Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything??

16 minutes ago, chum said:

See linkys above, don’t take my word for it.

snip\ According to Johns Hopkins University’s data on COVID-19 deaths, since Jan. 1, there have been approximately 353,000 deaths from the pandemic. This is about a thousand more COVID-19 deaths than in all of 2020.

Now, let’s address your boys, our Presidents, own words. Shouldn’t he resign?

Again, that's nice. I'm just wondering if you're standing by your malarkey, bullshitter.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@chum Never mind. Found it here:  https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/08000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx Before you hitch your wagon to that

Are you ou fucking kidding me? Please tell me you are.  Please tell me this is just some idiotic Facebook cut and paste like it appears to be, and you didn't actually type this and believe it?  Let's

Did you even read this?  Let’s see, they allocated the funds to buy doses, that is good.  Then, because TFG is such a petty Dick, they weren’t allowed to coordinate with the Biden administration from

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, chum said:

Again, argue with my sources, bullshitter.

its an ugly death for a smart guy like you, so preventable.

Your sources say many things. You said:

He’s been in charge while far more people have died than under the former administration.

I'm wondering if you're standing behind that malarkey. I wouldn't want to stand behind that but then I'd never say that. You did. The question is whether you stand behind what you said.

1 minute ago, chum said:

Then argue with the sources that say just that, not others, whatever you think they’re saying.

You said what you said. The sources didn't say what you said. The question is whether you still stand behind what you said. Or not. Dumb, I hope I'm not being impolite.

5 minutes ago, chum said:

Sorry, it’s hard to keep up with all of your flopping around, what part of what I said runs contrary to the majority, if not all of the links?

Yes, I have been flopping this quote of yours around quite a bit:

He’s been in charge while far more people have died than under the former administration.

It's almost like you don't want to defend it. I can understand that, it being complete bullshit.

Just now, chum said:

Almost like that, but not quite huh?

Its almost like you won’t read the facts in the links, why so fearful?

Almost like that but not quite. It would take the spine you lack to admit it's bullshit. Instead you just let it sit there and try to change the subject to other cites which say other things.

37 minutes ago, chum said:

Sorry, it’s hard to keep up with all of your flopping around, what part of what I said runs contrary to the majority, if not all of the links?

Back to the topic that no one will address:

When 220,000 people had perished from the coronavirus, Biden said, "Anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America." 

Ah, see, here's where your argument falls apart.  I order for this to be true, Biden would HAVE TO be responsible for the deaths in the last 10 months.  But since he has made EVERY possible effort to get people vaccinated and the RWNJ'S have done EVERYTHING they possible could to undermine that, I will confidently say Biden is right, that any president who is responsible for that many deaths should resign.  I will also confidentiality say Biden is not responsible for the current deaths of the unvaccinated who keep this fucking pandemic alive.  Responsibility is key if you're going to n keep pushing accountability for the statement.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chum said:

Be back later, so much business going undone because of this sinkhole.

Thank Biden for your avalanche of prosperity.  The worker shortage is tough, with almost no unemployment, and the confidence to demand higher wages soaring, but it’s nice to have adults back in the room.  It would have been nice if TFG didn’t lie about us being energy independent, while being scared to death of Saudi Arabia and bending the knee, but supply and demand will even out.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, chum said:

Biden has pretty much zero to do with our success, we’ve been going like gangbusters for years now. Some of the big fish in our pond have shut down due to Covid, and having had a central location for their business and employees. We have picked up their slack, so we’ve actually had a substantial uptick. We only have one employee on site, other than my kids that work in the business, the rest are subs that work from home. 
Our employee, btw, is paid well. She is as rare as hens teeth because of her skillset in our little niche, and we pay her commensurate to her value. 
To your comment about our energy independence, got a cite?

So you have one employee and your kids will get the business.  Sounds about right.

“When President Trump addressed the nation on the potential for conflict with Iran last Wednesday, he said this: "Over the last three years, under my leadership, our economy is stronger than ever before, and America has achieved energy independence.”

three lies in one sentence.

11 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Can't you do grade one arithmetic?

No, he cannot, and neither can the WSJ editorial page. 

Y'all should know better than to trust ANY Murdock outlet. 

Some of ya just like getting lied to and manipulated. 

1. Biden got us the fuck out of Afghanistan, something Shitstain promised but didn't do.
  2. Biden signed an infrastructure bill, something  Shitstain promised but didn't do. Even McConnell voted for it.
  3. Biden rejoined the WHO, the Paris Accords, UN Human Rights Council.
  4. Biden extended START with no preconditions.
  5. Biden got vaccinated in public rather than in secret like Shitstain.

You kind of have to wonder why Dumb likes his boy Shitstain so much.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chum said:

Again, questioning your boys performance does not equate to support for T, sorry you appear so narrow minded.

I miss Dog. At least he was honest and admitted he was a Shitstain supporter. Dumb, you're no Dog.

8 minutes ago, chum said:

Only when you don’t attribute your “knowledge” to it. 
Back to the subject though, what about all the other links saying essentially the same thing?

Yup, like I said, you sure have a lot of cites today and they say many things.

Many.

Things.

But they don't say what you said:

Otherwise you'd provide quotes rather than cites. Like quotes from the Johns Hopkins COVID dashboard. But that's not what you're doing. You're just 'citing'.

Why is that?

17 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

“Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything? “ 

Yah , the big  one 

A  cognitive abilities test 

Yeah, your boy Shitstain passing a cognitive abilities test should rank as one of his accomplishments. Bigly.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/508652-trump-brags-about-performance-on-cognitive-test-for-second-time-in-a

I sense some grasping at straws going on here, and it's not in the left side of the divide. Outrage at Harris spending $500 of her own money on quality cookware and ignoring Trump's $145,000,000 of taxpayer money spent on golf, for instance.

5 minutes ago, chum said:

As of Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had recorded 386,233 deaths involving Covid-19 in 2021, compared with 385,343 in 2020. The final number for this year will be higher, not only because there is more than a month left but because it takes time for local agencies to report deaths to the C.D.C.

Hey Dumb, on what day was Biden inaugurated? You can use the Google if you want.

What is the point of this?  The virus happened, it was bullshitted for 12 months while it ramped up to 4000 deaths a day on, get this.. Jan 14th 2021.   If Chumly is suggesting Biden should resign because there were over 200,000 deaths this year, when what he said was TFG LET 200,000 die, it's all moot.  Which he absolutely did and TFG absolutely did.  Chum sure doesn't understand a simple curve with the apex a week before inauguration, it's all kind of pointless.  Joe has not LET anyone die, he's fighting with all the tools he has against the virus and with the the added complication of RWNJ anti-vaxxers being spurred on by their hero for months.  So Chum's entire premise is BS, as usual.

• Like 1

Not answering a simple question over and over does not make it bs.

You do it all the time. You've ignored far more of my questions than you've answered

You also move the goalposts. Your first statement was that Joe Biden said, on the occasion of the USA's death toll from covid passed 200,000, that Trump should resign.

You then went on to claim that more people in the USA have died of covid under Biden than Trump; which will probably come true in the next few months but is not true as of today.

Time line- toll hits 100,000 ~ May 27 2020

toll hits 200,000 ~ Sep 20, 2020

toll hits 300,000 ~ Dec 14, 2020 (announcement of vaccines)

toll hits 400,000 ~ Jan 18, 2021

So the whole bullshit falls apart whether the specific numbers you claim are correct are not. It's bullshit.

Doesn't even make any difference, you're just trying to tar Biden. This pandemic would be anywhere from 1/4 as bad to 1/10th as bad, if Trump hadn't been a grifting incompetent asshole. The number of deaths is despite of Biden's action, Trump did nothing to even slow it down. He was told it would be bad, and his public statements were "No problem folks" and the people close to him that got the same intel used it to make money in the stock market. But hey, to you, DEMOCRAT=BAD!! and that is the sum total of your message.

Trump not giving a shit about hundreds of thousands of his citizens dying should indeed be a justification for his resigning. Of course he didn't. How should that standard apply to Biden, who has led tremendous effort to get more USAnians vaccinated, and you are trying to harm that effort? Seems to me like if you were sincere, YOU'd resign.

- DSK

Hey Dumb, how many COVID deaths were there under your boy Shitstain's watchful eyes?  How many have there been under Biden's? Which number is greater? These should be easy questions for an engineer. Should I capitalize engineer?

Just now, chum said:

Which number is higher, 230,000 or 386,000? 

Which number is higher 4000/day or 1000/day.  If you want to do math, and you hold Biden responsible, Joe has saved about 900,000 lives.  Crushing any number you throw out.  So the answer is no he should not resign, he should get a fucking medal.

14 minutes ago, chum said:

Apples to apples I looks like your boy gets the prize for the mostest. Need help with Apple math?

Back to the original question, should we hold him to his words?

Johns Hopkins COVID dashboard there were 408.5K deaths on or before January 19, 2021. They say we've had 775.8K total through yesterday, November 25, 2021.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

I'm not sure what apples mean but how do you like them apples? (Well, that is assuming you can do simple arithmetic which a engineer should be able to.)

1 minute ago, chum said:

See how he dodges a weaves....

Put it this way, when does your boy take responsibility?

Your boy had us “rounding the corner” back in July, are you saying T drove us off the road again after that?

What the fuck are you talking about?  According to you, he took responsibility on Jan 20th, except for the economy booming now which is somehow all due to TFG, but I digress, so from Jan 20th to now the death rate/day has plummeted.  Saving 100,000's of lives.

36 minutes ago, chum said:

Apples to apples, Biden will be responsible for far more major public health effort, even with the vaccine, should he resign? Should he stick to his premise? Why are you standing up for his incompetence! Did you see me defending Trump? No.

FIFY.

When you talk about "Biden's incompetence" are you referring to his failure to use his Presidential briefings advance knowledge to make money in the stock market?

Just now, chum said:

The whole “engineer” thing seems to bug you guys, sorry. Under the CAA, A&P’s are also referred to as engineers, that should really fry you. Double engineer lol.

So, you're the kind of engineer that can't do math, and doesn't know fuck-all about anything, and is an obnoxious mega-partisan troll besides? If you ever need legal advice, I suggest you hire JZK, he's that exact same kind of lawyer.

- DSK

6 minutes ago, chum said:

The whole “engineer” thing seems to bug you guys, sorry. Under the CAA, A&P’s are also referred to as engineers, that should really fry you. Double engineer lol.

Sounds plenty educated. Does it require arithmetic skills or is that another union?

6 minutes ago, chum said:

For the graph challenged, look at the right side, which way does it go after July?

5666E82A-1BB2-4CBF-B3D4-0AF174F3780B.png.7ea9c2d81ca29ba7c02a87881c8b2445.png

Well except for predictably the redneck anti-vaxxer south, it looks about like the seasonality of a pandemic.  And WAY down from the months before TFG held his insurrection.  Any other questions?

image.png.0ad5a2bcd18218dabd4b063aa02344c3.png

New Covid-19 deaths falling in the south but rising (!) in the north-east. In the past two weeks. As of October 6. So that's really September. Which was awhile ago.

It seems like the south has as much as the west, midwest and north-east combined and the north-east has the least of any.

Pop quiz: should you be more like the south or the north-east?

15 minutes ago, chum said:

Put it this way O, are the avererages up between July and October, or down? Easy math for you.

Bullshitter extrodinaire.

Speaking of bullshitters, is your boy DeSantis still preventing COVID death statistics from being reported? That'll definitely reduce deaths.

chumass - repeating that quote about covid deaths? That's your idea of a contribution? When the people who are dying are against getting vaccinated inspite of what the government has done?

That's about as stupid as whining about the markets crashing on bad news of the day. 50k when it's off 900? Yeah, buying that bridge was prolly a bad idea JT

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, chum said:

The subject was the trend since his speech in July, bullshitter. Nice try.

Want to open a can of worms? Address the whole “dying with covid” issue, what does that do to our numbers right from the beginning? Alameda County over reported by 25%. Documented.

Actually, don’t, one subject at a time for you.

At what point should your boy accept responsibility?

No, the subject was falling in the South vs rising in the North-East. That is what your graphic said. BTW, at what point do you accept responsibility for your boys?

57 minutes ago, chum said:
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

What specifically do you think Biden has done to make the pandemic worse?

You tell me, I don’t know, but its trending worse again under his watch, would you agree? He said we “gained the upper hand” then he lost it.

You tell me, where does his responsibility begin? 

Remember,   "Anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America."  

His words.

The big difference- Biden has worked hard to prevent deaths, Trump did fuck-all except profiteer off medical supplies to the states and put his butt-kissers in charge of "the response."

You can't name anything Biden has done wrong, but you want to demand his resignation. In your own words he is not responsible for increasing deaths, in fact without Biden it would almost certainly be considerably worse.

But all you see is DEMOCRAT=BAD!

- DSK

• Like 1
1 hour ago, quod umbra said:

Chum, bit of advice..... D'stranger is a lying troll. He gets off on reaction. Has nothing to do with reality. Compensation for some shortcoming, no doubt.
Best just to laugh at him.

90 percent of social media contributors fit this description 

this huge load of unbalanced, angry  contributors  is  what is causing so many mental health issues with young people 

12 hours ago, chum said:

Btw, does fuckall include operation warp speed?

There was an interesting YouTube about the creation of operation warp speed

interviews  with the various CEOs , bankers , lawyers….

a common theme was the organizational skill and important contributions from Jared Kushner 

2 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

None are so blind as those that refuse to see.

Putting aside TDS, the Mumps Vaccine took 4 years to be approved by the FDA and brought to market. That was the previous fastest authorization for a vaccine.
Covid vaccine took just 9 months. Give credit where credit is due.

Obama's pandemic plan, which Trump threw away but all the professionals in the room understood and remembered.

Trump's replacing the professionals with his buttkissers is why so many people said initially that they'd mistrust a vaccine approved by them.

- DSK

A timetable. Wow. That's a real contribution to the effort but then it's more than your boy had for the rollout which had no plan in place on January 20.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-klain/trump-administration-had-no-coronavirus-vaccine-distribution-plan-white-house-idUSKBN29T0FY

Dumb, you really can't be this stupid.

45 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

There was an interesting YouTube about the creation of operation warp speed

interviews  with the various CEOs , bankers , lawyers….

a common theme was the organizational skill and important contributions from Jared Kushner 

BWAHHAAAAHHHAAAHHAAA Fucking snort and keyboard spraying.

Oh do tell us more.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, quod umbra said:

I'm in my 60'sand live in NY. I am doing okay but we will realize a retirement that is about the same as our life currently...... which is not all that extravagant.........

But the point of my post was the markets' confidence in the current administration to manage a pandemic they have watched over for 18+ months...... The markets think this administration is NOT up to the task. I find that sad.

And before any of you go off on your "BUT TRUMP!" BS, this is like the second division.. you watch the first division go off, you get to see what they did right, and what they did wrong. You make adjustments to your strategy...... problem is, The Biden Administration does not have a strategy. It is a classic case of "A stallion by committee is a camel" approach.

TFG was President for ELEVEN of the largest single day drops.  That was the stallion by idiot is a jackass approach.  Calm down you’ll be fine, timing the marke is never good.

31 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Putting aside TDS, the Mumps Vaccine took 4 years to be approved by the FDA and brought to market. That was the previous fastest authorization for a vaccine.

Ok thank you Muslim Germans.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, chum said:

You tell me, I don’t know, but its trending worse again under his watch, would you agree? He said we “gained the upper hand” then he lost it.

You tell me, where does his responsibility begin? 

Remember,   "Anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America."  

His words.

Hey fuckwit, I answered your question yesterday. You never answered mine. My impression is you are trolling in the style of Tucker Carlson. Probably your mentor*. Asking deceptive and factually dubious questions hoping to cause a reaction while appearing to be intelligent. And then moving on without any resolution.  

* Yeah, yeah, spare us the typical PA RWNJ response: "I never watch FOX and never voted for TFG." Apparently, nobody here does or did. Remarkable statistical anomaly.

51 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

"Developing a vaccine and bringing it to market often takes many years. But because of work that NIH was already doing when the COVID-19 pandemic began, researchers were able to come up with vaccines for this new virus much faster. https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-stories/vaccine-development

It took much longer than 9 months, If the NIH hadn't been proactive, we would be up shit creek right now.

10 minutes ago, chum said:

Did you even read this?  Let’s see, they allocated the funds to buy doses, that is good.  Then, because TFG is such a petty Dick, they weren’t allowed to coordinate with the Biden administration from November to January.  All this said in your article by the former head of the operation taking credit for 90%.

I take credit for 100% of my own success in calling out your bullshit. So it must be true.

• Like 3

What question was that El, I thought we had a good exchange.I thought we had a good exchange. 
what dubious question are you referring to.

I don’t watch Tucker Carlson. 

...proving my points. All of them, and then some. Don't you have any business to attend to at the family store? Or a primer of English grammar and punctuation to read?

20 minutes ago, chum said:

Again with the bullshit Sol Ivermectin has been prescribed to millions and millions of people around the globe for years, not in the form of horse paste. But you knew that. Bullshitter.

prescribed!

millions and millions!

around the globe!

for years!

Sounds like Dumb has even had it prescribed for his hemorrhoids.

21 minutes ago, chum said:

Sorry I’m using voice to text. But you can concentrate on that if you want. No answer about something you asked that I didn’t reply to?

Wow. Are you ever dense? See the question of yours clearly quoted in my post just a few minutes ago: "Remember..."

Use Grammarly or send a bottle of Ibuprofen.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

And most of those drops were due to???

I don't try to time the markets. That would be fools folly.

All in all, considering we were flat broke in 1992 after spinning around the marble..... actually about 30k in debt (my spouse was sailing around the world on a Barkley's Card LOL), we have done okay. 
In fact I would submit that a tax code that does not make it extremely attractive to save for retirement is a bad tax code. The US has a bad tax code.

Whole other topic of discussion though.

I think those massive swings were due to uncertainty and rumors, which markets hate.  It happens.  TFG was just so erratic that it happened a lot both ways.

Glad you’re good.  401k’s are good but you can’t time retirement really so entire segments will be heroes or losers in any given year through no fault of their own.  It’s a long term gamble I guess.

9 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Well yes and no.

While mRNA was critical, also the development of lipids to deliver mRNA was equally as important.

And if by "more than 9 months" you mean from conceptually to approval, sure...... but the fact is we first needed to identify the DNA of SARS CoV 2, that did not happen until very early on in 2020. So getting it from concept was indeed longer, but engineering specific mRNA sequencing was but 9 months.
The money and initiative for that came from Warp Speed.

But I concede your point, if things were different, they wouldn't be the same.

Lipids were under development for three decades. The first drug based on LNP was approved by the FDA in 2018. Warp Speed had nothing to do with that unless you're into violating causality.

9 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Well yes and no.

While mRNA was critical, also the development of lipids to deliver mRNA was equally as important.

And if by "more than 9 months" you mean from conceptually to approval, sure...... but the fact is we first needed to identify the DNA of SARS CoV 2, that did not happen until very early on in 2020. So getting it from concept was indeed longer, but engineering specific mRNA sequencing was but 9 months.
The money and initiative for that came from Warp Speed.

But I concede your point, if things were different, they wouldn't be the same.

Moderna took $995 million from the government, Pfizer partnered with BioNTech of Germany. Both promised the first 100 million doses would go to the government.

• Like 1