Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything??

2 hours ago, Surfer7 said:

"Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything??"  Not much of any use.

Then you are solid on wanting Joe to be the Democrat Candidate in 2024?  Good luck with that. Most in your party are scrambling right now to find a suitable 2024 candidate.

It would have been better if Joe and his handlers had just done nothing since Feb 20.  A year ago the US was energy independent with affordable gasoline and heating energy (natural gas). A year ago we had $2.20/gallon gasoline. A year ago we had an almost sealed southern border which was quickly on its way to being almost totally sealed with completion of the wall well under way.

A year ago we had no inflation.

A year ago we had a president that actually communicated with the press instead of reading a prepared statement from a prompter and then turning his back and silently/quickly walking away (this has changed slightly in recent weeks only because Biden was taking so much heat from the press on this).

Removing sanctions on Iran is a huge mistake.

Rejoining the toothless/useless and US-money-grabbing Paris Climate Accord is a huge mistake.

Funding the China-supporting WHO is a huge mistake.

The Afghanistan withdrawal was a cluster and now our allies around the world don't trust the US and for good reason: We showed that we will leave them hanging.

Biden went on record as not trusting the covid vaccine in 2020.

Biden weighed in on Rittenhouse long before he knew anything about the facts. Even after the jury verdict he undercut the jury's decision. Uniter-in-chief my ass. He's stoking the flames of division, especially racial division.

Biden called Trump a racist for implementing travel bans from known high covid-infected countries. Guess what Biden just did?

Three more years of this White House mess. Good chance Biden don't make it that long.

Oh shit!  I almost forgot!  Hi BravoBravo.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@chum Never mind. Found it here:  https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/08000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx Before you hitch your wagon to that

Are you ou fucking kidding me? Please tell me you are.  Please tell me this is just some idiotic Facebook cut and paste like it appears to be, and you didn't actually type this and believe it?  Let's

Did you even read this?  Let’s see, they allocated the funds to buy doses, that is good.  Then, because TFG is such a petty Dick, they weren’t allowed to coordinate with the Biden administration from

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

You guys remain pathetic and boring, living in your own little echo chamber. Go ahead and believe what MSNBC/CNN and the rest tell you.

You seriously want Joe Biden as your 2024 Democrat president candidate?

They don’t have a choice 

biden wasn’t elected , he was appointed 

9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

So which returd is Buttholesurfer7? The Trumpaloonatic right is really crawling out of the woodwork these days.

I thought he was Bravo, since the post I saw way above this was one of his typical copypasta from facebook.  However, his comment about Carter is way outside Bravo's paradigm.  I don't think bravo had the brain cells to rub together to make that comment.

We seriously need to make a list of right wing idiots and keep track.  The moderators could do it in a second with IP addresses, but it isn't their job to TRACK stupid, just to get rid of it.

7 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

They don’t have a choice 

biden wasn’t elected , he was appointed 

Hahahahaha.  Thank you for continuing to confirm my initial impression of your mentally challenged nature.

22 minutes ago, chum said:

Interesting how a couple of you here resort to insulting people’s wives and mothers when you have nothing else. 

We are insulting you. You are the butt of the jokes here. Well deserved by your dreary misinformed repetitive forum schtick.

Sluggo is the dangerous one here. Separated at birth from Stephen Miller, Sluggo has a detectable level of intelligence coupled with an abundance of misanthropy. All humorless, though. SAD!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Surfer7 said:

"Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything??"  Not much of any use.

Then you are solid on wanting Joe to be the Democrat Candidate in 2024?  Good luck with that. Most in your party are scrambling right now to find a suitable 2024 candidate.

It would have been better if Joe and his handlers had just done nothing since Feb 20.  A year ago the US was energy independent with affordable gasoline and heating energy (natural gas). A year ago we had $2.20/gallon gasoline. A year ago we had an almost sealed southern border which was quickly on its way to being almost totally sealed with completion of the wall well under way.

A year ago we had no inflation.

A year ago we had a president that actually communicated with the press instead of reading a prepared statement from a prompter and then turning his back and silently/quickly walking away (this has changed slightly in recent weeks only because Biden was taking so much heat from the press on this).

Removing sanctions on Iran is a huge mistake.

Rejoining the toothless/useless and US-money-grabbing Paris Climate Accord is a huge mistake.

Funding the China-supporting WHO is a huge mistake.

The Afghanistan withdrawal was a cluster and now our allies around the world don't trust the US and for good reason: We showed that we will leave them hanging.

Biden went on record as not trusting the covid vaccine in 2020.

Biden weighed in on Rittenhouse long before he knew anything about the facts. Even after the jury verdict he undercut the jury's decision. Uniter-in-chief my ass. He's stoking the flames of division, especially racial division.

Biden called Trump a racist for implementing travel bans from known high covid-infected countries. Guess what Biden just did?

Three more years of this White House mess. Good chance Biden don't make it that long.

I bet when you posted your harangue you never thought so many people would show up to tear it apart. It must be sad to be you.

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I bet when you posted your harangue you never thought so many people would show up to tear it apart. It must be sad to be you.

@Surfer7didn't care.  He merely wanted to get a chance to repost the same tired disinformation that Fox, OAN, and NewsMax push.  After all, the more times people see it, the more they'll believe it.

Where did 007 go?  Perhaps they are one and the same....

43 minutes ago, chum said:

Interesting how a couple of you here resort to insulting people’s wives and mothers when you have nothing else.

Speaking for myself, I would never insult your mother or your wife.

They both gave me some of the most memorable nights of my life.

1 minute ago, Grrr... said:

@Surfer7didn't care.  He merely wanted to get a chance to repost the same tired disinformation that Fox, OAN, and NewsMax push.  After all, the more times people see it, the more they'll believe it.

Where did 007 go?  Perhaps they are one and the same....

They could be a tag team.

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

1.  Biden doesn't control gas prices.  At all.  Gas consumption has surged as covid has been beaten back, but production has not Increased.  Simple "free market" response. Not a damn thing to do with Biden. 

Horse Hockey.

Many areas of Alaska have not been explored for oil, including the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR). Located in the northeastern part of the state, the ANWR likely holds 10.4 billion barrels of crude oil, according to U.S. Geological Survey estimates. In January 2021, the Biden administration, in an executive order, imposed a temporary moratorium on federal oil and natural gas leasing in the ANWR.

2 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Horse Hockey.

Many areas of Alaska have not been explored for oil, including the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR). Located in the northeastern part of the state, the ANWR likely holds 10.4 billion barrels of crude oil, according to U.S. Geological Survey estimates. In January 2021, the Biden administration, in an executive order, imposed a temporary moratorium on federal oil and natural gas leasing in the ANWR.

I saw John Barrasso yesterday on Fox News Sunday, that presentation was nothing but spin and an ignorant one at that. I'm not surprised you fell for it, you don't have a curious bone in your body. You just repeat what you are told.

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:
12 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Horse Hockey.

Many areas of Alaska have not been explored for oil, including the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR).

I saw John Barrasso yesterday on Fox News Sunday, that presentation was nothing but spin and an ignorant one at that. I'm not surprised you fell for it, you don't have a curious bone in your body. You just repeat what you are told.

Anybody who believes there are vast areas unexplored for oil, ESPECIALLY areas that have been identified by geologists as being likely to have oil, is just fuckin' stump-stupid.

The race for oil has been going on for 140 years, and there is no more valuable prize in the history of man.

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Anybody who believes there are vast areas unexplored for oil, ESPECIALLY areas that have been identified by geologists as being likely to have oil, is just fuckin' stump-stupid.

The race for oil has been going on for 140 years, and there is no more valuable prize in the history of man.

- DSK

Witness Keystone pipeline, dumbest idea ever laid.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Grrr... said:

2.  A wall that was well under way? The same wall that wasn't funded - and what funds there were had been stolen from the military? The same wall that was falling over, or being cut through in places? The same wall that was only a fraction of the distance long that it was repeatedly claimed to be? 

A wall that works, where it has been put up. Biden halted construction even though many $$$$ of materials and construction work was already paid for.

Biden and his puppet masters are the direct cause of the southern border crisis. It is what they wanted all along but won't admit to publicly.

https://www.heritage.org/immigration/commentary/border-crisis-no-accident-its-biden-making-good-campaign-promises

21 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

No wonder Biden's handlers don't want him talking off-script (It's painful enough to watch when he's reading):

Really going down this road again BB?

I hate having to ignore this guy every time he puts on a new sock.

3 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Really going down this road again BB?

I hate having to ignore this guy every time he puts on a new sock.

So Surfer7, is BravoBravo's new RWNJ sock?   I knew it was one or another of them, just stirring the grits.....

2 hours ago, Surfer7 said:

Horse Hockey.

Oil exploration in Alaska today will not affect oil supply and refining for a decade.  That is a misdirection:  one that the Republicans have been relying on for quite a while.

But, why don't we go to folks who are actually truthful....

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-are-gas-prices-so-high-right-now-3-reasons-2021-10

OH wait.... the SAME source that you tried to use... go ahead buddy.  Educate yourself, lose your hate, and gain a little knowledge.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2021/09/26/revisiting-the-blame-for-high-gas-prices/?sh=3a836ec3e31e

1). Release oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve; 2). Increase gasoline taxes; or 3). Engage in a war in the Middle East.

President Biden did none of those, but he did take actions that were hostile to the oil and gas industry, thus driving the belief that this drove up gasoline prices.

President Biden cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline permit. 

Then, Biden suspended new oil and gas leasing and drilling permits for federal land and water.

Those actions, readers were quick to point out, were clearly were behind the rise in gasoline prices. I was willfully blind not to see that, I was told.

I fully understand how these decisions can impact oil and gasoline prices in the longer term — but not in mere months.

For those who insisted that Biden’s actions had quickly driven up gasoline prices, I asked them to explain. They would respond that these moves could eventually restrict oil supplies. True, but not for years. Keystone XL might have impacted oil supplies a decade from now. The oil markets don’t react in real time to events like this.

The drilling permits potentially have a shorter term impact, but even then companies have stockpiled years of permits in anticipation of such a move (as explained here).

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

So, you found a stupid democrat.  Congratulations.  Tell us about how Biden is senile, craps his pants, and shuffles his feat.

1 hour ago, Surfer7 said:

Joe Biden for 2024 Democrat POTUS candidate! Projects strength and confidence!

Sky news.  You're quoting SKY NEWS... a "network" that's been thrown off social media, youtube, etc for continued lying.  Congratulations.

34 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Nah, not enough lol's. I'd guess Madmax, or Ventucky. Better vocabulary, but still hates freedom.

Madmax has never responded to a single thread he's started.  He's an idiot of the worst degree.  Ventucky responds, but I've never pegged him as someone who needs multiple accounts.  And truthfully he's not usually this stupid.

1 hour ago, Surfer7 said:

A wall that works, where it has been put up. Biden halted construction even though many $$$$ of materials and construction work was already paid for.

Biden and his puppet masters are the direct cause of the southern border crisis. It is what they wanted all along but won't admit to publicly.

https://www.heritage.org/immigration/commentary/border-crisis-no-accident-its-biden-making-good-campaign-promises

The heritage foundation.  So, confirmed, you're a full blown idiot.  Congrats.

BBC

However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built 

HAHAHAHAHA.  Yep.  Wall that works.

Trump needed a immigrant crisis.  How do you create one?  "Arrest" and "Apprehend" everyone crossing the border.  How magically...... perfect... for him.  And look at that huge improvement the next year...!  Oh wait.

image.png.6fd30cbb88d832d3d16c63c9e170dd64.png

4 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Madmax has never responded to a single thread he's started.  He's an idiot of the worst degree.  Ventucky responds, but I've never pegged him as someone who needs multiple accounts.  And truthfully he's not usually this stupid.

You're probably right about Ventucky, he struck me as a lot smarter than Butthole7.

The heritage foundation.  So, confirmed, you're a full blown idiot.  Congrats.

BBC

However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built 

HAHAHAHAHA.  Yep.  Wall that works.

Trump needed a immigrant crisis.  How do you create one?  "Arrest" and "Apprehend" everyone crossing the border.  How magically...... perfect... for him.  And look at that huge improvement the next year...!  Oh wait.

There are literally 1000's of hours of Narco docs, movies, news reports and TV shows, all about real people and events, that show walls not doing shit for anything.  People, drugs, guns... anything.  The wall was the deepest and most intricate idea TFG could grasp and knew that it was all his Magats could grasp.  Next to a MAGA hat, one mention of the Wall is all that's ever needed to walk away and shake your head.  Deplorables are not smart.  As Eva Dent in this microcosm right here.

Sky news.  You're quoting SKY NEWS... a "network" that's been thrown off social media, youtube, etc for continued lying.  Congratulations.

It doesn't matter if you like the source that showed the video footage. The footage is real and there is plenty more of where that came from. Come on you lying dog faced pony soldier, we have ALL seen Biden search for words and lose his train of thought. Many, many times. Far too many for a POTUS. 

I don't wish failing mental faculties on anyone. It is sad. But it is real and you know it. And now America is going to have to somehow live with this for 3 more years...  He may not make it that long.  Actually, he didn't. He has already gone off the mental acuity cliff.  We all have a big problem now...

Mm is just a log snapper. He pops in long enough to snap off a log for his mortal enemies and runs without taking fire. Ignore and refuse to invest time is what works for me. Others’ mileage may vary. 

33 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

It doesn't matter if you like the source that showed the video footage. The footage is real and there is plenty more of where that came from. Come on you lying dog faced pony soldier, we have ALL seen Biden search for words and lose his train of thought. Many, many times. Far too many for a POTUS. 

I don't wish failing mental faculties on anyone. It is sad. But it is real and you know it. And now America is going to have to somehow live with this for 3 more years...  He may not make it that long.  Actually, he didn't. He has already gone off the mental acuity cliff.  We all have a big problem now...

I'm glad you can tell me what I know.  So the best move you've got now is whinging that bidens too old.  Got it. 

46 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Actually it does matter when the source deceptively edits video to make Biden look bad. There's plenty more where that came from.  https://boingboing.net/2021/11/15/watch-how-fox-news-deceptively-edited-biden-speech-to-make-him-look-bad.html

4 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

You haven't "got it". I never mentioned his age (you just did). I said he has lost his mental competence.

Based on some propaganda from a propaganda outlet and your own expert opinion from setting him on TV.  OK Dr. Freud. 

28 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

You keep posting the same thing, from the same people, with the same ulterior motives.  Do you really think you're proving anything, other than how desperate you are?

51 minutes ago, chum said:

Unlike Sol, who sits on this shitter 12 to 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, stinking the place up with his excrement.

Hey it's the chumdumpster! (totally a term of endearment) 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, chum said:

There was a poster here today who talked about having Covid after his second shot. He was asked To take part in a study of ivermectin, all I could think about was how that was going to piss Dr. Sol off lol!

Evidence and thinking lol

Did he have worms? 

17 minutes ago, chum said:

There was a poster here today who talked about having Covid after his second shot. He was asked To take part in a study of ivermectin, all I could think about was how that was going to piss Dr. Sol off lol!

Evidence and thinking lol

I saw one mention that he wanted to take Ivermectin, but not anybody being asked to participate in a study.

Dare one ask for an actual cite?

- DSK

Just now, chum said:
5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug.

Commonly given to treat intestinal parasites ie worms.

We’re talking about human studies for use as an anti viral, ie. Covid 19. Try to keep up, maybe lay off the booze.

We're talking about a drug was invented to fight parasites, and works very well for that, and is widely used as such.

Using Ivermectin as a treatment for covid is the new Jonestown Kool-Aid, because the old Jonestown Kool-Aid hydroxychloroquine never did pan out except for the people selling it.

Study it all you want. It's already been studied enough by real doctors and so far, it doesn't do shit for covid (except to cure them of worms). As long as dosage is kept within range to avoid harmful side effects, of which there are many, might as well occupy the trumpalo doctors (there are quite a few) time with this. And who knows, they might find a treatment regimen that actually works.

- DSK

Maybe the worms had Covid....

10 minutes ago, chum said:

So, as I was saying, this poster was asked to participate in a University study. We can rest assured that the bullshit we see here hasn’t prevented professionals and pepole who know what they’re talking about from doing their jobs.

I hope no worms were hurt during the study!

Is Tofurkey actually acceptable as traditional thanksgiving dinner type stuff?

Salmon Head-Stuffed Sea Lion

Take one medium sized sea lion, clean (head and gut). Fill body cavity with all the salmon heads left over from sea lion attacks, and tie closed with dacron. Roast on a spit over fire, 3-4 hours, while watching, enjoying a beer, and grinning.

Bury next to your favorite tree (fence area to keep your dogs away).

https://www.ifish.net/threads/sea-lion-recipes.52040/

Who knew?

Beach-Fire Sea Lion Shoulder Roast
Take the shoulder blade with plenty of meat on it, season with salt, pepper and garlic, then wrap in tin foil. Place shoulder blade side down on coals. About 15 minutes before finished cooking, place beach peas, greens and burnet in the foil with some Lee & Perrins sauce. Cook until done.

• Like 1