Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything??

12 minutes ago, chum said:

I guess this probably belongs here, rather than the Covid thread. 

He’s been in charge while far more people have died than under the former administration.

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/biden-says-trump-should-step-down-as-covid-19-deaths-near-200-000-92027973952

Sorry but your boy Shitstain had 412,892 on his watch by Jan 20 and we've had 775,403 total.

Home schooled were you?

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@chum Never mind. Found it here:  https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/08000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx Before you hitch your wagon to that

Evidence lol!  Interesting what gets downvotes around here. I tell it like it is about Sols bullshit, and Billy Beanhead gives me a downvote. People insult my wife and mom here all the time, and

Posted Images

4 hours ago, chum said:

I guess this probably belongs here, rather than the Covid thread. 

He’s been in charge while far more people have died than under the former administration.

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/biden-says-trump-should-step-down-as-covid-19-deaths-near-200-000-92027973952

Are you actually brain damaged or merely a liar?

The death toll was over 600K when TFG left - after almost one year of Covid. He almost beat out the civil war as the second greatest killer of Americans in history.

Now it's still under 800K after almost another year.

Can't you do grade one arithmetic?

9 hours ago, chum said:

Well, RWNJ hate-spew media says it. That makes it true!

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

The death toll was over 600K when TFG left - after almost one year of Covid. He almost beat out the civil war as the second greatest killer of Americans in history.

He didn't understand the basic premise, that Biden said Trump should step down when the US death toll neared 200K; now it is passing that under Biden's watch.

Also, no. Trumaplos can't do basic math. And they are not interested in it. Math doesn't matter. Reality doesn't matter. The whole concept of "figuring things out" is alien to them. They think when a person is "smart," that means they are a loudmouthed braggart who takes credit for the success of others, and otherwise fucks everything up.

- DSK

• Like 1
7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Cite?

Submitted without insults:

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/health/2021/10/06/u-s--covid-deaths-in-2021-top-2020-total

As of Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had recorded 386,233 deaths involving Covid-19 in 2021, compared with 385,343 in 2020. The final number for this year will be higher, not only because there is more than a month left but because it takes time for local agencies to report deaths to the C.D.C.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/24/world/united-states-death-toll-covid.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/11/22/covid-death-toll-vaccine-mandate-united-states/8712846002/

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/582502-us-covid-19-deaths-in-2021-outpace-last-years-toll

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2021/10/06/us-covid-19-deaths-for-2021-surpass-toll-from-2020/?sh=50d9c3466cc2

Sorry Dumb, but more people have died under your boy Shitstain than under President Biden so far. Wasn't your "outkick.com" cite good enough, even for you?

You remember your boy don't you? You know, the guy who said COVID was a liberal hoax, who suggested shoving uv lamps up your ass, who suggested injecting bleach. Shitstain is forever your boy. BTW, please capitalize the s in Shitstain. Jeff doesn't occasionally and I think that's disrespectful.

18 minutes ago, chum said:

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/health/2021/10/06/u-s--covid-deaths-in-2021-top-2020-total

As of Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had recorded 386,233 deaths involving Covid-19 in 2021, compared with 385,343 in 2020. The final number for this year will be higher, not only because there is more than a month left but because it takes time for local agencies to report deaths to the C.D.C.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/24/world/united-states-death-toll-covid.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/11/22/covid-death-toll-vaccine-mandate-united-states/8712846002/

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/582502-us-covid-19-deaths-in-2021-outpace-last-years-toll

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2021/10/06/us-covid-19-deaths-for-2021-surpass-toll-from-2020/?sh=50d9c3466cc2

Something mighty funny about that, as the published stats for USA COVID deaths in 2020 were well over 500,000

There is also a big dividing line between before vaccine/after vaccine. So that looks a lot worse.

Then look at the people who spread disinformation and fight against public health measures (you and your elk). Killing yourselves to make Biden look bad.

Yeah, winning

- DSK

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Sorry Dumb, but more people have died under your boy Shitstain than under President Biden so far. Wasn't your "outkick.com" cite good enough, even for you?

You remember your boy don't you? You know, the guy who said COVID was a liberal hoax, who suggested shoving uv lamps up your ass, who suggested injecting bleach. Shitstain is forever your boy. BTW, please capitalize the s in Shitstain. Jeff doesn't occasionally and I think that's disrespectful.

See multiple cites above and get back to me. 

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Something mighty funny about that, as the published stats for USA COVID deaths in 2020 were well over 500,000

There is also a big dividing line between before vaccine/after vaccine. So that looks a lot worse.

Then look at the people who spread disinformation and fight against public health measures (you and your elk). Killing yourselves to make Biden look bad.

Yeah, winning

- DSK

Uh huh....

Multiple cites saying multiple things. You still standing by this malarkey?

You still sticking with that, bullshitter? More people isn't true, let alone far more people.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Multiple cites saying multiple things. You still standing by this malarkey?

You still sticking with that, bullshitter? More people isn't true, let alone far more people.

Just one point, holding your boy to his own words.

Twist away, bullshitters...

15 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

That's nice, bullshitter. You still standing by this malarkey?

See linkys above, don’t take my word for it.

snip\ According to Johns Hopkins University’s data on COVID-19 deaths, since Jan. 1, there have been approximately 353,000 deaths from the pandemic. This is about a thousand more COVID-19 deaths than in all of 2020.

Now, let’s address your boys, our Presidents, own words. Shouldn’t he resign?

COVID-19 has already killed more people in the United States this year than it did in 2020.

Since Jan. 1, more than 353,000 deaths have been reported from COVID-19, about a thousand more than last year’s 352,000 for the first 10 months of the pandemic, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/johns-hopkins-data-more-people-221500638.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAA1mi-P1FvCX8c_sLR9pxkgV0aXfYuWCIwpO5bpJU-0vCBhxM154tExvijVGM2pqtLofWuKa3qUmIudIjl9xB2SxfDmHN_fl4Czgf3ZYsYqUCmzAUqMzYINejVmro7Tt5S-I7uHXsJf9HX4KWXL6TqbmLUTZKX88YC6X9jbftuji

3 minutes ago, chum said:

COVID-19 has already killed more people in the United States this year than it did in 2020.

Since Jan. 1, more than 353,000 deaths have been reported from COVID-19, about a thousand more than last year’s 352,000 for the first 10 months of the pandemic, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/johns-hopkins-data-more-people-221500638.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAA1mi-P1FvCX8c_sLR9pxkgV0aXfYuWCIwpO5bpJU-0vCBhxM154tExvijVGM2pqtLofWuKa3qUmIudIjl9xB2SxfDmHN_fl4Czgf3ZYsYqUCmzAUqMzYINejVmro7Tt5S-I7uHXsJf9HX4KWXL6TqbmLUTZKX88YC6X9jbftuji

You keep doing this.  Posting the info with zero awareness of the context.  Let's discuss why so many are dying.  But you won't address that, will you?

5 minutes ago, chum said:

No. Because Biden is not responsible for COVID itself. That is a phenomenon well beyond anyone's direct control. What Biden is responsible for is the Federal Government's response to the crisis. Your comparison with TFG should focus on that response.

Here is a question for you: If Biden resigns, who in the line of succession satisfies your masterbatory dreams of owning the libs?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, chum said:

snip\ According to Johns Hopkins University’s data on COVID-19 deaths, since Jan. 1, there have been approximately 353,000 deaths from the pandemic. This is about a thousand more COVID-19 deaths than in all of 2020.

Again, that's nice. I'm just wondering if you're standing by your malarkey, bullshitter.

6 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

No. Because Biden is not responsible for COVID itself. That is a phenomenon well beyond anyone's direct control. What Biden is responsible for is the Federal Government's response to the crisis. Your comparison with TFG should focus on that response.

Here is a question for you: If Biden resigns, who in the line of succession satisfies your masterbatory dreams of owning the libs?

Can we concentrate first on Biden’s words?

7 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

You keep doing this.  Posting the info with zero awareness of the context.  Let's discuss why so many are dying.  But you won't address that, will you?

We can discuss the whys forever, that’s subjective. I’m focusing on your boys own words, very objective.

Again, argue with my sources, bullshitter.

its an ugly death for a smart guy like you, so preventable.

Your sources say many things. You said:

I'm wondering if you're standing behind that malarkey. I wouldn't want to stand behind that but then I'd never say that. You did. The question is whether you stand behind what you said.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Your sources say many things. You said:

I'm wondering if you're standing behind that malarkey. I wouldn't want to stand behind that but then I'd never say that. You did. The question is whether you stand behind what you said.

Then argue with the sources that say just that, not others, whatever you think they’re saying.

1 minute ago, chum said:

Then argue with the sources that say just that, not others, whatever you think they’re saying.

You said what you said. The sources didn't say what you said. The question is whether you still stand behind what you said. Or not. Dumb, I hope I'm not being impolite.

5 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

You said what you said. The sources didn't say what you said. The question is whether you still stand behind what you said. Or not.

Sorry, it’s hard to keep up with all of your flopping around, what part of what I said runs contrary to the majority, if not all of the links?

Back to the topic that no one will address:

When 220,000 people had perished from the coronavirus, Biden said, "Anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America." 

Sorry, it’s hard to keep up with all of your flopping around, what part of what I said runs contrary to the majority, if not all of the links?

Yes, I have been flopping this quote of yours around quite a bit:

It's almost like you don't want to defend it. I can understand that, it being complete bullshit.

Just now, Olsonist said:

Yes, I have been flopping this quote of yours around quite a bit:

It's almost like you don't want want to defend it. I can understand that, it being complete bullshit.

Almost like that, but not quite huh?

Its almost like you won’t read the facts in the links, why so fearful?

Just now, chum said:

Almost like that, but not quite huh?

Its almost like you won’t read the facts in the links, why so fearful?

Almost like that but not quite. It would take the spine you lack to admit it's bullshit. Instead you just let it sit there and try to change the subject to other cites which say other things.

37 minutes ago, chum said:

When 220,000 people had perished from the coronavirus, Biden said, "Anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America." 

Ah, see, here's where your argument falls apart.  I order for this to be true, Biden would HAVE TO be responsible for the deaths in the last 10 months.  But since he has made EVERY possible effort to get people vaccinated and the RWNJ'S have done EVERYTHING they possible could to undermine that, I will confidently say Biden is right, that any president who is responsible for that many deaths should resign.  I will also confidentiality say Biden is not responsible for the current deaths of the unvaccinated who keep this fucking pandemic alive.  Responsibility is key if you're going to n keep pushing accountability for the statement.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chum said:

Be back later, so much business going undone because of this sinkhole.

Thank Biden for your avalanche of prosperity.  The worker shortage is tough, with almost no unemployment, and the confidence to demand higher wages soaring, but it’s nice to have adults back in the room.  It would have been nice if TFG didn’t lie about us being energy independent, while being scared to death of Saudi Arabia and bending the knee, but supply and demand will even out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Thank Biden for your avalanche of prosperity.  The worker shortage is tough, with almost no unemployment, and the confidence to demand higher wages soaring, but it’s nice to have adults back in the room.  It would have been nice if TFG didn’t lie about us being energy independent, while being scared to death of Saudi Arabia and bending the knee, but supply and demand will even out.

Biden has pretty much zero to do with our success, we’ve been going like gangbusters for years now. Some of the big fish in our pond have shut down due to Covid, and having had a central location for their business and employees. We have picked up their slack, so we’ve actually had a substantial uptick. We only have one employee on site, other than my kids that work in the business, the rest are subs that work from home. 
Our employee, btw, is paid well. She is as rare as hens teeth because of her skillset in our little niche, and we pay her commensurate to her value. 
To your comment about our energy independence, got a cite?

7 minutes ago, chum said:

Biden has pretty much zero to do with our success, we’ve been going like gangbusters for years now. Some of the big fish in our pond have shut down due to Covid, and having had a central location for their business and employees. We have picked up their slack, so we’ve actually had a substantial uptick. We only have one employee on site, other than my kids that work in the business, the rest are subs that work from home. 
Our employee, btw, is paid well. She is as rare as hens teeth because of her skillset in our little niche, and we pay her commensurate to her value. 
To your comment about our energy independence, got a cite?

So you have one employee and your kids will get the business.  Sounds about right.

“When President Trump addressed the nation on the potential for conflict with Iran last Wednesday, he said this: "Over the last three years, under my leadership, our economy is stronger than ever before, and America has achieved energy independence.”

three lies in one sentence.

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

So you have one employee and your kids will get the business.  Sounds about right.

“When President Trump addressed the nation on the potential for conflict with Iran last Wednesday, he said this: "Over the last three years, under my leadership, our economy is stronger than ever before, and America has achieved energy independence.”

three lies in one sentence.

No, I meant a cite for your statement about it being untrue. 
What’s the problem with being a small business or passing it to our kids if we so choose?

11 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

No, he cannot, and neither can the WSJ editorial page. 

Y'all should know better than to trust ANY Murdock outlet. 

Some of ya just like getting lied to and manipulated. 

9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

No, he cannot, and neither can the WSJ editorial page. 

Y'all should know better than to trust ANY Murdock outlet. 

Some of ya just like getting lied to and manipulated. 

What about the other half dozen links?

1. Biden got us the fuck out of Afghanistan, something Shitstain promised but didn't do.
  2. Biden signed an infrastructure bill, something  Shitstain promised but didn't do. Even McConnell voted for it.
  3. Biden rejoined the WHO, the Paris Accords, UN Human Rights Council.
  4. Biden extended START with no preconditions.
  5. Biden got vaccinated in public rather than in secret like Shitstain.

You kind of have to wonder why Dumb likes his boy Shitstain so much.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:
  1. Biden got us the fuck out of Afghanistan, something Shitstain promised but didn't do.
  2. Biden signed an infrastructure bill, something  Shitstain promised but didn't do. Even McConnell voted for it.
  3. Biden rejoined the WHO, the Paris Accords, UN Human Rights Council.
  4. Biden extended START with no preconditions.
  5. Biden got vaccinated in public rather than in secret like Shitsain.

You kind of have to wonder why Dumb likes his boy Shitstain so much.

Again, questioning your boys performance does not equate to support for T, sorry you appear so narrow minded.

Just now, Olsonist said:

Dumb sure has a lot of cites today. The other day he was complaining about people using the Google. Why is that?

Only when you don’t attribute your “knowledge” to it. 
Back to the subject though, what about all the other links saying essentially the same thing?

2 minutes ago, chum said:

Again, questioning your boys performance does not equate to support for T, sorry you appear so narrow minded.

I miss Dog. At least he was honest and admitted he was a Shitstain supporter. Dumb, you're no Dog.

9 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I miss Dog. At least he was honest and admitted he was a Shitstain supporter. Dumb, you're no Dog.

That’s for sure, now back to the topic, what about all the other sources? 
Twist away!

Where did ole hit and run Ollie go? :lol:

8 minutes ago, chum said:

Only when you don’t attribute your “knowledge” to it. 
Back to the subject though, what about all the other links saying essentially the same thing?

Yup, like I said, you sure have a lot of cites today and they say many things.

Many.

Things.

But they don't say what you said:

Otherwise you'd provide quotes rather than cites. Like quotes from the Johns Hopkins COVID dashboard. But that's not what you're doing. You're just 'citing'.

Why is that?

17 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

“Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything? “ 

Yah , the big  one 

A  cognitive abilities test 

Yeah, your boy Shitstain passing a cognitive abilities test should rank as one of his accomplishments. Bigly.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/508652-trump-brags-about-performance-on-cognitive-test-for-second-time-in-a

I sense some grasping at straws going on here, and it's not in the left side of the divide. Outrage at Harris spending $500 of her own money on quality cookware and ignoring Trump's $145,000,000 of taxpayer money spent on golf, for instance.

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Repeating bullshit over and over doesn't make it true.

LOL indeed

- DSK

Specifically now, what is the error you see in the multiple cites? 

Lets start here, what about this one, specifically:

Hey Dumb, on what day was Biden inaugurated? You can use the Google if you want.

looks Y

7 hours ago, chum said:

21 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Sorry but your boy Shitstain had 412,892 on his watch by Jan 20 and we've had 775,403 total.

Bullshit, bullshitter. My quote is from the CDC. WHICH IS HIGHER 363,000 or 220,000?

I ask again, should he resign? Is a tie ok with you idiots?

What is the point of this?  The virus happened, it was bullshitted for 12 months while it ramped up to 4000 deaths a day on, get this.. Jan 14th 2021.   If Chumly is suggesting Biden should resign because there were over 200,000 deaths this year, when what he said was TFG LET 200,000 die, it's all moot.  Which he absolutely did and TFG absolutely did.  Chum sure doesn't understand a simple curve with the apex a week before inauguration, it's all kind of pointless.  Joe has not LET anyone die, he's fighting with all the tools he has against the virus and with the the added complication of RWNJ anti-vaxxers being spurred on by their hero for months.  So Chum's entire premise is BS, as usual.

• Like 1

Not answering a simple question over and over does not make it bs.

You do it all the time. You've ignored far more of my questions than you've answered

You also move the goalposts. Your first statement was that Joe Biden said, on the occasion of the USA's death toll from covid passed 200,000, that Trump should resign.

You then went on to claim that more people in the USA have died of covid under Biden than Trump; which will probably come true in the next few months but is not true as of today.

Time line- toll hits 100,000 ~ May 27 2020

toll hits 200,000 ~ Sep 20, 2020

toll hits 300,000 ~ Dec 14, 2020 (announcement of vaccines)

toll hits 400,000 ~ Jan 18, 2021

So the whole bullshit falls apart whether the specific numbers you claim are correct are not. It's bullshit.

Doesn't even make any difference, you're just trying to tar Biden. This pandemic would be anywhere from 1/4 as bad to 1/10th as bad, if Trump hadn't been a grifting incompetent asshole. The number of deaths is despite of Biden's action, Trump did nothing to even slow it down. He was told it would be bad, and his public statements were "No problem folks" and the people close to him that got the same intel used it to make money in the stock market. But hey, to you, DEMOCRAT=BAD!! and that is the sum total of your message.

Trump not giving a shit about hundreds of thousands of his citizens dying should indeed be a justification for his resigning. Of course he didn't. How should that standard apply to Biden, who has led tremendous effort to get more USAnians vaccinated, and you are trying to harm that effort? Seems to me like if you were sincere, YOU'd resign.

- DSK

15 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

What is the point of this?  The virus happened, it was bullshitted for 12 months while it ramped up to 4000 deaths a day on, get this.. Jan 14th 2021.   If Chumly is suggesting Biden should resign because there were over 200,000 deaths this year, when what he said was TFG LET 200,000 die, it's all moot.  Which he absolutely did and TFG absolutely did.  Chum sure doesn't understand a simple curve with the apex a week before inauguration, it's all kind of pointless.  Joe has not LET anyone die, he's fighting with all the tools he has against the virus and with the the added complication of RWNJ anti-vaxxers being spurred on by their hero for months.  So Chum's entire premise is BS, as usual.

I’m only using Biden’s own quote.

12 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Hey Dumb, how many COVID deaths were there under your boy Shitstain's watchful eyes?  How many have there been under Biden's? Which number is greater? These should be easy questions for an engineer. Should I capitalize engineer?

Apples to apples I looks like your boy gets the prize for the mostest. Need help with Apple math?

Back to the original question, should we hold him to his words?

Just now, chum said:

Which number is higher, 230,000 or 386,000? 

Which number is higher 4000/day or 1000/day.  If you want to do math, and you hold Biden responsible, Joe has saved about 900,000 lives.  Crushing any number you throw out.  So the answer is no he should not resign, he should get a fucking medal.

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Which number is higher 4000/day or 1000/day.  If you want to do math, and you hold Biden responsible, Joe has saved about 900,000 lives.  Crushing any number you throw out.  So the answer is no he should not resign, he should get a fucking medal.

See how he dodges a weaves....

Put it this way, when does your boy take responsibility?

Your boy had us “rounding the corner” back in July, are you saying T drove us off the road again after that?

14 minutes ago, chum said:

Apples to apples I looks like your boy gets the prize for the mostest. Need help with Apple math?

Back to the original question, should we hold him to his words?

Johns Hopkins COVID dashboard there were 408.5K deaths on or before January 19, 2021. They say we've had 775.8K total through yesterday, November 25, 2021.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

I'm not sure what apples mean but how do you like them apples? (Well, that is assuming you can do simple arithmetic which a engineer should be able to.)

1 minute ago, chum said:

See how he dodges a weaves....

Put it this way, when does your boy take responsibility?

Your boy had us “rounding the corner” back in July, are you saying T drove us off the road again after that?

What the fuck are you talking about?  According to you, he took responsibility on Jan 20th, except for the economy booming now which is somehow all due to TFG, but I digress, so from Jan 20th to now the death rate/day has plummeted.  Saving 100,000's of lives.