Did someone say Biden hasn't done anything??

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@chum Never mind. Found it here:  https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/08000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx Before you hitch your wagon to that

Are you ou fucking kidding me? Please tell me you are.  Please tell me this is just some idiotic Facebook cut and paste like it appears to be, and you didn't actually type this and believe it?  Let's

Did you even read this?  Let’s see, they allocated the funds to buy doses, that is good.  Then, because TFG is such a petty Dick, they weren’t allowed to coordinate with the Biden administration from

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

Why do you hate the USA so much?

Hating the USA is declaring that the USA is inherently racist:

https://www.investors.com/politics/columnists/obama-racism-is-in-american-dna/

Hating the USA is wanting to "Defund the Police".

Hating the USA is dismantling the Trump/Mexico agreement to have Mexican military retain refugees win Mexico until their claims could be verified.

Hating the USA is halting building of the wall.

Hating the USA is allowing illegals to swarm into the US with their covid infections unchecked and unstopped and shipping the same secretly in the dead of night to various locations scattered across the lower 48.

Hating the USA is allowing illegals to bring in fentanyl that kills tens of thousands of Americans yearly.

Trump had the southern border nearly sealed. Biden on day one of his presidency tore open wide that seal. The courts have told Biden that it was not legal to rescind the Mexico deal, but it is too late. Mexico knows that Biden is weak and Mexico has so far refused to reinstate the policy.

21 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

Hating the USA is declaring that the USA is inherently racist:

https://www.investors.com/politics/columnists/obama-racism-is-in-american-dna/

Hating the USA is wanting to "Defund the Police".

Hating the USA is dismantling the Trump/Mexico agreement to have Mexican military retain refugees win Mexico until their claims could be verified.

Hating the USA is halting building of the wall.

Hating the USA is allowing illegals to swarm into the US with their covid infections unchecked and unstopped and shipping the same secretly in the dead of night to various locations scattered across the lower 48.

Hating the USA is allowing illegals to bring in fentanyl that kills tens of thousands of Americans yearly.

Trump had the southern border nearly sealed. Biden on day one of his presidency tore open wide that seal. The courts have told Biden that it was not legal to rescind the Mexico deal, but it is too late. Mexico knows that Biden is weak and Mexico has so far refused to reinstate the policy.

Trump forced the Mexicans to deploy its  military to seal Mexico’s southern frontier 

this was very effective 

6 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

Trump forced the Mexicans to deploy its  military to seal Mexico’s southern frontier 

this was very effective 

Does sealing the southern border cause a labor shortage and inflation? Better policy is to pretend to seal the border to get votes from the rubes while quietly allowing a steady flow of cheap exploitable labor to feed the machines of capitalism. Biden may have found a better balance. 

4 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Forced?  How?

You are very poorly informed 

“ I prefer love and peace,” Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said in 2019, in response to Trump's then-threats to close the U.S.-Mexico border unless Mexico acted aggressively on immigration enforcement. That “peace and love” turns out to look a lot like appeasing Trump, rather than providing assistance to people fleeing systemic poverty and violence from the neighbors to the south.

Mexico, of course, already has a history of cooperating with the United States on immigration enforcement, but it appears they have doubled down on it with Trump. It cannot be a coincidence that we are seeing images of Mexicans confronting migrants on its southern border only a week after the Congress passed the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement to replace NAFTA. It seems that, when trade is involved, López Obrabor will choose the economy first — even though he won the presidency two years ago on a leftist, populist and essentially anti-Trump platform.”

46A6FFCF-BD5A-43C2-8E49-0DF36348FB38.png

1 minute ago, slug zitski said:

You are very poorly informed 

“ I prefer love and peace,” Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said in 2019, in response to Trump's then-threats to close the U.S.-Mexico border unless Mexico acted aggressively on immigration enforcement. That “peace and love” turns out to look a lot like appeasing Trump, rather than providing assistance to people fleeing systemic poverty and violence from the neighbors to the south.

Mexico, of course, already has a history of cooperating with the United States on immigration enforcement, but it appears they have doubled down on it with Trump. It cannot be a coincidence that we are seeing images of Mexicans confronting migrants on its southern border only a week after the Congress passed the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement to replace NAFTA. It seems that, when trade is involved, López Obrabor will choose the economy first — even though he won the presidency two years ago on a leftist, populist and essentially anti-Trump platform.”

46A6FFCF-BD5A-43C2-8E49-0DF36348FB38.png

I didn't opine on anything.  I know they kept people on their side.  I just wanted to know how he forced them to.  It doesn't appear he forced anything from this article.  The only leverage TFG had was war and that wasn't going to happen so it looks like they just agreed or we paid them.  That's not forcing anything.

2 hours ago, Surfer7 said:

No response to the question: "Do you support Biden as Democrat POTUS candidate for 2024?".  Tells me everything about what you really think.

He hasn't been in office a year and you already are demanding to know how others perceive a 2024 run. The fact is it is too early to tell. If I listened to Fox, OAN, Newsmax fake news, I most certainly would be judgmental, but I don't, so I am not.

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

He hasn't been in office a year and you already are demanding to know how others perceive a 2024 run. The fact is it is too early to tell. If I listened to Fox, OAN, Newsmax fake news, I most certainly would be judgmental, but I don't, so I am not.

No. I'm asking a simple question. No surprise that even most liberals are jumping off the Biden ship after the last 10 months.

Keep spinning, Jennifer.

2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

I didn't opine on anything.  I know they kept people on their side.  I just wanted to know how he forced them to.  It doesn't appear he forced anything from this article.  The only leverage TFG had was war and that wasn't going to happen so it looks like they just agreed or we paid them.  That's not forcing anything.

Hell, he couldn't even force them to pay for The Wall. Ungrateful bastards.

This is an interesting phenomenon: it seems the RWNJs who supported TFG at first, but later succumbed to peer pressure and retracted said support and denied ever supporting him due to his appalling behavior are now trying the peer pressure angle on Biden supporters by spinning up the rhetoric that “most liberals are jumping off the Biden ship.”

• Like 2
On 11/25/2021 at 9:12 PM, chum said:

I guess this probably belongs here, rather than the Covid thread. 

He’s been in charge while far more people have died than under the former administration.

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/biden-says-trump-should-step-down-as-covid-19-deaths-near-200-000-92027973952

The difference here is that trump started at zero deaths.  It adds up a lot quicker when you start with 4380 deaths the day you are sworn in.  But don't worry, its all going to disappear by Easter...

Likewise, there are millions of Americans who don't vote. (I'm not sure that there are millions and million, however. That's too confusing a number for me.) And I suspect you could find a million who can't even name the current president at any given time.

Did you have a point here? 'Cause this has nothing whatsoever to do with my post.

I am and always have been proud to say that I support Donald J. Trump for POTUS, 2024. The US and the world prospered and benefited greatly from his policies and leadership that exudes strength. This can happen again.

So tell me, all you Karens, are you backing your shell of a man (and his puppet-masters) Biden for 2024?

5 minutes ago, chum said:

No, really, why is it trending up on his watch, and why are you ok with it?

Ask Todd...  with sincerity, of course.

Todd Perrin is the celebrated owner and head chef of the Mallard Cottage restaurant in St. John’s Newfoundland, Canada. He was also a contestant on Top Chef Canada, where he once cooked seal.

Ingredients

• 8 seal loins, trimmed of all fat
    For the brine:
    8 litres water
    2 cups apple cider
    1 cup apple cider vinegar
    2 cups salt
    2 cups brown sugar
    6 Bay leaves
    Bunch fresh thyme
    Combine all and bring to simmer. While brine is heating, dry roast the following dry spices:
    3 TBS black peppercorns
    3 TBS mustard seed
    5 TBS coriander seed
    3 TBS fennel seed
    1 TBS dried chilies

Preparation

• Brine:
    Combine all and bring to simmer. While brine is heating, dry roast the dry spices

Add all spices to simmering brine and continue to simmer for 1.5 hours. Cool.
    Cover loins with brine in non-reactive container and leave in refrigerator approximately 12-16 hours.
    Remove from brine, pat dry and leave in refrigerator for further 6 hours on drying rack, uncovered.
    Cold smoke, six to eight hours.
30 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Ask Todd...  with sincerity, of course.

Todd Perrin is the celebrated owner and head chef of the Mallard Cottage restaurant in St. John’s Newfoundland, Canada. He was also a contestant on Top Chef Canada, where he once cooked seal.

Ingredients

• 8 seal loins, trimmed of all fat
    For the brine:
    8 litres water
    2 cups apple cider
    1 cup apple cider vinegar
    2 cups salt
    2 cups brown sugar
    6 Bay leaves
    Bunch fresh thyme
    Combine all and bring to simmer. While brine is heating, dry roast the following dry spices:
    3 TBS black peppercorns
    3 TBS mustard seed
    5 TBS coriander seed
    3 TBS fennel seed
    1 TBS dried chilies

Preparation

• Brine:
    Combine all and bring to simmer. While brine is heating, dry roast the dry spices

Add all spices to simmering brine and continue to simmer for 1.5 hours. Cool.
    Cover loins with brine in non-reactive container and leave in refrigerator approximately 12-16 hours.
    Remove from brine, pat dry and leave in refrigerator for further 6 hours on drying rack, uncovered.
    Cold smoke, six to eight hours.

Initially read this as 6 sea lions and had trouble envisioning how this recipe would work. 

6 minutes ago, chum said:

I was talking about only one side. The Russian hoax shut down the business of our government for four years, thats not bothsideserism, thats a fact. The proof is out there.

There is credible evidence that this was NOT a hoax, but of course that was never covered on your RWNJ news sources.....

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Initially read this as 6 sea lions and had trouble envisioning how this recipe would work. 

If you cut all the fat off a sea lion, I bet there's not much meat left?  :unsure:

46 minutes ago, chum said:

I think Trump would mean unmitigated chaos for this country.

We disagree on this point. The only chaos we had 2017-2020 was that created by the wacko leftists.

48 minutes ago, chum said:

The Dems have already proven they will absolutely shut down the business of government, and lie cheat and steal to do it. Not good.

It doesn't matter which Conservative becomes POTUS, the dems will still behave that way. Trump knows how to handle them. And he knows how to handle the lying mainstream media.

1 hour ago, Surfer7 said:

I am and always have been proud to say that I support Donald J. Trump for POTUS, 2024. The US and the world prospered and benefited greatly from his policies and leadership that exudes strength. This can happen again.

So tell me, all you Karens, are you backing your shell of a man (and his puppet-masters) Biden for 2024?

I thought that RWNJ here, aka BravoBravo was flicked?   I guess they just killed one of his crazy ass threads or some posts??

He and Chum are now on ignore, there is no "debating" RWNJ's; they have drunk the Kool-Aid and have no concept, or comprehension of reality, honesty, or leadership, or the economy.....

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You need a very large pot to start with. You can adjust this recipe depending on the amount of sea lion you have.

image.png.5a2ab85ae63a1f841c3fbcb5b48f6ba0.png

13 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

You need a very large pot to start with. You can adjust this recipe depending on the amount of sea lion you have.

image.png.5a2ab85ae63a1f841c3fbcb5b48f6ba0.png

Sealion recipes here...

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/sea-lion-recipes-ill-take-a-burger-well-done.74229/#post-715309

Steller Sea Lion Recipes
Sea Lion Ribs
Cut the ribs up in manageable size pieces. Salt and pepper the ribs. Broil until crispy. This recipe is better if cooked over a fire or coals. Barbeque sauce can be used, but just plain salt and pepper is best.
Sea Lion Liver or Heart
After soaking over night, cut liver or heart in small steak size pieces. Dip the steak pieces in seasoned flour mix (flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder) and fry in grease. This recipe is very good fried with onions.
Sea Lion Steak
Cut steak size pieces from the shoulder area and season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Fry or broil. Also good on the barbeque.
Sea Lion Roast
Cut meat from the breast area, place in roasting pan with lots of onions, a few potatoes, and carrots. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 2 hours. Roasting bags can be used and makes for a very tender roast.
Beach-Fire Sea Lion Shoulder Roast

Beach-Fire Sea Lion Shoulder Roast
Take the shoulder blade with plenty of meat on it, season with salt, pepper and garlic, then wrap in tin foil. Place shoulder blade side down on coals. About 15 minutes before finished cooking, place beach peas, greens and burnet in the foil with some Lee & Perrins sauce. Cook until done.
Boiled Sea Lion Intestines
After cleaning out the small intestines (baking soda or salt can be used, making sure to thoroughly rinse out), soak over night. After soaking, take intestines and slice a small 1 inch incision length wise every 6 inches or so. Stuff about 2 inch sized pieces of fat into incisions. Braid the intestines with the inserted fat and boil in shallow water for about 1 hour. Serve with Lee & Perrins sauce and rice. Also good cold, sliced and placed on bread with fancy mustard.
Sea Lion Burger on the Grill (Serves many)
Take about 3 pounds of burger (ground with some fat, maybe 5%), add 4 eggs, about 3 cups of chopped onions and salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients very well, then shape into huge burgers and grill until done. Serve burgers with fresh steamed fireweed sprouts and rice.
Sea Lion Stir Fry
Take stew size chunks of sea lion meat, flour and season them, then stir fry until almost done. Add a bit more flour and water to make a sauce. Simmer until done and serve over rice or noodles.
Sea Lion Meat, Neck Bone, and Stone Soup
Take stew size chunks of sea lion meat and the neck bones and boil with seasonings of your choice. Add veggies and simmer until done. The neck bones are good to chew on.
Sea Lion Flipper Over a Fire-Pit

Take sea lion flipper and place on the fire to burn off the hair and black skin. This doesn't take very long- maybe a 1/2 an hour with a good fire. Remove the hair and skin as you turn the flipper. Once all is removed, let cool. Place the flipper in a bag with seasonings (salt and pepper) and let sit in a cool place for a day. When ready to cook, simmer the flipper in a big pot with shallow water for about 1 hour. Once fully cooked, take the flipper out and place on a large platter. Eat hot or cold.

3 minutes ago, chum said:

Actually, the Steele dossier was a complete hoax foisted on the American people. "Evidence" was provided to the FBI by the Clinton campaign. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59168626

Billy was talking about the Russians interfering with our election, not the Steele Dossier, you are conflating the difference.

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Billy was talking about the Russians interfering with our election, not the Steele Dossier, you are conflating the difference.

Please don't quote the RWNJ Trolls!  Your engaging with them only encourages them to spew more Bullshit....

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Bullshitters are going to try to doggy style the flaws in the Steele report into dismissal of   Lil Marco’s senate report.  

Doggy Stylin coming out into the open. 

• Like 1

A little nursing for you as well.

The factual record on Trump-Russia has been set forth most authoritatively by the report of the Senate Intelligence Committee, then chaired by Richard Burr, a Republican from North Carolina. I’ll reduce the complex details to a very few agreed upon by virtually everybody outside the core Trump-propaganda group.

1. Dating back to at least 2006, Trump and his companies did tens of millions of dollars of business with Russian individuals and other buyers whose profiles raised the possibility of money laundering. More than one-fifth of all the condominiums sold by Trump over his career were purchased in all-cash transactions by shell companies, a 2018 BuzzFeed News investigation found.
  2. In 2013, Trump’s pursuit of Russian business intensified. That year, he staged the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. Around that time, Trump opened discussions on the construction of a Trump Tower in Moscow, from which he hoped to earn “hundreds of millions of dollars, if the project advanced to completion,” in the words of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
  3. Trump continued to pursue the Tower deal for a year after he declared himself a candidate for president. “By early November 2015, Trump and a Russia-based developer signed a Letter of Intent laying out the main terms of a licensing deal,” the Senate Intelligence Committee found. Trump’s representatives directly lobbied aides to Russian President Vladimir Putin in January 2016. Yet repeatedly during the 2016 campaign, Trump falsely stated that he had no business with Russia—perhaps most notably in his second presidential debate against Hillary Clinton, in October 2016.
  4. Early in 2016, President Putin ordered an influence operation to “harm the Clinton Campaign, tarnish an expected Clinton presidential administration, help the Trump Campaign after Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee, and undermine the U.S. democratic process.” Again, that’s from the Senate Intelligence Committee report.
  5. The Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos “likely learned about the Russian active measures campaign as early as April 2016,” the Senate Intelligence Committee wrote. In May 2016, Papadopoulos indiscreetly talked with Alexander Downer, then the Australian high commissioner to the United Kingdom, about Russia’s plot to intervene in the U.S. election to hurt Clinton and help Trump. Downer described the conversation in a report to his government. By long-standing agreement, Australia shares intelligence with the U.S. government. It was Papadopoulos’s blurt to Downer that set in motion the FBI investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, a revelation authoritatively reported more than three years ago.
  6. In June 2016, the Trump campaign received a request for a meeting from a Russian lawyer offering harmful information on Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump Jr. and other senior Trump advisers accepted the meeting. The Trump team did not obtain the dirt they’d hoped for. But the very fact of the meeting confirmed to the Russian side the Trump campaign’s eagerness to accept Russian assistance. Shortly after, Trump delivered his “Russia, if you’re listening” invitation at his last press conference of the campaign.
  7. WikiLeaks released two big caches of hacked Democratic emails in July and October 2016. In the words of the Senate Intelligence Committee: “WikiLeaks actively sought, and played, a key role in the Russian intelligence campaign and very likely knew it was assisting a Russian intelligence influence effort.”
  8. Through its ally Roger Stone, the Trump campaign team assiduously tried to communicate with WikiLeaks. Before the second WikiLeaks release, “Trump and the Campaign believed that Stone had inside information and expressed satisfaction that Stone’s information suggested more releases would be forthcoming,” according to the Senate Intelligence Committee. In late summer and early fall 2016, Stone repeatedly predicted that WikiLeaks would publish an “October surprise” that would harm the Clinton campaign.
  9. At the same time as it welcomed Russian help, the Trump campaign denied and covered up Russian involvement: “The Trump Campaign publicly undermined the attribution of the hack-and-leak campaign to Russia and was indifferent to whether it and WikiLeaks were furthering a Russian election interference effort,” the Intelligence Committee found.
  10. In March 2016, the Trump campaign accepted the unpaid services of Paul Manafort, deeply beholden to deeply shady Russian business and political figures. “On numerous occasions, Manafort sought to secretly share internal Campaign information” with a man the Intelligence Committee identified as a Russian intelligence officer. “Taken as a whole, Manafort’s high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services … represented a grave counterintelligence threat,” the committee found. Through 2016, the Russian state launched a massive Facebook disinformation program that aligned with the Trump campaign strategy.
  11. At crucial moments in the 2016 election, Trump publicly took positions that broke with past Republican policy and served no apparent domestic political purpose, but that supported Putin’s foreign-policy goals: scoffing at NATO support for Estonia, denigrating allies such as Germany, and endorsing Britain’s exit from the European Union.
  12. Throughout the 2016 election and after, people close to Trump got themselves into serious legal and political trouble by lying to the public, to Congress, and even to the FBI about their Russian connections.
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Please don't quote the RWNJ Trolls!  Your engaging with them only encourages them to spew more Bullshit....

I enjoy sea lioning Chum.  He gets all frustrated and hurls bullshiter accusations.  He’s a RWNJ so he likes to project.

1 minute ago, chum said:

You can shout all you want, it doesn't change the facts of the matter.

Alot of you have really put your dicks on the chopping block around this whole thing, I get why you're unwilling to see the facts.

That's all you got? I laugh at you.

16 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

In 2013, Trump’s pursuit of Russian business intensified. That year, he staged the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. Around that time, Trump opened discussions on the construction of a Trump Tower in Moscow, from which he hoped to earn “hundreds of millions of dollars, if the project advanced to completion,” in the words of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

What a dumb shit, he needed to go through all that just to earn what KR will earn for shooting two people?  When he knows he can do that right out on 5th Ave. and not lose a vote?  I think KR may be smarter than TFG.

While your waiting for Chumley to respond.

I. (U) FINDINGS

(U) The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi- faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome ofthe 2016 presidential election. Parts ofthis effort are outlined in the Committee's earlier volumes on election security, social media, the Obama Administration's response to the threat, and the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

(U) The fifth and final volume focuses on the counterintelligence threat, outlining a wide range of Russian efforts to influence the Trump Campaign and the 2016 election. In this volume the Committee lays out its findings in detail by looking at many aspects ofthe counterintelligence threat posed by the Russian influence operation. For example, the Committee examined Paul Manafort's connections to Russian influence actors and the FBI's treatment of reporting produced by Christopher Steele. While the Committee does not describe the final result as a complete picture, this volume provides the most comprehensive description todateofRussia'sactivitiesandthethreattheyposed. Thisvolumepresentsthisinformationin topical sections in order to address coherently and in detail the wide variety o f Russian actions. The events explained in these sections in many cases overlap, and references in each section will direct the reader to those overlapping parts ofthe volume. Immediately below is a summary of key findings from several sections.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

1 hour ago, chum said:

I think Trump would mean unmitigated chaos for this country. The Dems have already proven they will absolutely shut down the business of government, and lie cheat and steal to do it. Not good.Yes, the economy and in some ways our place on the world stage was much better served, but its just not worth the destruction wrought by the left.

Do you have some specific example in mind? Or perhaps you're new here and have the political parties mixed up?

- DSK

45 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Who said the claims were false?

The claims of Trump colluding with the Russians to steal the 2016 election were false. Mueller tried long and hard to prove that Trump did collude but Mueller found nothing because there was nothing to find.

Now. Did the Russians interfere with the election? Of course. They always try this and likely always will.

50 minutes ago, Surfer7 said:

The claims of Trump colluding with the Russians to steal the 2016 election were false. Mueller tried long and hard to prove that Trump did collude but Mueller found nothing because there was nothing to find.

Now. Did the Russians interfere with the election? Of course. They always try this and likely always will.

Oh YOU did.  Sorry not credible.

Time and time again, Democrats are caught on their back heels, and instead of presenting an alternate message or narrative they trap themselves in a cage of their own making: engaging with the right in circular debates over critical race theory, woke culture, and other fabricated third-rails.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2021/11/30/democrats-are-losing-control-narrative

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Would you inconsiderate bastards please stop quoting that moran Surfer7?

You're ruining a perfectly good ignore function.

Fine by me. Not much intellect from you guys. And typical of libs who are always on the losing end of political discussion, you all are better off just to keep quiet. Bye.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Would you inconsiderate bastards please stop quoting that moran Surfer7?

You're ruining a perfectly good ignore function.

It happens every winter, pretty much the moment the boats come out of the water on LIS. The same bunch of wankers, different names, and more mind numbing bullshit every year. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chum said:

Yah 

the transitory inflation call may have been wrong 

Hard to judge 

demographics and technology are strongly deflationary 

I suspect that once the liberals cash cannon is silenced , inflation will fall

23 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You should assume DEMOCRAT=BAD!!

It's all you know, it's all you need to know...

Of course it's not that simple. My mother was a JFK democrat and that was a completely different thing from, for example, Sanders or AOC democrats.

I am proud to be a conservative. Not a republican because too many republicans are no better than many democrat nut jobs.

3 minutes ago, chum said:

Speaking of bullshitters, what will you guys do now without his bs hitting the back of your throat every day?

The liberals eat their own. Chris C. is a white male non-LGBTQXYZ...  He had to go and will be replaced by someone who fits the current 'desired' race/sex/etc profile.

All Chris C. did was defend his own brother. I won't criticize anyone for doing that.

15 minutes ago, chum said:

I think the rub was he used his position at CNN to do so. 

I don’t agree with attacking accusers, especially when there are so many, it’s obvious there was fire where there was smoke when the accused is a Democrat.

FIFY

- DSK

3 hours ago, chum said:

Only one bullshitter showing up, and with nothing of substance, just runny bullshit. I wonder why?

You are always accusing Democrats of various misdeeds, most often with slim or no factual evidence. Have you -ever- accused any Republicans of doing anything bad?

I wonder why?

That bullshit isn't runny, it doesn't even crawl

- DSK

5 hours ago, slug zitski said:

Presumably the Conservatives $Trillion gift to the 1% was a pop gun?

You really should stick to boaty stuff Sluggo - your idiocies in the other threads just degrade your credibility in the areas you actually know something.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:
8 hours ago, slug zitski said:

You really should stick to boaty stuff Sluggo - your idiocies in the other threads just degrade your credibility in the areas you actually know something.

He's a pinhead. I don't know who taught him to sail but it's just rote learning, like a planarian.

- DSK

3 hours ago, El Borracho said:
3 hours ago, chum said:

Cite?

For a simple yes/no answer about yourself? Fuck you are stupid. 

At least he seems to ahve learned that "bullshitter" is a bad word.

At one word a week, in a few years he'll be smarter than Joker. Maybe even put on his own shoes.

- DSK

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:
10 hours ago, slug zitski said:

Expand  Expand  

He's a pinhead. I don't know who taught him to sail but it's just rote learning, like a planarian.

Oh Sluggo knows his boat shit pretty well.

He really should stick to it though - whenever he posts about anything else he just makes himself look like a total moran.

53 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Oh Sluggo knows his boat shit pretty well.

I used to think that, but his boat knowledge has always been sort of programmed. Now we see that he cannot actually learn, and is totally unable to process any data that treads anywhere near his bundle of irrational fears and hatreds.

Sailing requires observing and processing a lot of subtle info; and prioritizing rationally; over a very wide range of conditions. Sluggo's boundaries are far too narrow.

- DSK

On 11/30/2021 at 4:34 PM, chum said:

But the trend was down before he announced we turned the corner in July, what did he do to make it go the other way?

Forgive me, but I am not sure that I am following what you are stating here. Are you saying that covid trend was down in 2021 thought July then it started going back up again in USA?

Time to give Biden a tip to f the hat for commodity prices  precipitous fall?  WTI has skyrocketed downward from $85/ barrel to $69 and Nat Gas from $6.40 to $4.10.  Even copper is down 10%

Don’t get me started of lumber prices.

11 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Time to give Biden a tip to f the hat for commodity prices  precipitous fall?  WTI has skyrocketed downward from $85/ barrel to $69 and Nat Gas from $6.40 to $4.10.  Even copper is down 10%

Don’t get me started of lumber prices.

Lumber prices are up to some extent because the softwood lumber tariffs on Canadian lumber just doubled. More stupid protectionism.

Jobs numbers look strong yet again.  Unemployment basically nonexistent.  The last remaining unemployed are either unemployable or recently walked out because their employer didn't pay them what they are worth.  Now there's no one to replace them and the business suffers, sucks to be that employer.  It's cheaper to keep her... and pay her.