Shit SUV plows through crowd at Christmas parade in WI

18 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

BAN ASSAULT SUVs NOW!!!  DO SOMETHING!!

If only we made training, licensing, insurance, and registration mandatory for these dangerous people killing weapons, we could have averted this tragedy. 

T&Ps

A knife in the wrong hands can do much damage.  Hand guns are designed to kill people.  Assault rifles were designed for war.  

I'm heading out now in my B2 bomber to keep the neighborhood safe.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who on the left is equivalent to Trump, a sitting president whose words to the crowd were quoted by those who stormed the Capitol?  And please stop equating honesty with the right: it’s a laughab

I think riots are the result of racism exerted through financial institutions, hiring practices, business models, judicial systems and police/ law enforcement actions. The violence and destructio

Not taboo at all. I'm interested in hearing opinions. You used the word "executed," referring to her being shot dead. She was climbing thru a window that she and her pals had just finished breaki

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

And to aid those suffering from ED.

Not every good thing in the world happens when your appendage finds a warm, wet and inviting space.

Despite Counselor Bullshitter and his messiah. This is political.  This was caused because of the efforts by liberal prosecutors to keep criminals out of jail.  The DA is already saying his bond was way to low.   Correct bond or no bond no tragic killing of 5 people. 

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I’ve been meaning to ask when did this guy Ron flipikowski become your messiah?

It is obviously Ron's wife's fault.

12 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Despite Counselor Bullshitter and his messiah. This is political.  This was caused because of the efforts by liberal prosecutors to keep criminals out of jail.  The DA is already saying his bond was way to low.   Correct bond or no bond no tragic killing of 5 people. 

Umm, the DA says his bond was too low. Isn't it his/her team that requests the bond amount?  Certainly does seem like a failure to keep a guy out of prison, but you can't try someone on their future crimes. 

20 minutes ago, The Joker said:

The DA in Kenosha County ran unopposed in 2020 garnering 95% of the vote.  Why couldn't you pussies put up a candidate for DA in a county that Trump carried?

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

You labeled him a meth head so you are just as guilty of labeling. 

I find your efforts to defend the perp pretty telling as you have made no comment or expressed any outrage over the people killed and wounded. 
pretty much confirms what a cold hearted bitch you are.  

What perp would that be?

Have the police yet identified a suspect?

Why would I express outrage over any mass shooting  or van attack in the USA?

It's become mundane. 

Sounds like you are on a vendetta to get a poster flicked for posting something that is all over the internet.  

Yes it's all over the internet. But not verified AFAIK.

You may note, that things that are "all over the internet" make fair trials difficult for juries.

16 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

The DA in Kenosha County ran unopposed in 2020 garnering 95% of the vote.  Why couldn't you pussies put up a candidate for DA in a county that Trump carried?

What's Kenosha have to do with it. The perp was jailed in Milwaukee county by a democrat DA where Biden took 2020 by over twice the vote.

You don’t accidentally hit 40 people killing 5.  Hitting them was deliberate even if it was in an effort to escape from pursuit.   He deliberately decided people were soft obstacles, just like the plastic barricades.  So he crashed through then.

You should hire yourself out to the investigation team. 

5 hours ago, The Joker said:

What was wrong with his post other than the perp has not been “officially”. verified?   It’s pretty clear that this was the guy.   It’s also clear that his background is that of a career criminal.  All we are waiting for is the reason why he drove his SUV through a holiday parade killing 5 people and injuring dozens. 

Who?

Why is it pretty clear? Because Andy Ngo said so and Twitter KKK picked it up and tossed it?

5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Police said early Monday that a red SUV plowed into pedestrians Sunday evening, killing five and injuring at least 40 more. Some of the victims were children.

He has a long rap sheet and a number of pending cases. Brooks’ most recent court appearance came on Nov. 5 for charges including reckless endangerment, battery, domestic abuse, resisting arrest and bail jumping. He was out on $1,000 bail for those charges at the time of the attack.

In July 2020, police charged him with three other felonies – including reckless endangerment and being a felon in possession of a firearm. He’s also listed as a Tier 2 registered sex offender in Nevada.

A background check from Wisconsin’s Department of Justice came back with over 50 pages of charges against Brooks stretching back decades. In 1999 he received his first felony conviction for taking part in an aggravated battery – for which he received three years of probation, records show.

Link or it stink?

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

And elections all across the country are showing that 1/6 is not even a blip in why people vote.   Despite the efforts of the left to make it into something beyond a group of rioters  armed insurrectionists who are now or soon will be made to pay the  a very small price for their near-treasonous actions.  

FIFY

I sure seem to fix a lot of your posts. 

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

And elections all across the country are showing that 1/6 is not even a blip in why people vote.   Despite the efforts of the left to make it into something beyond a group of rioters who are now or soon will be made to pay the price for their actions.  

Despite the efforts of the Right to make 9/11 into something beyond just a group of middle East church goers who who were made to pay the price for their actions.

1 hour ago, hasher said:

A knife in the wrong hands can do much damage.  Hand guns are designed to kill people.  Assault rifles were designed for war.  

I'm heading out now in my B2 bomber to keep the neighborhood safe.

The right of The People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed! 

flame-thrower-1-1024x773.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You should wake up and start reading where you left off the day before.  A link was provided hours ago.  Every major news source has it.  

Thanks.  I’m not sure what she was babbling about. Even the police named him 4 hours ago. 

35 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

Thanks Sol.

information at last.

Wait you consider twitter a valid news source but reject the police department where this happened.  For starters he is facing 5 counts of deliberate 1st degree murder. 

47 minutes ago, Nice! said:

FIFY

I sure seem to fix a lot of your posts. 

You are not fixing anything.  If they are charged with insurrection I imagine the level of punishment will reflect that.   What you and the other elk do not understand is most Americans look at what happened in Major cities last year as just as serious as what happened 1/6.   The damage from arson looting and destruction for exceeded what happened 1/6. And in many cases was a lot more visible.   In cities around the country DA’s are dropping charges against the rioters in those cases.   I agree that what happened was serious and deserves no leniency, but I also believe those that set fires, killed and assaulted citizens across the country do not deserve a pass.   I expect more and more people are starting to agree with me.  Columbia SC just elected a Republican in a city that is solidly democratic.

There it is!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Wait you consider twitter a valid news source but reject the police department where this happened.  For starters he is facing 5 counts of deliberate 1st degree murder. 

yep, sounds like a good start. More to come I'm sure. 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You are not fixing anything.  If they are charged with insurrection I imagine the level of punishment will reflect that.   What you and the other elk do not understand is most Americans look at what happened in Major cities last year as just as serious as what happened 1/6.   The damage from arson looting and destruction for exceeded what happened 1/6. And in many cases was a lot more visible.   In cities around the country DA’s are dropping charges against the rioters in those cases.   I agree that what happened was serious and deserves no leniency, but I also believe those that set fires, killed and assaulted citizens across the country do not deserve a pass.   I expect more and more people are started me to agree with me.  Columbia SC just elected a Republican in a city that is solidly democratic.

You are making a national item out of local issues. If you (or Columbia, SC) have an issue with your local DA, the place to address it, is, guess what? Locally.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

What you and the other elk do not understand is most Americans Fox News viewers look at what happened in Major cities last year as just as serious as what happened 1/6. 

FIFY again.

Equating a protest that supports civil rights (even a violent one) with an attempt to undermine the legal and constitutionally-mandated counting of a free and fair election for the purposes of changing the outcome does not compute. It's just another one of your elk's whataboutisms.

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It was only a matter of time. Gin up an improper motive and release the bullshitters to spread the bullshit. 

The troll farms couldn't even take a day off after the vigilante case ended.  I hope they get time and half or something.

54 minutes ago, Mark K said:

The right of The People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed! 

flame-thrower-1-1024x773.jpeg

Where can I get one?   It looks perfect for sanitizing the feed truck.   

16 hours ago, benwynn said:

These details should be noted by those treating this shit as part of the score of a fucking ball game.

I'm starting to think that, as a species nation, we just aren't wired right. 

FTFY

54 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

The troll farms couldn't even take a day off after the vigilante case ended.  I hope they get time and half or something.

I'd be happy to see them get time. 7-10 years sounds good.

The damage from arson looting and destruction for exceeded what happened 1/6. And in many cases was a lot more visible.

What price do you put on democracy? Some have given their life for it. The insurrectionists thought they were defending it, but were wrong.

Stop trying to minimise the failed insurrection.

3 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Umm, the DA says his bond was too low. Isn't it his/her team that requests the bond amount?  Certainly does seem like a failure to keep a guy out of prison, but you can't try someone on their future crimes. 

He had an outstanding warrant for sexual assault on a minor. But they let him out.  He has a 50 page rap sheet.  

2 minutes ago, Ncik said:

What price do you put on democracy? Some have given their life for it. The insurrectionists thought they were defending it, but were wrong.

He doesn’t give a shit about our republic.

3 minutes ago, Ncik said:

I’m not,  I said when someone is charged for insurrection throw the book at theM.     But just like the majority of  BLM protesters are peaceful the same applies in an even smaller percentage of those engaged in the 1/6 riots as part of the GOP wanting to overthrow the government.   

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He had an outstanding warrant for sexual assault on a minor. But they let him out.  He has a 50 page rap sheet.  

No debate from me, or likely anyone else. A shit that deserves life in prison. 

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I’m not,  I said when someone is charged for insurrection throw the book at theM.     But just like the majority of  BLM protesters are peaceful the same applies in an even smaller percentage of those engaged in the 1/6 riots as part of the GOP wanting to overthrow the government.   

Every Republican who believes that Trump really won the 202 election wants to overthrow the gov't

- DSK

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Yes you are.

9 minutes ago, Ncik said:

January 6 was wrong on all levels there was a small group that crossed the line and thought they could force a change.   The left is trying to condemn half the country for the actions of a few.  Meanwhile looters are openly robbing department stores with little to no action by the authorities.   Which do you think most people think is a higher priority.   Stick to the armed insurrection mantra.  It is falling on more and more deaf ears.   Republicans clearly don’t care, independents are rapidly not caring even moderate Democrats are tired of the mantra that it was worse than 911.  Doesn’t bother me if the left wants to beat that drum. 

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Every Republican who believes that Trump really won the 202 election wants to overthrow the gov't

- DSK

Plenty of Democrats think Hillary would have won if the Russians hadn’t stole  it for Trump. 

January 6 was wrong on all levels there was a small group that crossed the line and thought they could force a change.   The left is trying to condemn half the country for the actions of a few.  Meanwhile looters are openly robbing department stores with little to no action by the authorities.   Which do you think most people think is a higher priority.   Stick to the armed insurrection mantra.  It is falling on more and more deaf ears.   Republicans clearly don’t care, independents are rapidly not caring even moderate Democrats are tired of the mantra that it was worse than 911.  Doesn’t bother me if the left wants to beat that drum. 

I'm sorry, do you want to send the Feds in to defend Louis Vuitton? Is that your answer?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ncik said:

Yes you are.

Nope just not buying the hype that it was some serious threat to our democracy.   They did not execute an unarmed girl who was surrounded by the  police at the time that was a coward who hid behind his badge. 

Nope just not buying the hype that it was some serious threat to our democracy.   They did not execute an unarmed girl who was surrounded by the  police at the time.  

So, Feds enforcing the law at the Capitol = Bad

But bring in the national guard to nordstroms?

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Nope just not buying the hype that it was some serious threat to our democracy.

See, you are minimising it again. You need to have a reality check. Go watch more failed insurrection videos, and when you're done, find some more.

Your democracy was minutes and metres away from the end of a noose.

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:
9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Plenty of Democrats think Hillary would have won if the Russians hadn’t stole  it for Trump. 

Nice whataboutism, but AFAIK the fact of Russian interference for Trump is not disputed by anybody familiar with the facts.  Did it swing the whole election? I don't think so, Hillary did a shitty job and Comey's last minute announcement he's investigating her didn't help any. Aside from that, it wouldn't have mattered without a blue wave. A Republican Congress would have impeached Hillary for using email on Day 2.

2 minutes ago, Ncik said:
7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Nope just not buying the hype that it was some serious threat to our democracy.

See, you are minimising it again. You need to have a reality check. Go watch more failed insurrection videos, and when you're done, find some more.

He could ask former VP Pence how serious a threat it was.

Joker appears to be a believer that DEMOCRAT=BAD and that any Democrat vote is fraud. He may well see installing Trump as President-For-Life  and murdering a bunch of Democratic and RINO Congresscritters as a good path forward for "our democracy." If you remember our Dog, he was raving about how wonderful it would be if the USA followed Hungary's example of having a leader like Orban, who has since become a darling of the gold-statue boys at CPAC.

- DSK

Nope just not buying the hype that it was some serious threat to our democracy.   They did not execute an unarmed girl who was surrounded by the  police at the time that was a coward who hid behind his badge. 

So if I break into your house you should just lie down?  No peace officers should try to keep the peace.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

So, Feds enforcing the law at the Capitol = Bad

But bring in the national guard to nordstroms?

Did I say that?  You talked about the national guard.   I’d be content if local law enforcement did their job. 
As to the execution of Ashli Babbitt I didn’t feel that it was an execution until I saw several angles of the shot.    The guy that shot her broke every rule of deadly force.   If he was a cop on the street he would be on his way to prison. 

You mean Ashlii with two I’s?  She’s from San Diego so she definitely rides a skateboard.  Deserved to die.

there was a news story about an unarmed man who was executed by a coward who hid behind his jr lifeguard badge.  You seemed very fond of that coward.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ncik said:

Not a chance.  Are you another foreigner?  

16 minutes ago, hasher said:

So if I break into your house you should just lie down?  No peace officers should try to keep the peace.

I hate to point out the fact that it’s the peoples house.  Should they have broken in no.  Should a cop panic and shoot an unarmed person with no warning when on both sides of her were armed capital police and secret service agents.  She was no threat.  

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I hate to point out the fact that it’s the peoples house.  Should they have broken in no.  Should a cop panic and shoot an unarmed person with no warning when on both sides of her were armed capital police and secret service agents.  She was no threat.  

She and others broke a window in a barricaded portion of the hallway, in which Congress persons were being protected.  This was after they broke into the building.

She was trying to climb through the barricade.  She had no fucking business on the other side of that barricade.

I hate to point out the fact that it’s the peoples house.  Should they have broken in no.  Should a cop panic and shot an unarmed person with no warning when on both sides of her were armed capital police and secret service agents.  She was no threat.  

Wrong. The mob was a threat... a threat to the lives of the elected officials, a threat to the life of the vice president, a threat to democracy and freedom itself. She was the first part of the mob that came through that door. Shooting her slowed down the mob from coming through that door.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Wrong. The mob was a threat... a threat to the lives of the elected officials, a threat to the life of the vice president, a threat to democracy and freedom itself. She was the first part of the mob that came through that door. Shooting her slowed down the mob from coming through that door.

I've heard folks like The Joker dismiss this because there were law enforcement officers on the outside of that barricade.  Of course, they were hopelessly outnumbered and doing their best to keep a lid on it.  If one of them had drawn a weapon, it would have been a bloodbath.  The police would've been murdered, and The Joker would be blaming the police.

2 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Not what the video shows.  Three armed cops with M16 on her left a plain clothes officer to her right.  
One of the cops yells gun as the guy on the other side of the wall extends his arm and shot her with no warning no “freeze”, no “stop  or l’ll shoot.”  

The cop looked extended and fired.  That is murder unless you are a black cop being protected by the left, to protect the narrative of she deserved to die. 

Such bullshit. VIPs down the hall.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I've heard folks like The Joker dismiss this because there were law enforcement officers on the outside of that barricade.  Of course, they were hopelessly outnumbered and doing their best to keep a lid on it.  If one of them had drawn a weapon, it would have been a bloodbath.  The police would've been murdered, and The Joker would be blaming the police.

What barricade?   Clearly you haven’t seen the video.  And their Guns couldn’t be drawn as you put it they were M16 rifles 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

One of the cops yells gun as the guy on the other side of the wall extends his arm and shot her with no warning no “freeze”, no “stop  or l’ll shoot.”  

Sorry, dude.  It doesn't work that way.  The VP was on the other side of that door.  If someone yells "GUN" anywhere near the top guys, the Secret Service doesn't yell freeze or stop or any of that shit. They shoot to kill to immediately stop the threat.  The Cap po-LEECE there also are another line of defense for the Secret Service when there is a principle in the building.  Ashlii was stoopid for coming through the barrier.  She paid for that stoopidity with her life.  Debunking the common notion that there is no cure for stoopid.  Just saying.

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Sorry, dude.  It doesn't work that way.  The VP was on the other side of that door.  If someone yells "GUN" anywhere near the top guys, the Secret Service doesn't yell freeze or stop or any of that shit. They shoot to kill to immediately stop the threat.  The Cap po-LEECE there also are another line of defense for the Secret Service when there is a principle in the building.  Ashlii was stoopid for coming through the barrier.  She paid for that stoopidity with her life.  Debunking the common notion that there is no cure for stoopid.  Just saying.

Everyone that stormed the building with her should have met the same fate. Storming the nation’s Capitol when the entire legislative branch (and part of the Executive) is in joint session? They should have all met the same seditionist fate as trAshlii. Btw, fuck Ashli Babbitt. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

First off he was not secret service.  Second he was not protecting the VP.  The time frame shows Pence was  in another part of the building when that happened.  How about as part of the investigation before they simply clear him of all charges. 

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Everyone that stormed the building with her should have met the same fate. Storming the nation’s Capitol when the entire legislative branch (and part of the Executive) is in joint session? They should have all met the same seditionist fate as trAshlii. Btw, fuck Ashli Babbitt. 

You are a sick motherfucker.  Your problem is no one would ever fuck you or marry you for that matter. 

9 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Jokes not even trying anymore.  The cop was a coward? (Back the blue!)  The attempted insurrection was no big deal?  The vigilante case.  He’s gone full Q.

Yep. More feds to stop the shoplifters! Lock up, well, everyone! But that Ashli, what a sweetheart. Didn’t mean to hurt nobody.