• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pretty much have had shots for every shithole corner of every shithole country in the world. In the UK before one trip heading out to West Africa then Sth America, they gave me shots over three

In my book, "Western democratic principles" do not include letting a consciously un-vaxxed non-citizen into a country that is making a serious public health effort to keep its population safe by encou

England Cricket team have appealed the decision to allow them to stay in Australia.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Caecilian said:

One way of looking at it is that ND was here for his work, Tennis Australia was employer, they set it up. I expect heads to roll.

2 minutes ago, random. said:

Tennis Australia thought they made the rules.

well-they-fucked-up-game.gif

Don’t forget that the Victorian department of health set up exemption review panel and advised TA on the process. 

Civil Rights Groups in Australia absolutely ripping the AUS Govtm, especially Immigration Minister Alex Hawke, calling it "Alarming" and "Dangerous Precedent for future Immigration Cases"

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/dangerous-in-a-democracy-civil-rights-groups-alarm-at-government-s-djokovic-case-20220116-p59omd.html

Little Scott Morrison can say what he wants. Djokovic might be gone from Australia but the fight against dis draconian Govtm has just begun.

• Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Civil Rights Groups in Australia absolutely ripping the AUS Govtm, especially Immigration Minister Alex Hawke, calling it "Alarming" and "Dangerous Precedent for future Immigration Cases"

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/dangerous-in-a-democracy-civil-rights-groups-alarm-at-government-s-djokovic-case-20220116-p59omd.html

Little Scott Morrison can say what he wants. Djokovic might be gone from Australia but the fight against dis draconian Govtm has just begun.

And why do you care? What skin do you have in the game that is Australia?

1 hour ago, dg_sailingfan said:

As I said upthread. It's been done before. refusing visa's to holocaust deniers and women beaters.

This time it's an influential figure that has used his position to undermine public health orders in the midst of a pandemic.

When they seek to refuse ICC representatives or Amnesty , our courts will deal with it as they always have done.

Civil liberties are a two edged sword

image.gif.e5be9b86f5af9920fbc029027b8000bf.gif

• Like 1

Here is what Novak Djokovic said in August 2020 prior to Tennis resuming (Courtesy of an NYTimes Article)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/20/sports/tennis/djokovic-us-open.html?action=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article

Probably one of the Articles for Mr Hawke to come to the conclusion to cancel his Visa.

Djokovic said his own experience with the coronavirus had not altered his views on vaccines. He has said that he would have a difficult decision to make if receiving a coronavirus vaccine became mandatory to compete on the tennis circuit.

“I see that the international media has taken that out of context a little bit, saying that I am completely against vaccines of any kind,” he said. “My issue here with vaccines is if someone is forcing me to put something in my body. That I don’t want. For me that’s unacceptable. I am not against vaccination of any kind, because who am I to speak about vaccines when there are people that have been in the field of medicine and saving lives around the world? I’m sure that there are vaccines that have little side effects that have helped people and helped stop the spread of some infections around the world.”

But Djokovic did express concern about potential issues with a coronavirus vaccine.

“How are we expecting that to solve our problem when this coronavirus is mutating regularly from what I understand?” he said.

If he still holds that view right now there is no chance he will play Tennis ever again.

So what? He can still choose to remain unvaccinated for covid, but he cant  and play tennis in Oz at the same time which was what he attempted to do.

10 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Cabin fever more like. I think he's been isolated in his boat more times than we've been locked down :D

Says the person who has been locked inside her tiny Melbourne shoebox for most of the last two years.

16 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Says the person who has been locked inside her tiny Melbourne shoebox for most of the last two years.

A bit harsh LB, don't be a cunt, show some solidarity

7 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

[snip ...]

Djokovic might be gone from Australia but the fight against dis draconian Govtm has just begun.

You come across like one of those "Querdenker" loonies, aka the domestic hardcore Anti-Vaxxer group of people.

Do you sympathise or identify with them? If so, get lost and shut the fuck up.

If not, feel free to explain yourself, because I (and obviously others in this thread) have a hard time to see why you seem to feel the urge to promote a selfish, ignorant, lying, tennis playing cunt to some sort of freedom fighter, half way around the planet?!

Disclaimer: I live close to Stuttgart, Germany, home of the "Querdenker" movement, and I have really had it with these shitkickers who have just sent the whole region into the next lockdown, again.

1 hour ago, Caecilian said:

I have no solidarity with either extreme leftwing or rightwing idiots.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

I have no solidarity with either extreme leftwing or rightwing idiots.

Thats the problem right there, de humanising people according to your standards legitimises your bad behaviour.

Your mum would smack your bloody bottom for that

I

14 minutes ago, Caecilian said:

Thats the problem right there, de humanising people according to your standards legitimises your bad behaviour.

A bit harsh, He only behave badly towards wog foreigners. And females.

24 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

A bit harsh, He only behave badly towards wog foreigners. And females.

Not true- I also dislike sanctimonious fuckwits as well. 

You obviously think Meli should be cut some slack when she sprouts dumb shit because she is a female. What is that called?

18 minutes ago, random. said:

There is no such thing as a 'Centrist'.

There are only people who are prepared to commit to their values, and those who don't have the guts.

Not being committed allows you to duck and weave and not be held to anything, to change on a whim if it suits your personal interests.

That's you LB.  That's how you end up in the ridiculous position of shafting a State government when they close the borders, then shaft them when they open them, accuse them of only doing things for Political reasons, while clearly your views are totally political.  The proof has just been described.

You are a RWNJ but don't have the guts to admit it, even to yourself.

head-shake-robert-downey-jr.gif

So I should not look at each issue on its merits and just pick a side? 

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

So I should not look at each issue on its merits and just pick a side? 

Dogpile time and you invited it by being a cunt. The line between being witty and being an asshole requires reading the room. Novax did not read the room and you have his social skillset which is to say you are great lobbing bombs over the net but you also love shitting on the court staff.

44 minutes ago, Caecilian said:

Your mum would smack your bloody bottom for that

I

Now that will be a tad difficult. I spread her ashes a few weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Now that will be a tad difficult. I spread her ashes a few weeks ago.

I am sorry to hear that, its only a forum. Losing your mum is tough times no matter what.

8 minutes ago, Caecilian said:

Dogpile time and you invited it by being a cunt. The line between being witty and being an asshole requires reading the room. Novax did not read the room and you have his social skillset which is to say you are great lobbing bombs over the net but you also love shitting on the court staff.

Dog pile? What you, Randum and Meli? Are you all dogs? I will let you into a little secret. I have never and will never give a flying fuck about what anyone on here (or any form of social media) thinks of me.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Caecilian said:

I am sorry to hear that, its only a forum. Losing your mum is tough times no matter what.

I do appreciate your condolences. She passed away over two years ago however some of the family have not been return home to enter Queensland. Had my sister been married to a football player or Keith Urban she would have had no problem.

You see my issue with that Polish POS? Still we got off lightly compared to those that had Parents, brothers, sisters and children that died alone because her compassion only extended to the famous.

And the minute the polls showed the mood on closed borders had swung she threw the doors open knowing full well her actions would cost lives. But I guess it really was Scomo's fault. Everything is.

59 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Not true- I also dislike sanctimonious fuckwits as well. 

You obviously think Meli should be cut some slack when she sprouts dumb shit because she is a female. What is that called?

Your obsession with Meli is worrying.

What about the Polish POS and Jacinda Ardern to name a few more? Presumably Berejiklian isn’t an Armenian POS because she is of the right political persuasion, despite telling everyone to open up and let Covid rip?

FWIW, I don’t regard Gutwein as a German POS because he opened up Tassie Borders.

Edited by Sidecar
4 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

Your obsession with Meli is worrying.

What about the Polish POS and Jacinda Ardern to name a few more?

I don’t regard Gutwein as a German POS because he opened up Tassie Borders.

Good for you. I also think Albo, Dutton and Dan Andrews are cunts but not being sexist I don’t give women in high office a break just because they are women. 

Do you see the difference?

On 1/7/2022 at 5:56 PM, The Dark Knight said:

I hung out with a Serb guy in Ecuador in the mid 90's. He was living in a backpacker hostel and did not seem like a backpacker. I wondered if he was hiding because of something he did back in Serbia.

Before or after mid 1995 (Srebrenica)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Caecilian said:

Thanks

but the Melbourne, black clothed, latte sipping, tiny house inner city dweller V the Mc Mansion, BBQ barge bogan have long been standard sledging material

It's a running joke. :) 

LB and I sledge here all the time.

There's no malice in it. :)

3 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

Thanks

but the Melbourne, black clothed, latte sipping, tiny house inner city dweller V the Mc Mansion, BBQ barge bogan have long been standard sledging material

It's a running joke. :) 

LB and I sledge here all the time.

There's no malice in it. :)

Ok so now im the self righteous internet asshole, sounds legit :) 

I worked in Melbourne in the early 90s, it was famous for black clothes and latte sipping even then.

10 minutes ago, Caecilian said:

Ok so now im the self righteous internet asshole, sounds legit :) 

I worked in Melbourne in the early 90s, it was famous for black clothes and latte sipping even then.

Nah, LB is being more than usually cuntish.

It's cabin fever and the missus is prolly tired of the stale beer smell and bad breath.

He's allowed home now, so he might recover his normal "wit"

But I wouldn't count on it. :D 

9 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

I see Srebrenica was April 95 and I probably first met him in June or July.

Not possible. I have it on good authority that you’ve never had a visa

Did you Aussie fuckers really torture that poor Serbian tennis boy?

Why not shoot him, and all the other Serbian traitors, and rape all their daughters, wifes and grandma's. Show some respect for their traditions ffs.

See enlightening video here:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/jan/16/novak-djokovic-to-be-deported-from-australia-after-losing-appeal-against-visa-cancellation

3500.jpg.36c26aec1ba24f901cdd85a730800607.jpg

Edited by Fiji Bitter
Photo
45 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

I see Srebrenica was April 95 and I probably first met him in June or July.

Well there was a slow build up so by June he could have had lots to regret.

Security Council mission arrived in Srebrenica on 25 April 1993 and reported to the UN the Serbs for perpetrating "a slow-motion process of genocide."

But the actions that led the international Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia to determine genocide occurred took place in July. That finding was upheld by the International Court of Justice. The combination of separation of and murder of the men and boys (Bosnian Commission of Missing Persons list 8,373) and the abuse and forced transfer of 25,000 to 30,000 Bosniak women, children and elderly was deemed genocide.

But your buddy was prescient to be running that early as Serb regret sure was not front and center anytime in 1995

8 minutes ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Why not shoot him, and all the other Serbian traitors, and rape all their daughters, wifes and grandma's. Show some respect for their traditions ffs.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/jan/16/novak-djokovic-to-be-deported-from-australia-after-losing-appeal-against-visa-cancellation

You’d think by this stage these clowns would be at least tunned in to the optics of complying with public health guidance surrounding covid. Dickwad second from right can't even wear a mask in compliance with guidelines. Cover your nose asshole.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

If you don't cut her any slack, she runs around sobbing that you're a misogynist and a bully.

Because she can't accept that sometimes, what she says is just plain idiotic.

FKT

1 hour ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Lazy cunt can’t even carry his own bag

1 hour ago, pusslicker said:

Why didn't Djocovic just get the vaccine? What was his reasoning? Seems like a strange hill to die on after billions of doses and no side effects.

Entitled Karen type. What more do you need to know?

Rules and stuff like that are for the little people after all.

I'm over the lot of them. Don't want to get vaccinated? Fine. Don't. And stay away from those of us who are.

Lismore District Hospital apparently has 16 in ICU. All un-vaccinated. The good news is, real estate is going up there so estate sales should raise a fair chunk of cash for the inheritors.

FKT

• Like 3

It looks like he might not be in the French Open either. Shame. Situation might change because it's in May/June. 

(Also because $$ and French can be very hypocritical for commercial interests)

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/no-vaccine-no-french-open-djokovic-says-french-sports-ministry-2022-01-17/

The French Sports Ministry said on Monday there would be no exemption from a new vaccine pass law approved on Sunday, which requires people to have vaccination certificates to enter public places such as restaurants, cafes and cinemas.

"This will apply to everyone who is a spectator or a professional sportsperson. And this until further notice," the ministry said.

The French government have issued a statement saying that Novax maybe able to play but only if the Serbian government buy some unfinished submarines. 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, pusslicker said:

Why didn't Djocovic just get the vaccine? What was his reasoning? Seems like a strange hill to die on after billions of doses and no side effects.

Entitled selfish delusional wog.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Zonker said:

It looks like he might not be in the French Open either. Shame. Situation might change because it's in May/June. 

(Also because $$ and French can be very hypocritical for commercial interests)

Don't think Novak attending or not will affect sales at Roland-Garros

1 hour ago, NeedAClew said:

Joker will apparently willingly let the virus in his body because its natural. The vaccine is not and he keeps himself pure. Third time's the charm.

Wasn't the virus man made in a Chinese lab...

• Like 2

And here is the next anti vaxxer fuckwit sportsman to be banned from competing here. Thanks to his stupid entitled views he has gone from hero to zero with my two surfing obsessed lads - and many others. Imagine throwing away your legacy as the GOAT over two little jabs. What is wrong with these cunts?

Surfing legend Kelly Slater ‘no chance of getting into Australia’ in new anti-vax furore

https://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/surfing-legend-kelly-slater-no-chance-of-getting-into-australia-in-new-antivax-furore/news-story/7431231bc49f3b301fce6f5c766fe4c2

• Like 2

This is a good a place to put this story as any

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60050996

A folk singer from the Czech Republic has died after deliberately catching Covid, her son has told the BBC.

Hana Horka, 57, was unvaccinated and had posted on social media that she was recovering after testing positive, but died two days later.

Her son, Jan Rek, said she got infected on purpose when he and his father had the virus, so she could get a recovery pass to access certain venues.

Professional surfers are among the most selfish self obsessed man boys on the planet.

Oooohhhh look at me masturbating on this wave....

Fuck Slater

12 minutes ago, random. said:

Slater is "saving the planet man' by building his wave park.  Talk about CO2 production for no added value whatsofuckingever.

I read an interview with him a while back. He often spends the night by himself at his tailor at the wave park shooting his guns into the water. What a fucking whackjob. Surfing is like sailing in so far as being great at it doesn't stop some people from being total cockheads.

Fuck Slater. Role models like him are why Hawaii is a covid hotspot. Community spread via unvaccinated residents grouping up for family events. Slater should have been giving autographs at vax sites. 

• Like 1

Looks like Andrew Bogut ( NBA and NBL )is behaving like a CUNT as well.

Seems to have a history of dumbfuckery. From Wikipedia……

In November and December 2016, on Twitter, Bogut made a series of sarcastic tweets in which he implied that elements of the Pizzagate hoax was real.[61] 

2 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Fuck Slater. Role models like him are why Hawaii is a covid hotspot. Community spread via unvaccinated residents grouping up for family events. Slater should have been giving autographs at vax sites. 

Eddie would have got vaxxed...

• Like 3

This cunt just keeps giving...

Novak Djokovic in talks to sue Australian government for $6 million over ‘ill treatment’

Novak Djokovic is in talks with lawyers about suing the Australian government for millions over “ill treatment”.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/australian-open/novak-djokovic-in-talks-to-sue-australian-government-for-6-million-over-ill-treatment/news-story/accfe1e3067316fe2460474e3c57e538

9 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

This cunt just keeps giving...

Novak Djokovic in talks to sue Australian government for $6 million over ‘ill treatment’

Novak Djokovic is in talks with lawyers about suing the Australian government for millions over “ill treatment”.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/australian-open/novak-djokovic-in-talks-to-sue-australian-government-for-6-million-over-ill-treatment/news-story/accfe1e3067316fe2460474e3c57e538

He wanted his detention in a more tropical locale...

Im sure now that hes out of the country, suing for butthurt is going to take a long time to get on the docket. He'll be up for a mill in fees and Oz govt has bottomless resources- good luck you serbian cunt

2 hours ago, Caecilian said:

Im sure now that hes out of the country, suing for butthurt is going to take a long time to get on the docket. He'll be up for a mill in fees and Oz govt has bottomless resources- good luck you serbian cunt

He certainly knows how to win friends and influence people.

I'm sure he'll receive a warm welcome the next time he tries to come to Australia.

7 minutes ago, Tharsheblows said:

Australia embarrasses itself again.  Here is a good explanation for those who are curious about what actually happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJZuAHriNQ

No need to watch, if your not vaccinated, your not in..

simple.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Tharsheblows said:

That's not exactly true.  Australia has vaccine exceptions and he was granted an exception which was later confirmed by the Court.  Subsequently, his visa was revoked for fear that he would spread antivax sentiment.

I fully support Australia's right to do what they want in their country, but I will laugh a little from now on whenever someone claims Australia supports Western democratic principles.

In my book, "Western democratic principles" do not include letting a consciously un-vaxxed non-citizen into a country that is making a serious public health effort to keep its population safe by encouraging vaccination and other measures to mitigate a pandemic.

It doesn't when said person lies on their entry declaration regarding previous movements. 

The mistake was giving him an exemption in the first place.

You want to come into our country? Play by our rules.

My sympathy for entitled sports celebrities who think rules don't apply to them is limited.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Tharsheblows said:

You should probably watch the link I posted because your description of events is not what happened.

His application was initially approved because Australia does have exceptions for unvaccinated people who recently recovered and can show antibodies, then his approval was reversed, then an Australian Court reinstated his visa because it found the reversal lacked substance.

Then his visa was the revoked, not for failure to meet the rules of the visa application, but because an Australian official with more authority decided that he might stoke antivax sentiment because of a statements he made two years ago and because of his decision not be be vaccinated.

Yes, that does implicate "western principles democracy."  Based on that reasoning Australia might deny entry to a band that sings songs critical of the government or policies of the government... such as wars in which the government chooses to engage, etc... 

"Freedom of Expression" is listed as principle no. 2 in the list on the "liberal democracy" Wikipedia page, but its OK, you can run a  country that does not value liberal principles, many countries in the world don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_democracy

Do you think I'm going to take anything that spews out of Tucker Carlson's or Glenn Greenwald's mouths as remotely true?

You need to find a more credible source.

1 hour ago, Tharsheblows said:

That's not exactly true.  Australia has vaccine exceptions and he was granted an exception which was later confirmed by the Court.  Subsequently, his visa was revoked for fear that he would spread antivax sentiment.

I fully support Australia's right to do what they want in their country, but I will laugh a little from now on whenever someone claims Australia supports Western democratic principles.

It would seem that others, more eminent than your good self, are not in agreement with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

That's not Tucker Carlson.  That is Glen Greenwald, the very liberal Democrat that broke the Edward Snowden story that showed that the US government was spying on all of its citizens in violation of their 4rth Amendment rights. (a claim that has subsequently has been confirmed in US federal court)

He was also a constitutional law litigator before we turned to journalism full time so perhaps he is a little more attuned to things like "western principles of democracy" than your average reporter.

But nice try to discredit him before listening to what he has to say.  That was a swing and miss.

Glen Greenwald, despite your assertion that he is a "very liberal Democrat," is a regular Fox News guest-stooge who likes to engage in the Fox game of turning logic on its ear. He seems to randomly pick sides on issues of the day. The man has about as much credibility as Michael Avenatti. 

3 hours ago, Tharsheblows said:

The judge’s rationale to release him from detention was based on the opinion that he didn’t have ample time to supply further documents in his defence at the airport and was accompanied with the proviso that his (temporary) visa could be revoked at any time by a higher authority. It was a procedural ruling intended to facilitate further investigation.

As it happened, social media as well as their own subsequent investigations gave the government multiple options to choose from if they wished to exercise their sovereignty by enforcing the laws of the land created by democratically elected representatives.

In your future studies of democratic principles, look into War Measures, Marshall Law, and if you still have time, the nuance between the spirit of the law and the letter.

The government had both options, but felt that using the spirit of the law would both further the nation’s challenge at self government during crisis, and virtually guarantee the expulsion of a non citizen without sovereign rights or sufficient requirements to be a guest in said nation, forthwith.

Also make a footnote that this non citizen was FREE to leave this sovereign nation from the second they exercised their sovereignty.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tharsheblows said:

You should probably watch the link I posted because your description of events is not what happened.

His application was initially approved because Australia does have exceptions for unvaccinated people who recently recovered and can show antibodies, then his approval was reversed, then an Australian Court reinstated his visa because it found the reversal lacked substance.

Then his visa was the revoked, not for failure to meet the rules of the visa application, but because an Australian official with more authority decided that he might stoke antivax sentiment because of a statements he made two years ago and because of his decision not be be vaccinated.

Yes, that does implicate "western principles democracy."  Based on that reasoning Australia might deny entry to a band that sings songs critical of the government or policies of the government... such as wars in which the government chooses to engage, etc... 

"Freedom of Expression" is listed as principle no. 2 in the list on the "liberal democracy" Wikipedia page, but its OK, you can run a  country that does not value liberal principles, many countries in the world don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_democracy

You should visit the "are illegal immigrants "the people"" thread. You can opine with TommyGun on how immigrants should have the same rights as citizens. 

4 hours ago, Tharsheblows said:

Wrong.

33 minutes ago, Tharsheblows said:

The first judge reversed the initial visa revocation because he found that Novak had sufficiently complied with all the rules. 

Wrong.

The first court case did not go into the validity of the revocation of the visa. It addressed whether Djokovic was given appropriate opportunity.

The second court case went to the appropriateness of the revocation and found for the government.

28 minutes ago, Tharsheblows said:

Novak's lawyers argued that "He had done absolutely everything. He had engaged with everything that was required of him by Tennis Australia." 

I really hate to break this to you, but Tennis Australia does NOT set the border, immigration or health status rules. Not even for self-entitled fuckwit anti-vaxxer tennis stars.

The Federal Government does.

He lied on his paperwork.

And so he's out. Good riddance.

FKT

5 hours ago, Tharsheblows said:

That's not Tucker Carlson.  That is Glen Greenwald, the very liberal Democrat that broke the Edward Snowden story that showed that the US government was spying on all of its citizens in violation of their 4rth Amendment rights. (a claim that has subsequently has been confirmed in US federal court)

He was also a constitutional law litigator before we turned to journalism full time so perhaps he is a little more attuned to things like "western principles of democracy" than your average reporter.

But nice try to discredit him before listening to what he has to say.  That was a swing and miss.

Glenn Greenwald has gone full Nutter much like his Faux News female counterparts Maria Bartiroma and Lara Logan.  It’s a good thing he’s gay because humanity couldn’t survive their spawn.

6 hours ago, Tharsheblows said:

Yes, that does implicate "western principles democracy."  Based on that reasoning Australia might deny entry to a band that sings songs critical of the government or policies of the government.

So... What band exactly did Australia deny from entry due to its music???

Was it this band??

Nope. You need to read more closely. 

Novak's lack of time to prepare initially was an issue but the judge did look into the substantive reasoning for the revocation and found the government's reasoning "unreasonable."  Judge Kelly quashed the cancellation and ordered the government to pay legal costs and release Novak.  That is not a merely procedural hearing.  The government does get ordered to pay costs to just allow Novak further time for defense, the government lost that hearing.

The judge stated:

“Here, a professor and an eminently qualified physician have produced and provided to the applicant a medical exemption”

“Further to that, that medical exemption and the basis on which it was given was separately given by a further independent expert specialist panel established by the Victorian state government and that document was in the hands of the delegate.”

https://www.thenationalnews.com/sport/tennis/2022/01/10/australian-judge-orders-novak-djokovics-immediate-release/

Afterward the Minister for Immigration exercised superior authority to cancel Novak visa again.

Well, you're a fucking idiot.