School Shooting

16 minutes ago, Liquid said:

800lb safes bolted to the basement floor are generally hard to steal (If you didn't know, the bolting to the floor is done inside the locked safe)!

As for my kid's toe's.... What about the gun not in THAT safe?

That's the one that they take from you to blow your kid's toes off one by one, shoot the nipples off your wife from the side, and ram up her vagina with one round left, before you crumble and open the safe.... Then they pull the gun out of your wife, and shoot you between the eyes.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will point out that other half of the flawed "cars kill people too" argument.  Cars, while not designed for the expressed purpose of killing living beings, do contribute to the deaths of human being

Special request out to Otorhinolaryngologicalistic Tom to remind me of something I said about this subject 15 years ago.

Posted Images

I gotta stop watching Quentin Tarantino movies.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

That's the one that they take from you to blow your kid's toes off one by one, shoot the nipples off your wife from the side, and ram up her vagina with one round left, before you crumble and open the safe.... Then they pull the gun out of your wife, and shoot you between the eyes.

see below

22 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

^ wow.... now realizing - no more of you! You r a sick motherF..er!!!!

Anyway, not quite - stupid cunt!

See, the one gun they didn't account for, that's the one that makes them go permanent sleepy!

Not so relevant in a schooling though, right?

40 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I heard 3 magazines. I think it was two 21-shot and one 15-shot. If parental units bought the magazines, no wonder they are sweating.

“The suspect, Ethan Crumbley, had plenty of bullets, said Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard. Investigators have found 30 spent shell casings at the school so far and discovered the suspect had 18 rounds of unused ammunition.”

50 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

You're fucked up, get help.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I don't care who you are - giving a gun to a school kid who looks like this is criminal.

I mean WTF did they think was going to happen?

Who are the Crumbleys? Court records, social media posts give clues

Looks like this? WTF?
No kid should have a gun ever. Period. But his looks?
What a fucked up thing to say.

14 hours ago, Liquid said:
On 12/10/2021 at 4:26 AM, Lochnerian Tom said:

weapons of war like this one

SWVictoryFlower.jpg

Expand  Expand  

Yeah, not!!

That's a S&W 22 target pistol.

Not the stopping power or round capacity anybody would want on the battlefield!!!!

Careful! That's clearly an assault weapon as defined by hundreds of congresscritters, as those of us who have read those bills know.

It's also clearly a weapon of war, as anyone who has read a press release about assault weapons bans knows.

If you persist in saying it's not a weapon of war, people are going to start to wonder whether you realize that a .22 can be lethal and make other similarly persuasive arguments.

Do as I did. Just give up now and admit that battlefield .22's are weapons of war.

9 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:
On 12/11/2021 at 3:45 AM, Lochnerian Tom said:

Those are all indoor locations and don't have a lot to do with the questions of whether the second amendment applies to post-18th century tech or whether it applies outdoors. They're also specifically mentioned in Heller, but only a reader could know that.

They are hardly "specifically" mentioned in Heller.

Raz'r asked about, "Does it apply in schools? airports or courthouses, police stations? " and Heller mentions, "laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings." But, as I said, only a reader could know that.

6 hours ago, Liquid said:

WTF is a BF 22 anyway?

One that is covered by an assault weapon ban. The one you said is not an assault weapon is an example, but that's really something only a reader could know. Continue to skip over facts you don't like. Abject ignorance can be pretty funny to those of us who read.

10 hours ago, Liquid said:

800lb safes bolted to the basement floor are generally hard to steal (If you didn't know, the bolting to the floor is done inside the locked safe)!

If you're completely bulletproof, you don't have to worry.

- DSK

7 hours ago, Lochnerian Tom said:

Just give up now and admit that battlefield .22's are weapons of war.

Not a chance knuklehead!

You can go to the battlefield with a 22 if you want. Just make sure you opponent is very, very small!

I'll stick to grown up calibers!

18 hours ago, Rain Man said:

I worked with lots of kids that looked like that in my teaching days.  There are a lot of identity diffuse adolescents, but with enough care and attention they can be turned around.  Sometimes it is the PE teacher, sometimes the English teacher, often it is the shop teacher.  That's one reason we send them to school, so they can be around functioning adults - this kid certainly didn't have any functioning adults at home.  It is easy to judge a book by its cover but teachers learn to look beyond that.  At least good ones do.

Sadly, it is too late for this kid.   All it took was a few bad choices and easy access to a gun.

Any chance we could revisit my reasonable proposal from way back that parents MUST be trained, licensed and insured before they are allowed to unleash some potential mass murderers or serial killers into society.

I slightly jest above, but in all seriousness - I do think it should be a hard requirement that anyone who is pregnant be made to attend classes on the proper nurturing of babies and children as they grow up.  Consider it part of the process of getting prenatal care.  Free to all of course.  I think this would be far better money spent than all of the youth intervention programs when their fucked up parents make them fucked up too.  I would include, as part of those courses, the proper handling and safe storage of firearms whether you have gunz in the house or not.  

30 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Not a chance knuklehead!

You can go to the battlefield with a 22 if you want. Just make sure you opponent is very, very small!

Yeah dude, it's the caliber, like .223

32 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Not a chance knuklehead!

The Izzies seem to disagree with you.

image.png.1c3dcd97c5622dbc923d93e95db0a304.png

image.png.3b21aa7333fa169f544dfe5719fbf884.png

image.png.a789695f845d8fa1e3ae2126c4c92163.png

image.png.9b0b68343fde486b6e6721076adadb79.png

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

If that's not training, I feel sorry for that army. But there does seem to be a full sized AR in that pic....

Nah, they’ve got a little rat problem over there. Gives the troops something to do.

3 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

If you're talking about caliber and you were, it is exactly .003. Do you know what caliber means?

So, let's have a pedantic argument! Look a puppy!

I asked the question because I have no idea what this term 'caliber' is. Please, do enlighten us...... Also, include how a .22 caliber bullet is as affective as a bullet that is exactly .003 larger!

It's so exciting learning new things!!

Just now, Olsonist said:

If you're talking about caliber and you were, it is exactly .003. Do you know what caliber means?

No not really.  Technically, caliber can refer to just the bullet diameter, but is often used as a catch-all for describing the cartridge type which includes the bullet diameter as well as the overall cartridge design.  So if someone "in the know" using the correct vernacular says .22 - they are most often referring to the .22 Long Rifle cartridge.  If they say .223, then it is the larger bottle neck high power .223 Remington cartridge.  And that is also often used interchangeably with the 5.56mm NAtO round, which is technically NOT correct as they are slightly different but close enough for gov't work.  Another example would be if someone refers to a ".308" (Three-Oh-eight).  The .308 caliber bullet is used used in literally hundreds of different cartridges, but the term .308 used alone refers to the .308 Winchester cartridge and no others.  

image.png.72e0087276ff9d8f4d957c17ccac4c1e.png

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

If that's not training, I feel sorry for that army. But there does seem to be a full sized AR in that pic....

No, its definitely not training......

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Nah, they’ve got a little rat problem over there. Gives the troops something to do.

That's very un-PC of you to call the Palestinians "Rats".  Just saying.

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

No not really.  Technically, caliber can refer to just the bullet diameter, but is often used as a catch-all for describing the cartridge type which includes the bullet diameter as well as the overall cartridge design.  So if someone "in the know" using the correct vernacular says .22 - they are most often referring to the .22 Long Rifle cartridge.  If they say .223, then it is the larger bottle neck high power .223 Remington cartridge.  And that is also often used interchangeably with the 5.56mm NAtO round, which is technically NOT correct as they are slightly different but close enough for gov't work.  Another example would be if someone refers to a ".308" (Three-Oh-eight).  The .308 caliber bullet is used used in literally hundreds of different cartridges, but the term .308 used alone refers to the .308 Winchester cartridge and no others.  

image.png.72e0087276ff9d8f4d957c17ccac4c1e.png

Too complex and confusing.

Switch to Small, Medium, Large, and BFB.

11 hours ago, ModernViking said:

Looks like this? WTF?
No kid should have a gun ever. Period. But his looks?
What a fucked up thing to say.

Yeah, your right, I'm sorry eh?

He doesn't look a bit like a person who might go off the deep end with a gun.

47 minutes ago, Liquid said:

So, let's have a pedantic argument! Look a puppy!

I asked the question because I have no idea what this term 'caliber' is. Please, do enlighten us...... Also, include how a .22 caliber bullet is as affective as a bullet that is exactly .003 larger!

It's so exciting learning new things!!

Nice thing about a 22 is that it's generally subsonic; so suppressors work better. Anything else? Also an Aguila SSS LR bullet is about as heavy as an M855 bullet. Does that make it a grown up caliber?

7 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Nice thing about a 22 is that it's generally subsonic; so suppressors work better. Anything else? Also an Aguila SSS LR bullet is about as heavy as an M855 bullet. Does that make it a grown up caliber?

No, any 22 is not a grown up round and not one I would take into battle!

Subsonic 22 rounds of any weight are laughed at by basic body armor...

You still don't quite get the difference though...

Liquid;

Olsonist is just weasling around, like always.

Team grabbers position is the .22LR  "is like" the .223Rem (cuz they both start w/ .22.

I think the Izzies are using those 10/22 as small precision rifles to kneecap rats.

edited

not to worry Olsonist,,  nobody wants to take away your .22

Edited by Mike in Seattle
, almost forgot
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

No, any 22 is not a grown up round and not one I would take into battle!

Subsonic 22 rounds of any weight are laughed at by basic body armor...

You still don't quite get the difference though...

No one except the SEALs, the CIA, Marine Recon, the Israelis, .... I'm pretty sure to a first and maybe even a second approximation you're just a pizza box. These pizza box holes look about the same to me.

image.png.0cd9130c73f6cb24170e5d2c40292d28.png

Do you wear your body armor to bed?

4 hours ago, Olsonist said:

No one except the SEALs, the CIA, Marine Recon, the Israelis,

These pizza box holes look about the same to me.

image.png.0cd9130c73f6cb24170e5d2c40292d28.png

Do you wear your body armor to bed?

SEALs, Spec Op Marines and the CIA carry 22s? If that is what you are referencing, fuck that's funny!

Are you working thru a bad batch of heroine?

Your pic shows you really don't get it! In this instance, size doesn't matter!!!

Most .22's are subsonic, less than 1,000 fps

A .223 goes a tad faster at around 3,000 fps

In ballistics, speed is king!

At the same distance a .22 or 12G slug (faster than .22 at 1,500 fps) will bounce off your armor, whereas, with a .223 you are going to die as it pierces the front plate, tumbles, turns your insides to mush and is then stopped in the back plate! 

A .22 is no .223!!!!

Can you spot the difference?

556-vs-22lr-vs-22long-vs-22short-1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

It's true. The only weapon SEALs carry is the 22. It's standard issue. They used to carry bazookas but Kamala Harris put the kibosh on that.

You're an idiot.

Wait, so now only the SEALs carry .22s? What about the Marine RECOs, CIA and izzes?

I agree! I'm an idiot because I have no idea what you stand for or are arguing here... done trying.

You're right @Mike in Seattle

In Parting: I'm sorry that YOU don't know the difference between a .22 and .223...

My apologies for your ignorance!

23 hours ago, Liquid said:

How does it feel to live in a country where you have to live in complete fear for your life, every day,even in your own home, due to the proliferation of firearms.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Keith said:

How does it feel to live in a country where you have to live in complete fear for your life, every day, even in your own home, due to the proliferation of firearms.

I wouldn't know!

I don't live in complete fear for my life every day, even at home. 

What's it like for you to pretend that that is our reality, when it isn't?

Relevant reply to the thread topic:

I DO have a gun safe so no one else has access to my guns but me (kind of a law here in OR)!!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Relevant reply to the thread topic:

I DO have a gun safe so no one else has access to my guns but me (kind of a law here in OR)!!

According to you, not all of them.  Does that comply with the law in OR?

4 minutes ago, Liquid said:

W

T

F

Are you on about?

Did you forget posting about a gun NOT in that safe?

On 12/11/2021 at 9:31 PM, Liquid said:

23 hours ago, Liquid said:

^ wow.... now realizing - no more of you! You r a sick motherF..er!!!!

Anyway, not quite - stupid cunt!

See, the one gun they didn't account for, that's the one that makes them go permanent sleepy!

Not so relevant in a schooling though, right?

You made sure to clarify there is a gun NOT in that safe.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Did you forget posting about a gun NOT in that safe?

Nope, I didn't!

There's a 9MM not in that safe... it's in a different one!

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

You made sure to clarify there is a gun NOT in that safe.

That's right because, as stated before, I have a smaller biometric safe nearby if something bad goes bump in the night...

and it sure as fuck isn't hosting a .22!!!!

Your point?

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

That's right because, as stated before, I have a smaller biometric safe

There remain places in the US and globally where people do not live in fear . . . 

and do not lock their doors . . 

Wouldn't it be swell if you could live like that ??  

Dude, the merchants of death have taken over your mind  

It is almost as if you CHOOSE to live in fear . .  

what is wrong with y'all ??? 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Dude, the merchants of death have taken over your mind  

It is almost as if you CHOOSE to live in fear . .  

BBrrrrooooo....

pass me another one

just like the other one

you've been holding on to it

and I suuuuure would like a hit!

I don't live in fear you douchecunt!

I'm training, aware and prepared!

Sorta like taking performance driving courses...

35 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Nope, I didn't!

There's a 9MM not in that safe... it's in a different one!

That's right because, as stated before, I have a smaller biometric safe nearby if something bad goes bump in the night...

and it sure as fuck isn't hosting a .22!!!!

Your point?

I didn't see where you stated you get the extra gun in a biometric safe.

Care to cite it?

Back to the school shooting:

Probable Cause Hearing for Ethan Crumbly is 12/13 @ 1:15 pm; parents hearings are 12/14 @ 1:15pm. 
I’m sure at a minimum the local news stations will broadcast it.

Do you know the dif between a .22 and a .223 and it's not .003...

I'm a reader, so I know the difference as defined by hundreds of members of Congress.

It starts off like this:

The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following, regardless of country of manufacture or caliber of ammunition accepted

So the difference is: there's none! Unless you're saying that the overwhelming majority of TeamD, including VP Harris, are all wrong about that?

Like most, those pics do have a source...

On 3/26/2018 at 6:40 AM, Lochnerian Tom said:

I learned something about battlefield .22's today.

On 3/25/2018 at 8:38 AM, badlatitude said:

Did you tell them that the Israeli Army uses them for sniper weapons? 

http://www.ruger1022.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/8.jpg

Operator armed with the Ruger 10/22 Suppressed sniper rifle during the Israeli-Palestinian clashes in the Occupied Territories, October 2000. Note that the sniper has a Sig Sauer handgun tacked in his vest.

Expand  Expand  

I guess badlat must have forgotten to include his source.

http://ruger1022.com/docs/israeli_sniper.htm

10 hours ago, 00seven said:

Typical shitlib. Seeking a gotcha

Yeah.  Noting he claimed all guns were locked in the safe, and reminding him he previously referred to a gun that wasn't, is a "gotcha".  That he claimed he previously specified a second safe is BS.

Is this you getting a "gotcha"?

11 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

So, you were bullshitting about a previous mention.

Typical ammosexual.

I did say, what about the gun not in THAT safe.  

All my weapons are locked in safes. OK?

Like I did say, it's kinda the law here in OR...

8 hours ago, Lochnerian Tom said:

I'm a reader, so I know the difference as defined by hundreds of members of Congress.

It starts off like this:

So the difference is: there's none! Unless you're saying that the overwhelming majority of TeamD, including VP Harris, are all wrong about that?

Sure, an AR-15 can be chambered in .22...

That doesn't change the fact that one round is much more destructive than the other!

10 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Notice how the nutz always take school shooting subjects off a very preventable tragedy, and focus on minutia?

It seems to me the school part of shooting is taking a back seat...

Also, it's SA and far to easy to trigger and be triggered!!

What's new in the case anyway?

6 minutes ago, Liquid said:

It seems to me the school part of shooting is taking a back seat...

Also, it's SA and far to easy to trigger and be triggered!!

What's new in the case anyway?

Nothing new, court dates scheduled. I've written my retiring critter, asked her to push for funding availability to schools that would avail themselves of it. Who knows?

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Nothing new, court dates scheduled. I've written my retiring critter, asked her to push for funding availability to schools that would avail themselves of it. Who knows?

Tried to get the kid moved back to juvenile from the adult jail…judge refused. Seems he was hearing ‘adult’ sounds.

14 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I don't know, but here's a fact: a lot of people have been killed by .22s

- DSK

I don't doubt that at all. It just takes a few extra bullets to get the same job done...

War breaks out!

You're told to defend your house and are given a choice between an AR chambered in .22 or an AR chambered in .223.

Which one do you take?

Just now, Liquid said:

I don't doubt that at all. It just takes a few extra bullets to get the same job done...

War breaks out!

Your told to defend your house and are you're given a choice between an AR chambered in .22 or an AR chambered in .223.

Which one do you take?

In Canada? Neither.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Liquid said:

War breaks out!

You're told to defend your house and are given a choice between an AR chambered in .22 or an AR chambered in .223.

Which one do you take?

Do you think about that kind of stuff a lot?

4 hours ago, Liquid said:

Which one do you take?

Neither! Both are "the like" of an M16 and therefore should be banned. Or, for readers of the first half of the second amendment, protected.

Either way, you should probably go with something that we know is constitutionally protected. Like Dick Heller's 9 round .22 revolver.

9 hours ago, Liquid said:

...War breaks out!

Which one do you take?

A pea-brained approach. Defend my home from what, an air strike? Artillery? Trumpalo assholes who suspect me of possibly being a Democrat?

To defend my home, I have a variety of options that include some potentially lethal ones, but I'm not so stupid as to think I'm going grab my trusty AR and fight off the military (or even a half-capably led paramilitary). In the event of such major civil disturbance or civil war, I'm the fuck outta here.

9 hours ago, Liquid said:
9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

... here's a fact: a lot of people have been killed by .22s

?? Not even

Just one, in the right place.

- DSK

6 hours ago, Liquid said:

Such a simple hypothetical question about caliber effectiveness can't even be answered....

I'll go with a .223 and I'm a libtard!!!

But I already gave the libtard party line answer above:

15 hours ago, Lochnerian Tom said:
20 hours ago, Liquid said:

Which one do you take?

Neither! Both are "the like" of an M16 and therefore should be banned.

That's why you're meeting this resistance and why your question won't be answered.

I told you already: just give up as I did and admit that battlefield .22's and other weapons of war in civilian arsenals are "the like" of an M16.

Good old Tommy gun. Kids die, he talks about esoteric minutia and false accusations of gun grabbing. We all know that the horse of guns is out of the barn. I just want to keep said horse stsmpede from trampling schools. Harden them, and provide liability protection to the schools that harden.

On 12/12/2021 at 6:54 PM, SloopJonB said:

Yeah, your right, I'm sorry eh?

He doesn't look a bit like a person who might go off the deep end with a gun.

He looks pretty much like many other teens would look in that situation. 
Guy is a scumbag (but more so his parents), but you decide to comment on his looks. A lot of other perfectly well-functioning teenagers look a lot like him, but you push forward the notion, that with that look, they are probably school shooters.
Exactly how do you think that comments like that, is going to improve anything?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, traminogf said:

Students are required to do their top cv writing services in a timely manner

WTF?  How is this related to the school shooting?  Please take this elsewhere.

Just now, 130lights said:

WTF?  How is this related to the school shooting?  Please take this elsewhere.

It's a spam bot. Posted similar links across a couple of topics. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, bowman81 said:

It's a spam bot.

etiquette being  neither reply to nor quote , simply report and when the Ed has a moment they disappear :)