Smollet, you dumb son of a bitch

10 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Good.. 

On another note, Scott Peterson just got his sentence reduced to life in prison...  Let's hope the Mexican Mafia and/or the Nuestra Familia make him their bitch.. 

Life Without the Possibility of Parole, which means Gavin "Hairgel: Newsom might spring him at any moment!

32 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

Good.. 

On another note, Scott Peterson just got his sentence reduced to life in prison...  Let's hope the Mexican Mafia and/or the Nuestra Familia make him their bitch.. 

Well…..he’s been in the gray bar hotel for 20 years now. I’m guessing those relationships are already established. :blink:

25 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Well…..he’s been in the gray bar hotel for 20 years now. I’m guessing those relationships are already established. :blink:

He was living in luxury on death row in San Quinten.  Pretty sequestered from the others, his own cell, workout yard, etc... this is why it is costing us a small fortune to house these animals like Alejandro Avila. Now he is going to be put into GenPop.. probably at Corcoran, Avenal or Valley, hopefully, Tehachapi, yeah Tehachapi

Hey Scottie, meet your newfound friends

prison-gangs.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

He was living in luxury on death row in San Quinten.  Pretty sequestered from the others, his own cell, workout yard, etc... this is why it is costing us a small fortune to house these animals like Alejandro Avila. Now he is going to be put into GenPop.. probably at Corcoran, Avenal or Valley, hopefully, Tehachapi, yeah Tehachapi

Hey Scottie, meet your newfound friends

prison-gangs.jpg

Well…..that will be different. Point taken. 

Probably Danbury.... Where Martha Stewart went, to teach people how to bake scones, and stencil little chickens on their driveway to slow the UPS guy down....

I think I've said this before, but..... I never heard of Jussie Smollett until he got in the news for being attacked. I haven't heard of him since, until this trial last week. I don't think I will ever hear of him again, unless the news brings it up.

Nobody, nothing, never was anyone important, never will be.

Poof! Done.

2 hours ago, Point Break said:

Well…..that will be different. Point taken. 

nothing like being a convicted ex-cop in general population where every gang banger is itching to make a name for himself by fucking you up.

Arrogant bastard should have STFU.

Remember Bernie Maddof?  He never got caught, he turned himself in.   Why?  Because prisons are are hard to get out of, and even harder to get in to.   Rumors are Bernie not only fucked over his family and friends, but several folks in his high rise luxury condo who were ranking members of the mob who are known to make examples of those who cross them.

We can only hope they don't kill Scott right away, but attack him over and over as a prelude to what his afterlife is going to be like.

As for Jessie, this conviction may pull the lever on the career ejection seat for Don Lemon as CNN continues its house cleaning

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnns-don-lemon-allegedly-tipped-jussie-smollett-during-police-investigation

Awaiting apologies from those who jumped on white conservatives the minute this event took place for jumping to conclusions to advance their own personal goals.

Ditto to those who threw the 2 brothers under a bus to support this POS..

11 hours ago, Point Break said:

rumor has it, that one of his first days in prison,  Scott farted in the shower, and some shouted "that sounds like my size"  since that day,  his farts have never made a sound.

I doubt Smollet will spend any time in jail...

BLM Statement - Seriously???  It's like they had no fucking idea what he did. Being on the wrong side of this one is pretty stupid if your business model includes fund raising from the "white guilt" crowd.

image.png.ce47f052c9cd7389c80e25b4235bce26.png

• Like 1

I wonder what they would have to say about a white person who falsely claimed to be beaten up by blacks?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, quod umbra said:

You are probably correct....

but he should get life without parole for crimes against humanity.

Make that “Life without positive income for his crimes against the black community.” 

20 hours ago, On The Hard said:

I wonder what they would have to say about a white person who falsely claimed to be beaten up by blacks?

a POS named Charles Stewart did in the 1990s.   But he was man enough to off himself when he knew he was about to found out unlike this bozo who pushed his totally discredited narrative.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-husband-did-it-the-controversial-stuart-case

After Stewart suicide happened, folks in Boston/New England learned not to jump to conclusions.   I can only hope it will happen here too.

Equal treatment of all requires we consider something here:

The Government alleged smallet  lied about a crime and caused the government to waste resources.

he was prosecuted. 

what about lying about a crime being committed and, despite repeated efforts by various government agencies to make it clear no such crime happened, persisting in doing so over an entire year?? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

He mustn’t have been really hungry because one of the investigators said that he still had the unopened Subway sandwich at his apartment along with the noose around his neck. 

I did think the noose around the neck sitting in his apartment till the PD arrived was a nice touch…..and the sammie……”oh man I just got beat up, bleach poured on me and a noose around my neck, now where is that sammie”

The investigator said that as soon as he saw the sandwich and the noose still on his neck, he knew the guy was lying. The sandwich would have been dropped immediately and not retrieved during a crime and that, as a black man himself, there aren’t too many black men in America that would keep a noose around their neck. 

6 hours ago, Point Break said:

I did think the noose around the neck sitting in his apartment till the PD arrived was a nice touch…..and the sammie……”oh man I just got beat up, bleach poured on me and a noose around my neck, now where is that sammie”

And, what Subway is open at 2am?  Taco Bell yes, but Subway?  

37 minutes ago, Windward said:

Could he get a job as the Subway shill now?  

Not so fast. Jared gets out March 24, 2029.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

What the Fuck was that outburst at the end?!  Has he gone totally Kanye West Crazy, or is he going after the Oscar for the Best Gay Black performance?  I have to give it to the judge for keeping it together.  He gave Juicy every opportunity to explain himself, and he just keeps digging deeper. I think that the judge explained the reasoning behind the sentence, and that it is fair.  In reality, the 150 days is only 75, or so.  

15 minutes ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

Sending him to Cook County Jail ain't no picnic.

No, especially when he’s a Gay Black man with a nickname of Juicy!  I wonder if the jail guards will believe it when he reports being gang raped?  

24 minutes ago, bmiller said:
1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

150 dayes in jaille.

Sounds like a movie title. Will juicey be cast in the lead?

Yeahe, I thicke hese gonna be teh guye in fronte........              :)

Sorry to rain on some of your sexual fantasies but Jussie gone be on Adseg the whole time.  Cool county doesn’t want to hear him describing rape and abuse to Oprah in 6 months, and suing in 7. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

whearre is that?

Cool County resides just next to hell.  You know the place people should go when they salivate over rape.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Wetabehindtheears said:

When Jessie gets his ass kicked in jail whose going to believe him? :huh:

or care?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

150 dayes in jaille.

Yeah, but his cell mate gets thirty days in the hole! :D

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

damn you beat me to it.....   bastard... 

:D

dipshit  gets nailed for lying his ass off to seed divisions among the races while promoting sympathy for his useless ass/career.

This MFer is a shoe in for the Governor's job running as a democrat when he gets out of stir..

Prizker better watch it...

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Foreverslow said:

dipshit  gets nailed for lying his ass off to seed divisions among the races while promoting sympathy for his useless ass/career.

This MFer is a shoe in for the Governor's job running as a democrat when he gets out of stir..

Prizker better watch it...

A fuckup as stupid as him would seem to me to be a better fit with the R's.

17 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

A fuckup as stupid as him would seem to me to be a better fit with the R's.

I would have thought Canada

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, burndoc said:

I would have thought Canada

Canada has standards 

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

And widespread intelligence.

Now it has turned into the joke thread

• Like 2
17 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

Clearly the drama queen is playing to the cameras, pretending he's worried about getting Epsteined. Sorry dude, you're just not that interesting.

17 minutes ago, Willin' said:

Clearly the drama queen is playing to the cameras, pretending he's worried about getting Epsteined. Sorry dude, you're just not that interesting.

Dose Hillarey no who thisse shvartze is?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Point Break said:

I submit Justin Beiber and raise you a Cilene Dion. 

Canada has standards - which we maintained by sending them both to the States.

32 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Canada has standards - which we maintained by sending them both to the States.

Oh great….that can only mean Trudeau is en route….:unsure: