#Thank You, Brandon is Trending

#ThankYouBrandon is trending

Adam Parkhomenko @AdamParkhomenko 24m 
I see #ThankYouBrandon is trending 

miADa8L.jpg

Say it loud, say it proud, 46! @leap441 6m 
We got a stellar jobs report and a new chant! 

THANK-YOU-BRANDON!!!!

George Takei @GeorgeTakei 12m 
With these economic numbers, I gotta say it, too. #ThankYouBrandon! 

zuzu @zuzu42930537 29m 
I don't see any negative numbers, except for the fear index. Thank you, Brandon. 

FDcDcEeXEA4qqhI.png

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, chum said:

Trending where? This is the only place I see it.

This truly is our own little world here....

Trending or not, is the data correct?  Why, yes it is.  So while you and half of America focuses on fantasy based memes and hashtags, America is actually doing quite well.

• Like 1

US GDP slowed sharply in Q3 but big rebound expected in Q4

Source: Associated Press, via the Washington Post

Business 

US GDP slowed sharply in Q3 but big rebound expected in Q4 

By Martin Crutsinger | AP 
Today at 8:38 a.m. EST 

WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy slowed to a modest annual rate of 2.1% in the October-December quarter, slightly better than first reported. But economists are predicting a solid rebound in the current quarter as long as rising inflation and a recent uptick in COVID cases do not derail activity. 

The increase in the gross domestic product, the economy’s total output of goods and services, was up from an initial estimate of 2% for the third quarter. But the revision was still well below the solid gains of 6.3% in the first quarter this year and 6.7% in the second quarter. 

The weak summer performance reflected a big slowdown in consumer spending as a spike in COVID-19 cases from the delta variant caused consumers to grow more cautious and snarled supply chains made items such as new cars hard to get and also contributed to a burst of inflation to levels not seen in three decades. 

While COVID cases in recent weeks have started to rise again in many parts of the country, economists do not think the latest increase will be enough to dampen consumer spending, which accounts for 70% of economic activity. 

The expectation is that the economy in the current October-December quarter could grow at the strongest pace this year, possibly topping 8%.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/us-gdp-slowed-sharply-in-q3-but-big-rebound-expected-in-q4/2021/11/24/c9c78a82-4d2b-11ec-a7b8-9ed28bf23929_story.html 

37 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Prove me wrong.  You failed on Biden killing the oil industry.  Let's see what you got here.

Just another example of what passes for discourse around here. I never participated in any discussion about Biden and the oil industry here. Not a word, never even a reaction to a post. But, like we see here, some people assign positions to others all the time, usually as a means to denegrate them personally. 

Par for the course here for some, others play fair.

5 minutes ago, chum said:

Just another example of what passes for discourse around here. I never participated in any discussion about Biden and the oil industry here. Not a word, never even a reaction to a post. But, like we see here, some people assign positions to others all the time, usually as a means to denegrate them personally. 

Par for the course here for some, others play fair.

Keep your pantyhose on. The guy made an error and owned up to it.

• Like 1
Just now, Nice! said:

Keep your pantyhose on. The guy made an error and owned up to it.

Error lol! 

It happens daily here from the usual suspects, though most times when asked for examples they just move on.

8 minutes ago, chum said:

Par for the course here for some, others play fair

Oh fuck off crybaby.  I’m debating on my phone while trying to do other work.  And maybe if you all didn’t sound so much a like parroting pretty much every right wing talking point and bullshit I wouldn’t get confused.  Maybe you just sound like every other bullshitter?

Just now, Swimsailor said:

Oh fuck off crybaby.  I’m debating on my phone while trying to do other work.  And maybe if you all didn’t sound so much a like parroting pretty much every right wing talking point and bullshit I wouldn’t get confused.  Maybe you just sound like every other bullshitter?

So, you’re not sorry? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Lol.  I apologized and you told me to pound sand.  Goddam you’re a moron.

So, does the apology stand then?  “Confused you with another RWNJ” is a funny apology, but I guess that’s how you roll. 

LOL

4 minutes ago, chum said:

So, does the apology stand then?  “Confusing me with another RWNJ” is a funny apology, but I guess that’s how you roll. 

LOL!

Let it go, Elsa.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nice! said:

Let it go, Elsa.

What part should I let go, the phony apology? 

It’s a bad look for you guys, I know. Maybe police your own ranks better?

Just now, chum said:

What part should I let go, the phony apology? 

It’s a bad look for you guys, I know. Maybe police your own ranks better?

People would treat you better if you didn't act out like a damn snowflake.

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

People would treat you better if you didn't act out like a damn snowflake.

Snowflakes melt, hard as you guys try you will never get me to melt. The heat you bring is like that of a 10 watt lightbulb.

LOL!

23 minutes ago, Nice! said:

You just did, right here in this thread.

The fact is, you can’t find any examples of me putting words in anyone’s mouth to disparage them. Twist away.

6 minutes ago, chum said:

The fact is, you can’t find any examples of me putting words in anyone’s mouth to disparage them. Twist away.

You should look up the meaning of "to project: verb". 

14 minutes ago, Nice! said:

You should look up the meaning of "to project: verb". 

I know what it means. Im not embarrassed here by putting words in peoples mouth, because I don't.

2 minutes ago, chum said:

I know what it means. Im not embarrassed here by putting words in peoples mouth, because I don't.

Did I put words in your mouth?  No, I got confused about which thread I was commenting on and admitted it.  So far, after I sad I was moving on, you’ve posted 4 more times about it.  So yeah, you’re the one projecting.

Just now, Swimsailor said:

Did I put words in your mouth?  No, I got confused about which thread I was commenting on and admitted it.  So far, after I sad I was moving on, you’ve posted 4 more times about it.  So yeah, you’re the one projecting.

I said it was par for the course here. Your apology rings hollow when you say "it was some other RWNJ"  in the same breath, get it? Probably not.

1 minute ago, chum said:

I said it was par for the course here. Your apology rings hollow when you say "it was some other RWNJ"  in the same breath, get it? Probably not.

Your butthurt is duly noted. Again.

4 hours ago, chum said:

I saw a banner that said “EVERY BUSINESS ON THIS BLOCK IS HIRING, STIMULATE YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK!”

Jobless claims? Lol!

I saw a banner that said "If your business is hiring but not attracting more workers, you need to pay higher wages."

It's this thing called capitalism, law of supply and demand (actually two seperate "laws" but usually spoken of together), when something is in high demand and low supply, the price goes up.

32 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

What Chum lacks in self awareness is more than made up for in stupidity.

Well, I like to think that he's learning at least a little something.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Swimsailor said:

He was projecting when he suggested you should be embarrassed.

1 hour ago, chum said:

You are getting so tiresome.  The guy apologized which is much further than I have seen anyone go on these forums in a long time and you are Calling him on semantics.  Grow up... 

With all the neener, neener, neener I forgot what the original question was. Oh yeah, now I remember. What economic indicators are leading people to think the US is having a bad time compared with the rest of the world?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chum said:

You would like that, but no butthurt here, I like pointing this stuff out. 

Be careful now because D’ranged might run crying to Editor if you are not careful.

Lol

8 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Be careful now because D’ranged might run crying to Editor if you are not careful.

It's clear that some of you guys don't want to talk about the actual subject matter. Now why would that be?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So speaking of butthurt..........  

Not at all.

Actually, I laugh my arse off every time I see you post knowing just how much of a bitch you are in reality.

It is hard to believe that bitches of your caliber exist in this world.

lol

5 minutes ago, Nice! said:

It's clear that some of you guys don't want to talk about the actual subject matter. Now why would that be?

Brandon  Err!! 
I mean Creepy Joe is backing us Irish in our fight with the POMs over the NI protocol and that’s all that matters to me.

I’d almost say I’d vote for him next time as a thank you but I doubt very much if he will know his own name in a few years let alone run for President.

22 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So speaking of butthurt..........  

edit: maybe chum could educate Sea Worm on stalking? 

Who the fuck have I stalked here? WTF is wrong with you?

11 minutes ago, chum said:

D’ranged and the gang of internet bully wannabes were downvoting the fuck out of me some time ago so I instituted a policy of returning the favor in triplicate. 
Ie. If one of them downvoted me then I’d downvote three of their posts.

Apparently D’ranged fuck didn’t get the message and downvoted a dozen or more of my posts in a row do I downvoted three times as many of hers in return.

And guess what?

The bitch ran crying to Editor.

Editor screamed at me and told me to stop so I explained to Editor what the deal was and Editor told  to me that the crying by D’ranged had to stop otherwise he was going to perma-ban the two of us if the D’ranged cunt complained again.

So I put The sniveling bitch on ignore to placate the boss. Btw, D’ranged is the only person I’ve ever put on ignore in my 20 odd years of Internet forum use.

With hindsight, I should have fallen on the sword and taken the ban just to get D’ranged bitch banned, especially given that I had only a few hundred posts at the time.

Lol 

23 minutes ago, chum said:

English really isn't your first language now is it?  If you had any comprehension you would see that I advised SeaWorm to ask your advice on what stalking is and how to avoid it.  Your eternal butthurt means you believe I accused you of it.  Nothing is wrong with me other than reading the drivel you post.

If butthurt exists for more than four hours seek help.

4 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

English really isn't your first language now is it?  If you had any comprehension you would see that I advised SeaWorm to ask your advice on what stalking is and how to avoid it.  Your eternal butthurt means you believe I accused you of it.  Nothing is wrong with me other than reading the drivel you post.

If butthurt exists for more than four hours seek help.

I ask again, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Talk about stalking I really can’t remember you ever responding with anything of substance to anything I’ve ever posted. It’s always been insults, personal infective,  and piling on with all your buddies. Talk about stalking. Come to think of it though I can’t remember much of anything of substance you ever contribute so there is that. Lol.

1 minute ago, chum said:

I ask again, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Talk about stalking I really can’t remember you ever responding with anything of substance to anything I’ve ever posted. It’s always been insults personal infective piling on with all your buddies. Talk about stalking. Come to think of it though I can’t remember much of anything of substance you ever contribute so there is that. Lol.

If substantive posts were wind shifts d’ranged would be at the first mark and you be headed in to oblivion.

1 minute ago, Voyageur said:

#ThankYouBrandon

Let's Go Brandon': A Collection of Stories | Snopes.com

It's good to have a moral President again. It must really hurt some people's feelings.

morals like droning that family in Afghanistan you mean?

You mean the way he sticks to the tenants of his faith?

Morals lol!

2 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

D’ranged and the gang of internet bully wannabes were downvoting the fuck out of me some time ago so I instituted a policy of returning the favor in triplicate. 
Ie. If one of them downvoted me then I’d downvote three of their posts.

Apparently D’ranged fuck didn’t get the message and downvoted a dozen or more of my posts in a row do I downvoted three times as many of hers in return.

And guess what?

The bitch ran crying to Editor.

Editor screamed at me and told me to stop so I explained to Editor what the deal was and Editor told  to me that the crying by D’ranged had to stop otherwise he was going to perma-ban the two of us if the D’ranged cunt complained again.

So I put The sniveling bitch on ignore to placate the boss. Btw, D’ranged is the only person I’ve ever put on ignore in my 20 odd years of Internet forum use.

With hindsight, I should have fallen on the sword and taken the ban just to get D’ranged bitch banned, especially given that I had only a few hundred posts at the time.

Nice try fuckwit - I downvoted a couple of your posts over several days - you then proceeded to downvote the max of 25 per day over multiple forums for many days.  That is stalking which is what you were reported for - you have the honor of being one of the very few reported by me.  So in addition to being an juvenile, ignorant one brain cell worm you are also a liar. 

@chum - Since you don't comprehend English I can't provide any help.

morals like droning that family in Afghanistan you mean?

You mean the way he sticks to the tenants of his faith?

Morals lol!

why do you hate America so badly? Any good news triggers you. Weird.

15 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Nice try fuckwit - I downvoted a couple of your posts over several days - you then proceeded to downvote the max of 25 per day over multiple forums for many days.  That is stalking which is what you were reported for - you have the honor of being one of the very few reported by me.  So in addition to being an juvenile, ignorant one brain cell worm you are also a liar. 

LOL what a fucking crybaby you reported somebody for down voting you multiple times? What kind of a little girl worries about popularity votes in an online forum lol

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

why do you hate America so badly? Any good news triggers you. Weird.

I was responding to your characterization of him as “moral”. Who is mores are you talking about?

10 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

One thing I despise more than a sniveling bitch is a liar and you are both.

Lol

4 minutes ago, chum said:

I was responding to your characterization of him as “moral”. Who is mores are you talking about?

compared to TFG, Joe is Jesus.

No, Trump Did Not Hold the Bible Upside Down at Lafayette Square - The New  York TimesEmotional Biden praises Pope Francis' style of Catholicism | ReutersTrump to Woodward: 'Sounds Like This Is Going to Be a Bad One'

4 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

compared to TFG, Joe is Jesus.

No, Trump Did Not Hold the Bible Upside Down at Lafayette Square - The New  York TimesEmotional Biden praises Pope Francis' style of Catholicism | ReutersTrump to Woodward: 'Sounds Like This Is Going to Be a Bad One'

Just so you know, Abortion is a mortal sin in the pedo Catholic Church and those who support it are going to hell.

Apparently Rodgering children is ok though…

lol

15 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Anything to distract from the success of #46, right bullshitters?

Just standing for truth, justice and the American way. 
Sorry if the truth hurts, maybe don’t bring up morals here IDK.

6 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

People who cite polls

If you’re talking about presidential approval ratings that’s pretty funny! There’re a measure of how the American people see their presidents competence. 
They must really be bugging some of you guys, you’re really sensitive about how most Americans see his job performance. 
Besides, deranged worries about his rating, why not his presidents? Lol!

3 minutes ago, chum said:

If you’re talking about presidential approval ratings that’s pretty funny! There’re a measure of how the American people see their presidents competence. 
They must really be bugging some of you guys, you’re really sensitive about how most Americans see his job performance. 
Besides, deranged worries about his rating, why not his presidents? Lol!

Congress has like an 18% approval rating and they get voted back everytime.  Polls are shit.  Voting matters.

• Like 1

Yes, because the approvals are out of step with reality and the RW media has done a bang up job of convincing a big chunk of  America of their lies.  In the meantime you and the other RWNJ'S here keep crying about apologies and down votes.  Fuck, quit yer bitchin.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

People who cite pol

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Congress has like an 18% approval rating and they get voted back everytime.  Polls are shit.  Voting matters.

boy if you don’t like the polls you’re really not going to like the votes when the time comes.

1 minute ago, chum said:

boy if you don’t like the polls you’re really not going to like the votes when the time comes.

Yep midterms will suck like they always do, because turnout sucks.  No other reason and decades of precedent.  Nothing to do with policy, unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, chum said:

So, what to you see as the disconnect between Biden's approval rating and the the very good economic news of the last few weeks?

4 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Yes, because the approvals are out of step with reality and the RW media has done a bang up job of convincing a big chunk of  America of their lies.  In the meantime you and the other RWNJ'S here keep crying about apologies and down votes.  Fuck, quit yer bitchin.

CNN is so RW. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/08/politics/cnn-poll-biden-job-approval/index.html

its soooo unfair!

1 minute ago, chum said:

Only you said Anything about the polls being RW or LW now.  Others here have said polls are bullshit.  You just imagine shit, like “the press” being the enemy.

1 hour ago, roundthebuoys said:

Only you said Anything about the polls being RW or LW now.  Others here have said polls are bullshit.  You just imagine shit, like “the press” being the enemy.

The real press, like the NYT and the WaPo, seem to be going to extremes to not seem like they are cheerleading. This approach leads to things like thrashing out policy being reported as "Democrats in Disarray". They went far lighter on DJT than warranted so they didn't seem biased, whereas the real cheerleader press like Faux News babbles bullshit about being "Fair and Balanced" while shaking the pom-poms. The low-key reporting on Biden is not helping his numbers, and real successes are almost buried. Biden's own press gang is also not helping with the numbers, I think they need to be far more positive, showing the real positive changes that are happening.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Just so you know, Abortion is a mortal sin in the pedo Catholic Church and those who support it are going to hell.

Apparently Rodgering children is ok though…

lol

I found some stuff on not eating pork or shellfish, exile menstruating women and women covering their heads.   There were even references to enslaving other people,   Giving away your shit to help the needy seemed important, it came up a lot,    I missed the bit on abortions. 

1 minute ago, Lark said:

I found some stuff on not eating port or shellfish, exhiline menstruating women and women covering their heads.   There were even references to enslaving other people,   Giving away your shit to help the needy seemed important, it came up a lot,    I missed the bit on abortions. 

It's right after the chapter on watching too much TV and drinking lots of water.

8 minutes ago, Lark said:

I found some stuff on not eating port or shellfish, exhiline menstruating women and women covering their heads.   There were even references to enslaving other people,   Giving away your shit to help the needy seemed important, it came up a lot,    I missed the bit on abortions. 

Thou shalt not kill is the fifth commandment 

The eleventh is “thou shalt not be stupid” 

Luckily for you the eleventh one isn’t a mortal sin…

lol

4 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Thou shalt not kill is the fifth commandment 

The eleventh is “thou shalt not be stupid” 

Luckily for you that one isn’t a mortal sin…

lol

Jesus healed the wound his disciple inflicted.   There was no subsection 5 a excepting soldiers and police, 5 b allowing self defense and 5 c allowing you to kill the needy to protect your shit.   

21 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The real press, like the NYT and the WaPo, seem to be going to extremes to not seem like they are cheerleading. This approach leads to things like thrashing out policy being reported as "Democrats in Disarray". They went far lighter on DJT than warranted so they didn't seem biased, whereas the real cheerleader press like Faux News babbles bullshit about being "Fair and Balanced" while shaking the pom-poms. The low-key reporting on Biden is not helping his numbers, and real successes are almost buried. Biden's own press gang is also not helping with the numbers, I think they need to be far more positive, showing the real positive changes that are happening.

The elk don’t have anything left policy-wise to bitch about.  Mostly because they have no policy and deep down they like everything Biden has done.  

28 minutes ago, Lark said:

Jesus healed the wound his disciple inflicted.   There was no subsection 5 a excepting soldiers and police, 5 b allowing self defense and 5 c allowing you to kill the needy to protect your shit.   

You are killing me with your stupidity.

lol

42 minutes ago, Lark said:
3 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Apparently Rodgering children is ok though…      ....    ...

Expand  

I found some stuff on not eating pork or shellfish, exile menstruating women and women covering their heads.   There were even references to enslaving other people,   Giving away your shit to help the needy seemed important, it came up a lot,    I missed the bit on abortions. 

Funny thing, all these biblical rules, laws, thou shalts and thous shalt nots; never is there a mention of gambling, or dancing, or whoring (from either direction).

There is a mild thou-shalt-not against drinking to excess, but "excess" is rather loosely defined. Most people believe there is a commandment against lying, but this is not the case. There is a commandment against lying in a manner that hurts your kin or your neighbor. Lying to or about other people is fine, as is coveting their wives.

32 minutes ago, Lark said:

Yeah, "thou shalt not kill" is pretty clear and simple. Not surprising the RWNJ brigade manage to fuck it up, too.

Ignore the real rules, get all pissy about a bunch of false ones that their own leaders suckered them, so as to make more money off them.

Then act all stern and demanding about their rights.... yeah

- DSK

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Funny thing, all these biblical rules, laws, thou shalts and thous shalt nots; never is there a mention of gambling, or dancing, or whoring (from either direction).

There is a mild thou-shalt-not against drinking to excess, but "excess" is rather loosely defined. Most people believe there is a commandment against lying, but this is not the case. There is a commandment against lying in a manner that hurts your kin or your neighbor. Lying to or about other people is fine, as is coveting their wives.

Yeah, "thou shalt not kill" is pretty clear and simple. Not surprising the RWNJ brigade manage to fuck it up, too.

Ignore the real rules, get all pissy about a bunch of false ones that their own leaders suckered them, so as to make more money off them.

Then act all stern and demanding about their rights.... yeah

- DSK