Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I tell you what if this visa cancellation gets kicked out again by the Federal Court due to the reasons given by the Minister for the cancellation then Minister Hawke has to go. I mean ffs he and his team of advisers and lawyers had five days to get their reasoning water tight. And if Hawke does fall on his sword then Scomo should be next.

There's a LOT riding on this case tomorrow.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pretty much have had shots for every shithole corner of every shithole country in the world. In the UK before one trip heading out to West Africa then Sth America, they gave me shots over three

In my book, "Western democratic principles" do not include letting a consciously un-vaxxed non-citizen into a country that is making a serious public health effort to keep its population safe by encou

England Cricket team have appealed the decision to allow them to stay in Australia.

Posted Images

 

“Mr Djokovic’s presence in Australia may pose a health risk to the Australian community, in that his presence in Australia may foster anti-vaccination sentiment leading to other unvaccinated persons refusing to become vaccinated, other unvaccinated persons being reinforced in their existing view not to become vaccinated, and/or a reduction in the uptake of booster vaccines,” Mr Hawke wrote.

“There is evidence to suggest that Mr Djokovic has, in the past, shown an apparent disregard for the need to isolate following the receipt of a positive Covid-19 test result.

“Given Mr Djokovic’s high profile status and position as a role model in the sporting and broader community, his ongoing presence in Australia may foster similar disregard for the precautionary requirements following receipt of a positive COVID-19 test in Australia. In particular, his behaviour may encourage or influence others to emulate his prior conduct and fail to comply with appropriate public health measures following a positive COVID-19 test result, which itself could lead to the transmission of the disease and serious risk to their health and others.”

https://www.fedcourt.gov.au/services/access-to-files-and-transcripts/online-files/djokovic/filed-documents/Sealed-Affidavit-Bannister-1512022.pdf

Djokovic this week admitted he had gone out in public and attended a media interview with the French publication L’Equipe after testing positive for Covid in Serbia. Mr Hawke cites that conduct to bolster his argument.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/live-novak-djokovic-to-be-detained-after-immigration-minister-cancels-tennis-stars-visa/news-story/966f834ff685c50a667a90cfc50fc829

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alhadder said:

I tell you what if this visa cancellation gets kicked out again by the Federal Court due to the reasons given by the Minister for the cancellation then Minister Hawke has to go. I mean ffs he and his team of advisers and lawyers had five days to get their reasoning water tight. And if Hawke does fall on his sword then Scomo should be next.

There's a LOT riding on this case tomorrow.

 

Hawke fucked up big time. Even if Novax gets booted, anti-Vax protesters will treat him as a martyr.

prior to this fuckup, he was just a high profile supporter. 
 

Hawke should go full stop.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mid said:

“Mr Djokovic’s presence in Australia may pose a health risk to the Australian community, in that his presence in Australia may foster anti-vaccination sentiment leading to other unvaccinated persons refusing to become vaccinated, other unvaccinated persons being reinforced in their existing view not to become vaccinated, and/or a reduction in the uptake of booster vaccines,” Mr Hawke wrote.

That ship has already sailed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Alhadder said:

I tell you what if this visa cancellation gets kicked out again by the Federal Court due to the reasons given by the Minister for the cancellation then Minister Hawke has to go. I mean ffs he and his team of advisers and lawyers had five days to get their reasoning water tight. And if Hawke does fall on his sword then Scomo should be next.

There's a LOT riding on this case tomorrow.

 

The first cancellation was overturned because of procedural cockups. I was under the impression that the minister has the right to just cancel a visa. End of story. His absolute right.

So what is the justification for an appeal?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gissie said:

So what is the justification for an appeal?

All Animals are Equal ...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Hawke's reasoning and other papers before the court.

https://www.smh.com.au/interactive/hub/media/tearout-excerpt/5248/Sealed-Affidavit-Bannister-1512022.pdf

It seems that stirring up anti-vax sentiment is the reasoning.

 

DK there are 60 paragraphs of reasoning and the para you highlighted is in the "Other Considerations" section.

The reasoning is actually quite comprehensive. We shall see shortly the applicant's submissions to the Court and then the Govt needs to lodge its submissions before 10pm tonight then game on tomorrow from 0930.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Gissie said:

The first cancellation was overturned because of procedural cockups. I was under the impression that the minister has the right to just cancel a visa. End of story. His absolute right.

So what is the justification for an appeal?

Does filing an appeal need justification?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad , that the most pressing matters before an Australian court , currently, requiring weekend sittings, is weather an antivaxer cunt should be allowed to stay and wack a ball over a net.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Sad , that the most pressing matters before an Australian court , currently, requiring weekend sittings, is weather an antivaxer cunt should be allowed to stay and wack a ball over a net.

 

Well all the other matters require the government to be the entity that actually does something....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Sad , that the most pressing matters before an Australian court , currently, requiring weekend sittings, is weather an antivaxer cunt should be allowed to stay and wack a ball over a net.

 

Better than it deciding weather you can spell...

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Does filing an appeal need justification?

 

I guess not if you have the money and some lawyer wants it.

But if the minister has sole discretion to revoke, why does he even need to justify it?

If a judge can overturn his call, then he doesn't have sole discretion at all. He still needs to persuade a judge that he is right.

I can understand the protocol situation, but if all has been decided by the book why can he dispute it.

Or do the lawyers just want a new Tesla, so are leading him on?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gissie said:

I guess not if you have the money and some lawyer wants it.

But if the minister has sole discretion to revoke, why does he even need to justify it?

If a judge can overturn his call, then he doesn't have sole discretion at all. He still needs to persuade a judge that he is right.

I can understand the protocol situation, but if all has been decided by the book why can he dispute it.

Or do the lawyers just want a new Tesla, so are leading him on?

Paying a few thou to the lawyers to get the chance to win a few mill playing tennis is the equation, I suppose.

 

Of course, if Djokovic loses he can probably sue Tennis Australia. Just to recover his expenses....

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Paying a few thou to the lawyers to get the chance to win a few mill playing tennis is the equation, I suppose.

 

Of course, if Djokovic loses he can probably sue Tennis Australia. Just to recover his expenses....

True, small outlay for potentially large payout.

As for suing TA, that would be quite just in a perverse way. It was their wish for the big payout that helped them try and get him in.

As for the minister right to evict, we had a case in NZ some time ago (either Serb or Croatian from memory) who got told to piss off.

Had entered the country on brothers passport, caught with drugs and sent to jail. Had all sorts of excuses on how the police would kill him if he returned, but told to piss off when prison let him out.

His only way to fight was, like Novax at the beginning, on a procedural matter. If you are like us, would have thought the five days would have been making sure all dots and crosses had been done.

Anyway, hope he goes, he has been a real dick about the whole thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gissie said:

True, small outlay for potentially large payout.

As for suing TA, that would be quite just in a perverse way. It was their wish for the big payout that helped them try and get him in.

As for the minister right to evict, we had a case in NZ some time ago (either Serb or Croatian from memory) who got told to piss off.

Had entered the country on brothers passport, caught with drugs and sent to jail. Had all sorts of excuses on how the police would kill him if he returned, but told to piss off when prison let him out.

His only way to fight was, like Novax at the beginning, on a procedural matter. If you are like us, would have thought the five days would have been making sure all dots and crosses had been done.

Anyway, hope he goes, he has been a real dick about the whole thing.

If Djokovic was a kiwi arrested for jaywalking, he'd be on a plane quick fucking smart!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ease the sheet. said:

If Djokovic was a kiwi arrested for jaywalking, he'd be on a plane quick fucking smart!

Only after doing it three times. Via the resort Manus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Novisa's lawyers have filed an Amended Originating Application.

Added a Ground 3 re "not open to make a finding concerning Mr Djokovic's "well known stance on vaccination" and similarly expressed views"

Looks like their argument is a bit weak.

https://www.fedcourt.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/95239/Amended-Originating-Application-signed.pdf

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

And there I was thinking vaccination medical exemptions were all about whether a person’s health was sufficiently at risk in the opinion of a doctor from the vaccination itself…… That’s the way it is for any other vaccination like Polio. Why are Covid and tennis stars somehow different?

The big fuck up, if it was a genuine fuck up and not a nudge nudge, wink, wink gone wrong, was ABF not sending Novax JokeCovid packing straight away when he first landed. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

And there I was thinking vaccination medical exemptions were all about whether a person’s health was sufficiently at risk in the opinion of a doctor from the vaccination itself…… That’s the way it is for any other vaccination like Polio. Why are Covid and tennis stars somehow different?

The big fuck up, if it was a genuine fuck up and not a nudge nudge, wink, wink gone wrong, was ABF not sending Novax JokeCovid packing straight away when he first landed. 

The big fuck up was giving him a visa before he qualified for an exemption.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gissie said:

Anyway, hope he goes, he has been a real dick about the whole thing.

More of a cunt than a dick IMO.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

if this one falls through

they always have the " he lied on his application" one left

 they have already said it wasn't used for this decision

im guessing its being kept as a spare .. the good thing is it has no legal avenue for defense if its proven correct .. and they already have that bit of evidence locked in

 

a rally, lob then smash is probably better for the crowd than just a straight ace

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

they always have the " he lied on his application" one left

nope , that's been ruled out , cite is somewhere up thread .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sympathy levels somewhere between zero and….zero. In other news our border control loving Nigel Farage is supportive of Novax. You can’t even make it up!  I did enjoy Andy Murray’s comment though.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, random. said:

If he does not win the event, do you think Australia should go on high alert in case the Croats try to invade us?

These guys are waiting for any pansy-arse serbs.  At least our northern coast is covered!

norforce.jpg

 

Croats can't swim....

Link to post
Share on other sites

The PMO will be having two bob each way prepping for any outcome, draft statement titles so far...... "PM; 'How Good is That' " or “Hawke Acted Alone – Tenders Resignation”.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Frakka said:

The PMO will be having two bob each way prepping for any outcome, draft statement titles so far...... "PM; 'How Good is That' " or “Hawke Acted Alone – Tenders Resignationi


The government will need a distraction. Maybe giving the family from Biloela a permanent visa?

Swapping a family wanted by its community for a tennis fucker no one wants.

Win win!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, random. said:

Yeah I'm watching it, what the fuck has Novaaxx's anti-vax stance have to do with it?  Is he or is he not vaccinated as required?

Because if they look at the evidence regarding how he got a visa in the first place, it will show the department's incompetence.

 

He should not have been given a visa in the first place because he didn't meet the requirements. He "maybe" met the requirements after he got his visa.

How fucking suss is that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Maybe giving the family from Biloela a permanent visa?

It would be a last resort, empathy and understanding are in the Emergency Use Only cupboard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frakka said:

It would be a last resort, empathy and understanding are in the Emergency Use Only cupboard.

Harder Daddy, harder. Govern me until I bleed...

Link to post
Share on other sites

These barristers can talk cant they? I dont have a trained legal mind so its a bit hard to follow, but they make a meal out of nothing and try to sow doubt and drag the focus onto apparently irrelevant issues. 

200k for todays prep and fees you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Caecilian said:

These barristers can talk cant they? I dont have a trained legal mind so its a bit hard to follow, but they make a meal out of nothing and try to sow doubt and drag the focus onto apparently irrelevant issues. 

200k for todays prep and fees you think?

Hard to demand big money if you just stand up and say 'he's a dick and should just fuck off."

Link to post
Share on other sites

If a Govtm can sent an Individual home based on Anti-Vax Stances despite having a clean slate, no criminalistic Background, no Part of a Gang, etc it sets a dangerous precedent for Future Immigration Cases in Australia and elsewhere because if you can do that in AUS you can pretty much do that anywhere in the World.

This Verdict will have huge consequences in the long run not just for the Individual who unfortunately happens to be Mr Djokovic.

When you hear World Leaders like Emmanuel Macron say quote "We are going to bomb the hell out of the Unvaccinated" it is discrimination at the highest order.

I am fully vaccinated but I am appaled by such comments.

The fear-mongering about this Virus has to stop and the Media, no matter which country need to consider toning down their rethoric. It is not helpful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

 

The fear-mongering about this Virus has to stop and the Media, no matter which country need to consider toning down their rethoric. It is not helpful.

Much the same way the fear-mongering about the 1919 Spanish Flu, Rubella or Polio needed to be toned down?

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Hard to demand big money if you just stand up and say 'he's a dick and should just fuck off."

They get paid by the word, hence the frequent ‘I’ve got that somewhere here in my notes” or ‘I can’t quite find that right now!” 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the Barristers have finished their arguments and now it's up to the judges to consider their decision. Judgement may be announced later today or tomorrow morning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, random. said:

The fucking rules for non-citizens are double vaxx.  He isn't.

Is that too hard a concept for you to understand?

He was issued a visa, is that too hard a concept for you to understand?

A judge ruled he should be let in, is that not enough rule interpretation for you to understand?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

Much the same way the fear-mongering about the 1919 Spanish Flu, Rubella or Polio needed to be toned down?

Watch CNN and especially the two Clowns Anderson Cooper and Jake Tapper. Fear-mongering at the highest order despite that we are now almost 2 years into this Pandemic. That is just one example.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

If a Govtm can sent an Individual home based on Anti-Vax Stances despite having a clean slate, no criminalistic Background, no Part of a Gang, etc it sets a dangerous precedent for Future Immigration Cases in Australia and elsewhere because if you can do that in AUS you can pretty much do that anywhere in the World.

This Verdict will have huge consequences in the long run not just for the Individual who unfortunately happens to be Mr Djokovic.

When you hear World Leaders like Emmanuel Macron say quote "We are going to bomb the hell out of the Unvaccinated" it is discrimination at the highest order.

I am fully vaccinated but I am appaled by such comments.

The fear-mongering about this Virus has to stop and the Media, no matter which country need to consider toning down their rethoric. It is not helpful.

Haven't you got a goat to fuck?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wright Way said:

He was issued a visa, is that too hard a concept for you to understand?

A judge ruled he should be let in, is that not enough rule interpretation for you to understand?

It's a bit more nuanced than that.

I'm not surprised you don't understand what's happening.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Watch CNN and especially the two Clowns Anderson Cooper and Jake Tapper. Fear-mongering at the highest order despite that we are now almost 2 years into this Pandemic. That is just one example.

That’s precisely why I don’t watch CNN.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

If a Govtm can sent an Individual home based on Anti-Vax Stances despite having a clean slate, no criminalistic Background, no Part of a Gang, etc it sets a dangerous precedent for Future Immigration Cases in Australia and elsewhere because if you can do that in AUS you can pretty much do that anywhere in the World.

This Verdict will have huge consequences in the long run not just for the Individual who unfortunately happens to be Mr Djokovic.

When you hear World Leaders like Emmanuel Macron say quote "We are going to bomb the hell out of the Unvaccinated" it is discrimination at the highest order.

I am fully vaccinated but I am appaled by such comments.

The fear-mongering about this Virus has to stop and the Media, no matter which country need to consider toning down their rethoric. It is not helpful.

We have laws.

You have laws

Agree with them or not, one obeys the laws of another country or leaves or accepts the consequences.

Only the arrogant international traveler or visitor thinks this does not apply to them.

End of story

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ease is a bit conflicted on this one. On one hand he wants to punt him because he is an anti vaxxer. But on the other hand letting him stay will reflect badly on Scomo (something that brings more joy to him than blow jobs) and because he is a wog. 

So to help you mate we will list the pros and cons.

Pros- He plays tennis.

Cons- He is an entitled, elitist, self-centred anti vaxx, wog cunt who plays tennis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wright Way said:

He was issued a visa, is that too hard a concept for you to understand?

A judge ruled he should be let in, is that not enough rule interpretation for you to understand?

The judge did not rule that he should be let in. He ruled that Novax wasn't provided Procedural Fairness. There is a difference

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Haven't you got a goat to fuck?

Why? Do you have a used one you want to move on? 

How much?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

We have laws.

You have laws

Agree with them or not, one obeys the laws of another country or leaves or accepts the consequences.

Only the arrogant international traveler or visitor thinks this does not apply to them.

End of story

For once we agree. He deserves to be bent over and governed hard!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wright Way said:

He was issued a visa, is that too hard a concept for you to understand?

A judge ruled he should be let in, is that not enough rule interpretation for you to understand?

A simple analogy.

A person that a member of  the political wing of Hezbollah is accidently issues a visa to enter the USA or Australia. (It's not an illegal organisation in many many places)

On entering the USA, he or she is stopped at the border, the error is investigated, and found to be a factual error.

The person argues that they didn't pay their party membership last December, so cant be a member.

Do you let them in on this technicality?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

A simple analogy.

A person that a member of  the political wing of Hezbollah is accidently issues a visa to enter the USA or Australia. (It's not an illegal organisation in many many places)

On entering the USA, he or she is stopped at the border, the error is investigated, and found to be a factual error.

The person argues that they didn't pay their party membership last December, so cant be a member.

Do you let them in on this technicality?

So you equate being unvaccinated to being a member of Hezbollah.

btw it is not illegal to be unvaccinated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

So you equate being unvaccinated to being a member of Hezbollah.

btw it is not illegal to be unvaccinated. 

And it's not illegal to be a member of Hezbollah's political wing either in most countries. 

What's the risk of allowing a member of Hezbollah into Australia? They may influence others to their cause or cause death by a terrorist plot.

What's the risk of allowing a willfully unvaccinated person into Australia?

See above.

Remember David Irving? 

This is 5 years old. The banning of undesirables is not new.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/from-violent-misogynists-to-holocaust-deniers-who-has-been-denied-an-australian-visa-20160202-gmjico.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

And it's not illegal to be a member of Hezbollah's political wing either in most countries. 

What's the risk of allowing a member of Hezbollah into Australia? They may influence others to their cause or cause death by a terrorist plot.

What's the risk of allowing a willfully unvaccinated person into Australia?

See above.

Remember David Irving? 

This is 5 years old. The banning of undesirables is not new.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/from-violent-misogynists-to-holocaust-deniers-who-has-been-denied-an-australian-visa-20160202-gmjico.html

The risk of an unvaxed person entering the country who has tested neg? The risk is his, he's likely to get it in Melbourne.

FFS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 00seven said:

The risk of an unvaxed person entering the country who has tested neg? The risk is his, he's likely to get it in Melbourne.

FFS.

And then whine about the food and not having access to his own private chef in hospital no doubt and refuse to pay his medical bills?

FFS, this gov has deported families with valid visa's for having sick children and being a burden on our health services.

And you want them to bend the rules for a tennis brat. Why?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

And then whine about the food and not having access to his own private chef in hospital no doubt and refuse to pay his medical bills?

FFS, this gov has deported families with valid visa's for having sick children and being a burden on our health services.

And you want them to bend the rules for a tennis brat. Why?

 

Where did I say that? Don't be a dickhead. Big ask for you, I know....

Your analogy and argument has dirty great knobs of bullshit all over it.

You're a troll.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Why? Do you have a used one you want to move on? 

How much?

Should be close to new price.

After all only the first 25mm or so would ever have been used...

FKT

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2022 at 6:59 PM, Mid said:

NO

Now Fok Off and don't let the door hit ya on the way out .

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, just to clarify

OK so that's the news we've been waiting all day to hear.

As Chief Justice James Allsop outlined before announcing the decision, the court's job was simply to consider whether the decision made by Immigration Minister Alex Hawke was unlawful, irrational or legally unreasonable.

The court found the grounds outlined by Novak Djokovic's lawyers failed to demonstrate that.

It means the decision made by the Immigration Minister Alex Hawke to cancel his visa stands.

Djokovic will be deported from Australia, will be unable to compete in the Australian Open and may face a ban on entry to Australia of up to three years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW what sort of overtime rates are the Fed Judges on for a Sunday shift ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mid said:

BTW what sort of overtime rates are the Fed Judges on for a Sunday shift ?

If you or I tried to get a full bench hearing on a Sunday, we wouldn't get far enough in the process to find out the rates.

Edit: Ironically, one of the key planks of this matter has been in relation to the apparent special treatment that has been afforded to one person because of who he is - an anathema to Australians.  And yet, to remedy that special treatment, the same person has received even more special treatment. YCMTSU.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

So, just to clarify

OK so that's the news we've been waiting all day to hear.

As Chief Justice James Allsop outlined before announcing the decision, the court's job was simply to consider whether the decision made by Immigration Minister Alex Hawke was unlawful, irrational or legally unreasonable.

The court found the grounds outlined by Novak Djokovic's lawyers failed to demonstrate that.

It means the decision made by the Immigration Minister Alex Hawke to cancel his visa stands.

Djokovic will be deported from Australia, will be unable to compete in the Australian Open and may face a ban on entry to Australia of up to three years.

Thanks for the part time book stacker explanation. It's all so clear now <_<

You're a troll

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Thanks for the part time book stacker explanation. It's all so clear now <_<

You're a troll

You're shooting the messenger.  That used to be considered dumb, until stupid became a point of pride for anti-vaxxers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

If you or I tried to get a full bench hearing on a Sunday, we wouldn't get far enough in the process to find out the rates.

Edit: Ironically, one of the key planks of this matter has been in relation to the apparent special treatment that has been afforded to one person because of who he is - an anathema to Australians.  And yet, to remedy that special treatment, the same person has received even more special treatment. YCMTSU.

Nah. It's in the public interest to get this over with.

 it's the correct thing to do. Even if it is a trivial event to many

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prompts a thought provoking question-once you've been deported from a country most countries have a stand down period where trying to come back in later is a no no. 

How long is he (Novax D) gonna be persona non grata?

Will he have scratch the Aussie open off his list next year?

Or will he get a rather ironic special circumstances exemption next year?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has released a statement:

It's now time to get on with the Australian Open and get back to enjoying tennis over the summer.

Thanks Scotty! :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect there may be the quiet hum of paper shredders and the bustle of office removalists at Tennis Australia.  I'll bet their Counsel are already briefed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Wasn't particularly clever the first time.:rolleyes:

I put it down to a lack of magnesium, but there's been a roo loose in the top paddock ever since the obsession with that Polish woman  :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frakka said:

I put it down to a lack of magnesium, but there's been a roo loose in the top paddock ever since the obsession with that Polish woman  :lol:

Cabin fever more like. I think he's been isolated in his boat more times than we've been locked down :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Ease is a bit conflicted on this one. On one hand he wants to punt him because he is an anti vaxxer. But on the other hand letting him stay will reflect badly on Scomo (something that brings more joy to him than blow jobs) and because he is a wog. 

So to help you mate we will list the pros and cons.

Pros- He plays tennis.

Cons- He is an entitled, elitist, self-centred anti vaxx, wog cunt who plays tennis.

You had me at blow jobs.

You still keep your teeth in a glass by the bed?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the reasons for Hawke’s decision to cancel Novax’s visa, does anyone here question why his Visa was not cancelled before he flew here?

the whole saga is a disgrace.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Given the reasons for Hawke’s decision to cancel Novax’s visa, does anyone here question why his Visa was not cancelled before he flew here?

the whole saga is a disgrace.
 

 

Before he flew here?

Fuck you're dumb

Why was it issued at all?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites