Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, mad said:

Darwin is slowly catching up with a few. 

I never liked your move away from the pig gif, but it seems that you predicted the future with the change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, woodpecker said:

He is fully Vaccinated and Boosted.

Biden you mean ?? 

Well, no sh_t sherlock. 

Did you read the article ?? 

It is from Reuters. That headline is theirs, not mine. 

And it makes Ohio look stupid, not me. 

And I notice the bully sidekicks jumped in too, 

slobbering all over your imaginary gotcha. 

Keep trying ya punkistas

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Biden you mean ?? 

Well, no sh_t sherlock. 

Did you read the article ?? 

It is from Reuters. That headline is theirs, not mine. 

And it makes Ohio look stupid, not me. 

And I notice the bully sidekicks jumped in too, 

slobbering all over your imaginary gotcha. 

Keep trying ya punkistas

So you post a misleading headline as if it is true and it is not your fault?

Then you respond with silly words like punkista, as if you are some modern Clint Eastward instead of an old, bearded Homo.

Fuck you are an idiot.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Biden you mean ?? 

Well, no sh_t sherlock. 

Did you read the article ?? 

It is from Reuters. That headline is theirs, not mine. 

And it makes Ohio look stupid, not me. 

And I notice the bully sidekicks jumped in too, 

slobbering all over your imaginary gotcha. 

Keep trying ya punkistas

You can't have read it. It's a major gotcha, it makes you appear an even sillier old cunt than I thought.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 00seven said:

ou can't have read it. It's a major gotcha,

I bet y'all stupids do not even know that the Biden vax mandates are before the SCOTUS, 

or what a SCOTUS is. 

And then the bully sidekicks jump in to amp up the stupid even more. 

Didja OD on stupid pills ???? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EYESAILOR said:

Whoa,  go easy on the bad language AJ, there are ladies present.

Trolls who rely on obscenity to make points are too dumb to use language properly. 

That is partly why they are trolls. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I have AJ on ignore and know he could fuckup a wet dream I will point out the irony of the 2 lawyers protesting having to get vaccinated while having the virus. It does appear one is vaxxed and the other is running with the Aaron Rodgers approach.  Being vaxxed and contracting is no less ironic since it's the unvaxxed doing most of the spreading.

Since the case applies to companies over 100 employees and if you are a logical person that did get vaxxed do you really want to wonder who you spend 1/3 or more of your day with isn't?   I only sail and socialize with responsible people and if it were my world all those who believe their rights and freedom trump mine would be required to be easily identifiable.  Currently both my SO and I can mostly work remotely but that won't last forever.

I also know that lawyers can't always pick their cases and going before the SCOTUS is a big deal but it wouldn't be the hill I would choose to die on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

 I will point out the irony of the 2 lawyers protesting having to get vaccinated while having the virus. It does appear one is vaxxed and the other is running with the Aaron Rodgers approach.  Being vaxxed and contracting is no less ironic since it's the unvaxxed doing most of the spreading.

Amazing, you must have read the article !! 

And below, Dude you gotched your own self.

@00seven you worte , ,  "It's a major gotcha,"

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

Glad to see y'all are still jerking each other off with the fear porn blaring in the background.

Glad to see that you still don't have anything better to than pat yourself on the back for being smart enough to believe that avoiding the plague is stupid.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Glad to see that you still don't have anything better to than pat yourself on the back for being smart enough to believe that avoiding the plague is stupid.

- DSK

Want to try again?  I'm getting hung up on the typos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Trolls who rely on obscenity to make points are too dumb to use language properly. 

That is partly why they are trolls. 

Well I am glad that you will not be relying on obscenity (or acronyms).

Please proceed to make your point.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Trolls who rely on obscenity to make points are too dumb to use language properly. 

That is partly why they are trolls. 

Fuck I love this place.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I bet y'all stupids do not even know that the Biden vax mandates are before the SCOTUS, 

or what a SCOTUS is. 

And then the bully sidekicks jump in to amp up the stupid even more. 

Didja OD on stupid pills ???? 

PLTWCE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

No idea what that means, and neither does google

Its an acronym.

On 1/10/2022 at 11:00 AM, AJ Oliver said:

Trolls who rely on obscenity acronyms to make points are too dumb to use language properly. 

I guess acronyms which include an obscenity are in their own league.

:):):):):):wub:

 

and dont get me started on emojis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2022 at 3:00 AM, AJ Oliver said:

Trolls who rely on obscenity to make points are too dumb to use language properly. 

That is partly why they are trolls. 

I would post some of the selected letters of JJ to refute.

But even here, I'd prolly get banned :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Why do people object to obscenity anyway? 

If you mean use of certain words, personally I think its a need to feel superior.

Some people associate swearing with "the lower orders" , lack of linguistic skills, poor education and all those "finishing school" attributes.

Maybe it's a subconscious fear, the need to "man the barricades"  and protect the "natural order" of society.

Strange that such a self proclaimed extreme lefty like AJ would have such strong objections regarding the "poetry of the people"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2022 at 7:59 AM, AJ Oliver said:

I bet y'all stupids do not even know that the Biden vax mandates are before the SCOTUS, 

or what a SCOTUS is. 

And then the bully sidekicks jump in to amp up the stupid even more. 

Didja OD on stupid pills ???? 

 

IMG_3940.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

If you mean use of certain words, personally I think its a need to feel superior.

Some people associate swearing with "the lower orders" , lack of linguistic skills, poor education and all those "finishing school" attributes.

Maybe it's a subconscious fear, the need to "man the barricades"  and protect the "natural order" of society.

Strange that such a self proclaimed extreme lefty like AJ would have such strong objections regarding the "poetry of the people"

 

 

Meh, perhaps you haven't spent much time around people whose language is ~30% swearing.

Personally i'm not a fan because it's just really fucking lazy and shows a lack of creativity, slovenly dim witted dolts the lot of em.

Some people swear well, Jim Jeffries for instance.

As to being offended, well that is the point of swear words, if we all became blasé about them we'd have to invent new ones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, sparau said:

Meh, perhaps you haven't spent much time around people whose language is ~30% swearing.

Personally i'm not a fan because it's just really fucking lazy and shows a lack of creativity, slovenly dim witted dolts the lot of em.

Some people swear well, Jim Jeffries for instance.

As to being offended, well that is the point of swear words, if we all became blasé about them we'd have to invent new ones. 

Actually I was referring to James Joyce.:rolleyes: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2022 at 8:30 AM, ShortForBob said:

Strange that such a self proclaimed extreme lefty like AJ would have such strong objections regarding the "poetry of the people"

Because he is a cunt?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...