Does anyone know the brand and model of the portlights used on a 2000 J105? I'm most curious about the long starboard and port ones in the main cabin. I thought they were lewmar but I'm having trouble finding a match on the "how to identify your portlight" on the lewmar website. Thanks

Yep - Bomar. And don't get too excited; the new ones leak just as badly as old ones so if you are planning to get a replacement because of leaks, don't bother. I ended up using a tube of silicone and gluing both permanently shut to stop water dribbling down the headliner, into the couches and rotting my fuel tank. If you live somewhere warm with generally light air racing, that may be a bit extreme, but on SF bay you can ship a lot of water through those poorly designed POS hatches on a beat.

I have a brand new fixed one. I don't think they make them anymore.

It measures approx 8" X 32" overall. Let me know if you are interesed.

The white spot on the lens is a refection of a light fixture above the table.

20220108_233757.jpg

20220108_233733.jpg

Thanks everyone that was very helpful. The port one has been leaking with all the rain we've had on the bay. It seems to be the gasket around the glass that is leaking. Looks like Bomar sells replacement gaskets. Any thoughts on trying to replace the gasket on the portlight? Otherwise, I think I might just seal it permanently as suggested by WetSpreaders

• Like 1