Jump to content

Pick sides- Ghislaine Maxwell


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell me. What's the difference between being a pedo or not a pedo? Apparently it's one year. Old men should not be fucking teenagers. Full stop.

Spare me the faux outrage lefty I’m betting it weren’t this  victims first rodeo.

I hope there's a lot of men out there sweating on the things they did becoming public knowledge, and having nightmares every night. May they never have another day's peace, or a decent night's sl

Posted Images

1 hour ago, roundthebuoys said:

Jury selection Tuesday.  Who's shirts and who's skins?

We are going to need an unbiased legal opinion from someone who would never ever ever never put his opinion up for the highest bidder. A Professor would be best. Where’s Dershowitz?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lawrence Tribe.

 I imagine Gislaine will be convicted, and serve 10 years..... Perhaps house arrest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Must be a few well connected people getting a little twitchy right about now considering Ghislaine was supplying  the twat.

I’m guessing an undisclosed settlement with the girl that enjoyed a good time and screwing some very famous people, Ghis gets time served and an undiscovered Cayman bank account that has mysteriously grown enormously in the last few years,,,,,,,,

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Not sure what "Sides" are involved here. Is someone in favor of pedophiles and their traffickers? 

No, but you can count on some piece of shit trying to use a guilt by association fallacy to paint his enemies with that broad brush.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Must be a few well connected people getting a little twitchy right about now considering Ghislaine was supplying  the twat.

I’m guessing an undisclosed settlement with the girl that enjoyed a good time and screwing some very famous people, Ghis gets time served and an undiscovered Cayman bank account that has mysteriously grown enormously in the last few years,,,,,,,,

With what happened to Epstein, I suspect Ghislaine will keep her mouth shut and the money appearing in her account will come from Mossad..

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Have we established the teams yet? Who’s for acquittal, Americans or Liberals?

Depends on whether she implicates a Clinton or a Trump. If it's both, many people's heads will explode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

How many of the young girls were recruited from Mar-A-Gogo? At least one, that I have read about.

Not sticking up for fucknuts, but didn't the alleged victim drop the suit and never filed charges?

Wasn't there someone here a few years back share a "tale of wo" about getting arrested for having sex with a 16-year-old he met at a bar or something like that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Not sticking up for fucknuts, but didn't the alleged victim drop the suit and never filed charges?

Wasn't there someone here a few years back share a "tale of wo" about getting arrested for having sex with a 16-year-old he met at a bar or something like that?

the result was a payoff that was large enough for a girl from west palm. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Not sticking up for fucknuts, but didn't the alleged victim drop the suit and never filed charges?

Wasn't there someone here a few years back share a "tale of wo" about getting arrested for having sex with a 16-year-old he met at a bar or something like that?

matt gayetz?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ventucky Red said:

Why does it have to be one or the other?

 

Because it ALWAYS is.  That doesn't answer why, sorry.  

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

Depends on whether she implicates a Clinton or a Trump. If it's both, many people's heads will explode.

I think I read somewhere that Dabnis just died recently from a common form of cognitive dissonance.  Sad really, the article said the picture of the punk vigilante carrying an AR15 but wearing his hat backwards was too much for him to handle in his old age.  RIP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Nah, it will be outsourced to a professional who will do something low key. She'll just be face down in the soup or maybe nailed to a perch pining for the fjords.

If I was her I'd give up yachting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Must be a few well connected people getting a little twitchy right about now considering Ghislaine was supplying  the twat.

I’m guessing an undisclosed settlement with the girl that enjoyed a good time and screwing some very famous people, Ghis gets time served and an undiscovered Cayman bank account that has mysteriously grown enormously in the last few years,,,,,,,,

So, you are calling a sex-trafficked teenager a "girl that enjoyed a good time"?  What the FUCK?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Nice! said:

I believe the appropriate term is underaged rape-victim.

True.  The number of statutes that Epstein/Maxwell violated would probably cover a page or two of the indictment.  But rape is the over-riding crime.  

But it seems we haven't entirely left behind the era of "Why not just lay back and enjoy it?" era of addressing victims of rape.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

True.  The number of statutes that Epstein/Maxwell violated would probably cover a page or two of the indictment.  But rape is the over-riding crime.  

But it seems we haven't entirely left behind the era of "Why not just lay back and enjoy it?" era of addressing victims of rape.  

Much like the "she slept her way to the top" being some kind of an insult to woman.

But the men that gave things of value for sexual favors get a pass.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike G said:

Much like the "she slept her way to the top" being some kind of an insult to woman.

But the men that gave things of value for sexual favors get a pass.

Not all of them. If there is any justice in the world, Harvey Weinstein has had his sigmoid colon turned into a ghis lane. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

So, you are calling a sex-trafficked teenager a "girl that enjoyed a good time"?  What the FUCK?

My music business brother tells me many a tale of underage girls trying to get backstage at a concert and some of the shit they have pulled - with one goal in mind. 

I know, not the same, nor excusable either, and I hope she gets a bullet through the head after she spills all the beans.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

My music business brother tells me many a tale of underage girls trying to get backstage at a concert and some of the shit they have pulled - with one goal in mind. 

I know, not the same, nor excusable either, and I hope she gets a bullet through the head after she spills all the beans.

 

The whole point of having an age of majority is that we KNOW they don't make good decisions. Our job as adult humans, is to not take advantage of it. Rock stars, the boss at the local grocery store or boba joint, politicians and just the standard "they let you grab them by the pussy" celebrities. It doesn't matter what the kid wanted. He/She is a kid. If you're suckered in by a kid because of lack of blood flow to the brain due to blood flow to the other head? Well, I've no sympathy for you. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

The whole point of having an age of majority is that we KNOW they don't make good decisions. Our job as adult humans, is to not take advantage of it. Rock stars, the boss at the local grocery store or boba joint, politicians and just the standard "they let you grab them by the pussy" celebrities. It doesn't matter what the kid wanted. He/She is a kid. If you're suckered in by a kid because of lack of blood flow to the brain due to blood flow to the other head? Well, I've no sympathy for you. 

 

I was trying to find the post of the guy that posted here about meeting a girl in a bar and finding out she was underage when the police showed up to arrest him.  How are you supposed to know?

Some of these kids grow up pretty quick... 

Again, this does not justify what these people did and they should hang for it, after they are beaten with a lead pipe, and burned with acid.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Unless the UK convicts her too and sends her to Australia by boat, I am thinking not a lot of yachting in her future.

* is that still a thing or does Australia have enough convicts of their own?

Was her father so long ago that it's no longer a valid reference?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

Spare me the faux outrage lefty I’m betting it weren’t this  victims first rodeo.

image.jpeg.48bbec12b5e499745bbce4fbef803ce6.jpeg

You're disgusting. She was underage. That means it's rape. There's no grey area here.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

Spare me the faux outrage lefty I’m betting it weren’t this  victims first rodeo.

image.jpeg.48bbec12b5e499745bbce4fbef803ce6.jpeg

It's weird.  My first instinct isn't to call underage rape a 'rodeo.'

And it's also not my place to 'bet' on shit I know nothing about.

Those are words of enablers.

Be part of the solution, not more of the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

My music business brother tells me many a tale of underage girls trying to get backstage at a concert and some of the shit they have pulled - with one goal in mind. 

I know, not the same, nor excusable either, and I hope she gets a bullet through the head after she spills all the beans.

 

As a pro touring rock musician BITD it was considered disgusting behaviour to get it on with jailbait groupies.   In reality, with one exception, none of the band members or roadies that I associated with would ever have considered it.  The most these young ladies ever got out of us was maybe an illegal drink.  Did it ever happen?  One band I was in fired a keyboard player because we had good reason to believe he was doing this, plus a bunch of other very sketchy stuff, but that is the only exception I remember. 

The Canadian band Hedley had some accusations of members getting involved with young women and it destroyed the band, with good reason IMHO. 

You should ask your brother how often they are successful.  These young ladies like the idea of being associated with famous and/or talented and/or alternative lifestyle people and getting some attention from them.  They are impressionable and vulnerable, and anyone who takes advantage of them is a sick fuck.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nice! said:

You're disgusting. She was underage. That means it's rape. There's no grey area here.

Legally she was not under age, the age of consent in the UK is 16, she herself claims she was 17 in the UK when the event with Prince Andrew occured. So in the UK no crime was committed...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Q said:

Legally she was not under age, the age of consent in the UK is 16, she herself claims she was 17 in the UK when the event with Prince Andrew occured. So in the UK no crime was committed...

They allegedly had sex in London, New York, and in the US Virginia Islands. Flight records show they were in all three places at the same time. Also, she claims she was pressured into having sex with Prince Andrew under threat of being "killed or abducted" by Epstien's contacts.

Why do you defend pedos?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not defending pedos or even enabling them,  the cynic in me thinks she was a willing participant and with the passage of time and Epstein justifiably meeting his doom combined with the metoo movement and Ghislaine locked up where she’s not a threat, I think there maybe an opportunity to get a nice retirement fund settlement.

Did Epstein and Ghislaine manipulate? Almost certainly but these girls were certainly enthralled with the Jetset life until they weren’t young enough for the sick fucks like Dershow mine and you show me yours. There is a list of twisted wealthy connected that should be answerable but won’t because money and power- that law and order thing works best when you have lots of cash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Not defending pedos or even enabling them,  the cynic in me thinks she was a willing participant and with the passage of time and Epstein justifiably meeting his doom combined with the metoo movement and Ghislaine locked up where she’s not a threat, I think there maybe an opportunity to get a nice retirement fund settlement.

Did Epstein and Ghislaine manipulate? Almost certainly but these girls were certainly enthralled with the Jetset life until they weren’t young enough for the sick fucks like Dershow mine and you show me yours. There is a list of twisted wealthy connected that should be answerable but won’t because money and power- that law and order thing works best when you have lots of cash.

Underage means unwilling. End of.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nice! said:

They allegedly had sex in London, New York, and in the US Virginia Islands. Flight records show they were in all three places at the same time. Also, she claims she was pressured into having sex with Prince Andrew under threat of being "killed or abducted" by Epstien's contacts.

Why do you defend pedos?

So you were a pedo when you  had wandering hands with a girl of 16 or 17?

ps you make the accusation against Prince Andrew with no evidence other than a Photo together, with all the publicity in the press the Police and lawyers calls for for other women to come forward not one has... when normally in the they come out of the woodwork all over the place. I suspect that this is a lawyers attempt to make lots of money and the woman has been told she will too..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Not defending pedos or even enabling them,  the cynic in me thinks she was a willing participant and with the passage of time and Epstein justifiably meeting his doom combined with the metoo movement and Ghislaine locked up where she’s not a threat, I think there maybe an opportunity to get a nice retirement fund settlement.

Did Epstein and Ghislaine manipulate? Almost certainly but these girls were certainly enthralled with the Jetset life until they weren’t young enough for the sick fucks like Dershow mine and you show me yours. There is a list of twisted wealthy connected that should be answerable but won’t because money and power- that law and order thing works best when you have lots of cash.

You sound just like the pedo's and enablers, even some judges, who talk about how prepubescent girls "seduced them".

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

if I've counted correctly,  in 42 US states, Canada plus the UK what Prince Andrew may or may not have done,  was legal. So unless you are going to tattoo dates of birth on foreheads with a list of ages of consent of everywhere. Then such claims as he was a peado, with a willing (to  him) girl, who looks much older is wrong..

Link to post
Share on other sites

All the pics I've seen of Ms. Giuffre (with Andrew, Bill C, the late Jeffrey, and more) show a smiling girl who looks thrilled to be there.

Seventeen is one year over the age of consent in most civilized countries.

So the rich old guys who fucked her are not pedophiles, nor were they committing statutory rape.

However, they are disgusting sleazy sick fucks. Being rich and important means they will probably get away with it.

Ghislaine might walk unless there is evidence of girls under 16 being procured, or girls of any age being forced or coerced into sex. There is probably a lot of quiet negotiation going on about the price of her silence and control of any pics or video she might have stashed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

You sound just like the pedo's and enablers, even some judges, who talk about how prepubescent girls "seduced them".

17 year olds? prepubescent ? Really? That's just stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who gives a shit how old they were?? The fact is, some very important Americans and Harry are alleged to have frequented parties where women were provided as sex objects. 
 

Why defend that? 
 

Why tolerate those who do that?

 

I sense some double standards, hypocrisy, and down right bullshitting.

remember when Al Franken was driven out of the Senate? 
 

Why is the standard higher for senators higher than for the POTUS or a Prince? 
 

Can the Houston quarterback have his job back? 

.

 


 


 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Who gives a shit how old they were?? The fact is, some very important Americans and Harry are alleged to have frequented parties where women were provided as sex objects. 
 

Why defend that? 
 

Why tolerate those who do that?

Hear Hear

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

Who gives a shit how old they were?? The fact is, some very important Americans and Harry are alleged to have frequented parties where women were provided as sex objects. 
 

Why defend that? 
 

Why tolerate those who do that?

 

I sense some double standards, hypocrisy, and down right bullshitting.

remember when Al Franken was driven out of the Senate? 
 

Why is the standard higher for senators higher than for the POTUS or a Prince? 
 

Can the Houston quarterback have his job back? 

.

 


 


 

Who cares 

millions of brothels and prostitutes in the world 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mid said:
1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

Who gives a shit how old they were?? The fact is, some very important Americans and Harry are alleged to have frequented parties where women were provided as sex objects. 
 

Why defend that? 
 

Why tolerate those who do that?

Expand  

Hear Hear

Who defended it?

I don't want to see this woman shot in the head or brutalized like some others here have espoused.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Happy said:

All the pics I've seen of Ms. Giuffre (with Andrew, Bill C, the late Jeffrey, and more) show a smiling girl who looks thrilled to be there.

Yep. I've had trouble getting up a good outrage on this. Smiling rape victims that go intercontinental jet setting don't fit for me. What we're really seeing here is a glimpse of the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Maybe there's much more dirty dealings but Ms. Giuffre is the wrong poster girl for this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nice! said:

You're disgusting. She was underage. That means it's rape. There's no grey area here.

Yes, there is a grey area, statutory rape.   Even then, the age of consent for the US and Canada is 16.  Some countries in Europe get as low as 14, and 15 seems to be the norm. Japan, 13.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

Not defending what they did here...

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is one thing to be a sleaze and party it up screwing girls just barely making the age limit maybe. There is a supply of them willing to screw rich guys and see what they can get out of it. That is all gross and disgusting, but might make it under the wire as legal.

What I recall out of Epstein's crimes is that they were NOT all of legal age and even if they were, they were NOT all volunteers. Some got a lot more than they bargained for and were threatened in various ways with being killed or perhaps them and their families too. As for the smiling girl, she may have decided the best way to live to see another day is look like she was going along with it all. The operation that I recall involved criminal sex trafficking. His pilot, Nadia Marcinkova, was pretty well known to be in on the operation in the aviation world. Some poor innocent person wanted her to give some speech to high school girls about aviation careers for women and the result on the aviation forum was not what they expected when they asked how to get in touch with her. Sample answer" "Are you fucking insane, you'll never see half those girls again" :o

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 00seven said:

17 year olds? prepubescent ? Really? That's just stupid.

That isn't what I said - I said his attitude is much the same.

You do understand what the word "like" means don't you?

In case not, it means "similar"

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2021 at 11:05 AM, SloopJonB said:

That isn't what I said - I said his attitude is much the same.

You do understand what the word "like" means don't you?

In case not, it means "similar"

That's not what Trump meant when he said, "He likes em young."

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2021 at 7:34 AM, Ventucky Red said:

Yes, there is a grey area, statutory rape.   Even then, the age of consent for the US and Canada is 16.  Some countries in Europe get as low as 14, and 15 seems to be the norm. Japan, 13.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

Not defending what they did here...

The age of consent in Florida (from your map) is 18.  They were recruiting underage girls from high schools.  In Florida.  They were having the girls recruit their younger sisters and other underage girls.  I don't care how rich they are, who the fuck thinks sex with a 16 year old is going to be better than a 24 year old who wants it sideways and daily?  Even TFG, the least moral and ethical person on the planet, kind of demurred when he talked about it.  Epstein was a sick fuck, Maxwell his enabler.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't give a fk about this flavor of the week bs. especially not with real problems in the world that demand triage but get only insufficient consideration when convenient. fkn' lame, prioritize already, bitches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 3to1 said:

I don't give a fk about this flavor of the week bs. especially not with real problems in the world that demand triage but get only insufficient consideration when convenient. fkn' lame, prioritize already, bitches.

The priority is adjusted by the fact two former White House residents, one of whom is campaigning to move back in,  have been repeatedly described as  likely participants in activities organized by the defendant. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chum said:

But don't fuck with the cleavage thread lol!

There is a huge difference between physical activities with conned underage girls and looking at professionally created photos of well paid consenting  adult models. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chum said:

Try to keep up, the subject of women as sex objects came up. Goiv pointed out that they were well-paid, of age models. How he knows that  and can make a blanket statement I have no idea.

Don’t worry though, you just head back there and keep trying to prove you’re hetero, just pointing out hypocrisy wherever I see it.

So you equate that thread with Epstein’s seeing of under age girls as sex objects? Okay. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, chum said:

Weak sauce.

Bullshitter.

 

Your projection game leaves a lot to be desired. Humor? no. Effective antagonism? no. 

Pretty much a waste of bits.