Shit SUV plows through crowd at Christmas parade in WI

Just now, The Joker said:

A doorway. 

You really try hard to excuse the inexcusable and minimize.

I have no doubt you would be singing a different tune if it were a BLM protester who decided to smash the glass and try to climb through, only to get shot.

• Like 1
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who on the left is equivalent to Trump, a sitting president whose words to the crowd were quoted by those who stormed the Capitol?  And please stop equating honesty with the right: it’s a laughab

I think riots are the result of racism exerted through financial institutions, hiring practices, business models, judicial systems and police/ law enforcement actions. The violence and destructio

Not taboo at all. I'm interested in hearing opinions. You used the word "executed," referring to her being shot dead. She was climbing thru a window that she and her pals had just finished breaki

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You really try hard to excuse the inexcusable and minimize.

I have no doubt you would be singing a different tune if it were a BLM protester who decided to smash the glass and try to climb through, only to get shot.

Read my full post.  I bumped submit before I was done. 

as to your second point as would you if a cop shot an unarmed BLM protestor climbing throw a courthouse window. 

19 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Sol thinks every person that illegally entered the capital building, that day deserved to be killed.  No arrests, no detaining, no due proces, just fucking open fire until they are all dead.   That is the insanity of the left.  That he is actually an officer of the court is amazing. 

Sounds like a Quentin Tarantino film.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Did this legal review you read indicate the officer "overreacted"?  Or, is that your editorial comment?

The officer was behind a locked doorway that was intended to keep the insurrectionists from gaining access to elected officials.  The sworn duty of the officer was to protect the Congresspersons.  

Ashlii Babbitt decided she cared not about gaining access to a building without permission.  Then, she decided this next obstacle in getting to the Reps was not going to stop her.  She paid a hefty price for that choice.

Personal responsibility used to be a big thing with Republicans.

Had the line Ashlii Babbitt crossed been drawn at the perimeter barricades, nobody would have entered the building. Once her blood was spilled, the bullshitters around her got a dose of reality and nobody else ventured across the line. The same thing would have happened had that line been drawn outside of the building. 
Those people were sent to eliminate or otherwise neutralize the Legislative Branch while they were in joint session. Fuck all of them. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, The Joker said:

as to your second point as would you if a cop shot an unarmed BLM protestor climbing throw a courthouse window. 

Those officers were not defending a used car lot when they shot Ashli. I believe you may know that.

58 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Never said that.  I have said from early November that Trump lost.  Why is asking questions about an unarmed protestor getting shot suddenly taboo?  

Not taboo at all. I'm interested in hearing opinions. You used the word "executed," referring to her being shot dead.

She was climbing thru a window that she and her pals had just finished breaking, to get into the chamber where the Vice President was. She was leading an armed mob chanting death threats, and was warned repeatedly.

The officer who shot her was preventing an assassination attempt.

- DSK

• Like 4
14 hours ago, The Joker said:

Plenty of Democrats think Hillary would have won if the Russians hadn’t stole  it for Trump. 

Hillary got the popular vote.  All things aside.  That's winning.....  so thinking a truth is bad??  

14 hours ago, The Joker said:

January 6 was wrong on all levels there was a small group that crossed the line and thought they could force a change.   The left is trying to condemn half the country for the actions of a few.  Meanwhile looters are openly robbing department stores with little to no action by the authorities.   Which do you think most people think is a higher priority.   Stick to the armed insurrection mantra.  It is falling on more and more deaf ears.   Republicans clearly don’t care, independents are rapidly not caring even moderate Democrats are tired of the mantra that it was worse than 911.  Doesn’t bother me if the left wants to beat that drum. 

I think riots are the result of racism exerted through financial institutions, hiring practices, business models, judicial systems and police/ law enforcement actions.

The violence and destruction was done adjacent to the BLM protests. Some folks crossed over and took part in both, but BLM and lefty politicians rejected associations with violence and decried the destruction.

If Republicans would disavow those who stormed the Capitol, support efforts to determine who led those efforts and worked to ensure it didn’t happen again, then we could state equivalency.

But Tucker Carlson, Roger Stone, Trump, MTG, Gaetz, Hawley and the other leaders have the GOP defending the “political prisoners” as those who love the country to much  to allow the election to be stolen.

They fundraise, advertise, and in other ways profit from spreading lies while instigating MORE violence and weakening our democratic institutions.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I think riots are the result of racism exerted through financial institutions, hiring practices, business models, judicial systems and police/ law enforcement actions.

The violence and destruction was done adjacent to the BLM protests. Some folks crossed over and took part in both, but BLM and lefty politicians rejected associations with violence and decried the destruction.

If Republicans would disavow those who stormed the Capitol, support efforts to determine who led those efforts and worked to ensure it didn’t happen again, then we could state equivalency.

But Tucker Carlson, Roger Stone, Trump, MTG, Gaetz, Hawley and the other leaders have the GOP defending the “political prisoners” as those who love the country to much  to allow the election to be stolen.

They fundraise, advertise, and in other ways profit from spreading lies while instigating MORE violence and weakening our democratic institutions.

The RWNJs all believe that BLM protestors -are- rioters and looters, because that's what Cucker Tarlson and Fox and OAN and InfoWars etc etc keep shouting at them. And their elected leaders (who would be happy to do away with elections) keep stoking the fire.

- DSK

• Like 1
On 11/21/2021 at 11:13 PM, benwynn said:

These details should be noted by those treating this shit as part of the score of a fucking ball game.

On 11/22/2021 at 4:36 AM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

So if it was a white Trump supporter driving into a crowd of tinted people none of that would be relevant and in future no leftist will ever bring up anything on the background of offender?

22 hours ago, benwynn said:

See?

7 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

When a car went into a crowd at Charlottesville all the leftists in ths forum used that as a point scoring part of the ball game. This thread will not be as huge as the Charlottesville thread.

Should we downplay this as a mostly peaceful Sunday drive?

Why do you feel compelled to make my point?  I appreciate you proving it, but I think we all get it already.

44 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

For every Tucker there is a Rev Al for every GOP politician there is a matching hardliner from the left.  

I fully disavow what happened on Jan 6.  I have some questions about the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.  But overall I have no problem with the charges or sentences.  

The same cannot be said about the charges and sentences of the criminal element embedded in the BLM movement.   

It is not one sided and my point was most Americans view the looting and burning of their cities as a bigger threat than what happened on Jan 6 

That was one incident involving a right wing protest that became a riot. 
The left wing is still having flash mobs openly looting across the country 

I have yet to hear loud condemnation about what is happening from the politicians representing the looters, just excuse. 

5 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Are you still rambling on about an event that happened 4 years ago? 

No.  I am quoting somebody else who did.  

If you no understanding of how a forum works, you should consider doing something else. 

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

For every Tucker there is a Rev Al for every GOP politician there is a matching hardliner from the left.  

I fully disavow what happened on Jan 6.  I have some questions about the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.  But overall I have no problem with the charges or sentences.  

The same cannot be said about the charges and sentences of the criminal element embedded in the BLM movement.   

It is not one sided and my point was most Americans view the looting and burning of their cities as a bigger threat than what happened on Jan 6 

I have yet to hear loud condemnation about what is happening from the politicians representing the looters, just excuse. 

False equivalence.   Pretending actions by both sides are equal is just bullshit.  

The actions by agitators (many were right wing) at BLM protests were wrong.  The fires, the looting, the damage was wrong.  And, you would be hard pressed to find leaders who are defending such actions.

Now, the same cannot be said of the January 6 Insurrection.  You have leaders on the right lining up to dismiss and defend the perpetrators.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

False equivalence.   Pretending actions by both sides are equal is just bullshit.  

The actions by agitators (many were right wing) at BLM protests were wrong.  The fires, the looting, the damage was wrong.  And, you would be hard pressed to find leaders who are defending such actions.

Good morning, Mr. BD.  Here is your coffee.  Our special today is the Maxine Waters Quote Omelet.  Your right wing waiter will be bringing it you momentarily.  Enjoy your coffee while you wait.

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Now, the same cannot be said of the January 6 Insurrection.  You have leaders on the right lining up to dismiss and defend the perpetrators.

It’s not a false equivalence to honest Americans the left has been protesting trying to shut down government action for decades

It’s not a false equivalence to honest Americans the left has been protesting trying to shut down government action for decades

You are saying actions by the two sides are the same.  

30 minutes ago, The Joker said:

It's not a 1:1 ratio, and you know it.  Sure, there are folks on the left who excuse actions by the left.  But, pretending that this happens with the frequency and uniformity exhibited by the right is just plain delusional.

27 minutes ago, benwynn said:

How do you know the political affiliation of those participating in flash mobs?  

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Educated guess.  

That this is part of the inventory of your beliefs suggests a problem.

Just now, chum said:

Silence speaks loudly. Bullshit even louder, in some cases...

https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110938/documents/HHRG-116-JU00-20200728-SD037.pdf

Are you of the opinion, like The Joker, that there is a 1:1 ratio?

The folks on the left have largely repudiated the criminal actions that occurred in the BLM protests.  

The absence of similar criticism from the right regarding January 6 is remarkable.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Are you of the opinion, like The Joker, that there is a 1:1 ratio?

The folks on the left have largely repudiated the criminal actions that occurred in the BLM protests.  

The absence of similar criticism from the right regarding January 6 is remarkable.

Bullshit they have not repudiated anything.  They fucking call it justified Local leaders tell the police to back off and let them riot 

8 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

When a car went into a crowd at Charlottesville all the leftists in ths forum used that as a point scoring part of the ball game. This thread will not be as huge as the Charlottesville thread.

Should we downplay this as a mostly peaceful Sunday drive?

Why are you trying to make this incident political?

Charlottesville clearly was. This isn't. That's where the false equivalency lies.

• Like 1
Just now, chum said:

You said I would be hard pressed, I was not.

Fair enough.  There are those on either side who will excuse the actions of their team.

Some, like The Joker, want to pretend they are equal in that.

It's bullshit.

15 minutes ago, The Joker said:

So you think the flash mobs are Republican sure thing SherlockRepublican sure thing Sherlock

Where did I remotely suggest the party affiliation of flash mobs?   Did you mean to reply to somebody else?

Just now, chum said:

That’s you’re opinion, everybody has one.

Then, what is your opinion?  Are you in agreement with The Joker that "For every Tucker there is a Rev Al for every GOP politician there is a matching hardliner from the left."?

BLM  The State of Georgia moved the protest from Centennial Olympic Park.  (You know the place blown up by a white man filled with hate.)

There was no need to stop the assembly.  The mayor and chief of police were on the scene.  It had been peaceful until that point.  Forcibly being removed from a public park sparked unfortunate carnage.  The chief resigned and the mayor is not seeking re-election.  

The state authorities that ignited the event are fighting to out trump each other.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.  It's your underlying play every time.  Using the false equivalency that our guys are as bad as your guys...  They simply are not.   It's been proven over and over and over and over and over ad nauseam....  

3 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.  It's your underlying play every time.  Using the false equivalency that our guys are as bad as your guys...  They simply are not.   It's been proven over and over and over and over and over ad nauseam....  

correct your guys are worse 

11 minutes ago, chum said:
13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Then, what is your opinion?  Are you in agreement with The Joker that "For every Tucker there is a Rev Al for every GOP politician there is a matching hardliner from the left."?

I haven’t really considered that specific question, I was responding to your “hard pressed” comment.

Please do consider that question.  The Joker made clear he sees the two as equal.  How about you?

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You must be replying to some one else with that fact check.  Because I never said NOT A SINGLE DEMOCRAT 

That you see the two sides as equal and opposite makes clear your inability to see reality.

There are hundreds of folks in Congress who are denying what really happened on January 6.  Many of them were scared as it went down, and spoke out against it (initially), but are now more scared of getting on the bad side of The Former Guy.

The two are not even close to equal.

7 minutes ago, shaggy said:

You must be mistaking Joker for somebody who recognizes that there is such a thing as "reality," or that he'd give half a shit if he did recognize it. He's a Trumpalo. His main goal is to waste your time and enjoy your frustration and anger. Seeing America destroyed is just a little side item.

- DSK

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Why are you trying to make this incident political?

Charlottesville clearly was. This isn't. That's where the false equivalency lies.

Because it is political.  Why was he let out on a low bond?  Because crazy lefties like the squad have pushed for no cash bail or low bail to let these criminals out.   Whenever there is a crime involving guns we have a gun debate.  Why not a bail reform debate when someone gets out and murders 5 people with their car 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

WTF is "your guys"

Are you finding someone defending this POS who ran over folks?

You can find plenty defending the killing of libs, the attack on the Capitol, etc, etc, etc

As far as I can see, there's nothing political about it, except that the RWNM, with people like you, are trying to make it political. 

• Like 1

Because it is political.  Why was he let out on a low bond?  Because crazy lefties like the squad have pushed for no cash bail or low bail to let these criminals out.   Whenever there is a crime involving guns we have a gun debate.  Why not a bail reform debate when someone gets out and murders 5 people with their car 

Who in the "Squad" is from Wisconsin? None that I know of. Why don't you ask Wisconsinites, not known for being lefties, why?

Looks to me this is a Republican problem: 

image.thumb.png.571953153c641fab7e533b83b5d83231.png

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

WTF is "your guys"

Are you finding someone defending this POS who ran over folks?

You can find plenty defending the killing of libs, the attack on the Capitol, etc, etc, etc

As far as I can see, there's nothing political about it, except that the RWNM, with people like you, are trying to make it political. 

Exactly. Bullshitters are gonna try to bullshit it into something it isn’t, to turn Americans against each other after an event that should unite us. 

• Like 1

Tell me again how anything the right does  is worse than the Beath Act supported by members of the squad. 
The breath act

During an interview Monday with Axios reporter Jonathan Swan, Tlaib was pressed on her support for the BREATHE Act, which calls for the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services to create a "roadmap for prison abolition," including the "full decarceration of federal detention facilities within 10 years" and "a moratorium on all new federal prison, jail, immigrant and youth detention construction

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Tell me again how anything the right does  is worse than the Beath Act supported by members of the squad. 
The breath act

During an interview Monday with Axios reporter Jonathan Swan, Tlaib was pressed on her support for the BREATHE Act, which calls for the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services to create a "roadmap for prison abolition," including the "full decarceration of federal detention facilities within 10 years" and "a moratorium on all new federal prison, jail, immigrant and youth detention construction

Meh

Go fix the problem in Wisconsin. Fucking Republicans letting people out on bond. 

18 minutes ago, The Joker said:

*His* motivation for driving into a crowd wasn't political.

By your standard, every single thing that happens in society is political. That's some pretty low-bar logic going on there.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Exactly. Bullshitters are gonna try to bullshit it into something it isn’t, to turn Americans against each other after an event that should unite us. 

Coming from someone who feels every American that protested on Jan 6 should have been shot down 

27 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Meh

Go fix the problem in Wisconsin. Fucking Republicans letting people out on bond. 

It was the Democrat DA in Milwaukee That let him out.  Try again 

Interesting that suddenly when a Career criminal runs down a bunch of parade goers it’s a state thing.  Yet that didn’t apply to the Rittenhouse case.  Why was that political?  

17 minutes ago, Nice! said:

*His* motivation for driving into a crowd wasn't political.

By your standard, every single thing that happens in society is political. That's some pretty low-bar logic going on there.

Neither was Rittenhouse’s motivation political.  Where is the difference? 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Coming from someone who feels every American that protested tried to undermine the US government and democracy in general on Jan 6 should have been shot down 

FIFY, once again.

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

It was the Democrat DA in Milwaukee That let him out.  Try again 

Interesting that suddenly when a Career criminal runs down a bunch of parade goers it’s a state thing.  Yet that didn’t apply to the Rittenhouse case.  Why was that political?  

The Rittenhouse thing was ABSOLUTELY a state thing. He was charged with state crimes, and used the states definition of self defense as his defense. There was nothing national about it. Who said it was national?

As to politics, I didn't see the Rittenhouse thing as political until you had every RWNJ holding him up as the great defender of republican manhood. Tucker was embedded (ick) in his defense team. Noodle on that.

• Like 1

Who on the left is equivalent to Trump, a sitting president whose words to the crowd were quoted by those who stormed the Capitol? 

And please stop equating honesty with the right: it’s a laughable assertion given they ascribe to the disproven assertion that the election was stolen.

Seriously, the right has given up on relying on facts. Tucker is saying those jailed for flagrant violation of our laws, assaulting police and interrupting the peaceful transfer of power are “political prisoners”. He is normalizing violence to achieve political change.

Thats terrorism, btw.

As soon as GOP leaders embrace Liz Cheney and her role as their conscience, we can regard that party as once again valuing truth.

Until & unless? They can only be trusted to lie.

• Like 6

You fuckers are hilarious. Rittenhouse was an idiot, to which is not against the law. I was hoping for a lesser charge to stick as to not encourage idiots in the streets with guns... This other idiot was evading police and ran through a group of people, he will be held accountable, I hope. 

Neither were politically motivated but you fuck knuckles and the bullshitting media have to associate politics into everything... Who is driving division in today's world?   

Ashlii Babbitt deserved it.  Texas Realtor Karen deserved it.  Rittenhouse will live a poor miserable existence after his 15 min. are over.  The Georgia hillbillies will deserve it.  Jokers just too much of a pussy to act on all the bullshit he spews here for strangers the troll  farms tell him to love.  But if he ever sacked up he would deserve pain and suffering too.  Good riddance to white trash

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

You fuckers are hilarious. Rittenhouse was an idiot, to which is not against the law. I was hoping for a lesser charge to stick as to not encourage idiots in the streets with guns... This other idiot was evading police and ran through a group of people, he will be held accountable, I hope. 

Neither were politically motivated but you fuck knuckles and the bullshitting media have to associate politics into everything... Who is driving division in today's world?   

They guys who see Kyle as a hero. You know, fans of Tucker Carlson. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Well, to be fair..  It is basically 2 fuckers, and the rest of us are simply refuting the BS...  IMHO Rittenhouse was political after the fact...  Besides the kid being a total asshat for bringing a long gun to a riot.  The car??  Guy is black, guy had a record and was running from a domestic thing.  How is that political??  Now the black kid that just got busted for shooting into the white kids truck after they tried to run him off the road.. Not political until the nut jobs get involved Well... It's now Political/racial/fucked up...  No??  

2 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Well, to be fair..  It is basically 2 fuckers, and the rest of us are simply refuting the BS...  IMHO Rittenhouse was political after the fact...  Besides the kid being a total asshat for bringing a long gun to a riot.  The car??  Guy is black, guy had a record and was running from a domestic thing.  How is that political??  Now the black kid that just got busted for shooting into the white kids truck after they tried to run him off the road.. Not political until the nut jobs get involved Well... It's now Political/racial/fucked up...  No??  

I think we are in violent agreement... Yes, completely fucked up. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, The Joker said:

I try really hard Joker to listen to your POV. But when you write shit like this it's throw hands in the air time. 

• The remedy for the BLM protests is to stop killing black people under barely warranted circumstances.
  • The remedy for Jan 6 is hand over a fucking country.

And you seriously think the BLM protests were worse? Or is it simply the red mist descending and you're just lashing out with some bullshit snarky response you don't really mean? 

Cos even from a simpletons point of view .. that comment is just waaay out there. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

I try really hard Joker to listen to your POV. But when you write shit like this it's throw hands in the air time. 

• The remedy for the BLM protests is to stop killing black people under barely warranted circumstances.

And you seriously think the BLM protests were worse? Or is it simply the red mist descending and you're just lashing out with some bullshit snarky response you don't really mean? 

Cos even from a simpletons point of view .. that comment is just waaay out there. 

It was a snide remark to those that think only one side has fucked up politicians.  The BLM protests were not a problem I was at a few.   But once some of them became riots attacking the police,  burning public buildings and looting stores it was no longer a protest.   The same for Jan 6.  There were thousands attending that day only a small percent actually became violent and invaded the capital.  Those people should be arrested tried and convicted.   I’m not saying they are equal in what happened, but a crime is a crime and while justice is being served with the Jan 6 rioters.  It is not being applied to many of the violent offenders that rioted last summer. 

12 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

It's way out there, but it's who they are.  No actual ideas of their own, no answers, no identity other than what they are told to say by other people.  It's a straight up cult.  The good thing is they are irrelevant.  You can't run a country by tweet.  Staffers actually have to write laws, justice needs to be litigated with a paper trail, decisions need to be made.  We saw this clearly the previous four years with the laziest Government in US history.  They were the class clown who tried to a fake a speech without reading the book.  So they're loud and obnoxious and look stupid with their hats and flags and draw attention to themselves, but actual work is being done quietly by the adults now.  Unfortunately we'll probably have to audit the remedial class again for awhile and sit through the spitball wars and whoopie cushions while nothing gets done.

4 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

It's way out there, but it's who they are.  No actual ideas of their own, no answers, no identity other than what they are told to say by other people.  It's a straight up cult.  The good thing is they are irrelevant.  You can't run a country by tweet.  Staffers actually have to write laws, justice needs to be litigated with a paper trail, decisions need to be made.  We saw this clearly the previous four years with the laziest Government in US history.  They were the class clown who tried to a fake a speech without reading the book.  So they're loud and obnoxious and look stupid with their hats and flags and draw attention to themselves, but actual work is being done quietly by the adults now.  Unfortunately we'll probably have to audit the remedial class again for awhile and sit through the spitball wars and whoopie cushions while nothing gets done.

Tell the class about the Great Gatsby…. The Great Gatsby… he was, uh, great!

12 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I’m not saying they are equal in what happened, but a crime is a crime and while justice is being served with the Jan 6 rioters.  It is not being applied to many of the violent offenders that rioted last summer. 

Why do you say this? Local jurisdictions prosecute or not depending on their fact pattern, etc. Do you want federal charges for local crimes? Big gov't much?

43 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

The BLM riots were worse, and they are a false narrative.  If you are a violent criminal in America, you are more likely to be killed by police if you are white than if you are black.

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Why do you say this? Local jurisdictions prosecute or not depending on their fact pattern, etc. Do you want federal charges for local crimes? Big gov't much?

It's what FOX tells their audience. 

9 minutes ago, jzk said:

The BLM riots were worse, and they are a false narrative.  If you are a violent criminal in America, you are more likely to be killed by police if you are white than if you are black.

I'm sure you have a cite for that stat. 

Just now, roundthebuoys said:

Well math comes into that equation a little.

I'm guessing he screwed up in his language. "More Likely" implies your risk as a % of the criminals. Not the absolute number. Now, if he said "more white criminals were shot than black criminals" I'd still want proof, but it's reasonable on it's face. "More likely" means it's a higher rate for whites, and I find that really hard to believe. 

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

I'm guessing he screwed up in his language. "More Likely" implies your risk as a % of the criminals. Not the absolute number. Now, if he said "more white criminals were shot than black criminals" I'd still want proof, but it's reasonable on it's face. "More likely" means it's a higher rate for whites, and I find that really hard to believe. 

Right.  Who knows where he is coming from.

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

What are the teams and what is the score?

I know the uniforms at least.  Rittenhouse wears a tie and stands behind the judge uncuffed watching videos,  SUV guy just got marched into the courtroom in a bulletproof vest, handcuffed and masked.  

16 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

I know the uniforms at least.  Rittenhouse wears a tie and stands behind the judge uncuffed watching videos,  SUV guy just got marched into the courtroom in a bulletproof vest, handcuffed and masked.  

White privilege?

25 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Yes, the language was fine.  If you are a man in America, you are way more likely to be killed by police than if you are a woman.  Systemic sexism?

• Like 1