Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything??

MASTER LIST OF WHAT JOE BIDEN HAS DONE

renderTimingPixel.png
  • Restored daily press briefings

• Cancel Keystone Pipeline

• Reverse Trump's Muslim ban

• Require masks on federal property

• Rejoin the Paris Climate agreement

• Extend Student Loan payment freeze

• Extend eviction freeze

•  

Historic stimulus bill passed: - Click to see who was helped https://www.whitehouse.gov/american-rescue-plan/

• Ends funding for Border wall

• Orders agencies to reunite families separated at border by Trump

• Orders strengthening of DACA

• Rejoins The World Health Organization

• Requires non-citizens to be included in the Census

• Creates the position of Covid-19 Response Coordinator

• Rescinds Trump's 1776 Commission and directs agencies to review actions to ensure racial equity

• Prohibits administration members from lobbying or registering as foreign agents for two years after leaving

• Invokes defense production act to produce masks, PPE and vaccines

• Provide funding to local and state officials to create vaccination sites

• Ends transgender military ban

• Ends Federal Contracts With Private Prisons

• Restores Aid To Palestinians

• Suspends new leases for oil & natural gas development on federal land

• Restores access to healthcare.gov

• Extends fair housing protections to include LGBTQ Americans

• Ends support for Saudi Arabia led campaign in Yemen

• Withdraws UN sanctions on Iran

• Daily Covid deaths reduced in half after one month

• Secured enough vaccinations for the entire US population

•  

Historic stimulus bill passed: - Click to see who was helped

• 1/3 of America vaccinated in his first 60 days

• 1/2 million added to Obamacare healthcare rolls in 6 weeks

• Extends universal free school lunch through 2022

• Commits to cutting U.S. emissions in half by 2030 as part of Paris climate pact

• Reverses Trump's Anti-Trans Shelter Rule

• Officially recognizes massacre of Armenians in World War I as genocide

• Raises Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors and Federal Employees to $15

• Cancels all border wall contracts using funds intended for military missions

• Creates new operation to crack down on human smuggling

END OF FIRST 100 DAYS

• Reverses Trump effort to loosen Arctic drilling restrictions

• Restores Transgender Health Protections

• Lifts Secrecy of Visitor Logs Cloaked by Trump

• Suspends oil and gas leases in Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

• Restores $1 billion in federal funding for California high speed rail Trump had cut

•  

Grows US Economy 6.4% in 1st quarter - 2021

• In first six months regained job numbers lost under Trump administration. (3 million)

• Prohibits payday lenders from charging interests rates above that of what individual states allow

• Reinstalls rules removed by Trump limiting methane emissions from leaks and flares in oil and gas wells

• Enacts massive EO that provides 76 distinct actions to increase competition, reduce monopolies, and provide eliminate laws the unfairly treat workers. Including:

• Eliminating non-compete clauses

• Stop businesses from collaborating to reduce wages/benefits

• Stop big tech companies purchasing competitors to unfairly compete with small businesses

• Importation of prescription drugs from Canada and increase support for generics

• Hearing aids to be sold over-the-counter

• Requiring airlines to refund consumer fees when bags are late or Wi-Fi doesn't work

• Crack down on railroads and ocean shipping to reduce costs of transporting goods

• Other anti-monopoly legislation with agriculture, banking and internet

• 2nd quarter 2021 economy grows 6.5% - Economy surpasses pre-pandemic levels.

•  

Achieves historic 45% reduction of poverty levels in first six months

• Achieves historic 61% reduction of child poverty in first six months

• Reaches goal of vaccinating 70% of adult Americans

•  

Cut Obamacare premiums by 40%

• Bans the pesticide chlorpyrifos, linked to neurological damage in young children

• PAWS Act, allowing VA to pay for service dogs for veterans

Student Loan Forgiveness:
  • Round One: Cancels $1 Billion in student Loan Debt

• Round Two: Cancels another $1.3 billion in student loan debt

• Round Three: Cancels another $500 Million In Student Loan Debt (6/16/21)

• Round Four: Erases student debt for students with disabilities - ($5.8 Billion)

• Round Five: $1.1 billion in student debt for 115,000 ITT students

• Forms new Indo-Pacific alliance with UK, Australia allowing for greater sharing of defense capabilities

• Adds measles to list of quarantinable diseases

• LGBTQ veterans discharged dishonorably for sexual orientation get full benefits

• Lifts abortion referral ban on family planning clinics

• Ended the 20 Year War in Afghanistan - The longest war in American History

•  

Global leadership bounce back from record lows

• Secures agreement of G20 to block corporations from moving jobs or profits overseas in order to avoid paying taxes by establishing a world minimum tax for corporations of 15%

• Passes largest infrastructure improvement bill in history

• $11 billion in transportation safety programs

• $7.5 billion for electric vehicles and EV charging

• $2.5 billion in zero-emission buses

• $2.5 billion in low-emission buses and $2.5 billion for ferries

• $21 billion in environmental remediation

• $47 billion for flooding & coastal resiliency and "climate resiliency," including protections against fires

• $39 billion to modernize transit, largest federal investment in public transit in history

• $25 billion for airports

• $17 billion in port infrastructure

• $11 billion in transportation safety programs

• $11O billion for roads, bridges and other much-needed infrastructure

• $40 billion for bridge repair, replacement, and rehabilitation

• $17.5 billion is for other major projects

• $73 billion for electric grid and power structures

• $66 billion for rail services;

• $65 billion for broadband

• $1.47B in loans for forgiveness through PSLF program updates, and $2.82B with employer verification

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@chum Never mind. Found it here:  https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/08000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx Before you hitch your wagon to that

Are you ou fucking kidding me? Please tell me you are.  Please tell me this is just some idiotic Facebook cut and paste like it appears to be, and you didn't actually type this and believe it?  Let's

Did you even read this?  Let’s see, they allocated the funds to buy doses, that is good.  Then, because TFG is such a petty Dick, they weren’t allowed to coordinate with the Biden administration from

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Not bad for ten months.

Imagine what could have been accomplished with just a few more bites in the House and Senate

12 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Imagine what could have been accomplished with just a few more bites in the House and Senate

Exactly, and I read that there are too many R candidates with serious problems entering the race. It could be a very good sign for the D's.

3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

0B3D6DA5-4618-4CF4-8815-E7442557AE74.jpeg

Fairy Tale

15 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Exactly, and I read that there are too many R candidates with serious problems entering the race. It could be a very good sign for the D's.

Fairy Tale

Gov Sununu turned into Sununo yesterday, and won’t run for Senate against Sen. Hassan. 

Just now, chum said:

Those don't come from a popularity contest, they're a measure of what everyone outside of PA thinks of his job performance. Its called his approval rating, as in approval of his job performance. Try to keep up.

I know what polls are, I just don't care.

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Gov Sununu turned into Sununo yesterday, and won’t run for Senate against Sen. Hassan. 

The DNC is overjoyed, Now the RNC has to find a seasoned candidate, and there is a clear shortage of them. Apparently, no one wants anything to do with the current crop of wacko's in government. This could end well for Dems but there is a long way until election day.

45 minutes ago, chum said:

why are his numbers so abysmal?

Because right wing media lies?  Because my RWNJ friends and family get their news from other RWNJ's on social media?  Because a huge portion of the American population is economically illiterate?  

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, chum said:
52 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Because right wing media lies?  Because my RWNJ friends and family get their news from other RWNJ's on social media?  Because a huge portion of the American population is economically illiterate?  

so those numbers are inaccurate?

Seriously?

4 hours ago, badlatitude said:

The DNC is overjoyed, Now the RNC has to find a seasoned candidate, and there is a clear shortage of them. Apparently, no one wants anything to do with the current crop of wacko's in government. This could end well for Dems but there is a long way until election day.

Sadly there aren't any really good Democrats to run for POTUS, and the Republicans, although they have no good candidates, will back some nut case...

It might be an opportunity for a good Indie..... But they don't seem to exist either.

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Sadly there aren't any really good Democrats to run for POTUS, and the Republicans, although they have no good candidates, will back some nut case...

It might be an opportunity for a good Indie..... But they don't seem to exist either.

There are lots of good Democrats who could run, the problem is our rules for campaigns, and lack of one on one debate. Take the money out and you have a different world out there where the best ideas win.

50 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

He made that speech  … via the teleprompter …from  behind razor wire

Who was the last POTUS to make a speech without a teleprompter?

What incident was the cause of the heightened security around the capitol?

Once again - You're not very good at this.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

And the bullet proof shield TFG spoke behind on insurrection day.  When he promised to march with Slut hand in hand to the Capital and give a kind tourist a tour.  Then bolted to his den to watch TV leaving the Slut all alone at the Drive-in, branded a fool.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

So now you are reduced to using memes using the Tomb of the unknown soldier? That's the most unAmerican thing I've seen in a long time.

That is what people who truly hate America do. He must hate himself as well, unless he is just another troll from the foreign troll farm.

2 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

That is what people who truly hate America do. He must hate himself as well, unless he is just another troll from the foreign troll farm.

That's it exactly, another troll from a sad asshole with no self respect. I forgot why so many people put him on ignore, I won't do that again.

And lest we forget, some Dems and virtually all GOPPERS are 

doing everything in their power to block prescription drug price gouging by big Pharma, 

which is favored by 88 % (!!!!!) of the American people. 

What more proof does one need to figure out that the R-wordistas are thoroughly in thrall to our corporate overlords ???? 

8 hours ago, badlatitude said:

So now you are reduced to using memes using the Tomb of the unknown soldier? That's the most unAmerican thing I've seen in a long time.

that cunt isn't American   

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I've heard that, but he said he served in the military. 

so did Michael Flynn.....

so did Timothy McVeigh....

so did Benedict Arnold.....

2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

To be fair, I doubt he sees a problem being associated with any of those.

I feel bad.  
I stepped  over the line with Michael Flynn  

15 hours ago, badlatitude said:

And that's really saying something.

Biden, working closely with the Clinton Cabal has been able to keep a lid on all the (D) shenanigans. Nothing material has leaked. Nothing about Comet Ping Pong. Nothing about destroying ballots and hacking voting machines. Nothing more about Hunter's laptop. Nothing about the scores of murders committted to maintain silence. Compare all that to the GOP's ever-growing fiasco of felonies.  :-) 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

Biden, working closely with the Clinton Cabal has been able to keep a lid on all the (D) shenanigans. Nothing material has leaked. Nothing about Comet Ping Pong. Nothing about destroying ballots and hacking voting machines. Nothing more about Hunter's laptop. Nothing about the scores of murders committted to maintain silence. Compare all that to the GOP's ever-growing fiasco of felonies.  :-) 

There's nothing like nothing to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that ... 

image.png.064779a12e285d08bea14aad0e3a94b4.png

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

23F85773-3434-47A0-AA7B-D30235E732B4.jpeg

My SS pension is not taxed.

Do you know that that first paragraph above (“Keep this one going…media will not put it out”) is all any intelligent person needs to read to know for certain that the post is bullshit?

Give us a break from your stupid. Up your game if you can. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

He certainly hasn't publicly shit his pants.

Nor held meetings with Putin he kept secret from the USA. Nor "fallen in love, OK" with a dictator.

- DSK

Nor lusted after his daughter.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:51 PM, SloopJonB said:

Obama or Biden?

BLM?

You roll the dice, you play the game.

39 minutes ago, hasher said:
On 11/12/2021 at 9:51 AM, SloopJonB said:

Obama or Biden?

BLM?

You roll the dice, you play the game.

I think you missed the last line in my post.

30 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I think you missed the last line in my post.

I like to pull tails and I hate being bit.  But you might be okay, for this second.

Has Biden ever talked about or explained the 30+ EXE action/orders he signed on day 1?
Does he even know what he signed and what the impacts would be?
Who actually wrote those orders/actions he signed? Some say it was Obama getting back at Trump for turning around his programs. But who really knows? The main thing is what Biden has don has j=hurt everyone except the wealthy, Thanks Guys

As for your historical funding bill. Trump was ready to sign a 2.2T infrastructure bill but it was only for Infrastructure, not amnesty for a bunch of Illegal border crossers. But the Dems killed that, Didn't Ya Nancy................you POS.

I watched a bit of the early 1900 to the 1940's finical history. It was pretty amazing the bankers wanting to take over the Money system but, could not get the republicans to push through a bill that would put them in charge. So, they worked on the Dems and wow they got everything they wanted and more. The Federal Income tax and the federal reserve all at their fingertips. So much power concentrated in the hands of a few.  Thanks Guys.

I understand that much needs to be done, but why the FUCK do they have to fight all the time. They are all such a bunch of DIPSHITS.

So to summarize the wad:

biden signed orders doing all the things he said he would for months leading up to his inauguration.

tfg couldn’t get a bill passed because he’s a terrible leader and somehow Nancy completely owned him.

the Dems did something bad 120 years ago.

is that about right?  Now tell us which of the orders and what in the BIPARTISAN infra bill you disagree with.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

So to summarize the wad:

biden signed orders doing all the things he said he would for months leading up to his inauguration.

tfg couldn’t get a bill passed because he’s a terrible leader and somehow Nancy completely owned him.

the Dems did something bad 120 years ago.

is that about right?  Now tell us which of the orders and what in the BIPARTISAN infra bill you disagree with.

You can tell Wad is one of those people who gets all his news and opinions from Farcebook.

6 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Has Biden ever talked about or explained the 30+ EXE action/orders he signed on day 1?
Does he even know what he signed and what the impacts would be?
Who actually wrote those orders/actions he signed? Some say it was Obama getting back at Trump for turning around his programs. But who really knows? The main thing is what Biden has don has j=hurt everyone except the wealthy, Thanks Guys

As for your historical funding bill. Trump was ready to sign a 2.2T infrastructure bill but it was only for Infrastructure, not amnesty for a bunch of Illegal border crossers. But the Dems killed that, Didn't Ya Nancy................you POS.

I watched a bit of the early 1900 to the 1940's finical history. It was pretty amazing the bankers wanting to take over the Money system but, could not get the republicans to push through a bill that would put them in charge. So, they worked on the Dems and wow they got everything they wanted and more. The Federal Income tax and the federal reserve all at their fingertips. So much power concentrated in the hands of a few.  Thanks Guys.

I understand that much needs to be done, but why the FUCK do they have to fight all the time. They are all such a bunch of DIPSHITS.

That trump infrastructure bill was a winner… public private initiative that leveraged tax payers money 

the new Biden program is simply a tax payer cash cannon trying to harvest union votes 

it will yield only deficits and lawsuits 

7 hours ago, slug zitski said:

That trump infrastructure bill was a winner… public private initiative that leveraged tax payers money 

the new Biden program is simply a tax payer cash cannon trying to harvest union votes 

it will yield only deficits and lawsuits 

Remember when the Mariners were 116-46, same idea.

20 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

Are lead pipes a state issue or a federal one ?

Where I am it seems to be a Homeowner issue.

And by that I mean that many municipalities are insisting that “upgrading” the water service will be part of the requirement for obtaining a permit to remodel a house.

Edit: and the rewards for upgrading your house will most definitely be an exponential increase in property tax 

Gotta love government 

lol