#Thank You, Brandon is Trending

5 hours ago, Not My Real Name said:

You literally made up a whole fantasy about me and how all your "content" got destroyed, even though I went to bat for you and got your account reinstated.

So that's a whole lot of bullshit you put out about me, my intentions and thoughts, and my actions.

Oh fuck, not this again.

You pretended you suddenly thought  I was a sock and had me nuked, that’s a fact.

The whole thing about losing my “body of work” was a joke, many here got it. You’re a humorless fuck, so of course you didn’t.

I was noticing how nice it was not to have you around lately, so much for that.

You’re a bloviating self righteous fuck, but I really don’t like you anyway.

You really need me to be butthurt over a whole range of issues, but it’s not gonna happen. I think BJ is funny, in a bloviating, self possessed fat guy sorta way. Anyone with a brain who followed the whole incident knew he was FOS, and it made me happy to draw him out and watch him twist. 

Calling that a fun meter would be more accurate.

Apples to oranges anyway. I didn’t come out of left field claiming BJ made a comment about some random subject. He brought it by nuking me over a disagreement of his sweeping characterization of gun owners, apparently forgetting he owned one himself. He denied it, I called bs. Not the same at all.

19 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Still wondering when Chum will engage in a meaningful discussion.  

Yah ummm nar, not with you. You’ve show you’re hand already, right out of the gate.

4 minutes ago, chum said:

Yah ummm nar, not with you. You’ve show you’re hand already, right out of he gate.

Lol.  So, nothing?  You're just going to keep ranting about not being butthurt?  

20 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Nice try fuckwit - I downvoted a couple of your posts over several days - you then proceeded to downvote the max of 25 per day over multiple forums for many days.  That is stalking which is what you were reported for - you have the honor of being one of the very few reported by me.  So in addition to being an juvenile, ignorant one brain cell worm you are also a liar. 

@chum - Since you don't comprehend English I can't provide any help.

You really reported someone to the mods because they downvoted you?  Oh my is your real name Karen?  Who the hell is so insecure that they worry that their rating, on this site is taking a hit.   
Let me guess you went from bitch’n demigod to f’n saint. Oh the horror. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Again, the elk refuse to talk about the actual subject of this thread. I wonder why?

The subject of this thread had shifted/drifted to “Why is D’ranged such a sniveling pussy”

Do keep up.

lol

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

The subject of this thread had shifted/drifted to “Why is D’ranged such a sniveling pussy”

Thank you for proving my point.

2 hours ago, Nice! said:

Again, the elk refuse to talk about the actual subject of this thread. I wonder why?

Let me know when a rap artist does a song featuring thank you Brandon that replaces Adele at the top of iTunes.  Then we can be discuss twitter trends. 
Number one

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Let me know when a rap artist does a song featuring thank you Brandon that replaces Adele at the top of iTunes.  Then we can be discuss twitter trends. 
Number one

How's your 401k doing?

8 hours ago, chum said:

You really need me to be butthurt over a whole range of issues, but it’s not gonna happen. I think BJ is funny, in a bloviating, self possessed fat guy sorta way. Anyone with a brain who followed the whole incident knew he was FOS, and it made me happy to draw him out and watch him twist. 

Calling that a fun meter would be more accurate.

Apples to oranges anyway. I didn’t come out of left field claiming BJ made a comment about some random subject. He brought it by nuking me over a disagreement of his sweeping characterization of gun owners, apparently forgetting he owned one himself. He denied it, I called bs. Not the same at all.

No one cares.

3 minutes ago, chum said:

You speak for everyone a lot here, “no one, our time” how many voices are there?

There you go again  There’s a reason no one bothers with your stupid questions, they value their time.

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

There you go again  There’s a reason no one bothers with your stupid questions, they value their time.

Sorry, did that bother all of them? :lol:

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

How's your 401k doing?

Don’t have one.  But my personal portfolio is doing great.   Didn’t we hear that the stock market does not indicate the health of the economy from on or about 11/08/2016 until 11/3/2020

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Don’t have one.  But my personal portfolio is doing great.   Didn’t we hear that the stock market does not indicate the health of the economy from on or about 11/08/2016 until 11/3/2020

You're right, it doesn't. I was being facetious to make a point.

31 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Ad nausum, it’s amazing how short memories are here. Hilarious, actually.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, chum said:

Ad nausum, it’s amazing how short memories are here. Hilarious, actually.

I know. Remember when all we would hear is that the stock market indicates the health of the economy from on or about January 20, 2009 to January 20, 2017. Me neither.

1 minute ago, βhyde said:

I know. Remember when all we would hear is that the stock market indicates the health of the economy from on or about January 20, 2009 to January 20, 2017. Me neither.

I remember hearing about how the stock market is no measure of the health of the economy, rightly so. Now it’s often quoted, here that is, as some indication.

2 minutes ago, chum said:

I remember hearing about how the stock market is no measure of the health of the economy, rightly so. Now it’s often quoted, here that is, as some indication.

I think you missed the subtle orthogonality of my post with Jokers. 

• Like 2