Jump to content

I Made The Mistake of Watching Tom Ehman Again.


Recommended Posts

Just now, Stingray~ said:

Ehman has no role in it. Someone's name did come up (a Kiwi) as a possible mediator.

Oh no I think Farmer was clear it's Ehman that needs the mediation.

Or was it mediCation?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, rh3000 said:

Oh no I think Farmer was clear it's Ehman that needs the mediation.

Or was it mediCation?

:D

Yes, although the venue for AC37 is a reasonably serious subject there was some joking around in the comments as usual. All good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_Alchemist said:

I am pretty sure that most of the sailors want it in NZ.  All of the Challengers are on record stating that, Burlington and gang say that, etc....  

Show me the money!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

I am pretty sure that most of the sailors want it in NZ.  All of the Challengers are on record stating that, Burlington and gang say that, etc....  

If you want AC NZ fly over to Auckland and ask Farmer, Dunphy and Ross to resign from the KHD. There is no two ways about it. Either they resign or the Event will be held Offshore. Grant Dalton has made that perfectly clear recently. There will be no more deals with the KHD. I wonder when that will get into Dunpyhs & Farmers head.

There will be no Mediator.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is exactly why this forum is unreadable. Every single topic drifts off very quickly after the kiwis who jerk off to pictures of Dalton start chiming in. No matter the thread topic, it always turns to Dalton is God, he can do no wrong.  Can we get back to why Ehman is unwatchable. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

If you want AC NZ fly over to Auckland and ask Farmer, Dunphy and Ross to resign from the KHD. There is no two ways about it. Either they resign or the Event will be held Offshore. Grant Dalton has made that perfectly clear recently. There will be no more deals with the KHD. I wonder when that will get into Dunpyhs & Farmers head.

There will be no Mediator.

So GD has ultimate authority?  You kiwi fanboys have drank they same kool-aide that the Trumpers have in the US.  Your leader is a god and can do no wrong....lol   Even if his plans include screwing all of his supporters!

Step back and listen to yourself.  GD is being very immature if he will not sit down and work a deal to keep the cup in NZ.  It is very obvious that after listening to Farmer talk about the situation that Dalton is not looking out for NZ and the fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_Alchemist said:

So GD has ultimate authority?  You kiwi fanboys have drank they same kool-aide that the Trumpers have in the US.  Your leader is a god and can do no wrong....lol   Even if his plans include screwing all of his supporters!

Step back and listen to yourself.  GD is being very immature if he will not sit down and work a deal to keep the cup in NZ.  It is very obvious that after listening to Farmer talk about the situation that Dalton is not looking out for NZ and the fans.

On Trump screwing his supporters, Justice is marching steadily and convicting his hundreds of violent, armed insurrectionists, with signs pointing to even more serious charges being brought 'uphill' gradually from there for criminal conspiracy sedition charges. What GD is doing rises to nothing like that level but to follow the analogy:

What if this does go to court? What communications might be subpoenaed in a case brought over Trusteeship and Fiduciary Duty and even NZ taxpayers? GD/Greene/whoever may want to consider the mediation olive branch being offered. Some cult-like supporters may want to consider a sudden rethink here too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@The_Alchemist

If you so sure of that Grant Dalton will eventually carve and sit down with KHD and talk then let's make a bet and see who is right.

My bet is that he won't because of Dunphy's betrayal.

You need to understand that for the moment Dalts holds all the cards.

I think KHD will eventually withdraw their request to hold AC37 in Auckland.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Dalton is not looking out for NZ and the fans.

Can't argue about that statement. GD has one goal and one goal only  - a successful AC37 Defence.

Which is exactly what we 'fans' expect. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sailbydate said:

Can't argue about that statement. GD has one goal and one goal only  - a successful AC37 Defence.

Which is exactly what we 'fans' expect. 

From here on the opposite side of the planet, it seems more like some do, some don't.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sunseeker said:

This thread is exactly why this forum is unreadable. Every single topic drifts off very quickly after the kiwis who jerk off to pictures of Dalton start chiming in. No matter the thread topic, it always turns to Dalton is God, he can do no wrong.  Can we get back to why Ehman is unwatchable. 

I managed 20 minutes the other day waiting to hear the drivel that guest Hector Ross was going to spout and they hadn't even touched on the subject. Then I could take it no more and switched off.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sailbydate said:

Can't argue about that statement. GD has one goal and one goal only  - a successful AC37 Defence.

Which is exactly what we 'fans' expect. 

Completely agree Sailbydate and a successful defence requires sufficient funding to run the event and provide enough for adequate R & D to have a chance of ETNZ not getting their butt kicked.

Have any of the naysayers actually sat down and thought just how much INEOS Britannia & Alingi/Red Bull are going to be spending to make their design fast?

I doubt it.

I would love a successful 'defence' on the Huaraki Gulf but firmly believe THAT would take rather nor $$$ than is currently on offer to the team in NZL.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, shanghaisailor said:

Completely agree Sailbydate and a successful defence requires sufficient funding to run the event and provide enough for adequate R & D to have a chance of ETNZ not getting their butt kicked.

Have any of the naysayers actually sat down and thought just how much INEOS Britannia & Alingi/Red Bull are going to be spending to make their design fast?

I doubt it.

I would love a successful 'defence' on the Huaraki Gulf but firmly believe THAT would take rather nor $$$ than is currently on offer to the team in NZL.  

Well,

all that we know is that Jim Ratcliffe spent 112 Million British Sterling Pounds shanghaisailor which is roughly or just north of 150 Million US$ during their AC36 Campaign. American Magic spent a similar amount.

Now, with only one Boat permitted to be built for AC37 it probably will be slightly less but still north of 100 Million US$ is my guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

$150 million US is not a lot for a real multi billionaire. Cheaper than Cal-Neva before restoration, much less than a serious piece of art from Sotheby's or Christie's on auction.  It just depends if it gives the billionaire pleasure to spend on it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Editor said:

He's an old, out of touch status quo right winger, desperately trying to be a big deal. He isn't. 

Right-winger in the sense of old-time Club-Republican, yes.. But no 'Trumper' from what I can tell - have never cared to get into politics with him, we all just have fun instead.

TE is plenty cool, bright, experienced, and boyishly humorous. 

He caters well to his audience, most of whom are really classy. If you don't care for it then.. please don't join us :) 

His 500th(!) classy show is coming soon, and while every moment may not be some freaking bombshell it's been about the best casual sailing current-events thing happening for a long while. There's a long list of notable guests, AC designers like Bernasconi included. edit: even Clean :) While there may be 'only' 50-100 live viewers and thousands on some rewatches, those are actually bigger numbers than hang around on SAAC; even the FB threads comments outnumber our smarter-folk SAAC nowadays. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

old, out of touch

Nothing against you Scott but media times really have changed. Maybe this format is instead the dinosaur, compared to more-progressive studio-produced interactive live shows? Are you up for that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stingray~ said:

Nothing against you Scott but media times really have changed. Maybe this format is instead the dinosaur, compared to more-progressive studio-produced interactive live shows? Are you up for that?

You call that little room a studio? he he. Having been involved in events that professionally produce footage that is hardly a studio. His show is hardly progressive and at least we don't get constant begging for money on this site. One wonders what his motivation is when he gives spoilers like Ross and Farmer air time which no one in their own country have done (to the best of my knowledge). 

Much of the material reminds me of an end of bar chat once a few pints have been consumed.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Stingray~ said:

Right-winger in the sense of old-time Club-Republican, yes.. But no 'Trumper' from what I can tell - have never cared to get into politics with him, we all just have fun instead.

The mask and distancing discussions in 2020 catered to Trumper fosy people.

14 hours ago, Stingray~ said:

TE is plenty cool, bright, experienced, and boyishly humorous. 

He caters well to his audience, most of whom are really classy. If you don't care for it then.. please don't join us :) 

Classy? Other than no foul language, what other attributes make them classy? Ivy league? Stanford? 

If they were classy they wouldn't require lengthy and time consuming licks on the show to keep donating.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

You call that little room a studio? he he. Having been involved in events that professionally produce footage that is hardly a studio. His show is hardly progressive and at least we don't get constant begging for money on this site. One wonders what his motivation is when he gives spoilers like Ross and Farmer air time which no one in their own country have done (to the best of my knowledge). 

Much of the material reminds me of an end of bar chat once a few pints have been consumed.

He has an Agenda, keeping the Cup in NZ at all costs even if that means a certain loss for TNZ!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

He has an Agenda, keeping the Cup in NZ at all costs even if that means a certain loss for TNZ!

I've only watched Ehman a couple of times - but for sure this seems a pretty silly interpretation. Not everyone who thinks the cup should be sailed in Auckland is out to get you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

The esteemed FOSI now get esteemed title billing. No wonder the esteemed show goes so esteemedly long. Viewer supported but not quite like esteemed PBS.

One of the FOSI, Sangmeister, was today's (repeat) guest and it was a really fun show. That trimaran he is hoping to offload 'to save my marriage!' is the one Artemis Racing up-developed in the lead up to AC34, I think it had been a Gitana 60'fter before Artemis put 74' amas on it. His recounting of meeting Fay in a NY restaurant in '88 was some fun AC trivia too. All good, lighten up :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

One of the FOSI, Sangmeister, was today's (repeat) guest and it was a really fun show. That trimaran he is hoping to offload 'to save my marriage!' is the one Artemis Racing up-developed in the lead up to AC34, I think it had been a Gitana 60'fter before Artemis put 74' amas on it. His recounting of meeting Fay in a NY restaurant in '88 was some fun AC trivia too. All good, lighten up :)

yawn.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ChairborneRanger said:

yawn.

You are who started this thread. Again, if it that show is not for you (presumably because you don't like the viewpoints allowed to be expressed) then: Don't watch it! :) Find a better show to watch if you can find one and offer a link to here.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stingray~ said:

One of the FOSI, Sangmeister, was today's (repeat) guest and it was a really fun show. That trimaran he is hoping to offload 'to save my marriage!' is the one Artemis Racing up-developed in the lead up to AC34, I think it had been a Gitana 60'fter before Artemis put 74' amas on it. His recounting of meeting Fay in a NY restaurant in '88 was some fun AC trivia too. All good, lighten up :)

Sangmeister a very noteworthy west coast sailor. On the most recent transpac his SC70 broke its rudder shaft, and sank! Disney's Pyewacket rescued the entire crew. And Tritium once-upon-a-time the most bad ass tri in SF Bay. Cool to watch that thing blast around for sure - I think he was in the business of giving rides to friends / family / business associates there for a while.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, floater said:

Sangmeister a very noteworthy west coast sailor. On the most recent transpac his SC70 broke its rudder shaft, and sank! Disney's Pyewacket rescued the entire crew. And Tritium once-upon-a-time the most bad ass tri in SF Bay. Cool to watch that thing blast around for sure - I think he was in the business of giving rides to friends / family / business associates there for a while.

Sang said Tritium can be had for $300K, what scares me would be the upkeep! Would be an awesome racer on the Puget Sound.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Sang said Tritium can be had for $300K, what scares me would be the upkeep! Would be an awesome racer on the Puget Sound.

I'm not sure the word 'upkeep' actually does justice for what would be needed to maintain a machine like that. an old vid below. also, and I'm not sure what happened. but I thought they were going to enter this beast in the R2AK.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, floater said:

I'm not sure the word 'upkeep' actually does justice for what would be needed to maintain a machine like that. an old vid below. also, and I'm not sure what happened. but I thought they were going to enter this beast in the R2AK.

 

Dang! Thanks (drool.......)

Link to post
Share on other sites

there's this weird thing that happens - tell me if I'm wrong: if you are currently without a boat - then all boats look cool. the bigger and badder the better. but if you are currently with a boat - then boats tend to resemble more a plethora of intricate stuff that must be maintained.. and in terms of an exotic race boat, exquisitely. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, floater said:

there's this weird thing that happens - tell me if I'm wrong: if you are currently without a boat - then all boats look cool. the bigger and badder the better. but if you are currently with a boat - then boats tend to resemble more a plethora of intricate stuff that must be maintained.. and in terms of an exotic race boat, exquisitely. 

Also, unless you are a solo sailor, "intricate stuff" includes crew. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes of course. Back in the day, the boat captain was Ryan Breymaier - a top pro. 

buying this boat would be like buying a business. some cool dream business. but one that is guaranteed to lose money. a lot of money. lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, floater said:

yes of course. Back in the day, the boat captain was Ryan Breymaier - a top pro. 

buying this boat would be like buying a business. some cool dream business. but one that is guaranteed to lose money. a lot of money. lol.

My idea of a boat like Tritium is to know an owner and beg to go racing with them; even pay to do commercial excursions like ones on old AC boats - have done this in San Diego, Puerta Vallarta and Maui. Sailing my laser occasionally is much better value for the money than owning a serious racer! 

I have fantasies about owning a 36-40fter but will charter one a few times before jumping in that deep. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The issue with that boat is more about WHO did the conversion from ORMA 60 to a bastardized 72, and less about it being a full time job to own and operate. A few of the old ORMA 60's and Mod 70s have found their way into offshore races, so there are owners out there willing to take them on.

Artemis - aka Juan K, T Hutch, and Paul Cayard. They modified the existing platform with those ac72 hulls (not sure about the beams), and put ac72 wing in it. The wing didn't last long.
https://www.yachtingworld.com/news/artemis-launches-ac72-wing-3820
http://abrushwithsail.blogspot.com/2012/05/ac-72-wing-damaged.html

Obviously, that campaign ended in tragedy as a result of poor engineering and decision making.

So why would anyone step up to buy the test platform that lead to the death of sailor, when something like the old Groupama ORMA is also on the market and has seen significant updates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, atwinda said:

..when something like the old Groupama ORMA is also on the market and has seen significant updates.

why would anyone buy some beat old warhorse when they could instead have a truly gorgeous (imo) cruising boat?

https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2001-trimaran-shuttleworth-58-7192600/

ps: not really concerned about thread hijack given this thread never really had a purpose anyhow. lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, floater said:

why would anyone buy some beat old warhorse when they could instead have a truly gorgeous (imo) cruising boat?

https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2001-trimaran-shuttleworth-58-7192600/

ps: not really concerned about thread hijack given this thread never really had a purpose anyhow. lol.

Well back to the thread…spinbot loves te and his vlog, he gets to watch him yak to his guests about all the AC races he’s been the mastermind of and how they all love him..whilst spinbot and his fellow yakkers yakoff about how much fun they are having..meanwhile the snake oil salesman looks at his monitor and tells everyone that oh..spinbot just posted some yakshit..

so much fun …everyone yakking off..

Seems like spinbot has maybe started sailing, we can all look forward to drone shots of him and ehman tuning up for the Laser Masters…or not..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Forgive me my Lord for I did sin over xmas and for my penance had to view his recent effort.

Bar some interesting guests who were interrupted just when they got going and before they dosed off,  he mentioned he was hired by LE after LE got drunk and signed all and sundry up. A small gem that stuck in my brain box.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chesirecat said:

Forgive me my Lord for I did sin over xmas and for my penance had to view his recent effort.

Bar some interesting guests who were interrupted just when they got going and before they dosed off,  he mentioned he was hired by LE after LE got drunk and signed all and sundry up. A small gem that stuck in my brain box.

That’s pretty much bullshit, because LE really doesn’t drink.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, all this talk by Ehman about someone else besides Dunphy stepping up to help fund the Kiwi Home Defence Project was just noise. Nothing thus far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

So, all this talk by Ehman about someone else besides Dunphy stepping up to help fund the Kiwi Home Defence Project was just noise. Nothing thus far.

The fact AM got their  entry visa's turned down for September pretty much kills it in Auckland anyway. No mention by TE but then I'm not exactly focused on his utterings having been distracted by wondering exactly just how much competitive sailing experience he has.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, chesirecat said:

 been distracted by wondering exactly just how much competitive sailing experience he has.

There are also a few on here with absolutely zero such experience who would do well to recognise their ignorance and shut up. But I have little hope

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chesirecat said:

The fact AM got their  entry visa's turned down for September pretty much kills it in Auckland anyway. No mention by TE but then I'm not exactly focused on his utterings having been distracted by wondering exactly just how much competitive sailing experience he has.

When he was younger he was a very good sailor, primarily in dinghy classes. I think he won the US Sailing Championship of Champions back when they were very competitive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sunseeker said:

When he was younger he was a very good sailor, primarily in dinghy classes. I think he won the US Sailing Championship of Champions back when they were very competitive.

And has a strong history in racing sailing rules

Better qualified than many who criticise him. But I don't listen to his shows so I make no comment on how good they are

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

There are also a few on here with absolutely zero such experience who would do well to recognise their ignorance and shut up. 

A bit harsh, given the wide-ranging subject matter here. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chesirecat said:

The fact AM got their  entry visa's turned down for September pretty much kills it in Auckland anyway. 

Does it? If another venue is selected, there seems little chance any sailing would be going on there in September.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

 I just mean a few who are totally ignorant, like not knowing what a capsize is

That was spectacular. Particularly how he just kept digging.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sunseeker said:

When he was younger he was a very good sailor, primarily in dinghy classes. I think he won the US Sailing Championship of Champions back when they were very competitive.

Think he sailed Fireballs in their early days, though the reason for my doubts is his failing to spot why AM capsized.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

And has a strong history in racing sailing rules

Better qualified than many who criticise him. But I don't listen to his shows so I make no comment on how good they are

Wouldn't have thought you were a fan

On 10 November 1987, at the Tuesday Yachtsman’s Luncheon of the St Francis Yacht Club, Sail America’s chief operating officer Tom Ehman told the gathering that, if it lost in court, Sail America would do whatever was necessary to make sure that Michael Fay had no chance whatsoever of winning on the water – even if there was nothing fair or sportsmanlike about how they did it. The audience of San Franciscan yachtsmen was taken aback.1 Then, on 20 November 1987, Ehman was quoted in the San Diego Union as saying: ‘We’ll jimmy the rules to win this thing … We have our best minds, people like John Marshall, figuring out how to deal with the Kiwis …’2 Ehman later denied having said that – ‘I was misquoted by the Los Angeles Times’ – but the evidence, including his luncheon statement in San Francisco, did not support that denial and the media were now reporting that various defence options were being considered by SDYC and SAF, including the use of a catamaran and moving the venue to Hawaii.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

@rh3000

I'm not a fan. Same way I don't hate GD.

I can recognise people's abilities and skills whilst still disagreeing with some decisions they make. Life isn't black and white, why try and assert it is such?

Not a fan / Are a fan

1 / 0

positive / negative

Turns out some things are black / white!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rh3000 said:

Not a fan / Are a fan

1 / 0

positive / negative

Turns out some things are black / white!

But I never said I was a fan. You made that assumption on the basis that because I said something positive about him I must be. 

Having some respect for people but disagreeing with some things they have done=shades of grey. Too complex for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, enigmatically2 said:

But I never said I was a fan. You made that assumption on the basis that because I said something positive about him I must be. 

Having some respect for people but disagreeing with some things they have done=shades of grey. Too complex for you?

Not being a fan, as you said it, is the opposite of being a fan - hence actually being black and white.

Being obtuse isn't the same as being complex...

You might be interested to know the 'shades of grey, world isn't black and white' has been peddled here to debate INEOS and Jeddah being 'bad' too - but glad to hear you know that conversation is nuanced too and that you still have some respect KSA as a venue despite disagreeing with some things they have done.

:D

The irony also being TE deserves 0% 'respect' for his biased, crooked burbles... in that regard it is actually black and white...

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had to choose between Not/Are - I'm in the "Are" camp.  Tom and Julia are working pretty hard to put out 2 shows a week and they do a remarkable production job.  Talk show format is old m- but proven and they do a professional job.  Use of technology is really impressive.  Much of the content doesn't speak to me - too old school - but it that's on the mark for the bulk of the American sailing scene. 

Again - it seems like a ton of work - and hard to answer the question of why they do it.  Maybe the US Yacht Club demographic could be monetized.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2022 at 8:18 AM, chesirecat said:

The fact AM got their  entry visa's turned down for September pretty much kills it in Auckland anyway. No mention by TE but then I'm not exactly focused on his utterings having been distracted by wondering exactly just how much competitive sailing experience he has.

Very well said! I still think Ehman has some sort of an agenda!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cbulger said:

Tom and Julia are working pretty hard to put out 2 shows a week

If they were shorter - much shorter - and less frequent, I'd be more likely to watch them. Tom and Julia, please work less hard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

I think it gives Julia a more meaningful life and creds at lunch at St Fancy.  Darn, when I am in my 80s I won't be getting lunch at St Fancy. 

Never say never!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dogwatch said:

If they were shorter - much shorter - and less frequent, I'd be more likely to watch them. Tom and Julia, please work less hard.

I just watch the replay so you can skip over the parts of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 11:10 AM, The_Alchemist said:

I just watch the replay so you can skip over the parts of it.

No breaking news but starting here is the AC segment from yesterday

 

 

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2022 at 9:28 AM, Sailbydate said:

Bit of sleight of hand there - 5 teams.

The Defender and 4 Challengers

We get a proper Semifinal in the CSS 2024 with 4 Challengers, that's good!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChairborneRanger said:

4 + 1 = 5. The math checks out.

 

Indeed it does. But I have doubts about the intent.

Much like @Stingray~ insisting that, TNZ has entered for AC37. ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Sailbydate said:

Indeed it does. But I have doubts about the intent.

Much like @Stingray~ insisting that, TNZ has entered for AC37. ;-)

Lol :D

I have noted that in some previous AC's, teams/YC's did have to 'enter' after/once the Protocol terms and entry dates were announced. I also alluded to a 'race' this time between Alinghi and LR; that entry timing has been an issue in at least one other AC too, AC34 included. 

'5 Teams' on that slide is good by me but Ernesto's mouth is far too wide-open :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...