one white Jury.  Claims of Self-defense were brushed aside because you can't claim SD if you are the one chasing someone and the one initiating the confrontation.  Basic Self-Defense legal theory that every concealed carry class pounds into you.

So once again, @Raz'r and his elk herd are dead wrong on their interpretation of the law when it comes to armed self defense.  The KR and the AA verdicts are absolutely consistent with each other.  The party who chased and initiated the confrontation lost, while the party that was running away from the attack won.  

I am reassured that our justice and jury system got both of these back to back high profile cases correct.  

I do wonder if the elk ever get tired of losing?  Sooooo much losing!

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Three white racists, convicted on all counts.  By an all but one white Jury.  Claims of Self-defense were brushed aside because you can't claim SD if you are the one chasing someone and the one initiating the confrontation.  Basic Self-Defense legal theory that every concealed carry class pounds into you.

So once again, @Raz'r and his elk herd are dead wrong on their interpretation of the law when it comes to armed self defense.  The KR and the AA verdicts are absolutely consistent with each other.  The party who chased and initiated the confrontation lost, while the party that was running away from the attack won.  

I am reassured that our justice and jury system got both of these back to back high profile cases correct.  

Not nearly as much losing as team Trumpaloon.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

If those 3 mouth breathers had not been convicted I wouldn't have wanted to be in Georgia - the people in that pic would have been within their rights to start using those weapons - it would have been 1964 all over again - but with guns on both sides.

They would have been within their "rights" to start using those weapons.  How so?  

Are you saying that when a jury trial and verdict don't go your way, that justifies using violence?  Please explain how that works.  TIA.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Not nearly as much losing as team Trumpaloon.

Burning Man presents a reasoned hypothesis (which I agree with btw) and that is your response!

Child, How old are you?

12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

They would have been within their "rights" to start using those weapons.  How so?  

Are you saying that when a jury trial and verdict don't go your way, that justifies using violence?  Please explain how that works.  TIA.

Sometimes.  The jury nullification of the charges would be egregious and result in massive protests. Violence could be justified.  But for secrecy wrt the juror pool their lives would be in serious jeopardy.  Thankfully the jury did the right thing.

Just now, Fakenews said:

Sometimes.  The jury nullification of the charges would result in massive protests and violence could be justified.  But for secrecy wrt the juror pool their lives would be in serious jeopardy.  Thankfully the jury did the right thing.

Against whom would violence be justified?

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I shit black turds too. 

That may be indicative of internal bleeding in the GI tract. You may want to lay off the tequila and jalapenos for a while and call a DR.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fakenews said:
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

Sometimes.  The jury nullification of the charges would be egregious and result in massive protests. Violence could be justified.  But for secrecy wrt the juror pool their lives would be in serious jeopardy.  Thankfully the jury did the right thing.

Sometimes???  Really?  When?  When would violence be justified on the part of an armed mob?  Give me a scenario where the Black Panther Party in that pic would be "justified" in using their assault rifles for violence.  

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:
1 hour ago, jzk said:

Against whom would violence be justified?

In this case the jury and the attorney who thought it relevant to bring up Arbery’s dirty toenails.

WOW!  Saved for posterity so you can't go and delete this.  So Gaytor, you're honestly saying that violence is justified against a jury if they return a verdict just because you or the mob doesn't like it/agree with it?  

Seriously, wow!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

WOW!  Saved for posterity so you can't go and delete this.  So Gaytor, you're honestly saying that violence is justified against a jury if they return a verdict just because you or the mob doesn't like it/agree with it?  

Seriously, wow!

Lol.  What is it with you Trumpaloons?  Obviously violence isn’t the answer for jury decisions I disagree with.  At least in 99.9% of the cases. However there are cases where violence is needed to effect change. The trial of the killers of Emmitt Tell comes to mind.   The good black folks of Mississippi tried to assassinate the local sheriff after that trial but sadly he escaped with his life. 

Wow.

12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Sometimes???  Really?  When?  When would violence be justified on the part of an armed mob?  Give me a scenario where the Black Panther Party in that pic would be "justified" in using their assault rifles for violence.  

If they were in Wisconsin and someone attacked them with a skateboard?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Willin' said:

That may be indicative of internal bleeding in the GI tract. You may want to lay off the tequila and jalapenos for a while and call a DR.

Or a night on the Guinness 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Happy to lose here. The law is still written for shit.

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Happy to lose here. The law is still written for shit.

Georgia repealed it's citizen's arrest law, reportedly. That's progress, right? I suspect a number of states will be repealing or revising their Stand Your Ground laws as these kinds of cases accumulate.

- DSK

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
2 hours ago, Willin' said:

Dominican Republican?

More likely to stand for Dominatrix Republican

- DSK

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Elegua said:

I didn't list the malice murder.

Take Travis the mouthbreather as an example. 

Malice murder - Guilty

Felony murder

• Count 1 - Guilty
  • Count 2 - Guilty
  • Count 3 - Guilty
  • Count 4 - Guilty

Aggravated assault 

• Count 1 - Guilty
  • Count 2 - Guilty

False imprisonment to commit false imprisonment - Guilty

Criminal attempt to commit a felony - Guilty 

When someone succeeds in committing a felony and is charged as such it seems a tad unfair to also charge them with attempting it. :D

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

When someone succeeds in committing a felony and is charged as such it seems a tad unfair to also charge them with attempting it. :D

Yeah, never completely understood that either.  Either they "Attempted" it or were successful at it.

45 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Dominican Republican?

Either that or a veterinarian from Granada. Your ivermectin may vary.

Note: Old Grandad takes complete responsibility for the humor or lack thereof of this post.