Never heard of them, but their Wiki page indicates they were a colorful pair!  I am assuming they weren't vaccinated, although there was no mention of it in Wiki, just that they had died of Covid......

29 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Darwin continues his work.

Just waiting for my "Let's Go Darwin" stickers to arrive in the mail!!  They look just like the "Let's Go Brandon" signs that mean "Fuck Joe Biden"........

If enough unvaxed Repugnicans and Trumpers go down with Darwin, perhaps the Dems have a chance on maintaining their control of Congress!

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

They claimed that their appearance was altered through advanced technology and that they liked the “alien” appearance. A friend noted that they just had a lot of Botox injections.

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

Just waiting for my "Let's Go Darwin" stickers to arrive in the mail!!  They look just like the "Let's Go Brandon" signs that mean "Fuck Joe Biden"........

If enough unvaxed Repugnicans and Trumpers go down with Darwin, perhaps the Dems have a chance on maintaining their control of Congress!

That's pretty fucked up. Do you wish death upon unvaccinated Democrats or just people who hold a differing political view? 

This place is getting more divisive then the general public.

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, bmiller said:

That's pretty fucked up. Do you wish death upon unvaccinated Democrats or just people who hold a differing political view? 

I agree it's pretty fucked up, but we didn't start it. Approximately half of Republicans would rather use armed force to take over the gov't than to acknowledge Democrats win elections and continue with this constitutional republic thingy. Fuck 'em. The more that die of easily preventable disease, the fewer we have to kill later.

Of course, the option of backing away from insurrection and claims of voter fraud and threats of violence is also fine. But you know how stubborn we get, once we're pissed off.

- DSK

• Like 7
  • Downvote 2
12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I agree it's pretty fucked up, but we didn't start it. Approximately half of Republicans would rather use armed force to take over the gov't than to acknowledge Democrats win elections and continue with this constitutional republic thingy. Fuck 'em. The more that die of easily preventable disease, the fewer we have to kill later.

Of course, the option of backing away from insurrection and claims of voter fraud and threats of violence is also fine. But you know how stubborn we get, once we're pissed off.

- DSK

All I can say is.......wow.

• Like 6
41 minutes ago, bmiller said:

When 2/3's of Repugnicians believe the Big Lie that Joe Biden is NOT the duly elected President, then the gloves come off.  Sorry if that bothers you.......

EDIT...  We are not the ones who feel that violence is warranted, if the Dems win an election, it's them!! 

But, if it's going to come to that, we better be prepared.   That is why I keep renewing my CCW pistol permit, even though I have never owned a handgun, YET!!

• Like 5
  • Downvote 2
33 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

Who were these twins and why should we be aware of them?

(Should that be "What were these twins..."?)

Really, Like who gives a shit about 2 weirdos. Some of the shit posted he is amazing. 

41 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

When 2/3's of Repugnicians believe the Big Lie that Joe Biden is NOT the duly elected President, then the gloves come off.  Sorry if that bothers you.......

EDIT...  We are not the ones who feel that violence is warranted, if the Dems win an election, it's them!! 

But, if it's going to come to that, we better be prepared.   That is why I keep renewing my CCW pistol permit, even though I have never owned a handgun, YET!!

I don't think 2/3 believe he is not the pres. What many want to know that I have yet to hear about is

1. How did Georgia reconcile the fact that there were more ballots than registered voters? I believe in a Federal level election, everything should be transparent.
  2. I forgot which state, Michigan or Minnesota, where they showed the video of the Dem ballot counters pulling out boxes of uncounted ballots after they said all ballots were counted and the GOP rep's were dismissed.

I have never heard or read any explanation on how these instances were Reconciled. Just these 2 incidents make me feel we will never get fair elections again.

• Downvote 8
3 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Don't forget the tshirt!

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71dJ-9nv0

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

I don't think 2/3 believe he is not the pres. What many want to know that I have yet to hear about is

1. How did Georgia reconcile the fact that there were more ballots than registered voters?

With an audit of the ballots, as is commonly done.

The "more ballots etc etc" has proven to be a false claim, as have the claims of deceased voters, unsolicited ballots by mail, etc etc.

28 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

... I believe in a Federal level election, everything should be transparent.

It is.

But it would be nice if you supported the right of US citizens to vote and have their vote counted.

28 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

1. I forgot which state, Michigan or Minnesota, where they showed the video of the Dem ballot counters pulling out boxes of uncounted ballots after they said all ballots were counted and the GOP rep's were dismissed.

Also a false claim. Check into some actual real news, the kind that hire journalists, instead of RWNJ propaganda.

Would you believe Attorney General William Barr, stating that there was no election fraud in 2020?

- DSK

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Black Sox said:

Who were these twins and why should we be aware of them?

(Should that be "What were these twins..."?)

french brothers in that had a couple of tv shows...      their faces will look that way 200 years from now with all the alterations and injections they had..

47 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

1. How did Georgia reconcile the fact that there were more ballots than registered voters? I believe in a Federal level election, everything should be transparent.
  2. I forgot which state, Michigan or Minnesota, where they showed the video of the Dem ballot counters pulling out boxes of uncounted ballots after they said all ballots were counted and the GOP rep's were dismissed.

I have never heard or read any explanation on how these instances were Reconciled. Just these 2 incidents make me feel we will never get fair elections again.

While Steam Flyer debunked your claims about Georgia and the alleged uncounted ballots, the information below is from NBC news.

And don't forget the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia, Brad Raffensperger, repeatedly told the country and Trump that the vote in Georgia was free from fraud and irregularities.

Significant majority of Republicans don’t believe Biden’s win was fair

Almost two-thirds of Republicans believe that President Joe Biden did not legitimately win the 2020 election, even as more than six-in-ten Americans overall believe he won fair and square, according to a new Monmouth University poll.

The survey, conducted February 25 – March 1, found that 65 percent of Republicans believe that Biden’s win was solely the result of voter fraud. What’s more, 29 percent of Republicans say they will never accept Biden as president. 

The belief in widespread fraud among Republicans persists despite a multitude of probes, intelligence assessments and court rulings that have found no evidence that either domestic fraud nor foreign interference affected the election results. But former President Donald Trump spent months spreading baseless allegations of widespread fraud nonetheless. 

That belief was also echoed by rioters who breached the Capitol on January 6 in the effort to stop the election results from being certified. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, slap said:

Don't forget the tshirt!

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71dJ-9nv0

Other than my white v-neck undershirt for warmth in the winter, I DO NOT wear T-shirts.  Only golf type shirts with collars, or if I am really feeling dressy, I wear a long sleeve shirt with buttons on the collars and cuffs.......

2 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Only golf type shirts with collars, or if I am really feeling dressy, I wear a long sleeve shirt with buttons on the collars and cuffs.......

Juste that?   Mrs BB muste enjoineng that showe.....  "juste followe the bounceng balles...."                             :)

6 hours ago, bmiller said:

What's fucked up is people refusing to slow the spread of COVID through masking and vaccines because of some bullshit excuse.  We wouldn't have had so many deaths if it weren't for them.  Fuck 'em.

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

America's essential problem is that there are millions of people just as credulous, gullible and ignorant of the truth as you.

Smarten the fuck up!

3 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I suggeste you tacke you owen advice Sloopey...........             :)

I have to admit that post has a downright surreal quality to it Snaggs.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

They're both wearing fake eyelashes.

[shudder]

It’s all stylized bs until one is trying to balance no hands and no legs on your unit while you try to keep the other one from sliding off your face with your tongue. Just saying. Looks aren’t everything.

6 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

It’s all stylized bs until one is trying to balance no hands and no legs on your unit while you try to keep the other one from sliding off your face with your tongue. Just saying. Looks aren’t everything.

True, but looks are better than nothing.

- DSK

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

You go girlle.......            :)

While there's no cure for low intellectual capacity, there is a cure for gullibility, willful ignorance and snowflake egos.  The latter need to be called out and held accountable.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

They're both wearing fake eyelashes.

[shudder]

I don't look at a woman's eyelashes.   I look at a woman's hands - if she has long fingernails she doesn't sail.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, slap said:

I don't look at a woman's eyelashes.   I look at a woman's hands - if she has long fingernails she doesn't sail.

She can steer just fine.

Since teak decks have faded into the past she can even wear stilettos.

9 hours ago, Jules said:

While there's no cure for low intellectual capacity, there is a cure for gullibility, willful ignorance and snowflake egos.  The latter need to be called out and held accountable.

Methinks you are mistaken, Madam Jules! 

I do not believe that calling them out will change a person who suffers from those specific ailments.

LET'S GO DARWIN!

10 hours ago, Jules said:

And what have you done to fix the problem?

3 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:
10 hours ago, Jules said:

The other day I coughed on some unmasked people in Home Depot.

- DSK

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Ventucky Red said:

And I'll bet just like Dennis Rader, you ran home and 'wanked it" didn't ya?

And I'll bet your mom is so proud of you, asking strangers questions like that on the internet. Are you playing with your little pud thinking about it?

But the answer to your question is no.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

The other day I coughed on some unmasked people in Home Depot.

- DSK

LET'S GO DARWIN!!

Missus BB said she didn't want one of these stickers on her car, afraid of brick throwing Trumptards..

Today, she found out my youngest brother, who is unvaccinated, thanks to Fox News no doubt, tested positive for Covid, and went back to work the next day!!

I think she is okay with having the sticker on her car now...

Fucking Morans!!!

1 hour ago, Ventucky Red said:

Ah, yes.  It's up to someone else to fix the problems they create.  How gauche of you.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jules said:
1 hour ago, Ventucky Red said:

Ah, yes.  It's up to someone else to fix the problems they create.  How gauche of you.

Ven thinks "gauche" is a kind of veggie/cheesy dip.

- DSK

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Ven thinks "gauche" is a kind of veggie/cheesy dip.

- DSK

That’s stupid…..everybody knows you make that with Lipton Onion Soup mix……jeepers.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Shit now I have to get up and get a snack. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Shit now I have to get up and get a snack. Thanks.

Don’t forget the beer or you’ll just have to get up again……..Negro Modelo would be good.

• Like 1
Just now, Point Break said:

Don’t forget the beer or you’ll just have to get up again……..Negro Modelo would be good.

Turns out it’s a house favorite. Never disappoints. No one screws their face up trying choke down some hoppy monstrosity :)

however all I have tonight is a warsteiner Pilsner, thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Ventucky Red said:

And I'll bet just like Dennis Rader, you ran home and 'wanked it" didn't ya?

Are you claiming that Steamer is a wanker?

If he indeed is, he is one of good wankers here. 

As opposed to wankers like you homie.  ^_^

18 hours ago, billy backstay said:

LET'S GO DARWIN!!

Missus BB said she didn't want one of these stickers on her car, afraid of brick throwing Trumptards..

Today, she found out my youngest brother, who is unvaccinated, thanks to Fox News no doubt, tested positive for Covid, and went back to work the next day!!

Fucking Morans!!!

18 hours ago, billy backstay said:

LET'S GO DARWIN!!

Fucking Morans!!!

Whelp, Darwin claimed another antivaxer.  This time a politician from California with an 'R' after her name, go figure.  

“I don’t think that the government should be involved in mandating what vaccines people are taking,” she said. “I think that’s a decision between doctors and their patients…. If the government is going to mandate vaccines, what else are they going to mandate?”

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-01-03/kelly-ernby-former-republican-assembly-candidate-and-deputy-d-a-dies-of-covid-19

15 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Whelp, Darwin claimed another antivaxer.  This time a politician from California with an 'R' after her name, go figure.  

“I don’t think that the government should be involved in mandating what vaccines people are taking,” she said. “I think that’s a decision between doctors and their patients…. If the government is going to mandate vaccines, what else are they going to mandate?”

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-01-03/kelly-ernby-former-republican-assembly-candidate-and-deputy-d-a-dies-of-covid-19

Another dead dumb shit who I will not shed a tear over!!  My sweet Sunny cat is at the vets, much to my remorse.  X-ray showed no cancer in her lungs but they have to do a biopsy for something else tomorrow.  Both Missus BB and #1 daughter said they would put a cat to sleep rather than have her bloody paw getting all over orientals, furniture and everything else.   I was shocked and dismayed!!!  Daughter said she would do anything for her dog, but not the cats.....:(

On 1/4/2022 at 11:00 AM, Steam Flyer said:

With an audit of the ballots, as is commonly done.

The "more ballots etc etc" has proven to be a false claim, as have the claims of deceased voters, unsolicited ballots by mail, etc etc.

It is.

But it would be nice if you supported the right of US citizens to vote and have their vote counted.

Also a false claim. Check into some actual real news, the kind that hire journalists, instead of RWNJ propaganda.

Would you believe Attorney General William Barr, stating that there was no election fraud in 2020?

- DSK

Well gee wizz, I must have missed some of that, cause I did not  catch tat.

I don't sit in front of the computer and tv all the time. I don't use my phone for this stuff either. But I am amaze  how much some of you banter here.

2 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

I don't sit in front of the computer and tv all the time. I don't use my phone for this stuff either. But I am amaze  how much some of you banter here.

No offense Meat, but if you are uninformed, then how can you make an informed decision?  

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Are you claiming that Steamer is a wanker?

If he indeed is, he is one of good wankers here. 

As opposed to wankers like you homie.  ^_^

Maybe you two need to get a room and watch Bruce porno.  ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

I can't imagine browsing here or anywhere else on my tiny iPhone8 screen!!!  My 15 inch laptop is never far away, if I need to do anything beyond voice, texting, pics, and Trivia Crack.  Anything beyond that I use the laptop.

38 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Doint you blassfeme in hearre!

Its okay, I said that in Elwood Blues voice

Blues-Brothers-Kathleen-Freeman-1980.JPG

• Like 1
2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Both Missus BB and #1 daughter said they would put a cat to sleep rather than have her bloody paw getting all over orientals, furniture and everything else.   I was shocked and dismayed!!!  Daughter said she would do anything for her dog, but not the cats.....:(

You have to recognize when you are doing it for yourself and not the pet.

2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

No offense Meat, but if you are uninformed, then how can you make an informed decision?  

If I posted that it would have been the fully offensive version.

Ignorant people with strong opinions are fucking up the world.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

You have to recognize when you are doing it for yourself and not the pet.

This cat snuggles me and purrs like a Ferrari; The other cat wants nothing to do with us, except fill her food and water dishes, and provide clean litter boxes.

Yes it's all about me! No question. :rolleyes:

Just now, billy backstay said:

This cat snuggles me and purrs like a Ferrari; The other cat wants nothing to do with us, except fill her food and water dishes, and provide clean litter boxes.

Yes it's all about me! No question. :rolleyes:

My neighbour spent 50 grand on her dog when it got cancer.

It just made it suffer longer before it died.

It was all about her not facing reality and the pooch paid for it.

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

My neighbour spent 50 grand on her dog when it got cancer.

It just made it suffer longer before it died.

They estimated $600-700 for the x-ray today and a biopsy tomorrow.  Dunno if that includes the overnight Hotel stay or not?  X-ray showed no lung cancer, and I don't remember what the biopsy is for.  But an SA'er here is a DVM, and he told me in a PM, that bloody foot wounds are often a precursor to cancer elsewhere, hopefully we have ruled that out today.

Our previous cat, Tigger who we rescued from a family with 4 young daughters, the newest one with bad allergies.  Tigger was living in a plastic laundry basket in the garage when I met him, and he was quite blase, not in the least friendly at first.  After awhile he became friendly to us all, and he was a good cat.  It was on Labor Day he had to be put to sleep, as he had become very sick.  I took him to the closest one, of the only 3 Vets open in CT on Labor Day.  He took Tigger away to give him the shot to put him to sleep.  He came back a short while later, and said he was very sorry, but Tigger had stroked out, before they could give him the shot, saving me about 65 bucks!!  I silently thanked Tigger for his efforts!  He was cremated and sprinkled in their gardens.....   

The previous cat, rescued by our daughter was 22 years old when he didn't come home one morning.  Prior to that, he was inside sleeping all day, and outside hunting all night. 

36 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

The previous cat, rescued by our daughter was 22 years old when he didn't come home one morning.  Prior to that, he was inside sleeping all day, and outside hunting all night. 

Every cat we've had since I was little has been good enough to go off to die alone.

I can't believe the number of people who don't know that - all those "missing cat" bulletins at the pet food store and elsewhere.

"They went off to die - wake up and accept reality".

probably the same people who call the fire department to get a cat out of a tree.

"Lady - have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree"?

3 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

What'd that cost?

Not much, maybe 50 or 60 bucks?  It was 5 years ago, so memory fades for inconsequential factoids....

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Every cat we've had since I was little has been good enough to go off to die alone.

I can't believe the number of people who don't know that - all those "missing cat" bulletins at the pet food store and elsewhere.

"They went off to die - wake up and accept reality".

probably the same people who call the fire department to get a cat out of a tree.

"Lady - have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree"?

Yes, they do "go off to die", but many are also captured by predatory Foxes, and Coyotes.  There was a story going around decades ago about a Coyote Den discovered in Lyme or Old Lyme, and allegedly there were dozens of cat, or small dog collars found in the den.   This Urban Legend may have been totally made-up BS, but it was making the rounds 20 or so years ago...

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

CC on file

Lien on holdings

Garnishment of wag's

interesting

yet

Troubling

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

Yes, they do "go off to die", but many are also captured by predatory Foxes, and Coyotes.  There was a story going around decades ago about a Coyote Den discovered in Lyme or Old Lyme, and allegedly there were dozens of cat, or small dog collars found in the den.   This Urban Legend may have been totally made-up BS, but it was making the rounds 20 or so years ago...

More often than not

FUCKING RESCUE FUCKS - Stealing Any Cat outside its Home

to re-home while its Food, Bed & Toys sit waiting

6 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

lol! You funny, man.

my last Kitty "KC" made it to 22 years of Fun

Mostly an Outdoors cat w Free Rain to do WTF she wanted

She came in and died in my arms

was odd that she came in and up to me right away and then I could tell she was fading away

One Hell of a Life and she just knew it was time when it was

2 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

my last Kitty "KC" made it to 22 years of Fun

Mostly an Outdoors cat w Free Rain to do WTF she wanted

She came in and died in my arms

was odd that she came in and up to me right away and then I could tell she was fading away

One Hell of a Life and she just knew it was time when it was

I put down my last cat myself. "Rein" I think you meant.

Free rein.

41 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Undiluted, not-from-concentrate awesome. How realistic is this to history?

I don't know but when I was in the Army I met a couple of general officers that I would have followed anywhere.  LTG (3 stars) Jack Woodall in particular.

When you come across a true leader, you know it. A true leader never needs to raise their voice.  When you fuck up, you know it and feel terrible that you let the boss down.  That's punishment enough.

It happens with civilians too.  When I worked a a civilian for the Army in Germany I worked closely with my boss, Chris Lowman for 3 years.  For the past year he has been working as the acting Undersecretary of the Army, the number 2 civilian in the Army civilian chain of command.  He is the civilian equivalent of a 3 star general.  I knew he would go far, but I didn't expect him to go that far.  But I'm not surprised.   

• Like 1
7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

It's the new kinder, gentler me.

Don't worry, it won't last long I'm sure.

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Aprille 1st came fast thisse yeare............                          :)

You're killin' me man!  :lol:

22 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

19 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Ignorant people with strong opinions are fucking up the world.

13 hours ago, random. said:

Fuckin hell, what a crazy fucker this one is!

Upon reflection, I do remember hearing Burr say he found no Fraud. But I was still looking for explanations from the States. Of the Federal Govt, defers to States Election Laws then the States should be giving explanations.

Also miss speaking and being uninformed are 2 different things. Unfortunately miss speaking here means certain  digital death by the digital Antifa (nazi) army. And I gotta say, you 3 are some of the nastiest Aholes on this site. I'm beginning to think your are Nazi plants trying to stir up shit.

I still do not believe 2/3rd of the people who voted Repub believe the election was stolen. That is like saying that 2/3rd of the USA are racists which is what the media want you to believe.

58 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

Upon reflection, I do remember hearing Burr say he found no Fraud. But I was still looking for explanations from the States. Of the Federal Govt, defers to States Election Laws then the States should be giving explanations.

Also miss speaking and being uninformed are 2 different things. Unfortunately miss speaking here means certain  digital death by the digital Antifa (nazi) army. And I gotta say, you 3 are some of the nastiest Aholes on this site. I'm beginning to think your are Nazi plants trying to stir up shit.

I still do not believe 2/3rd of the people who voted Repub believe the election was stolen. That is like saying that 2/3rd of the USA are racists which is what the media want you to believe.

Meat my man, you lost this argument the minute you mentioned Antifa.  And although the Fascists and the Nazis were 2 similar but different things, saying Antifa (Nazi) is almost worthy of an epic mocking and a shit ton of scorn.  Because Antifa is shorthand for Anti Fascist.  But instead, I'll just mock you for it.  You're welcome.

In addition, I am somewhere to the left of the leftiest leftist so calling me a Nazi is so silly that it just defies description.  The Nazis were evn 

Look Mr. Wad, I know you are an angry and bitter man.  I understand why you are angry and bitter.  First you had your accident.  Then Scot fucked you over, I get it.  But please, lash out at  somebody worthwhile.  I can't speak for SJB or Random, but your bile is wasted on the likes of a mere ultra lefty like myself.  We're a dime a dozen.  Send a Let's Go Brandon telegram to the Whitehouse or Call AOC the 'C' word or something, would you?   

And because I still like you here's a pro tip.  You can't say you still don't believe something just because you still don't believe it.  Because nobody would believe that you could be that willfully ignorant.  You have to back up your disbelief with facts, not a specious comparison.

Are the Nazis the 21st century Communists?  Back when I was young calling somebody a communist was what you did when you couldn't come up with any valid criticism of somebody's views.  So I guess it's Nazis now huh?  Oh, by the way the word  Nazi comes from the German Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP or in English, National Socialist German Worker's Party)which being quite a mouthful even for the Germans, was shortened to Nazi.  Which is funny because they were anything but socialists, in fact they hated the German Socialist party almost as much as they hated the communists,  and certainly didn't represent the German workers.  But history is full of irony isn't it.

And who is this Miss Speaking you keep referring to?  A friend of yours?  Is she hot?

Peace bruh!

• Like 1

That MW decides to delve into political bullshit in GA is a big reason why I finally added him to the ignore list.  Long gone are days when he was interesting and I feel sorry for where he is now. The sad thing is he