Jump to content

Lorena Bobbirt Apologizes?


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Again, YOUR PARTY does not think the same.  You are out of step with those representing you.

I have not heard any leaders of the GOP  making negative comments about his parenting only on the paternity leave during the crisis 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't people aka Politician's think  before they open their mouths, their apologizes are just plan BULLSHIT, 

They got every ones attention ( MEDIA) so then they say I'm sorry, Fuck'em 

Say What You Mean; Mean What You Say

Seven steps to being a more authentic communicator.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I have not heard any leaders of the GOP  making negative comments about his parenting only on the paternity leave during the crisis 

No?  Boobert saying he was trying to chest feed his baby isn't a negative comment about his parenting?  How about these...

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2021/04/23/lgbtq-couples-can-adopt-but-gop-rejects-updating-ohio-law-to-note-that/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/02/us/trump-hhs-lgbtq-rule.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/adoption-agency-should-be-able-reject-gay-couples-trump-administration-n1224911

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/nation/lgbt/2018/07/15/gop-backed-plan-stop-lgbtq-adoptions-approved/786042002/

You don't think STOPPING gay couples from adopting isn't saying something negative about gay parents???

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

No?  Boobert saying he was trying to chest feed his baby isn't a negative comment about his parenting?  How about these...

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2021/04/23/lgbtq-couples-can-adopt-but-gop-rejects-updating-ohio-law-to-note-that/

NON ISSUE READ YOUR OWN LINK

t’s a semantic issue. It does not prevent adoptions (for) same-sex couples,” the North Canton Republican said. “It’s just simply a semantic definition so to speak, or semantic statement that was in the code. 
 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/02/us/trump-hhs-lgbtq-rule.html

Separation issue.  Sorry SCOTUS has reaffirmed religious rights for decades  

A proposed rule by the Trump administration would allow foster care and adoption agencies to deny their services to L.G.B.T. families on faith-based grounds.

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/adoption-agency-should-be-able-reject-gay-couples-trump-administration-n1224911

SAME AS ABOVE 

Quote

3 year old position 

Quote

You don't think STOPPING gay couples from adopting isn't saying something negative about gay parents???

You need to read a bit more into each of your links.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

 

Say What You Mean; Mean What You Say

 

I remember a time when we heard folks telling us they preferred The Former Guy because he did just that.

They were noticeably silent when in short order, he said the exact opposite thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

SAME AS ABOVE 

3 year old position 

You need to read a bit more into each of your links.  

Ah yes, the old discrimination because of religious rights BS.  

Just in 2020...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/us/politics/lgbtq-supreme-court-trump-republicans.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rnc-moves-2016-platform-intact-2024-controversies/story?id=71218640

And just this past May...

https://www.wkyufm.org/post/republicans-fight-beshear-over-adoption-lgbtq-discrimination-clause#stream/0

Again, your party leaders don't agree with you.  And for you to continue to think Boobert didn't say anything negative about Buttigieg's parenting is truly mind blowing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If she didn't have tits and a vagina she'd be a knot hole on a dead tree.

image.jpeg.b7c6a0c55bc26f53cefaf6ff19bec06a.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Christie just spent 5 minutes on CNN not defending Boebert, while dumping tons of shit on Omar. He claimed he hadn't heard Boebert's comments about Omar, then after they were shown, brushed them off as "obvious humor, jokes". But Omars comments are: "Anti Semetic, and offensive".

 Chubby's still looking for sugar daddy.:rolleyes:

 The fact is: Omar is taking a stance, and defending her constituents' views.

 Boebert is hamming it up for the camera.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

So, Yahoo sharing a story (with attribution) from Business Insider isn't acceptable to you?

It's the same fucking story.

No, it's not acceptable. Took me a minute to find the original story on BI.

It shows laziness on your part to simply go with the aggregator.

Fuck Yahoo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And now they’re fighting among themselves

“New rift opens between U.S. House Republicans over bigotry claims”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rift-opens-between-u-house-182253817.html

 

And in other news, “Dr. Oz” has announced that he is running for the open US Senate seat in Pennsylvania.  What is with new crop of Republican “celebrities” who are wannabe Congresscritters. Ronny Jackson, Tommy Tuberville, Herschel Walker, and now Oz.  Think any of them could pass a basic civics or citizenship test?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

And now they’re fighting among themselves

“New rift opens between U.S. House Republicans over bigotry claims”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rift-opens-between-u-house-182253817.html

 

And in other news, “Dr. Oz” has announced that he is running for the open US Senate seat in Pennsylvania.  What is with new crop of Republican “celebrities” who are wannabe Congresscritters. Ronny Jackson, Tommy Tuberville, Herschel Walker, and now Oz.  Think any of them could pass a basic civics or citizenship test?

 

Yes, but so could most people. You don't need to be exceptional to be a congresscritter, as we have seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

And now they’re fighting among themselves

“New rift opens between U.S. House Republicans over bigotry claims”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rift-opens-between-u-house-182253817.html

 

And in other news, “Dr. Oz” has announced that he is running for the open US Senate seat in Pennsylvania.  What is with new crop of Republican “celebrities” who are wannabe Congresscritters. Ronny Jackson, Tommy Tuberville, Herschel Walker, and now Oz.  Think any of them could pass a basic civics or citizenship test?

 

Careful.  @justsomeguy! doesn't like it when folks post stories pulled from Yahoo.

You've been warned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Careful.  @justsomeguy! doesn't like it when folks post stories pulled from Yahoo.

You've been warned.

Only place that story existed when I posted it was on Yahoo.  I do appreciate the warning

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

And in other news, “Dr. Oz” has announced that he is running for the open US Senate seat in Pennsylvania.  What is with new crop of Republican “celebrities” who are wannabe Congresscritters. Ronny Jackson, Tommy Tuberville, Herschel Walker, and now Oz.  Think any of them could pass a basic civics or citizenship test?

 

Hard to believe that Doc Oz was a well respected physician only a few years ago.

The he hooked up with Oprah and turned int a Pro Ho.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rep. Boebert repeatedly said "we were going back to the office" in telling the tale of the elevator interaction.

Identify and summon her staff and swear them in.  Make them detail what happened.

My money is on it turning out to be nothing but bullshit.

quod will say "They do it, too!"

Also bullshit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Rep. Boebert repeatedly said "we were going back to the office" in telling the tale of the elevator interaction.

Identify and summon her staff and swear them in.  Make them detail what happened.

My money is on it turning out to be nothing but bullshit.

quod will say "They do it, too!"

Also bullshit.

"Well....... Um yes sirs and madams.... Er.... Congress..... Er, peoples..... Um..... Her High....Ummmm.... Mrs..... um Crongressperson Blow..... Er.... Boebert and I were on our way back from the hotel room where we had lunch.... I Mean the restaurant in the hotel where we ate..... Both of us. At the same time. Eating. Just eating.... You know munching away.....

 Anyway we had occasion to ride the elevator on our way back from mu..... LUNCHING....

 I don't recall seeing a falafel, or anything like that in the elevator, but if Lore..... I mean Miss.... Ummm Congressman Boo.... Boebert says it's true, I belief her."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Colorado Paper Apologizes For The Embarrassment That Is Boebert In Stinging Editorial

“Boebert is clearly incapable of remorse or reflection, so as her fellow Coloradans — a beautiful place of tolerance and respect, diversity and freedom — we will help her,” the board wrote, noting that “Omar deserved nothing short of a full apology.”

“We apologize to the Congresswoman and to the Muslim community for Boebert’s insensitive remarks,” it added. “Such remarks, no matter how innocently intended, have no place in American discourse.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2021 at 1:51 AM, SloopJonB said:

Hard to believe that Doc Oz was a well respected physician only a few years ago.

The he hooked up with Oprah and turned int a Pro Ho.

Oprah also gave us Dr. Phil and played no small role in Suze Orman’s rise to fame.  Oprah owes us big time for using her credibility to foist these charlatans on the public.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

Oprah also gave us Dr. Phil and played no small role in Suze Orman’s rise to fame.  Oprah owes us big time for using her credibility to foist these charlatans on the public.

I have to say, I don't follow pop-media pundits much, but Dr. Phil and Suze Orman don't set off any alarms for me. Their advice is not applicable to me. Last time I saw Suze Orman giving a talk on household finance, it seemed pitched at a level for people who are kind of unclear about pretty simple basic stuff, and what she was saying was mostly correct.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil and Suzy, while being pretty lightweight, differ from Doc Oz in that he has degenerated into a sort of next gen Geraldo while they have not.

He's in it purely for the cash and will whore himself in whatever way is necessary to keep it rolling in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Phil and Suzy, while being pretty lightweight, differ from Doc Oz in that he has degenerated into a sort of next gen Geraldo while they have not.

He's in it purely for the cash and will whore himself in whatever way is necessary to keep it rolling in.

He's gone full Republican, in other words. "Fuck the ethics, show me the money!"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...