Well it seems after our PM's chat with the Serbian PM, Ana Brnabic, that she is a bit unsure re Novax's public appearances post Covid diagnosis and reportedly has said 

"Djokovic would have "clearly violated the rules" in place in Serbia if the tennis star had known his test result before he participated in the event, but she added that more information about the incident was needed.

"I don't know when he received the test result, when he read it," Ms Brnabić said.

When asked what would happen if Djokovic was found to have breached quarantine rules, she said the Serbian government would "deal with it".

"We will have an insight into that information because I think that information is part of the investigation that is currently led by the immigration ministry of Australia," she said."

Above quotes clipped from here

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-12/serbia-prime-minister-ana-brnabic-novak-djokovic-australian-open/100751112

So now even the Serbian PM has questions of Novax. One would think she has talked to him privately and put him on notice as she has also reportedly said that her government will give guarantee that Novax will respect local regulations if he is allowed to stay in the country.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pretty much have had shots for every shithole corner of every shithole country in the world. In the UK before one trip heading out to West Africa then Sth America, they gave me shots over three

In my book, "Western democratic principles" do not include letting a consciously un-vaxxed non-citizen into a country that is making a serious public health effort to keep its population safe by encou

England Cricket team have appealed the decision to allow them to stay in Australia.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Alhadder said:

Just put it on ignore

Done, as announced.

But sometimes I feel the urge to let the duller, more blatant cunts of the flock know that they lost the spotlight the crave for, and why.

It's probably a bit like the ancient habit of displaying a thief's head on top of a spear?

Edited by Grog
Speling.
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Caecilian said:

its one thing doing the immigration bureaucracy dance with a high powered legal team, political interference etc but  if you bullshit the border guards and tell straight up lies then all bets are off. 

The so called "border guards" are the idiots that caused this whole mess. If they'd done their job properly in the first place Djokovic would be somewhere other than Australia. They obviously decided to treat him like hapless boat person instead of someone with access to a good support network and high–powered legal team.

Because they were in such a hurry and fucked up the process, he's now got what he wants and is openly flaunting Covid visa requirements. It's now a political issue so likely he'll stay unless some serious breach of his supporting documentation is found.

1 hour ago, RobG said:

The so called "border guards" are the idiots that caused this whole mess. If they'd done their job properly in the first place Djokovic would be somewhere other than Australia. They obviously decided to treat him like hapless boat person instead of someone with access to a good support network and high–powered legal team.

Because they were in such a hurry and fucked up the process, he's now got what he wants and is openly flaunting Covid visa requirements. It's now a political issue so likely he'll stay unless some serious breach of his supporting documentation is found.

I would expect that they were responding to pressure from the top (Scomo) otherwise they would have let him in, just like they did with all of the other players with exemption paperwork. 

If Novax had not posted on social media that he had an exemption and the subsequent media hissyfit, Novax would have slipped in under the radar and then the hissyfit and politics would have started.

40 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

I would expect that they were responding to pressure from the top (Scomo) otherwise they would have let him in, just like they did with all of the other players with exemption paperwork. 

If Novax had not posted on social media that he had an exemption and the subsequent media hissyfit, Novax would have slipped in under the radar and then the hissyfit and politics would have started.

No he wouldn't DK. The ABF official was totally correct in the determination that Novax did not have a valid exemption.  The problem was, and this was accepted by the Govt Barrister, that Novax was not provided Procedural Fairness, especially at 0400 after flying 20 hours from Spain.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Alhadder said:

No he wouldn't DK. The ABF official was totally correct in the determination that Novax did not have a valid exemption.  The problem was, and this was accepted by the Govt Barrister, that Novax was not provided Procedural Fairness, especially at 0400 after flying 20 hours from Spain.

More like Djokovic had the means to exercise his right to procedural fairness.

Small, but important distinction.

Meanwhile...Novax has made a statement...via 5 Instagram posts. I'm not sure how to embed them here so will eave that for others however they are in the ABC News Novax live blog here 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-12/novak-djokovic-decision-live-updates/100751136

Basically re his travel declaration re not travelling anywhere for previous 14 days prior to arrival in Australia he claims it was an error by his agent who filled out the form.  He also addresses the issue of the appearances he made in Belgrade whilst supposedly positive. In that part of his post he said he returned two negative RAT's but the PCR returned a positive, which he did not know about until after the kids tennis event in Belgrade.

He also said his team has provided all of this information, and probably some more, to the Australian Govt. Minister Hawke's office has said that it is unlikely a decision re Novax's visa will be made today.

Me thinks he's going to get away with it. May he receive many boos each time he serves next week. 

Always good to beg for forgiveness, after you've been caught... <_<

Vaccination or toss him out...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alhadder said:

No he wouldn't DK. The ABF official was totally correct in the determination that Novax did not have a valid exemption.  

So why did they let the Czech player in, then boot her?

43 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

The Czech player's visa was cancelled because her medical exemption was not valid. She did not contest the decision by ABF and duly left the country.  She did not have a defence of Procedural Fairness because she was not detained at 0100 and questioned for 3 hours and not provided opportunity to speak with Tennis Australia at 0400, let alone 0830 as he requested, before he was detained.  She is also not an arrogant self-entitled cunt like Novax and accepted the decision.

11 hours ago, 666steve said:

Really?

How so?

1636844549723.png.a1b3a55e882bc699197a619c9c1407ba.png

You antivax-tards do love a good meme. Best to keep the messaging simple for the true believers.

2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Because she is an anti vaxxer moron wog as well. 

11 hours ago, Caecilian said:

666 is emblematic of the subtle but highly effective propaganda machine. If you dont think its propaganda then you are a target. Its unbelievable how powerful social media is, SA for example has x posters but multiple lurkers- i.e readership. All it takes is to put shit in print to give it legitimacy for the weak minded, the bigots and racists.

Well stop quoting it then.

8 hours ago, Grog said:

Done, as announced.

But sometimes I feel the urge to let the duller, more blatant cunts of the flock know that they lost the spotlight the crave for, and why.

It's probably a bit like the ancient habit of displaying a thief's head on top of a spear?

You're spending too much time talking to Australians :D

Just don't bring it inside, it will ruin the curtains.

4 hours ago, Alhadder said:

The Czech player's visa was cancelled because her medical exemption was not valid. She did not contest the decision by ABF and duly left the country.  She did not have a defence of Procedural Fairness because she was not detained at 0100 and questioned for 3 hours and not provided opportunity to speak with Tennis Australia at 0400, let alone 0830 as he requested, before he was detained.  She is also not an arrogant self-entitled cunt like Novax and accepted the decision.

She is a nobody player with limited finances and was not in a position to fight it.

but my question was, why did border force let her into the country and then only after stopping Novax did they reassess her visa.

Novax was stopped because the Government  got cold feet.

2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

She is a nobody player with limited finances and was not in a position to fight it.

but my question was, why did border force let her into the country and then only after stopping Novax did they reassess her visa.

Novax was stopped because the Government  got cold feet.

Because they realised they'd stuffed up with Novax and went back to check all the other exemptions. She failed the test.  Next thing Sayonara.

Was that brief enough for you Ease? :P

11 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

You're spending too much time talking to Australians :D

Just don't bring it inside, it will ruin the curtains.

Oh?

I claim being lost in translation, just in case!

(It's not another cricket thing, is it? I don't know anything about cricket, but I have a feeling that'll get me into trouble round here. Oh, well. =)

9 hours ago, Alhadder said:

Because they realised they'd stuffed up with Novax and went back to check all the other exemptions. She failed the test.  Next thing Sayonara.

Brief. But wrong.

They wanted an easy target to create a newsworthy precedent...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

Exactly. All about politics.

You too should get a room and take your reach-arounds indoors.

1 hour ago, ShortForBob said:

Did Dan just hint that even if he gets his visa, his unvaccinated status might prohibit entry to the building? Vaccinated economy etc. :D

Just playing politics, as usual.

Dan's CHO was more than happy to allow him to play. 

220108-AO-Briefing-pack-v2-Page9.jpg

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/tennis/leaked-letters-federal-authorities-advised-vax-exemptions-were-victoria-s-responsibility-20220109-p59mw9.html

It's a shame that there are so many holes in Novax's story that ruin his credibility with him seemingly breaking laws in Serbia, Spain and Aus. It protects Scomo and Dan from the AO fuckup they contributed to.

"Federal Government waiting for Brian Huston to tell them what to do about Djokovic" (Beetoota Advocate)

Turns out the Joker is a bullshitter too, not in the same league as the PM but nevertheless has him snookered for the moment. 

On 1/12/2022 at 12:03 PM, Alhadder said:

Yep. And so the minister has taken his time, ensured he's got his facts straight, given Djokovic and his lawyers plenty of rope to hang themselves, and will likely cancel his visa at the last moment before the draw so even if Djokovic appeals, he'll miss the tournament. So no point in appealing, just go back to Serbia and face the music there for his breaches at home and in Spain.

Meanwhile, social media has done the government's PR job for it.

Nicely done, eventually.

16 hours ago, Alhadder said:

Not so fast. She's threatening to sue the AO for telling her she was fine and to come over. Turns out their advice was wrong. Even if it costs them $50k or so in reparation, that's a drop in the ocean given the costs of staging a grand slam tournament.

39 minutes ago, RobG said:

Not so fast. She's threatening to sue the AO for telling her she was fine and to come over. Turns out their advice was wrong. Even if it costs them $50k or so in reparation, that's a drop in the ocean given the costs of staging a grand slam tournament.

It's not a drop in the ocean for grassroots clubs hanging on funding for local facilities. 

4 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Just playing politics, as usual.

Dan's CHO was more than happy to allow him to play. 

220108-AO-Briefing-pack-v2-Page9.jpg

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/tennis/leaked-letters-federal-authorities-advised-vax-exemptions-were-victoria-s-responsibility-20220109-p59mw9.html

It's a shame that there are so many holes in Novax's story that ruin his credibility with him seemingly breaking laws in Serbia, Spain and Aus. It protects Scomo and Dan from the AO fuckup they contributed to.

And gives scomo a much needed opportunity to distract from the CV  and RAT fuck up. "Defender of our right to cut tall poppies". And lots of "man of the people"  Photo ops and publicity  for Morrison. (Dan's been on holiday)

And you all are falling over each other to be his cheer squad...Look Possum!

Nevertheless. He's unvaxxed and not for medical reasons..Bye bye.

With RATS nearly impossible to get, and PCR lines consuming endless hours for sick citizens, Soctty from Marketing has today sought to prolong the distraction that is Novak Djokovic’s visa situation for as long as possible.

Fronting the cameras, the man who wanted to be the Prime Minister more than anything in the world has deflected any questions about accountability by revealing that the Serbian tennis star has just been spotted throwing children out of his quarantine balcony.

“It’s disgraceful behaviour,” explained Scotty a short time ago.

“I express my anger at the behaviour of Novak and I repeat it. I can’t comprehend how he would throw children overboard,” said Morrison, seemingly copying John Howard’s infamous political ploy to the letter.

John Howard famously, and deceitfully claimed that refugees were throwing their children into the ocean to obtain sea rescue from Australia.

The move was lapped up by the Australian media and people, who voted in the previously lagging Howard.

Following on from the children overboard affair, it’s believed Morrison is hoping that he can run the same play back and win the upcoming election.

“We need strong borders, and we need to protect our borders. And I don’t believe people like Novak should be allowed into this country,” said Morrison.

The political grandstanding in the middle of a devastating health crisis with an election around the corner then continued with Morrison maintaining claims that Novak would be turned away.

“Don’t worry about how you are going to get through this period of time, get outraged about the man my staffers have told me people hate”

“Focus on that, until I find the next dead cat to throw on the table.”

3 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

With RATS nearly impossible to get, and PCR lines consuming endless hours for sick citizens, Soctty from Marketing has today sought to prolong the distraction that is Novak Djokovic’s visa situation for as long as possible.

Fronting the cameras, the man who wanted to be the Prime Minister more than anything in the world has deflected any questions about accountability by revealing that the Serbian tennis star has just been spotted throwing children out of his quarantine balcony.

“It’s disgraceful behaviour,” explained Scotty a short time ago.

“I express my anger at the behaviour of Novak and I repeat it. I can’t comprehend how he would throw children overboard,” said Morrison, seemingly copying John Howard’s infamous political ploy to the letter.

John Howard famously, and deceitfully claimed that refugees were throwing their children into the ocean to obtain sea rescue from Australia.

The move was lapped up by the Australian media and people, who voted in the previously lagging Howard.

Following on from the children overboard affair, it’s believed Morrison is hoping that he can run the same play back and win the upcoming election.

“We need strong borders, and we need to protect our borders. And I don’t believe people like Novak should be allowed into this country,” said Morrison.

The political grandstanding in the middle of a devastating health crisis with an election around the corner then continued with Morrison maintaining claims that Novak would be turned away.

“Don’t worry about how you are going to get through this period of time, get outraged about the man my staffers have told me people hate”

“Focus on that, until I find the next dead cat to throw on the table.”

My dog did a shit on the courtyard paving. Fucking Scomo again.

3 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

And gives scomo a much needed opportunity to distract from the CV  and RAT fuck up. "Defender of our right to cut tall poppies". And lots of "man of the people"  Photo ops and publicity  for Morrison. (Dan's been on holiday)

And you all are falling over each other to be his cheer squad...Look Possum!

Nevertheless. He's unvaxxed and not for medical reasons..Bye bye.

So you think he should be kicked out but you think Scomo is a cunt for trying to do just that. 

You chattering class’s are so inconsistent.

9 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Did Dan just hint that even if he gets his visa, his unvaccinated status might prohibit entry to the building? Vaccinated economy etc. :D

So why did he wait a week to say that?Could it be that he is just another grandstanding political opportunistic Labor cocksucker?

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

So why did he wait a week to say that?Could it be that he is just another grandstanding political opportunistic Labor cocksucker?

He didn't say that. he merely said when asked by a reporter about vaccine mandates in Victoria and Novax that there my be things that are still to play out.

Under Victoria's rules, unvaccinated people may not enter sports events unless they are medically exempt.

You cant accuse him of grandstanding. He's been on leave throughout this debacle. 

11 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

So you think he should be kicked out but you think Scomo is a cunt for trying to do just that. 

You chattering class’s are so inconsistent.

Morrison doesn't intervene in these visa and deportation things usually.

When asked about the Tamil family, he insisted that it was up to the minister ( Attack dog Dutton) and refused to comment. Of course, the threatened deportation of two little Australians was not a popular move.

16 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yes he is, and you don't have to suffer his lies up there.

Why are you still up anyway ?

10 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

Yes he is, and you don't have to suffer his lies up there.

Why are you still up anyway ?

t's just 9:15 in Q'land. How come you're up?

Just now, 00seven said:

t's just 9:15 in Q'land. How come you're up?

Good point. Normally I'd be scouring nearby colesworths for toilet paper i dont want or need, but got lazy

4 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

Since we have no Novax news, a diversion based on 007s avatar

Nice vid. Is that why you're up? Lock down getting to you?

Have changed my mind about Novax playing. I think he should and have to deal with the welcome he will get at every opportunity. Of course, the choruses of boos will follow him from tournament to tournament. Correct me if I am wrong, the next major is the French. Wonder what policies they have in place?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-14/novak-djokovic-visa-cancellation-decision-immigration-minister/100748386

Immigration Minister Alex Hawke cancels Novak Djokovic's visa, tennis player to be deported

It was probably the right thing to do because of the various dodgy aspects of his trip here. 

However the whole thing should never had come to this as the Vic Gov should have from Day 1 applied to the Feds for border rule exemptions for competitors in the major event.

Is it too late for Novax to join the Hillsong retards?

Pretty sure our laws don’t apply to them.

Hillsong Church avoids fine, apologises over youth camp 'festival' as NSW Premier weighs in.

• Like 1

Can you imagine the reaction in Serbia right now??? They'll burn down the Australian Embassy in Belgrade, although me thinks that the Serbian PM may well have been expecting this outcome after her chat with Scomo the other day.

Tennis Australia has a VERY BIG egg on it's face right now

46 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

However the whole thing should never had come to this as the Vic Gov should have from Day 1 applied to the Feds for border rule exemptions for competitors in the major event.

OH Dear. You mean like Anna did?

19 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Who goes to bed at 10.30 old man?

Me.

And my GF. Sometimes we go to bed at 9 PM.

You've most likely forgotten why we'd do that. Never mind.

FKT

1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-14/novak-djokovic-visa-cancellation-decision-immigration-minister/100748386

Immigration Minister Alex Hawke cancels Novak Djokovic's visa, tennis player to be deported

It was probably the right thing to do because of the various dodgy aspects of his trip here. 

And been told to FOAD, the rules were going to be the same as the Victorian Govt applied to their own residents stuck on the NSW side of the border and forced to stay there for no good reason whatsoever.

Fuck giving tennis players any sort of free pass at all. Not vaccinated, not getting past the border. Simple.

FKT

novax will be taken into custody at 0800 on the 15th Jan , location to be determined .

1 minute ago, Mid said:

novax will be taken into custody at 0800 on the 15th Jan , location to be determined not to be disclosed to public so a media circus does not happen.

FIFY

Oh and it's not Novax anymore...it's Novisa :lol:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alhadder said:

so a media circus does not happen.

bridge , cheap bridge , get 'em here whilst they're hot , bridge , cheap bridge ...

Djokovics Lawyer Nic Wood outlined why they appealed.

He thinks Hawke cancelled his Visa because Djokovic would stir up the Anti-Vaxxers in Melbourne and Australia and therefore is a Public Health Theat based on Comments made by Novak in 2020.

I really hope for the sake of the Aussie Govtm that this is not the Reason Hawke cancelled because if it is they are in deep shit.

monty python gifs Page 2 | WiffleGif

• Like 4

Beijing winter olympics covid protocol will be interesting for some. Once you qualify, you go into a "bubble". Too bad you need to get to the Olympic bubble.

The big issue here is not Novax, he's just a typical entitled rich antivax cunt. The issue is the corruption of Tennis Australia and the backroom old boy bullshit that fully expected to get him here despite his antivax stance. 

Tennis oz did not read the room, only the bank statement. Vic has been going through a total shit time with covid, omicron is fucking the eastern states as we speak yet somehow they thought getting this asshole into the country was a good idea. The problem is the system, could you or I get a federal hearing on Sunday 48 hours after our visa was declined? How the fucking fuck does that work? 

Meanwhile they let those other poor cunts in the immigrant "Hotel California" rot away.

2 hours ago, Voyageur said:

Beijing winter olympics covid protocol will be interesting for some. Once you qualify, you go into a "bubble". Too bad you need to get to the Olympic bubble.

There have been a number of stories in Canada about people who qualify for the Olympics going into self-imposed forms of quarantine. It has meant that pre-Olympic competitions are not happening. Training can be difficult too.

2 hours ago, Caecilian said:

could you or I get a federal hearing on Sunday 48 hours after our visa was declined?

NO

14 hours ago, Laser9953 said:

Can we now combine three topics? Nova. Djokovic..... the Aussie government has blown it again......by getting tough with the unvaccinated

Looks like the minister for immigration reads Sailing Anarchy