Help me find an old F40 in Bend, Oregon

I am looking for one of the first French F 40, Jycoat, Alias Colibri, Caisse d'epargne ... she is a Gilles Ollier design , scaled version of Phillippe Jeantot's Credit Agricole (Quebec St Malo winner). I owned/sailed her from 1990 to 2006 under the name Fantasia and sold her in 2006 to two US owners. They sailed her Across the atlantic to Miami, then to Bend,Oregon, by road. According to last news I got some years ago she was still  in a back yard in Bend. Please contact me if you know his present location and owner, some people are eventually interested to bring back her in France.

Not much help, but I did see this boat for sale on Craigslist perhaps two years ago. The owner at the time sounds as you described, he was asking like 40,000  but did not post any recent pictures. 

9 hours ago, eric1207 said:

Doesn't Multihuller know where all these barn finds are?  See if he knows. Bend is close-ish to his old locale.

Thanks, Multihuler heard someting about her, but he can't remember.......

16 hours ago, multihuler said:

I have a catamaran trailer if it is easier to ship from the east coast

Thanks for your kind offer ! I will forward to the potential buyer.

On 1/12/2022 at 3:24 AM, multihuler said:

I have a catamaran trailer if it is easier to ship from the east coast

Come on Stephen, look out in your back paddock, it's probably there somewhere hiding behind Hydroptere knowing you..

• Like 2
On 1/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, PIL66 - XL2 said:

Come on Stephen, look out in your back paddock, it's probably there somewhere hiding behind Hydroptere knowing you..

I will look in the back!

16707678_1405216239520411_3233052392507584087_o.jpg

• Like 3