CIA Report: Getting to Know the President, Shitstain Edition

The CIA's Center for the Study of Intelligence writes this report after every presidency.

Briefing Donald Trump as a presidential candidate, president-elect, and president during his first few weeks in office presented the Intelligence Community (IC) with greater challenges than it had faced since the Central Intelligence Agency attempted to provide similar support to President-elect Richard Nixon 48 years before. Trump was unique among the dozen presidents who took office since President Harry Truman began the briefing process in 1952 in that he had never served in the military or any branch of government. As a result, he had no experience handling classified information or working with military, diplomatic, or intelligence programs and operations. Trump had traveled abroad but, by his own account, did not often read. Like Nixon, he doubted the competence of intelligence professionals and felt no need for regular intelligence support. Trump declared that he intended to shake up the executive branch, publicly criticized the outgoing directors of national intelligence and the CIA, and disparaged the substantive work and integrity of the intelligence agencies. From the outset, it was clear that the IC was in for a difficult time.

For the Intelligence Community, the Trump transition was far and away the most difficult in its historical experience with briefing new presidents.

https://www.cia.gov/static/9c2a8936ffa54054baf04e210c30a013/Chapter-9-Getting-to-Know-the-President-Fourth-Edition.pdf

• Like 1

Much like his cult followers...

On some occasions, Trump praised the IC and its personnel, thanking them for their service to the nation. DNI Clapper found that Trump could be courteous, affable, and complimentary of the IC—he praised the briefers and twice thanked Clapper for a handwritten note the DNI had sent congratulating the president-elect on his election victory and offering the continued services of the IC. At the same time, Clapper recalled, Trump was prone to “fly off on tangents; there might be eight or nine minutes of real intelligence in an hour’s discussion.” The irreconcilable difference, in Clapper’s view, was that the IC worked with evidence. Trump “was ‘fact-free’—evidence doesn’t cut it with him.”

I can hardly wait for his return to office in 2025

• Like 1
1 hour ago, βhyde said:

On some occasions, Trump praised the IC and its personnel, thanking them for their service to the nation. DNI Clapper found that Trump could be courteous, affable, and complimentary of the IC—he praised the briefers and twice thanked Clapper for a handwritten note the DNI had sent congratulating the president-elect on his election victory and offering the continued services of the IC. At the same time, Clapper recalled, Trump was prone to “fly off on tangents; there might be eight or nine minutes of real intelligence in an hour’s discussion.” The irreconcilable difference, in Clapper’s view, was that the IC worked with evidence. Trump “was ‘fact-free’—evidence doesn’t cut it with him.”

When you're born as rich as Trump, you can buy all the facts you want. Which isn't many.

Until one day you wake up and you're begging the Russians to back you for a loan. I suspect Trump is a deeply unhappy man, being at least somewhat aware of his own failures.

- DSK

• Like 1
3 hours ago, βhyde said:

I dream of prison or a better,  a firing squad for the seditious asshole.

Asked how closely Trump read the PDB itself, Gistaro replied, “He touched it. He doesn’t really read anything.” Clapper agreed, saying “Trump doesn’t read much; he likes bullets.” Trump’s style was to listen to the key points, discuss them with some care, then lead the discussion to related issues and others further afield. This turned out to be the general model for PDB sessions.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Nice! said:

This isn't exactly news. It was reported on in the first months of the administration.

Also reported that they had to intersperse articles extolling his beauty and brilliance to keep any semblance of attention happening.

Why is this fuckwit not in jail?
It appears an obvious and glaring question, saw an article earlier in the Guardian saying Cohen thinks the NY guys could drop an indictment on TFG anytime they choose apparently Cyrus is due to hand over the reins so what’s it gonna be, Merry Christmas and oh have a Happy Fuckin New Year…..or my successor will crush his nuts?

5 hours ago, βhyde said:

If, god forbid, he does get reelected - the secret service better be on their game.  Because I predict there will be some people gunning for him - given they now already know what to expect for the next 4 years.  In fact I think it would be far worse given he need not worry about re-election.  

OTOH, frankly I think he was bored being preznit.  Nowhere near as much power as he thought the office had.  

4 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Why is this fuckwit not in jail?
It appears an obvious and glaring question, saw an article earlier in the Guardian saying Cohen thinks the NY guys could drop an indictment on TFG anytime they choose apparently Cyrus is due to hand over the reins so what’s it gonna be, Merry Christmas and oh have a Happy Fuckin New Year…..or my successor will crush his nuts?

Well, according to @Raz'r, if he's not charged - he therefore must be innocent.  

2 minutes ago, Mid said:

said it before and it ain't changed 

ain't shitstain 'tis the imbeciles who elected him .

I'm more inclined to lay blame at the feet of the D voters who stayed home because the polls said HRC was a shoe in. Thay all laughed till it was too late....

2 hours ago, 00seven said:

I'm more inclined to lay blame at the feet of the D voters who stayed home because the polls said HRC was a shoe in. Thay all laughed till it was too late....

Well then, it sounds like you're an imbecile.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Obviously, you were one of them.

The Democrats and independents who voted for Hillary? Absolutely. There were quite a few of us, quite a few more of us than for your boy Shitstain.

image.png.875edd1acef59e98226c6884b47e4b17.png

This was my actual vote. Did I hurt your feelings?

6 hours ago, Zonker said:

Asked how closely Trump read the PDB itself, Gistaro replied, “He touched it. He doesn’t really read anything.” Clapper agreed, saying “Trump doesn’t read much; he likes bullets.” Trump’s style was to listen to the key points, discuss them with some care, then lead the discussion to related issues and others further afield. This turned out to be the general model for PDB sessions.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

We don't elect a president to know everything in detail and we don't elect a president who does as he is told by others.  (Pesend POTUS excepted),

It was his loudmouthed NY asshole style in presenting information that is really undesirable.

If our representatives actually represented their constituents instead of their party it might work.

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

We don't elect a president to know everything in detail and we don't elect a president who does as he is told by others.  (Pesend POTUS excepted),

This is precisely the same bullshit propaganda I jumped Ollie for yesterday. 

Both you fucks should be chained together and dropped into a fire ant pile. 

4 hours ago, Saorsa said:
10 hours ago, Zonker said:

... Trump’s style was to listen to the key points, discuss them with some care, then lead the discussion to related issues and others further afield. ...

Except for the results.

Having a braggart dumbass bankrupt for a President was a disaster by any rational standard.

Actually, I just had a great thought... why don't we install Trump as Super-President, a new office that is totally superfluous and powerless in reality but gives him and his followers a chance to rally & riot & shoot each other & insurrect, all they want. He can issue Executive Orders and bloviate on Fox etc etc and own maximum libs, while the people actually governing the country (Joe & Nancy, and their democratically elected successors) ignore him and stay pretty much in the background.

- DSK

11 hours ago, saxdog said:

I dream of prison or a better,  a firing squad for the seditious asshole.

Imagine the size bullet you'd need to kill that lardass Hippocritipus?

Can't hit him in the head, it's solid bone. So it'd be like shooting in to a barrel of ballistic jelly...

8 hours ago, 00seven said:

A variation of the tired old "look what you made me do" justification for voting for TFG.

• Like 1

image.png.04593b4127fc3421807fc197c457e225.png

https://news.yahoo.com/frustrated-with-cia-trump-administration-turned-to-pentagon-for-shadow-war-with-iran-205152958.html

In the final month of his presidency, Donald Trump signed off on key parts of an extensive secret Pentagon campaign to conduct sabotage, propaganda and other psychological and information operations in Iran, according to former senior officials who served in his administration.

4 hours ago, Saorsa said:

It was his loudmouthed NY asshole style in presenting information that is really undesirable.

If our representatives actually represented their constituents instead of their party it might work.

So a POTUS who doesn't read anything, listens to a few bullet points and then rambles off into irrelevancies is what you like to see?

Apparently you are as stupid as everyone says.

You really need to study up on the difference between an open mind and a vacant one.

10 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Well, according to @Raz'r, if he's not charged - he therefore must be innocent.  

Did I say he was innocent? No, I said he had the same right of SD that Kyle had. And he used it, poorly. 

He clearly was illegally carrying a gun at the time. 

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

A variation of the tired old "look what you made me do" justification for voting for TFG.

But in 2016 a number of US Dems did fall for the decades-long RWNJ media campaign of Clinton demonization. 

For many of us progressives HRC was too corporate, so most of us held our noses while voting for her. 

But contrary to the RWNJ media avalanche of lies, she was and is relatively honest - especially for a pol. 

3 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Did I say he was innocent? No, I said he had the same right of SD that Kyle had. And he used it, poorly. 

He clearly was illegally carrying a gun at the time. 

Then why do you fucking keep asking if was charged?  What was your point there?

Oh never mind.....

image.png.b7dd6302abbeecbe773ad006e08c1d14.png

13 hours ago, Burning Man said:

If, god forbid, he does get reelected - the secret service better be on their game.  Because I predict there will be some people gunning for him - given they now already know what to expect for the next 4 years.  In fact I think it would be far worse given he need not worry about re-election.  

OTOH, frankly I think he was bored being preznit.  Nowhere near as much power as he thought the office had.  

If, by chance, he gets elected in 2024, watch for that to change.

You know goddamned well the current iteration of the GOP will give him whatever he wants.

Political rivals?  Lock them up.

Negative polls?  Shut down the media.

Protests?  Fuck that.  Send in the troops.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
15 hours ago, Burning Man said:

If, by chance, he gets elected in 2024, watch for that to change.

You know goddamned well the current iteration of the GOP will give him whatever he wants.

Political rivals?  Lock them up.

Negative polls?  Shut down the media.

Protests?  Fuck that.  Send in the troops.

Having done it, a little, once before, it will be that much easier on Round 2.

Except that Trump is too lazy to give orders. His kids and is Chief of Staff will be defacto co-dictators. How the various agencies line up in order of loyalty will be an interesting scenario to see played out.

- DSK

13 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Having done it, a little, once before, it will be that much easier on Round 2.

Except that Trump is too lazy to give orders. His kids and is Chief of Staff will be defacto co-dictators. How the various agencies line up in order of loyalty will be an interesting scenario to see played out.

- DSK

Good point.  In some ways, he'll wield supreme power by determining which sycophant can foist their hatred/sadism on the unwilling.

Trump would like to win the POTUS election in 24. Not because he wants to be POTUS, but because he wants to win. That was why he ran in 2016. You can tell by the amount of effort that he put in to being POTUS how much he cared about the job.

That is reason enough to vote for just about anyone else in both the primaries (assuming they hold primaries) and in the general election.

He didn't want the job.  He wanted to be admired and he wanted the clout to negotiate "deals" with Middle East and Russian leaders who actually have money and power.  He figured out the MAGAt's would hand him money by mentioning Mexican's, so being the lazy ass he is and much less business oriented than the ME/Russian guys he just took the low hanging fruit and held vanity rallies.  Everything he touches dies and he got nothing out of the Presidency.  And we all are worse off for it.

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Trump would like to win the POTUS election in 24. Not because he wants to be POTUS, but because he wants to win. That was why he ran in 2016. You can tell by the amount of effort that he put in to being POTUS how much he cared about the job.

That is reason enough to vote for just about anyone else in both the primaries (assuming they hold primaries) and in the general election.

He wants to grift as much as possible and he wants to stay out of jail. You can bet as soon as charges are mentioned he will declare his candidacy so he can't be indicted (he thinks).

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

just about anyone else

????

That implies there is someone worse.

20 hours ago, Olsonist said:

The Democrats and independents who voted for Hillary? Absolutely. There were quite a few of us, quite a few more of us than for your boy Shitstain.

This was my actual vote. Did I hurt your feelings?

You think? You think there were no D voters that didn't bother to get up off their arse and actually vote? You think biden won with a record voter turnout because "meh"?

Hurt my feelings? You're simply not capable of that, your name calling means nothing to me. I'm Australia, Trump was your boy, not mine.

4 hours ago, 00seven said:

You think? You think there were no D voters that didn't bother to get up off their arse and actually vote? You think biden won with a record voter turnout because "meh"?

Hurt my feelings? You're simply not capable of that, your name calling means nothing to me. I'm Australia, Trump was your boy, not mine.

Saved for its Strayaness.

On 11/28/2021 at 10:19 PM, Steam Flyer said:

When you're born as rich as Trump, you can buy all the facts you want. Which isn't many.

Until one day you wake up and you're begging the Russians to back you for a loan. I suspect Trump is a deeply unhappy man, being at least somewhat aware of his own failures.

- DSK

LOL!!

Not possible for a Narcissist with Dunning-Kreuger...

17 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I think TFG likes baseball. Wonder how he'd like a Louisville Slugger on that smug mug [ger[?

Baseball bat to the guys mug is too good for him.  Strung up by his bollocks is more fitting, IMHO....  And then give the bat to each of the women he sexually assaulted, especially the ones who were "grabbed  by the pussy"..:angry:

9 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Baseball bat to the guys mug is too good for him.  Strung up by his bollocks is more fitting, IMHO....  And then give the bat to each of the women he sexually assaulted, especially the ones who were "grabbed  by the pussy"..:angry:

It could happen. Until just recently rope couldn't be made small enough to capture his testicles AND yet strong enough to hoist him. But I think Dyneema has changed all that.:D

5 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

It could happen. Until just recently rope couldn't be made small enough to capture his testicles AND yet strong enough to hoist him. But I think Dyneema has changed all that.:D

Kevlar not good enough?

45 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

To hear him tell it, he coulda been a pro.

Of course, like everything else he says, it's mostly a fairy tale.

Well, he is a 9th degree black belt in TKD.  No wonder he would have ran into that school, unarmed, and put down an active shooter.  He can dodge bullets!

4 hours ago, billy backstay said:
On 11/28/2021 at 7:19 PM, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

LOL!!

Not possible for a Narcissist with Dunning-Kreuger...

Deeply unhappy yeah but it's not his fault - it's all those losers that betrayed him.

The best schadenfreude thing about the entire Trump saga is one simple fact.

The one thing he has always wanted most in life is the respect of and acceptance by the Manhattan old money crowd.

And that is one thing he will never get. To them he will always be just a Queens barrow boy.

And he knows it.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Oh never mind.....

He wasn't charged with assault, as he clearly had the right of self defense. As did Kyle. 

Conundrum, doncha think?

22 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Oh never mind.....

On the subject of asking when Shitstain would be charged, what was your point here?

26 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Deeply unhappy yeah but it's not his fault - it's all those losers that betrayed him.

The best schadenfreude thing about the entire Trump saga is one simple fact.

The one thing he has always wanted most in life is the respect of and acceptance by the Manhattan old money crowd.

And that is one thing he will never get. To them he will always be just a Queens barrow boy.

And he knows it.

Read somewhere that's why the Kushners moved on .

27 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Read somewhere that's why the Kushners moved on .

It takes a grifter to know one.  The Kushner's cleaned up better and a chance at breaking into the Manhattan world.  Little Kushner even tried paying a billion $ to join the club, but then he found out they all laughed at him for desperately over-paying his dues.  Plus he's from New Jersey, which you can't even see from the better parts of Manhattan.

On 11/29/2021 at 10:11 AM, Blue Crab said:

This is precisely the same bullshit propaganda I jumped Ollie for yesterday. 

Both you fucks should be chained together and dropped into a fire ant pile. 

If I get around to giving a shit I'll let you know..

Biden is a stooge.

10 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Biden is a stooge.

That is an interesting turn of phrase and it's pretty much a given that he's not the smartest guy in the room. 

On 11/29/2021 at 10:11 AM, Blue Crab said:
  On 11/29/2021 at 7:25 AM, Saorsa said:

But being told to do things by others? Who is in a position to do this? Moreover, he doesn't appear (to me) to be making anyone happy. My guess you just made it up. Did that make you feel better? Serious question. I'm interested in why people do what they do when the answer isn't obvious.

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

That is an interesting turn of phrase and it's pretty much a given that he's not the smartest guy in the room. 

But being told to do things by others? Who is in a position to do this? Moreover, he doesn't appear (to me) to be making anyone happy. My guess you just made it up. Did that make you feel better? Serious question. I'm interested in why people do what they do when the answer isn't obvious.

There's an Obama quote out there to the point that every presidential decision is a hard one because if the answer was obvious or easy someone further down the chain would have made it.  Or words to that effect.

Another question is whether we should reconsider the belief that the President is entitled to cabinet members and appointed bureaucrats that reflect his positions in light of the former guy. The test revolution showed the failures and assuming the enemy won't learn from their mistakes is dangerous.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:
15 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Biden is a stooge.

Yet he's still orders of magnitude smarter than Soreass.

5 hours ago, learningJ24 said:

Another question is whether we should reconsider the belief that the President is entitled to cabinet members and appointed bureaucrats that reflect his positions in light of the former guy.

Yep. This took the 25th A out of the picture. 

18 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:
5 hours ago, learningJ24 said:

Another question is whether we should reconsider the belief that the President is entitled to cabinet members and appointed bureaucrats that reflect his positions in light of the former guy.

Yep. This took the 25th A out of the picture. 

We got a lesson in mental health... a bunch of crazies on the Cabinet are not going to remove a President for being crazy.

New news, last couple weeks or so, apparently Pence did try to drum up a 25th A removal of Trump. No go.

- DSK

19 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

New news, last couple weeks or so, apparently Pence did try to drum up a 25th A removal of Trump. No go

Obviously he was the only cabinet member of the entire Tp Administration who wasn't in on the Steal. 

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Obviously he was the only cabinet member of the entire Tp Administration who wasn't in on the Steal. 

There were others but by that time they were purged.  Sort of difficult to "your fired" the VP I imagine.

On 11/28/2021 at 9:48 PM, Zonker said:

And you think Biden does? 

Just now, Movable Ballast said:

Well, we know he reads teleprompters. Including the instructions "end quote"... The guy can barely function.  

I was hoping for something objective, like a close associate claiming he doesn't read.  Instead, I get some speculative horseshit you pulled out of your ass.

What a shame.

1 minute ago, Movable Ballast said:

Well, we know he reads teleprompters. Including the instructions "end quote"... The guy can barely function.  

"Barely function" at a higher level than most. Yeah we know the RWNJ spew-machine is pumping out the narrative that Biden is a feeble half-senile old man but they're full of shit like always. You believe 'em, though

Just now, Snaggletooth said:

Hisse innabilitey to staye awake, foire starteres.........             :)

He can walk down a ramp, drink a glass of water... hell he can ride a bicycle while making answering questions. And he has a dog

- DSK

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

And you think Biden does? 

6 minutes ago, benwynn said:

What would lead us to believe that he doesn't?  

2 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Hisse innabilitey to staye awake, foire starteres.........             :)

Ironic.

1 minute ago, Movable Ballast said:

I find it interesting that people like you call Trump a complete idiot yet think he is capable on mind control (which would take a genius). Make up your mind, which one is it?

Back at ya: Biden is destroying the country and he also can't function.