Ghislaine Maxwell - slips in the shower and breaks her skull open - oppsie!!!!

Alex Baldwin - still paying with guns and oopps, so that is what the safety was for.

Queen Lizzy II - yes, Prince Andrew was at her side.

And of course #1 on everyone's list - Keith Richards... let's face it, we'll all long gone, he'll still be swinging a bottle of Jack Daniels and burning through the better part is a pack of Marlboros before lunch and dancing on everyone else's grave.

1 minute ago, dyslexic dog said:

Abe Vigota. Oh wait, that won't work.

Betty White

Jimmy Carter

Donald Trump

Betty beat us all to it. If you didn't know she passed away this morning. 

13 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Wowe! you juste tooke to of mine picks........

Well, if you want to take your two, I'll substitute with Dick Van Dyke and Angela Lansbury. 

henry kissinger

hillary clinton

Hui Ka Yan (CEO of Evergrande which is 300 billion in the hole..)

joey kramer (drummer of aerosmith)

9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

He hates those democrats. sheesh. take it to PA.

No, I think he might be right on those three.  Looking a bit frail, all of 'em, whatever your political persuasion.

Now, Keef.... That's another thing.

Ghislane Maxwell - committed suicide by stabbing herself seven times in the back.

Boris Johnson - "suddenly" expired just after a Cabinet meeting.  Et tu, Brute.

TFG - keeled over on the nineteenth hole at one of his properties.  Grounds keeper (unpaid) being held for questioning.

Mick Jagger

Matt Gaets

Rudi Joolianny

Kirstie Alley

Aretha Franklin

Val Kilmer

Not sure... but Kathleen Kennedy perhaps?

The Queen is a shoe in, I'm not going to waste a slot on my list.

I gotta put Keef on my list.  I doubt he will go any time soon.  But I've had him on my list for years, I mean one of these days he's going to die and I don't want to miss it.

Jimmy Carter

Clint Eastwood  

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

I gotta put Keef on my list.  I doubt he will go any time soon.  But I've had him on my list for years, I mean one of these days he's going to die and I don't want to miss it.

Peopel usse to saye saimething Abe Vigoda, it toolr yeares butte he gotte finialley.

The Queen is a shoe in, I'm not going to waste a slot on my list.

I guess the question of the day is going to be how she was able to beat Prince Andrew to the bottom of the staircase.

I'm a bit dated in this regard so, Is there any trashy, junkie rock/pop/hip hop/etc. singer who's 27 or turning 27 anytime soon?

I'll vote for that one.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, chuso007 said:

To make this really interesting we should limit the pool to people under 80.

Or 75.

In the Classic Version of this game, points were awarded based on 100-their age.  For a 50yo, you'd earn 50 pts, 99yo, only 1 pt.  Made the game much more tactical, always looking for the next River Phoenix or Amy Winehouse.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, dyslexic dog said:

I gotta do a thread drift and say I just watched dead pool and dead pool 2. I really liked the movies. Good humor. 

Tacke it to Moovir Review threade............            :)

5 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

You want a list of 7.8 billion people?  On it!

Damn, you beat me to it.  Actually I think it's 7.9 billion.

I seem to remember learning in grade school that the population of the world at the time (~1963) was around 3 billion.  :blink:

• Like 1
On 1/3/2022 at 6:40 PM, Windward said:

Kirstie Alley

Aretha Franklin

Val Kilmer

Not sure... but Kathleen Kennedy perhaps?

Aretha left us in 2018.

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

No Jim Croce?

Only 3 choices per post.  

I don't know if it's an actual rule (as if there are rules here) but it seems to be the trend.

Too late to edit him in now.  

2 hours ago, hobot said:

Queen Elizabeth

Tony Bennett

Jimmy Carter

Lock the thread.

Solid choices Hobot.

With this year's crop, it's almost too easy.

6 hours ago, silent bob said:

Nobody called Bob Saget!  

Jebus, he was only 65.  Can't blame him for slipping under the radar.

3 hours ago, jewingiv said:

Henry Kissinger

Phil Lesh

Mel Brooks

All of those people are still alive?  They must be really old.   

They will probably be grateful when they are finally dead, especially Lesh.  Kissinger will have a tearful reunion when he sees Nixon in hell.  Brooks will probably keep the devil in tears of laughter for all eternity.

With my luck, when I die, I will be assigned  to the section where Grateful Dead songs are played on an endless loop, or even worse, all of the dead Dead band members will be their live, playing an endless jam.  Maybe if I change my behavior a little at least I can upgraded to the bagpipe section.

All of those people are still alive?  They must be really old.   

They will probably be grateful when they are finally dead, especially Lesh.  Kissinger will have a tearful reunion when he sees Nixon in hell.  Brooks will probably keep the devil in tears of laughter for all eternity.

With my luck, when I die, I will be assigned  to the section where Grateful Dead songs are played on an endless loop, or even worse, all of the dead Dead band members will be their live, playing an endless jam.  Maybe if I change my behavior a little at least I can upgraded to the bagpipe section.

Just dug out and cleaned up my cassette deck yesterday and played a bunch of dead yesterday. Aug 28th, 1981 Long Beach board tape (1st gen cassette direct from a 2nd gen reel to reel master). Sounded pretty darn good and a good show to boot.

6 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Aug 28th, 1981 Long Beach board tape (1st gen cassette direct from a 2nd gen reel to reel master).

See, that's how you Dead Heads are.  

I've never heard fans of any other band so down in the weeds discussing the minutiae of the concerts and bootleg recordings, etc.  And they only wrote 3 songs in their entire existence FFS!  

sucking  chargers

who shouldn't have had them on the list

SoS ... different year

I've never heard fans of any other band so down in the weeds discussing the minutiae of the concerts and bootleg recordings, etc.  And they only wrote 3 songs in their entire existence FFS!  

the weeds is where the improvisational golden nuggets are with that band

25 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

the weeds is where the improvisational golden nuggets are with that band

I'll just take your word for that, thanks.

3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Do Deadheads take it to the next level of being annoying, absolutely, but coming from a Springsteen fan (the other white meat) this is pretty frigging rich

TBruce Berlin RS.jpg

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

This one has a theme:

1.  Rudy G. 

2.  Mike Lindell

3.  Sidney Powell

That's a wish list!  :lol:

7 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

This one has a theme:

1.  Rudy G. 

2.  Mike Lindell

3.  Sidney Powell

7 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

That's a wish list!  :lol:

Hey @Bus Driver, are you gonna give these guys shit for wishing someone dead?

49 minutes ago, silent bob said:

Sure looks like a Wish List to Ed (and me too!). I’m just trying to make a point to @Bus Driver that it’s not just RWNJ’s that wish people dead!  

F6F18A2D-A294-4559-89B3-2B54A073CE81.jpeg

Ya see Bob, with people like that it's OK to wish them an early demise because they are some really messed up people.  The RWNJs in Congress that want Amuricans dead are just idiots and they want all of the lefties dead, not just the whacky ones.  SO, long story short, us lefties are morally correct, the RWNJs are just that, nut jobs.  I mean that Lorena Bobbit woman in the House?  She's fukin' crazy man.  Giuliani, Lindell?  They might be on the Right but holy shit they're way out in left field, like lock 'em up in a psych ward.  And Powell, well she kind speaks for herself.  It's hilarious.  'Nuff said.

I hope this helps.  

49 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Ya see Bob, with people like that it's OK to wish them an early demise because they are some really messed up people.  The RWNJs in Congress that want Amuricans dead are just idiots and they want all of the lefties dead, not just the whacky ones.  SO, long story short, us lefties are morally correct, the RWNJs are just that, nut jobs.  I mean that Lorena Bobbit woman in the House?  She's fukin' crazy man.  Giuliani, Lindell?  They might be on the Right but holy shit they're way out in left field, like lock 'em up in a psych ward.  And Powell, well she kind speaks for herself.  It's hilarious.  'Nuff said.

I hope this helps.  

From @Bus Driver

1726FDC6-104C-44AC-8108-E2CD742E0109.jpeg

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

That was a musing, not a desire to see anyone dead.  'Imagine", not I want to see...

I have no issue with your post, weather it be “musing” or “wishing”, nor Ed Lada’s reply.  I do have a problem with @Bus Driver calling me out on a similar post, but ignoring several others that align with his political views. 

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. - Clarence Darrow

7 minutes ago, silent bob said:

I have no issue with your post, weather it be “musing” or “wishing”, nor Ed Lada’s reply.  I do have a problem with @Bus Driver calling me out on a similar post, but ignoring several others that align with his political views. 

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. - Clarence Darrow

Hopefully, no one wishes death on anyone.  We experience many strong personalities on this site and attendant strange senses of humor.  I looked at the post you circled and don't see anything wishing your death, but I haven't followed the entire pissing match.  From the bleachers, you two agree more than you disagree.  From my bleacher seat, I think you're both great.  Who's going to be the bigger man?

9 hours ago, silent bob said:

I completely understand your pointing out BD's hypocrisy.  However 'neener-neener, you did it too', while a satisfying response usually isn't the best rebuttal.

Just got some numbers back so I think I can say it won’t be me at least not this year. :lol: I will decline to name others though……given my situation/diagnosis it seems a little like spitting in the wind……..B)

• Like 1

Rhonda Santis, Rodger Stoned, Paolo Manofart, Mikey Flynt..... Bannoni, Miller... , how many can the  Klintonz take in won yere? dRUmpf for certaan.

maybe they got bannoni?

image.jpeg.a41283b9b78cc20a84a7733e9c53ed0a.jpeg

On 1/13/2022 at 1:17 PM, silent bob said:

Did you miss the memo

If yer not part of the stASS Qwhoo

Ya get blown for speaking out of line

Not about what is said, it's about if yer in line or not

This place once had great content 

It has been culled to where things that would benefit everyone to hear

Are just not brought up cuz not worth the BS

Some liked Opening Hat Day, 

but others didn't like it coming from outside the "in" agenda

Now past the point Yer Not Kool unless you drink/drank The KoolAid

And got yer JABz

Too TOO MUCH about what people Don't have in common 

And too little about what we have in common 

On 1/3/2022 at 5:57 PM, chuso007 said:

To make this really interesting we should limit the pool to people under 80.

Or 75.

Some dead pools work on a points system. 1 point for each year the deceased is under 100. Most points end of year wins. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Some dead pools work on a points system. 1 point for each year the deceased is under 100. Most points end of year wins. 

Adgreede withe CB, if we formallize it alittelle bitte, then weede be abelle halve a winnere.                                     :)

53 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Adgreede withe CB, if we formallize it alittelle bitte, then weede be abelle halve a winnere.                                     :)

What would the prize be…….how would ties be handled…….so many questions……

4 minutes ago, Point Break said:
59 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

What would the prize be…….how would ties be handled…….so many questions……

Ime thickeng we hitte ED up foire some SA swagg, date/time of predictione coude helpe settelle ties..........              :)