Jump to content

COVID the saviour...


Recommended Posts

Logically if we put covid in context of the world's issues and how to solve them, then it is our saviour. Just take global warming , habitat and animal destruction, shortage of food, wars, crime, poverty ...they're all linked to human " over population" and greed.

 

If we were to eliminate one species to save the planet that species would have to be the most dangerous species ...humans.

 Maybe Covid was brought to this world to eliminate the week, feeble, overweight, unhealthy...whatever.

After all we are not selective when we kill things so why should the Earth  be selective when it kills us.

Maybe what doesn't kill us makes a stronger and what kills us eliminates future issues.

 

Maybe the vaccination is a problem by keeping these vulnerable people alive and the population of the world high and unsustainable.

If humans weren't so greedy they would see that death of our loved ones is a small price to pay to save a planet that's bigger than all of us and our egos.

Maybe it's payback for all of destruction that humans have caused.

Reducing humans influence on earth cannot be better achieved than simply reducing humans.

At some point it has to happen. The earlier the better.

Nothing focused us to what is important more than nearing death...   But greedy humans will never give up thier vices, assets, greed and filth, for saving the planet...

 

... And sadly post the COVID washup we will return to our origindms of greed, ignorance, and destruction of our one and only planet.

Stop living for the moment and live for a better future. 

Everybody says we need to change  I say bullshit!

It is never about change.. never!...   change is a nothing word with no intrinsic value other than delayed deception.

It's about improvement... Letter by letter, word by word, day by day, attitude by attitude.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, NZL32 said:

Logically if we put covid in context of the world's issues and how to solve them, then it is our saviour. Just take global warming , habitat and animal destruction, shortage of food, wars, crime, poverty ...they're all linked to human " over population" and greed.

 

If we were to eliminate one species to save the planet that species would have to be the most dangerous species ...humans.

 Maybe Covid was brought to this world to eliminate the week, feeble, overweight, unhealthy...whatever.

After all we are not selective when we kill things so why should the Earth  be selective when it kills us.

Maybe what doesn't kill us makes a stronger and what kills us eliminates future issues.

 

Maybe the vaccination is a problem by keeping these vulnerable people alive and the population of the world high and unsustainable.

If humans weren't so greedy they would see that death of our loved ones is a small price to pay to save a planet that's bigger than all of us and our egos.

Maybe it's payback for all of destruction that humans have caused.

Reducing humans influence on earth cannot be better achieved than simply reducing humans.

At some point it has to happen. The earlier the better.

Nothing focused us to what is important more than nearing death...   But greedy humans will never give up thier vices, assets, greed and filth, for saving the planet...

 

... And sadly post the COVID washup we will return to our origindms of greed, ignorance, and destruction of our one and only planet.

Stop living for the moment and live for a better future. 

Everybody says we need to change  I say bullshit!

It is never about change.. never!...   change is a nothing word with no intrinsic value other than delayed deception.

It's about improvement... Letter by letter, word by word, day by day, attitude by attitude.

 

 

 

Quote

"I've been 15 years trying to stop the trees from being cut down, from trying to rearrange the lifestyle of a bunch of people who don't want to change. But they're gonna change because a cold wind is blowing. You're gonna change or else there's going to be no life left on the planet Earth."

Someone said something similar many years ago

Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got 3% of our old growth forest left here in British Columbia because the logging companies can't wait for the 2nd growth to come in - they need profits now.  Meanwhile the government has mobilized the police to put down the citizen rebellion against cutting down the last of the old growth.  There is a separate citizen's rebellion against the expanded fossil fuel pipelines - again the police have been mobilized to put it down.  

The loudest proponents of the continued destruction are the people who make money from it - loggers, construction workers, etc. but there are some within their ranks who question what they are doing.  

This week, journalists were arrested while covering one of the rebellions.  That is a new strategy by the police - make it impossible for the world to see what they are doing.

Separately, a storm unprecendented in history flooded the food basket of the province in the Fraser Valley and damaged beyond easy repair all the highways to the east and north in and out of Vancouver.

We are in a world of shit and circling the drain, but people won't wake up if it means changing the way they do things.  They won't change until they are forced to. 

Covid could be our saviour, if we had learned to work together from it.  Unfortunately what covid has demonstrated is our inability to do just that.  A large proportion of the population is just too selfish to act in a way that benefits everyone.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EYESAILOR said:

Someone said something similar many years ago

Ummmm, he didnt actually kill Sharon Tate but he gave the orders. Unlike you couch potatoes who hope that covid will do the heavy lifting, he took matters into his own hands ...so to speak.

Link to post
Share on other sites

>7 billion on a planet that ~2 billion could live on well

we are just one species

we are the top species on the planet and as such deserve some special consideration .. maybe 10% of it for our own to do with as we responsibly please

but the other 90% of it needs to be reserved for the rest of the species

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, phill_nz said:

>7 billion on a planet that ~2 billion could live on well

we are just one species

we are the top species on the planet and as such deserve some special consideration .. maybe 10% of it for our own to do with as we responsibly please

but the other 90% of it needs to be reserved for the rest of the species

 

I mean, I think New Zealand is an obvious spot to start off with returning it to the rest of the species. There are not many humans there, it is relatively unspoiled and the species would be safe there far away from the nearest humans. The existing humans could be easily eliminated and no one would miss them.

Canada is sort of similar and could be turned into a vast National Park managed by the USA.

Then eliminate the French , for obvious reasons. Except keep Bordeaux and the Champagne region for wine production and Nice and St Tropez for vacations but staffed with Italian waiters and waitresses .

Russia has been an abject failure so could be returned to the other species without any real impact on the global economy. It would have the added benefit of freeing up dock space in St Tropez by getting rid of the oligarch's mega yachts.

However to make a real dent on eliminating 5bn you have to consider China or India. India is probably the easier option because they would put up less of a fight.  The Delta variant took the edge off but you would really need an Epsilon variant blended with Anthrax, Smallpox and Ebola?

The challenge is going to be avoiding being unfairly branded as nutjobs as you advocate the benefits of your plan of  population reduction thru deliberate disease.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Covid deaths, worldwide ~5.2M

Population world ~7.9B

5.2M / 7.9B = 0.06%

We're gonna need a lot more virulent pandemic.  However,  umm you go first. I'll wait over there.
 

Totally agree on making NZ a LOTR theme park. Employees would be on short term contracts of max 6 months and then must leave for 2 years. Don't want them getting attached to the place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Zonker said:

Totally agree on making NZ a LOTR theme park. Employees would be on short term contracts of max 6 months and then must leave for 2 years. Don't want them getting attached to the place.

My proposal was to turn Canada into the theme park and just empty NZ of any human inhabitants.

We would not have to worry about employees getting attached to Saskatchewan

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EYESAILOR said:

I mean, I think New Zealand is an obvious spot to start off with returning it to the rest of the species. There are not many humans there, it is relatively unspoiled and the species would be safe there far away from the nearest humans. The existing humans could be easily eliminated and no one would miss them.

we have done a lot more damage than you think

and just for the argument .. nz is one of the places we should be living .. far less resources required to keep dwellings at healthy temps than most of the usa / planet 24/7/365

 

starting to head towards 2 billion is far more important than how fast we get there

obviously the faster the better .. but stopping the rise is still the most important part

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

and just for the argument .. nz is one of the places we should be living .. far less resources required to keep dwellings at healthy temps than most of the usa / planet 24/7/365

starting to head towards 2 billion is far more important than how fast we get there

obviously the faster the better .. but stopping the rise is still the most important part

Well why shouldn't the other species be allowed somewhere with healthy temperatures?  My salamander might like NZ.

I think if we are going to use disease to bring the population down to 2 billion, the sooner we get on with it the better. If something doesn't taste good, no point in nibbling.

We'll need something with a wider efficacy than Covid 19 which predominately kills older people. Older people are going to die anyway and if we are going to slash the population we really need something that kills children and young people We need to decimate the children before we waste resources on teaching and training them. We need to get rid of young adults before they have children and nullify all our hard won progress.

Here's an idea. According to Dr. Tess Lawrie, the covid vaccine is fatal for young adults and children. We should vaccinate all the children and young adults with 3 doses of mRNA vaccine. KSFB wont complain that this is dangerous because that is exactly the point.  We might want to have some Cholera handy as a back up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EYESAILOR said:

My proposal was to turn Canada into the theme park and just empty NZ of any human inhabitants.

We would not have to worry about employees getting attached to Saskatchewan

Would make more sense to have the US as a theme park but that would spread 300 million + people often not of the desirable sort to other places. (Where did I put my purple ink?)

Seriously though the world is moving towards zero population growth and eventually to population decline. The problem is that demographic transition to fertility rates below 2.1 is a slow process measured in many decades. A related issue is that the best way to drive down fertility rates is for the population to get richer (see China) which increases ecological footprints.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EYESAILOR said:

Well why shouldn't the other species be allowed somewhere with healthy temperatures?  My salamander might like NZ.

I think if we are going to use disease to bring the population down to 2 billion, the sooner we get on with it the better. If something doesn't taste good, no point in nibbling.

We'll need something with a wider efficacy than Covid 19 which predominately kills older people. Older people are going to die anyway and if we are going to slash the population we really need something that kills children and young people We need to decimate the children before we waste resources on teaching and training them. We need to get rid of young adults before they have children and nullify all our hard won progress.

Here's an idea. According to Dr. Tess Lawrie, the covid vaccine is fatal for young adults and children. We should vaccinate all the children and young adults with 3 doses of mRNA vaccine. KSFB wont complain that this is dangerous because that is exactly the point.  We might want to have some Cholera handy as a back up.

Let's isolate (build walls?) on the US peninsulas and Islands. Once the current inhabitants die off the land can revert to natural habitat. Michigan, Florida,  Delaware  half of Maryland and Long Island.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Would make more sense to have the US as a theme park but that would spread 300 million + people often not of the desirable sort to other places. (Where did I put my purple ink?)

 

Bristol.......you are missing the OP's original point . We are not going to relocate them. We are going to kill them.

 

20 hours ago, NZL32 said:

 Covid was brought to this world to eliminate the week, feeble, overweight, unhealthy...whatever.

Maybe the vaccination is a problem by keeping these vulnerable people alive and the population of the world high and unsustainable.

If humans weren't so greedy they would see that death of our loved ones is a small price to pay to save a planet that's bigger than all of us and our egos.

I dont think we need to worry about Idaho, Mississippi or West Virginia. They have embraced @NZL32's suggestions. It is a greater priority to get the Canadians to accept that an invisible hand is doing this for their own good and stop this vaccination foolishness. 

Ask yourself this simple question. Does the world really need Canada?  or Canadians?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EYESAILOR said:

I mean, I think New Zealand is an obvious spot to start off with returning it to the rest of the species. There are not many humans there, it is relatively unspoiled and the species would be safe there far away from the nearest humans. The existing humans could be easily eliminated and no one would miss them.

Canada is sort of similar and could be turned into a vast National Park managed by the USA.

Then eliminate the French , for obvious reasons. Except keep Bordeaux and the Champagne region for wine production and Nice and St Tropez for vacations but staffed with Italian waiters and waitresses .

Russia has been an abject failure so could be returned to the other species without any real impact on the global economy. It would have the added benefit of freeing up dock space in St Tropez by getting rid of the oligarch's mega yachts.

However to make a real dent on eliminating 5bn you have to consider China or India. India is probably the easier option because they would put up less of a fight.  The Delta variant took the edge off but you would really need an Epsilon variant blended with Anthrax, Smallpox and Ebola?

The challenge is going to be avoiding being unfairly branded as nutjobs as you advocate the benefits of your plan of  population reduction thru deliberate disease.

over 85% or something of CDN live within 100 miles of the US border. I think it is actually higher than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

over 85% or something of CDN live within 100 miles of the US border. I think it is actually higher than that.

Perfect.

The added benefit is that we get rid of all those summer visitors that come to New England with license plates that say "I am a souvenir"

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EYESAILOR said:

Perfect.

The added benefit is that we get rid of all those summer visitors that come to New England with license plates that say "I am a souvenir"

When I lived in Maine 35 years ago there was one particular exit on the Turnpike that was in French: Sortie 5 pour Old Orchard Beach"

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EYESAILOR said:

...

Ask yourself this simple question. Does the world really need Canada?  or Canadians?

We are building the wall, and you Americans are going to pay for it...  This one will look a little different though.

game-of-thrones-the-wall-history-03.jpg?w=800&quality=85

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

We are building the wall, and you Americans are going to pay for it...  This one will look a little different though.

 

You raise a good point. Covid might actually not kill Canadians and the army of the North

Army of the Dead (LOTR) Vs White Walkers (GoT) - Battles - Comic Vineb

Best focus on the Kiwis initially then.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

We are building the wall, and you Americans are going to pay for it...  This one will look a little different though.

game-of-thrones-the-wall-history-03.jpg?w=800&quality=85

Good to give them the idea that this is the kind of wall they will be paying for, rather than the actual one which is a hedge - with thorns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2021 at 9:56 AM, EYESAILOR said:

Bristol.......you are missing the OP's original point . We are not going to relocate them. We are going to kill them.

 

I dont think we need to worry about Idaho, Mississippi or West Virginia. They have embraced @NZL32's suggestions. It is a greater priority to get the Canadians to accept that an invisible hand is doing this for their own good and stop this vaccination foolishness. 

Ask yourself this simple question. Does the world really need Canada?  or Canadians?

I think you would benefit the planet more if you killed off all the humans in America from Alaska to South America, the world would be a better place and it would also deal with the global warming at the same time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Terry Hollis said:

I think you would benefit the planet more if you killed off all the humans in America from Alaska to South America, the world would be a better place and it would also deal with the global warming at the same time.

Thanks a lot, Terry. Merry Christmas to you, too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Terry Hollis said:

Same to you @accnick, I thought that Americans would like to experience what Eye's suggestion that New Zealand humans be killed of for the planet's benefit.

Fair enough.

There's more of us than there are of you, so getting rid us would have greater impact. The problem with wholesale extermination is that you get rid of the good as well as the bad.

I know some very nice Kiwis, so I would hate to see that happen. 

There are a few I wouldn't miss however.  Not going to name names.

We can sacrifice some Americans as long as I'm part of the selection process, rather than one of the selectees.

Link to post
Share on other sites

b

4 hours ago, Terry Hollis said:

Same to you @accnick, I thought that Americans would like to experience what Eye's suggestion that New Zealand humans be killed of for the planet's benefit.

May I humbly point out that the suggestion originated from NZL32  who is looking for ways to reduce the planets human's population by 73% (to make room for the other species) in language eerily similar to Charles Manson.

He intimated that Covid was a saviour for the planet and that the vaccination was a problem keeping all these vulnerable humans alive.

I think his user name night give you a clue where he might start his campaign to save the planet.  I would keep an eye open for any unexplained outbreaks of cholera, anthrax or Ebola, since disease seems to be his preferred modus operandi

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, EYESAILOR said:

b

May I humbly point out that the suggestion originated from NZL32  who is looking for ways to reduce the planets human's population by 73% (to make room for the other species) in language eerily similar to Charles Manson.

He intimated that Covid was a saviour for the planet and that the vaccination was a problem keeping all these vulnerable humans alive.

I think his user name night give you a clue where he might start his campaign to save the planet.  I would keep an eye open for any unexplained outbreaks of cholera, anthrax or Ebola, since disease seems to be his preferred modus operandi

What ever your reason, how did it make you feel being the target for elimination?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a virus that targets lawyers and politicians? 

Us geezers should recognize that in any culling scheme, we're likely to be placed at the front of the queue. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides, there's a scary new variant out of S Africa, possibly cooked up in a long covid HIV positive body.  Lots of mutations, may be vaccine evasive.

Trying to decide whether to put the turkey or my head in the oven. Last straw. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/who-discusses-new-covid-variant-possibly-evolved-in-untreated-aids-patient-what-do-we-know-so-far-101637839602963.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2021 at 2:01 AM, Terry Hollis said:

What ever your reason, how did it make you feel being the target for elimination?

I woke up with cold sweats in the middle of the night.

 

(Oh and by the way, I think that the concept that Covid 19 was a Savior, and that "the death pf loved ones is a small price to pay" for the benefit of eliminating 5 bn people from the planet is horrifying. of Eichmann like proportions. It is so absurd that there is no point in trying to debate the issue but Lenny Bruce used to say that humor is a weapon and I would rather chuckle than scream)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2021 at 8:42 PM, accnick said:

Fair enough.

...

We can sacrifice some Americans as long as I'm part of the selection process, rather than one of the selectees.

We should do our part.

Perhaps we could volunteer to add to the pot; continental states beginning with the letter A and any state which has a compass bearing in its name.   Or we could go with Bill Burr's idea:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EYESAILOR said:

We should do our part.

Perhaps we could volunteer to add to the pot; continental states beginning with the letter A and any state which has a compass bearing in its name.   Or we could go with Bill Burr's idea:

 

I have two words for you: Soylent Green

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the Savior didn't save the founder of the world's 2nd-largest Christian network, known for its anti-vax propaganda.  His family thinks Satan killed him. I think stupidity did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2021/11/30/marcus-lamb-daystar-covid-vaccine-medical-freedom/

Yesterday at 7:09 p.m. EST
Marcus Lamb, founder of the large Christian network Daystar, died Tuesday after contracting the coronavirus. Lamb’s network during the pandemic has made the virus a huge focus, calling it a satanic attack that should not be treated with vaccines. He was 64 years old.
Daystar is the second-largest Christian network in the world, according to CBN News, a competitor, reaching 2 billion people worldwide. Its brand is a fluid, modern, charismatic faith, more about general good-vs-evil, miraculous healings and religious freedom than any specific denominational theology.

But during the pandemic, Lamb and his network went in big with anti-vaccine conspiracies, hosting daily interviews with skeptics who talked about dangerous, hidden forces pushing vaccines and stealing Christians’ freedoms. “What if the most dangerous thing your child could face in life is the very thing you’re told by your doctor is safe?” is the headline of “A Hidden Crisis," about coronavirus vaccines.

“There’s no doubt in my mind that this is a spiritual attack from the enemy," Lamb’s son, Jonathan, said on the network earlier this month about his father’s covid-19 bout, Relevant magazine reported Tuesday. Talking about the alternative, unfounded treatments his parents promoted, Jonathan Lamb said, "there’s no doubt that the enemy is not happy about that. And he’s doing everything he can to take down my Dad.”

Daystar spokesman Arnold Torres declined to comment Tuesday on Lamb’s career or about his views of his illness before he died, or whether he was vaccinated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Israel Hands said:

Well the Savior didn't save the founder of the world's 2nd-largest Christian network, known for its anti-vax propaganda.  His family thinks Satan killed him. I think stupidity did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2021/11/30/marcus-lamb-daystar-covid-vaccine-medical-freedom/

Yesterday at 7:09 p.m. EST
Marcus Lamb, founder of the large Christian network Daystar, died Tuesday after contracting the coronavirus. Lamb’s network during the pandemic has made the virus a huge focus, calling it a satanic attack that should not be treated with vaccines. He was 64 years old.
Daystar is the second-largest Christian network in the world, according to CBN News, a competitor, reaching 2 billion people worldwide. Its brand is a fluid, modern, charismatic faith, more about general good-vs-evil, miraculous healings and religious freedom than any specific denominational theology.

But during the pandemic, Lamb and his network went in big with anti-vaccine conspiracies, hosting daily interviews with skeptics who talked about dangerous, hidden forces pushing vaccines and stealing Christians’ freedoms. “What if the most dangerous thing your child could face in life is the very thing you’re told by your doctor is safe?” is the headline of “A Hidden Crisis," about coronavirus vaccines.

“There’s no doubt in my mind that this is a spiritual attack from the enemy," Lamb’s son, Jonathan, said on the network earlier this month about his father’s covid-19 bout, Relevant magazine reported Tuesday. Talking about the alternative, unfounded treatments his parents promoted, Jonathan Lamb said, "there’s no doubt that the enemy is not happy about that. And he’s doing everything he can to take down my Dad.”

Daystar spokesman Arnold Torres declined to comment Tuesday on Lamb’s career or about his views of his illness before he died, or whether he was vaccinated.

Darwin...

Link to post
Share on other sites

The correct solution to reducing the population, fixing climate change, reducing overall disease incubation and transfer is ....

 

COVID-19...

 

It kills of the fatties, sickies, and people that clog up the health system/ world... Oops I mean "the vulnerable" :rolleyes:

It also targets the dumb asses that are anti vax ( and who probably woke, green, lazy, unemployed, dodgy, druggies,...).

And if it doesn't.  Then maybe china could come up with Covid22 ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2021 at 11:01 PM, Terry Hollis said:

What ever your reason, how did it make you feel being the target for elimination?

 It feels like being a rational liberal living in Eastern Washington.  It feels like shit.

(This is where I would usually post a link to the Redoubt Movement, but that’s getting old)

One way to look at the typical social/political reaction to any Pandemic/Endemic (even the Hanta virus, which was handled pretty well) is a tried and true three step program, which can vary in intensity and duration:

1) Ignore it.

2)Deny it.

3) Fear it. (This part is where success is demonized and failure is rationalized, um, exalted & oh, certain groups are suspect/blamed/attacked/scapegoated whether they even had any particular roll in it or not.) 

But the disease vector here is humans, not mice, rats or mosquitoes, which makes it weird and desperate. (Killing rodents, for example, doesn’t freak) It’s like the different reactions to tuberculosis world wide- places that had success (like Nigeria during a war, for God’s sake) made sure that sick people had no choice but to properly take their medication, especially in populations that were most likely to produce variants & wear PPE during treatment.  The US was abysmal BTW.
 

I think we’ve had a pretty good handle on what cohorts are most likely to create variants concerning COVID for a while, but some of these cohorts are feisty critters, apparently, so we get threads like this, or worse, as we move more into fear. Fear squirts out.  (that Shakespeare quote- something to the effect that fear pricks me on, but what if fear pricks me off?)

But if certain cities in India during COVID lockdown could see the Himalayan Mountains for the first time in half a century, and that didn’t make a dent….. 

Rant over

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...