Shit SUV plows through crowd at Christmas parade in WI

• The Joker changed the title to Shit SUV plows through crowd at Christmas parade in WI
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who on the left is equivalent to Trump, a sitting president whose words to the crowd were quoted by those who stormed the Capitol?  And please stop equating honesty with the right: it’s a laughab

I think riots are the result of racism exerted through financial institutions, hiring practices, business models, judicial systems and police/ law enforcement actions. The violence and destructio

Not taboo at all. I'm interested in hearing opinions. You used the word "executed," referring to her being shot dead. She was climbing thru a window that she and her pals had just finished breaki

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Joethecobbler said:

Kamala, she's been identified by a bystander that recorder her cackling, which identified her as the perp.

Unsupported witnesses are indicating pelosi was seen eating ice cream in the back seat.

You are not any better fuck off 

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Can we all just take a moment to figure out if the car was defending itself?

What if they dragged the driver out started beating him and he shot them with the AR 15 in his car because he was in fear for his life?  Is the mass shooting after the traffic accident justified?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Breaking.  Red car/truck drive through crowd at Christmas parade in Waukesha WI.  SHOTS REPORTED,  may have been fired at vehicle   30 people reported on the ground  

•  

Sad 

Thd holiday season  is a bad time of year for people with psychological  problems 

19 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I know this will fall on deaf ears. But, what the hell?

Can we wait until verifiable information is provided before we start with the shit-slinging?

That was my point,  maybe they will listen to you.   

20+ people taken to area hospitals. No deaths reported so far.  Police report a vehicle  has been seized by police as well as a “person of interest.”  Full briefing at 7:30pm central time.

12 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

There are some seriously fucked up people in this world.

And it appears that they are reproducing at an exponential rate

The police chief and mayor just held a brief update on the casualties at the holiday parade. 
At about 4:30 an SUV drove through the parade. Multiple people were injured, there is more than one death.

Read more: https://www.cbs58.com/news/breaking-waukesha-holiday-parade-evacuated-following-emergency-event-involving-gunshots-speeding-vehicle 

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The police chief and mayor just held a brief update on the casualties at the holiday parade. 
At about 4:30 an SUV drove through the parade. Multiple people were injured, there is more than one death.

Read more: https://www.cbs58.com/news/breaking-waukesha-holiday-parade-evacuated-following-emergency-event-involving-gunshots-speeding-vehicle 

Drives through a dance troop.  Crashes through barricades  Then backs the SUV up a driveway?  Very strange. 

8 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's horrible.

Thanks for bringing a report, sorry it's such bad news. The shooting is now reported to be police shooting at the vehicle

- DSK

You fucking clown.  Now you are saying it’s horrible.  It was a big ha ha an hour ago.  

What a piece of shit you are.  

Waukesha Police Chief Dan Thompson confirmed there were “some fatalities” after an SUV drove through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday. “I don't have an exact number to give you,” he added. More than 20 others were injured with 11 adults and 12 pediatric patients taken to six hospitals for treatment. Police also said a person of interest is in custody and the SUV has been recovered.

20 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You fucking clown.  Now you are saying it’s horrible.  It was a big ha ha an hour ago.  

Hey dumbass, I posted a link to actual news BEFORE you started calling me names (again).

But you keep doing what you do best.

- DSK

23 minutes ago, The Joker said:
32 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's horrible.

Thanks for bringing a report, sorry it's such bad news. The shooting is now reported to be police shooting at the vehicle

- DSK

Where'd that come from?  Steam had one prior post in this thread.

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Did I miss something?

1 hour ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

The offender is Darrel E Brooks he is in custody his posts on social media show support for BLM, George Floyd and Black Nationalism.

These details should be noted by those treating this shit as part of the score of a fucking ball game.

I'm starting to think that, as a species, we just aren't wired right. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

These details should be noted by those treating this shit as part of the score of a fucking ball game.

Mo isn't wired right, for sure.

57 minutes ago, benwynn said:

This quote is directly from something called The Post Millennial.  A Montreal far right wing pub that Mbl didn’t mention.  Or use quotation marks.  I wonder why.

4 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

This quote is directly from something called The Post Millennial.  A Montreal far right wing pub that Mbl didn’t mention.  Or use quotation marks.  I wonder why.

Bullshitters bullshitting? How about a 2020 GOP congressional candidate? There are no depths too low for people trying to score points from this tragedy. 

E193AEA5-38C8-40CA-9F72-4CAA75ED48E1.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Bullshitters bullshitting? How about a 2020 GOP congressional candidate? There are no depths too low for people trying to score points from this tragedy. 

E193AEA5-38C8-40CA-9F72-4CAA75ED48E1.jpeg

I looks like you are a magnet that attracts this kind of internet stuff 

you should turn off your computer and get a real life 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Nice 

No.

Can anyone find a single reputable source to substantiate Mo's post?

The internet KKK and other deplorables are already ready with their Pedo "revelations" 

It's sickening.

Whoever did this is a sad sick bastard.

(or an out of control meth head)

But People who start rumours, that within 12 hours become unsubstantiated "facts", are as sick and as obsessed and as evil as the perp.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

No.

The internet KKK and other deplorables are already ready with their Pedo "revelations" 

It's sickening.

But People who start rumours, that within 12 hours become unsubstantiated "facts", are as sick and as obsessed and as evil as the perp.

Yep I kinda agree, but that comment is over the top crap.   Of course when the whole lefty world instantly branded Kyle Rittenhouse a white Supremacist  I don’t recall your outrage. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

No.

It's sickening.

Not as sick as the perp. Not even close. The perp has killed the most innocent of people. Bullshitters just do their work to keep us divided and hating each other. Very different levels of sickness. 

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Not as sick as the perp. Not even close. The perp has killed the most innocent of people. Bullshitters just do their work to keep us divided and hating each other. Very different levels of sickness. 

Like posting a statement from a candidate that no one ever heard of.  Just doing your part to unite us - right Counselor? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Yep I kinda agree, but that comment is over the top crap.   Of course when the whole lefty world instantly branded Kyle Rittenhouse a white Supremacist  I don’t recall your outrage. 

Which comment, Nigger or KKK. 

You're not clear which outrages you.

Have the police actually identified the perp? 

People like Mo the liar go on twitter, find a tweet from a known race provocature (who's evidence seems to be a rap videio with a red SUV in it), and post it on here.

It's revolting.

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I agree a different kind of sickness, but one has a tragic finite and instant outcome.

The other festers and breeds and poisons minds and destroys the principles by which we live.

Mo should be flicked for posting this poison.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

Which comment, Nigger or KKK. 

You're not clear which outrages you.

Have the police actually identified the perp? 

People like Mo the liar go on twitter, find a tweet from a known race provocature (who's evidence seems to be a rap videio with a red SUV in it), and post it on here.

It's revolting.

You labeled him a meth head so you are just as guilty of labeling. 

I find your efforts to defend the perp pretty telling as you have made no comment or expressed any outrage over the people killed and wounded. 
pretty much confirms what a cold hearted bitch you are.  

5 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

I agree a different kind of sickness, but one has a tragic finite and instant outcome.

The other festers and breeds and poisons minds and destroys the principles by which we live.

Sounds like you are on a vendetta to get a poster flicked for posting something that is all over the internet.  

9 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

You can flick Mo yourself - ignore him and be happier ;)

• Like 1

CBS News reports: A law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation says the suspect who drove into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, WI. was fleeing another scene - possibly a knife fight - when he ran into & over some people.

That kind of concurs with what I saw in the 2 vids so far. If death and mayhem was his goal the driver could have done a lot more damage driving up the middle of the parade route rather than swerving onto the side. Not that that absolves him of any guilt.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Your boy Kyle labled himself as a white supremacist with the people he hangs with and flashing the "ok WP" hand sign.

2 minutes ago, bridhb said:
28 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Your boy Kyle labled himself as a white supremacist with the people he hangs with and flashing the "ok WP" hand sign.

I am torn.  On one hand, I am glad I never labeled him as such, so I don't qualify as a member of "lefty world".

On the other hand, I feel like I am owed a refund for all the dues I've been paying to "lefty world".

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Willin' said:

That kind of concurs with what I saw in the 2 vids so far. If death and mayhem was his goal the driver could have done a lot more damage driving up the middle of the parade route rather than swerving onto the side. Not that that absolves him of any guilt.

You don’t accidentally hit 40 people killing 5.  Hitting them was deliberate even if it was in an effort to escape from pursuit.   He deliberately decided people were soft obstacles, just like the plastic barricades.  So he crashed through then.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am torn.  On one hand, I am glad I never labeled him as such, so I don't qualify as a member of "lefty world".

On the other hand, I feel like I am owed a refund for all the dues I've been paying to "lefty world".

Fair enough there are exceptions on both sides.  
I bet my refund for dues paid to being a RWNJ would be higher.  

1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

What then ? 
The kinder softer reasoning simply does not work for feral humans 

People are not born feral.  Neither are dogs or cats.

15 minutes ago, hasher said:

People are not born feral.  Neither are dogs or cats.

Dogs and cats definitely can be. By definition if a wild dog or cat, AKA feral, gives birth out on her own not aided by humans and the animals grow up without human care they very much are feral. This is actually what the word means.

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

and the left wing MSM has yet to identify the political association of the perp, the only thing we know as of now he is not a conservative. The silence speaks loudly! 

The political association of the perp is irrelevant until/unless this is determined to be a politically motivated crime.

Which is why Mo's post is idiotic.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

The SUV was in fear for its life...now we just need to teach it to cry on cue.  

Sympathies to all victims, their families and friends.  What a senseless tragedy.  

Ironically that was a Rush Limbaugh point back in the early days.   When SUV’s were often named as the villains.  

20 minutes ago, Nice! said:

The political association of the perp is irrelevant until/unless this is determined to be a politically motivated crime.

Which is why Mo's post is idiotic.

What was wrong with his post other than the perp has not been “officially”. verified?   It’s pretty clear that this was the guy.   It’s also clear that his background is that of a career criminal.  All we are waiting for is the reason why he drove his SUV through a holiday parade killing 5 people and injuring dozens. 

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

What was wrong with his post other than the perp has not been “officially”. verified?   It’s pretty clear that this was the guy.   It’s also clear that his background is that of a career criminal.  All we are waiting for is the reason why he drove his SUV through a holiday parade killing 5 people and injuring dozens. 

Yeah.  Of course, the assumption the reason is political has been made.

When I saw this last night my first thought was how sad and what a tragedy. My next sad thought was how everyone would do their best to axe grind it to fit their political narrative.

On 9/11 21 people changed our way of life forever. I choose to not let the actions of the few change me.

3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Lol… go into a prison and spend a few months with them and come back and tell which don’t belong there. There is a large percentage of recidivists with a very low probability of ever becoming law abiding citizens . Sadly a fact of life.

what is it about America that so many of its citizens need to be locked up? 

28 minutes ago, The Joker said:

My post that you quoted explains it pretty clearly.

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

what is it about America that so many of its citizens need to be locked up? 

A general lack in civility. Little to no respect for the fellow main, regardless of skin color. Me / Myself First. The only reason people preface with Sir / Madam - massively overdone in the USA-  is to hopefully engage in some sort of politeness in an exchange.  

Then tribalism (stick together with like economic / ideological circumstances).

Then overt racism.

Then a total distrust in law and order infrastructure.

Which then amplifies Me / Myself First.

It's become dog eat dog, devoid of decency, at all levels, from the GOP hoi poloi in Florida have coke enhanced orgies with phones turned off, right down to the redneck guy who would rather spend 4 hours fixing up an old lawnmower to sell for $20 than get a better job, to the gangsta who lives for adrenalin / adulation regardless of damage / outcomes.

It is a broken society, and it's breaking more every day.

• Like 2