What say you nutters? Clean shoot?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The judge is Kyle's ex-wife (I think). She's not there. The lady on the right, texting and showing little or no concern about the gun wielding Kyle or the soon to be dead Chad, is Kyle's current squee

If there wasn't a gun, one or both would be nursing a few bruises on jaws and the kids would have a chance at growing up as normal kids.  

No screaming from any parties when teal guy gets killed? Nobody checks for a pulse? Not even a "Hey, come over heunh and clean up thisere dead body forn I call the cops on yall!" Something m

Posted Images

The dead guy was definitely too stupid to live.

Who TF has an eyeball to eyeball with someone who's holding an assault rifle?

The States better get used to this sort of thing - since crybaby it's the ultimate development of the 2A.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

The States better get used to this sort of thing - since crybaby it's the ultimate development of the 2A.

Looks like teal guy was there to pick up his son and had a legit issue.  Dickhead went and got the gun and committed murder.  

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

this was an interesting story about how an armed society is a polite society

https://www.newsweek.com/woman-shot-killed-after-aiming-gun-biker-she-intentionally-hit-her-car-police-1652512

A 35-year-old librarian was fatally shot on Saturday after she returned home from a hit and run crash and pointed a firearm at the person she allegedly hit with her car.

On Saturday, Sara Nicole Morales allegedly intentionally hit Andrew Derr, a 40-year-old motorcyclist, with a blue Kia that she was driving and then fled the scene, according to the Orange City, Florida, Police Department. The motorcyclists and other witnesses attempted to get Morales to pull over and followed her to her home, where she went inside and re-emerged with a handgun, which police said she pointed at Derr.

Derr, a concealed weapons permit holder, fired multiple rounds, striking Morales, according to police. Morales was still breathing after the shooting and was transported to Halifax hospital. However, she succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead shortly after arriving.

6 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

this was an interesting story about how an armed society is a polite society

https://www.newsweek.com/woman-shot-killed-after-aiming-gun-biker-she-intentionally-hit-her-car-police-1652512

A 35-year-old librarian was fatally shot on Saturday after she returned home from a hit and run crash and pointed a firearm at the person she allegedly hit with her car.

On Saturday, Sara Nicole Morales allegedly intentionally hit Andrew Derr, a 40-year-old motorcyclist, with a blue Kia that she was driving and then fled the scene, according to the Orange City, Florida, Police Department. The motorcyclists and other witnesses attempted to get Morales to pull over and followed her to her home, where she went inside and re-emerged with a handgun, which police said she pointed at Derr.

Derr, a concealed weapons permit holder, fired multiple rounds, striking Morales, according to police. Morales was still breathing after the shooting and was transported to Halifax hospital. However, she succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead shortly after arriving.

Confirms what several of us have been saying, don't point a gun at somebody unless you also AIM at them and then shoot them. Especially asshole bikers who followed you to your house.

This incident is a shame, the world needs librarians a hell of a lot more than it need bikers IMHO

I would also not give the biker the cover of self-defense, since he was basically an armed intruder.

- DSK

Looks like Dead Guy was there to pick up his son at the agreed upon time. Shooter McGee is/was having an affair with Dead Guy's wife. Oh boy.

https://www.kcbd.com/2021/11/24/attorney-chad-reads-widow-files-petition-take-custody-his-children-their-mother-releases-video-shooting/

I think Texas law will see this as a good shoot.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, βhyde said:

Looks like Dead Guy was there to pick up his son at the agreed upon time. Shooter McGee is/was having an affair with Dead Guy's wife. Oh boy.

https://www.kcbd.com/2021/11/24/attorney-chad-reads-widow-files-petition-take-custody-his-children-their-mother-releases-video-shooting/

no arrests have been made.......

• Like 1

Dead guy advanced on gun guy and threatened to take it and kill him with it, then tried to. 

Sucks the gun came out in the first place, but maybe gun guy knew something about dead guy we don't. 

Looks like self defense to me.

4 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

no arrests have been made.......

Exactly. It appears the big question is who gets custody of the kids. No one is too upset about Chad, who is currently dead. As long as no one is seeking an abortion, I think we can just put this one to bed. Nothing to see here.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, βhyde said:

I dunno, it wasn't his house. Who was he defending?

Sounds like the bullet recipient was no big loss to mankind, but kinda slim justification for shooting him, from the report I just read.

- DSK

Yikes, at this early stage I would agree with Jizzy.  So now I have to shoot myself in the face to rid the shame.

Looks like a custody issue.  3:15 is a specific time that he was supposed to pick up the kid probably.  They were keeping the kid and bullshitting the dad.  That is not OK, ever, ask a judge.  But moreover, the shooter could have picked up a phone instead of the gun.  Period.  Yet another horrible decision by a gun nutter.  That's ALL on him.

2 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

If there wasn't a gun, one or both would be nursing a few bruises on jaws and the kids would have a chance at growing up as normal kids.

I doubt there would even be any bruises. Chad (aka Dead Guy) isn't really doing anything but talking smack and making mom cry. Kyle (shooter) is doing pretty much the same thing with a bad haircut and beard. Shit, I've been in protest hearings more heated than that. Stupid fucker Kyle had to bring a gun into it. Bet Thanksgiving was fun at their house.

12 minutes ago, jzk said:

Teal guy was never a threat of anything other than not leaving until he got his kid.  Shooter needs to pay.

From everything he was saying after shooting the guy... he is probably going for a Stand Your Ground defense.

Kyle and Chad? Were the women Muffy, and Genevieve?.... Those names belong in a different neighborhood.

Man. Dating in Texas is rough.

27 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

If I'm reading the link correctly I think the house is Kyles. According to the article “When a trespassing Chad Read advanced on Mr. Carruth (Kyle), who was standing within feet of the front door of his home and office, employees there..."

So Dead Guy Chad is trespassing and is named Chad. More than enough justification in Texas.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, βhyde said:
35 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

If I'm reading the link correctly I think the house is Kyles. According to the article “When a trespassing Chad Read advanced on Mr. Carruth (Kyle), who was standing within feet of the front door of his home and office, employees there..."

So Dead Guy Chad is trespassing and is named Chad. More than enough justification in Texas.

I thought it was the Cad guy's ex-wife's house.

You can shoot people in your own yard. You can't shoot them in somebody else's unless they represent a serious threat. When the threat they represent is a gun that -you- brought, then umm no.

- DSK

11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I thought it was the Cad guy's ex-wife's house.

You can shoot people in your own yard. You can't shoot them in somebody else's unless they represent a serious threat. When the threat they represent is a gun that -you- brought, then umm no.

- DSK

Not really sure. 

But wait, it gets better:

From 2015

Thursday on The Chad Hasty Show, Kyle Carruth from Lubbock 2nd Amendment Coalition joined Chad in the KFYO studio to talk about the upcoming Lubbock City Council meeting where the possible ban of licensed carrying of firearms on and in city property will be a large part of the agenda.

Speaking about the three firearms-related resolutions that will be considered tonight, Carruth said, "Many people view this as a type of incrementalism. I mean, they're chipping away at our Constitutional rights, little by little. Not to mention the sheer fact that, I mean it's a flat out Hillary Clinton style gun ban that they're trying to impose upon the citizens of Lubbock." Carruth continued with, "They do not have the right to deny citizens the ability to protect themselves in there."

https://kfyo.com/kyle-carruth-talks-possible-lubbock-city-council-ban-of-firearms-video/

When the guy shot, he was  far enough away such that lethal force was no longer justified. 
translation: He was  certainly far enough away to react after a warning, “if you start walking toward me I will shoot.”

Then, he shot not once, but twice. 

Then explained how he premeditated his actions.

I believe murder in the first degree is the proper sentence. 

Fucker ought to run for Governor. He might well win.

is he going to follow in the footsteps of KR and call TFG to ask if he could come o Mar-a-Lago?

And people and businesses are moving to Texas?  I’d be afraid to fly over the damn place.

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Is this guy going to do time?  Or be on Tucker soon?

https://news.yahoo.com/records-kyle-carruth-deadly-south-233849552.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall&s=09

A relative of a judge.

Once the gun comes out, you might THINK you're going to scare someone off with it, but they just might have more balls than you think or less brains than you expect and go to grab it. NOW you have a choice of shooting or possibly being shot with your own gun. You elevated some trash talk in the yard to killing someone.

• Like 1

Teal guy was criminally negligent.   He wasn't armed with a fast draw holster.

It looked like the gun guy got distance (pistol range, not unarmed combat range).   At that point he was no longer in danger.   So he 'stood his ground' and plugged the other guy.   

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

When the guy shot, he was  far enough away such that lethal force was no longer justified. 
translation: He was  certainly far enough away to react after a warning, “if you start walking toward me I will shoot.”

Then, he shot not once, but twice. 

Then explained how he premeditated his actions.

I believe murder in the first degree is the proper sentence. 

In addition, after Chad gives Kyle the fling off the deck, he makes no threatening movement towards Kyle. He just stands there talking more smack. 

The real mystery here is why Chad is not armed. He should have known better.

• Like 1

I don't know if Kyle will be arrested or even charged, but I do know that since Chad is currently dead and not injured, he will not be taking up a hospital bed that could otherwise be used by a Covid denier. Gold star for Kyle.

18 minutes ago, βhyde said:

In addition, after Chad gives Kyle the fling off the deck, he makes no threatening movement towards Kyle. He just stands there talking more smack. 

The real mystery here is why Chad is not armed. He should have known better.

clearly what was needed in this difficult situation is more guns........ purple

The conversation between the ex's, guy tells her he has send cops to her mom's house, she tells him she just got done working and was about to go get the kid, he's unhappy about the fact that it's 3:15, his designated time and he's done with her trying to keep the kid away and going to subpoena Annemarie and everybody. 

He was at her work/friends place and making a scene. Most probably not the first time. He was told kid was not there and she had to go get him. Was asked by the property owner to leave, was threatened by the owner to which his reply was that he was going to take the gun and kill him, a warning shot near his feet was fired and then he grabbed and pushed the gun wielding property owner off his porch. 

He got shot dead.

Judge and jury will see it as self defense if it ever goes on trial. 

12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Did the dead guy ever walk through a construction site?

You very funny man

I mis-read the report, apparently it was the shooter's own house. Changes the legal picture IMHO although it certainly raises a big question as to why the dead guy goes to his ex-wifes boyfriends house to pick up his kid.

Shooting somebody in your own yard is kosher in many states and i'd be very surprised if that's not also true in Texas.

Self-defense.

- DSK

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Confirms what several of us have been saying, don't point a gun at somebody unless you also AIM at them and then shoot them. Especially asshole bikers who followed you to your house.

This incident is a shame, the world needs librarians a hell of a lot more than it need bikers IMHO

I would also not give the biker the cover of self-defense, since he was basically an armed intruder.

- DSK

Asshole bikers? She hit the guy with her car, then drove away.

He chased her to her house.  She went inside  THEN CAME BACK OUT and pulled a gun. 

If she was so scared, why she come back outside to point a gun at him? Why didn't she call 911 on the way home?  

Nope.  Sorry.  This lady was an idiot.  She did EVERYTHING wrong,stating when she ran from the scene of an accident right up to when she came back out with the gun. 

46 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You very funny man

I mis-read the report, apparently it was the shooter's own house. Changes the legal picture IMHO although it certainly raises a big question as to why the dead guy goes to his ex-wifes boyfriends house to pick up his kid.

Shooting somebody in your own yard is kosher in many states and i'd be very surprised if that's not also true in Texas.

Self-defense.

- DSK

Not sure it’s self defense since he successfully backed away out of unarmed range.  It is  ‘stand your ground’, Also likely legal unless the other guy draws faster.  If Chad was also armed and had successfully drawn and shot, or disarmed and instantly killed Kyle with his own gun, I think he could have claimed self defense.    Kyle threatened death by bringing a gun to a custody dispute and brandishing it.  My take, both this time and with the fat kid, is winner wins in court.  Don’t leave the other guy breathing if you want to avoid jail in this new America.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, VhmSays said:

The conversation between the ex's, guy tells her he has send cops to her mom's house, she tells him she just got done working and was about to go get the kid, he's unhappy about the fact that it's 3:15, his designated time and he's done with her trying to keep the kid away and going to subpoena Annemarie and everybody. 

He was at her work/friends place and making a scene. Most probably not the first time. He was told kid was not there and she had to go get him. Was asked by the property owner to leave, was threatened by the owner to which his reply was that he was going to take the gun and kill him, a warning shot near his feet was fired and then he grabbed and pushed the gun wielding property owner off his porch. 

He got shot dead.

Judge and jury will see it as self defense if it ever goes on trial. 

Sure hope not.  The guy wanted his kids.  He wasn't threatening to kill people.  Just like rittenhouse, it was the idiot that brought the gun that escalated it.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Yikes, at this early stage I would agree with Jizzy.  So now I have to shoot myself in the face to rid the shame.

Looks like a custody issue.  3:15 is a specific time that he was supposed to pick up the kid probably.  They were keeping the kid and bullshitting the dad.  That is not OK, ever, ask a judge.  But moreover, the shooter could have picked up a phone instead of the gun.  Period.  Yet another horrible decision by a gun nutter.  That's ALL on him.

It’s on him, but it’s Texas. You need to bring your own gun.

16 minutes ago, chum said:

This place is like Alice in Wonderland, through the Looking Glass. You can’t be serious!

It sure is, you RWNJs are fucking crazy.  Again, name something, anything Joe has done in the last 10 months that you don't like.  And for bonus points, what is not better off?  Except vigilantism, which for actual vigilantes, business is booming.

21 minutes ago, Lark said:

Not sure it’s self defense since he successfully backed away out of unarmed range.  It is  ‘stand your ground’, Also likely legal unless the other guy draws faster.  If Chad was also armed and had successfully drawn and shot, or disarmed and instantly killed Kyle with his own gun, I think he could have claimed self defense.    Kyle threatened death by bringing a gun to a custody dispute and brandishing it.  My take, both this time and with the fat kid, is winner wins in court.  Don’t leave the other guy breathing if you want to avoid jail in this new America.   

Absolutely, duels at dawn, and quick draw wins.

27 minutes ago, Lark said:

Backing away changes the picture but I'm not sure there's that big a legal difference.

Picking a fight with a guy in his yard, he can fuckin' shoot you. If it's not actually the law that's what a Texas jury is almost certain to think about it.

- DSK

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Backing away changes the picture but I'm not sure there's that big a legal difference.

Picking a fight with a guy in his yard, he can fuckin' shoot you. If it's not actually the law that's what a Texas jury is almost certain to think about it.

- DSK

I hope the cops don't find a gun in dead man's car.

Clearing playing the wrong Dixie chicks song.

15 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

skimmed the Texas statute.

looks like it comes down to if the shooter can cry on the stand and convince the jury he was scared.

it takes balls of nerf to claim you were scared while shouldering a rifle and facing down an unarmed man at 10 feet.    

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:
4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Asshole bikers? She hit the guy with her car, then drove away.

He chased her to her house.  She went inside  THEN CAME BACK OUT and pulled a gun. 

If she was so scared, why she come back outside to point a gun at him? Why didn't she call 911 on the way home?  

Nope.  Sorry.  This lady was an idiot.  She did EVERYTHING wrong,stating when she ran from the scene of an accident right up to when she came back out with the gun. 

I agree she was an idiot, now she's a dead idiot

But the other guy came into her yard, not her into his. He was an intruder. Slightly less than breaking into her house. She had the right to shoot him (and obviously should have), but that doesn't work both ways.

FWIW I completely agree that she should not have come outside, but called the cops instead. He should not have followed her to her house, either.

- DSK

White trash doing what white trash do.  Meh.

Why are we also not talking about all the confrontational gun instances in South Shitcago that happen daily when someone "disses" some other rival gang member, and a gun (illegal most likely) is used to solve the dispute?  I'm betting they happen 10 to 1 more than the white trash gun encounters.  

Everyone's lack of give a shit about Jamal and Dontrell's stoopid gunplay and instead your obsession over Kyle and Chad's stoopid gun play pretty much proves that BL doesn't M.

Just saying.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

It seems Amerika is at a point where calling the police is maybe the 2nd option now.  I guess we all agree they are incapable to protect and serve.  For our own reasons of course.

Does Sheniqua call the Po-LEECE when Dontrell and Jamal face off in the front yard with guns over a social media dispute?  

I agree this will be interpreted under “Stand your ground”, but there are a couple of ways this can be derailed.

If the shooter has a motive to kill the dead guy, it complicates what should otherwise be a simple self defense scenario.

Once Teal shirt guy threatened legal action, Kyle went inside to grab his long gun. A reasonable jury may view this as premeditation to kill Chad in order to avoid such difficulties.

And if Chad had reason to believe his son was on the premises, then his status is not that of a simple “intruder”. If Kyle and mommy dearest were conspiring to violate custody terms, use of a firearm to carry out said conspiracy might compel a jury to then consider how much of a physical threat Kyle was in when ten feet away from the father of his main squeeze’s son.

But, it’s Texas. So I think Kyle will lose his gun but keep his freedom.

10 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Why are we also not talking about all the confrontational gun instances in South Shitcago that happen daily when someone "disses" some other rival gang member, and a gun (illegal most likely) is used to solve the dispute?  I'm betting they happen 10 to 1 more than the white trash gun encounters.  

Everyone's lack of give a shit about Jamal and Dontrell's stoopid gunplay and instead your obsession over Kyle and Chad's stoopid gun play pretty much proves that BL doesn't M.

Just saying.

For some reason, the black guys don't get to use "self defense" - that's why.

Just watched the video again. Nothing lethal was going on. In fact, nothing physical was going on. 
the murderer went into his house and brought out a murder weapon. He threatened to kill. He fired a warning shot. He stepped away from the other man and e executed  him. 
   Clearly the man went into his house to get a murder weapon, which he kept on hand for such opportunities, and he then used it. 
  What more premeditation could there possibly be??  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Sure hope not.  The guy wanted his kids.  He wasn't threatening to kill people.  Just like rittenhouse, it was the idiot that brought the gun that escalated it.  

The worst ass kicking I've ever suffered is infinitely better than a fatal gun shot!

22 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Damn Jeff going full racist adjacent.  Into the bottle?  Maybe you can post a video of an incident that is controversial and we can put it on the docket.

So you're saying that 800 people in Chicago murdered to date in the last 12 months is not controversial?  Is there such a thing as a "non-controversial" murder?  More proof of your racism.  RTB, raz'r and the elk prove that black lives really don't matter.  Is Dontrell and Jamal LESS controversial than Chad and Kyle?  And I'm the racist for pointing this out?  

https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So you're saying that 800 people in Chicago murdered to date in the last 12 months is not controversial?  Is there such a thing as a "non-controversial" murder?  More proof of your racism.  RTB, raz'r and the elk prove that black lives really don't matter.  Is Dontrell and Jamal LESS controversial than Chad and Kyle?  And I'm the racist for pointing this out?  

Put a controversial specific case out there for our opposing outrage and let’s discuss it.  I’m your huckleberry.

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

Fuck those porkers.  Per capita, Chicago is probably not in the top 10.  Build your flimsy argument on a different town.

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Still waiting on those examples of weird self defense claims.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Fuck those porkers.  Per capita, Chicago is probably not in the top 10.  Build your flimsy argument on a different town.

They are #9 according to this graph. 

image.thumb.png.30a330f6e1c5cb5a4b0272b6ce7ddaff.png

Ok, let's discuss your beautiful city of Detroit at #3.  Or East St Louis at #1.  Or Nawlins at #2.  

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

They are #9 according to this graph. 

image.thumb.png.30a330f6e1c5cb5a4b0272b6ce7ddaff.png

Ok, let's discuss your beautiful city of Detroit at #3.  Or East St Louis at #1.  Or Nawlins at #2.  

#3,  We used to own this!  We're recruiting and I expect we'll be back.

5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I think Detroit is a great example then.  Well above shitcago.  

Detroit sees sharp increase in homicides, shootings in 2020

Omar Abdel-Baqui
Detroit Free Press

Detroit was no exception to the uptick in homicides seen in some major cities across the nation in the year of COVID-19. 

Detroit saw 327 homicides in 2020, a 19% increase from the 275 that occurred in 2019, and 1,173 nonfatal shootings, a 53% increase from a year earlier, Detroit Police Chief James Craig announced Wednesday at a Detroit Police Department  news conference recapping 2020. 

Arguments motivated the highest number of homicides in the city, according to department statistics.

Just now, Burning Man said:

I think Detroit is a great example then.  Well above shitcago.  

Detroit sees sharp increase in homicides, shootings in 2020

Omar Abdel-Baqui
Detroit Free Press

Detroit was no exception to the uptick in homicides seen in some major cities across the nation in the year of COVID-19. 

Detroit saw 327 homicides in 2020, a 19% increase from the 275 that occurred in 2019, and 1,173 nonfatal shootings, a 53% increase from a year earlier, Detroit Police Chief James Craig announced Wednesday at a Detroit Police Department  news conference recapping 2020. 

Arguments motivated the highest number of homicides in the city, according to department statistics.

Now you're taking!  Motown coming back!

35 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Just saying.

If you have a video showing Jamal and Dontrell having a domestic argument resulting in a killing, then please start a thread and we'll be happy to discuss it. I don't think anyone here is fixating on the color of the participants in this little adventure other than you. We're trying to figure out whether or not it is self defense in Texas giving the circumstances. No one gives a fuck who is murdering who in Chicago, St. Louis, or Kalamazoo. 

Just saying.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

it makes me uncomfortable.

Yeah, well I have written here previously that "Gunz Are For Cowards", 

but let me slightly rephrase that . . . 

How about "Gunz Are For Bat-Shit Insane Cowards"?? 

Better ?? 

Would you like the shooter to be your next door neighbor?

would your opinion about the shooter in the video should be treated be any different if he did live next to you?

let’s suppose your kids’ Frisbee had landed on that shooter’s roof. Let’s suppose your kid had gone over to get the Frisbee and the shooter had come out with his gun. Let’s suppose your teenage son , who was showing off for his girlfriend, had played tough guy and got shot.

Would  you see the shooter as a crazed maniac??