B&G old H20-20

Good afternoon, 

My boat is equiped with B&G triton instruments, and I have the chance to buy and old set of H20-20 mast display (I guess from the HYDRA2000 era)

Any chance I get that to work with a nmea converter ?

Many thanks for your help

On 11/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, josouf said:

Good afternoon, 

My boat is equiped with B&G triton instruments, and I have the chance to buy and old set of H20-20 mast display (I guess from the HYDRA2000 era)

Yes, but you need an additional NMEA0183 fastnet device (H2000 NMEA FFD, Perfromance Processor, H3000 NMEA FFD or H3000 CPU) together with an N2K to NMEA0183 converter and you must accept some time delay in transmitting.

ahh no - that interface doesn’t work. There is no way to drive old 20/20 fastnet displays from a h5000/ triton unless you have a “brain” or in the case of the h5000 another brain so a h2000/3000 or a sailmon. So it’s an expensive and complicated solution to use old displays. So put the money into new displays instead.

On 11/11/2021 at 9:40 AM, josouf said:

Good afternoon, 

If you don't buy them, send the seller's info my way!