Rep Senator Mike Rounds wakes the fuck up. Says Trump lost the election.

Maybe there will be more Republican politicians experimenting with telling the truth?

Speaking on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, Republican Senator Mike Rounds said that Trump’s claims that fraud rigged the election for President Biden are baseless and that conspiracy theories asserting that the 2020 election was stolen from the former president are unfounded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10388593/Defiant-GOP-Senator-Mike-Rounds-says-hes-disappointed-not-surprised-Trump.html

Venom, you always liked the Emperor's new clothes.  I don't blame you, Republicans with the hint of a backbone are a very rare breed.  You've probably never seen one.  I know Lindsey had his removed, something about deeper penetration.  There's a reason the Republicans are widely accepted as the 'stupid' party, they are. 

Romney and Murkowski are both backing his play! While there was already no love lost between them and turnip, maybe this will embolden some other moderates to grow a pair, especially as the law suits and investigations are closing in on tfg.

1 hour ago, Willin' said:

Romney and Murkowski are both backing his play! While there was already no love lost between them and turnip, maybe this will embolden some other moderates to grow a pair, especially as the law suits and investigations are closing in on tfg.

If they would back the voting rights bill, I might actually sit up and take notice.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Raz'r said:

If they would back the voting rights bill, I might actually sit up and take notice.

Please! let's not go crazy here and actually do the right thing for a change...:rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Hard On The Wind said:

Maybe there will be more Republican politicians experimenting with telling the truth?

Now you're just being silly.

8 hours ago, Willin' said:

Purple font shortage?  This is the R party we are talking about.  The one that Liz Cheney is almost singlehandedly trying to save from itself.  I wonder why she is bothering.

Of course, if she is successful, she might become the first female president.  Lolz.

1 hour ago, Rain Man said:

Of course, if she is successful, she might become the first female president.  Lolz.

I like her right now, but she's still her father's daughter. Until tfg ruined the party, she was pretty much public enemy #1 to me. I don't think I can ever get past that.

"I think Sen. Rounds told the truth about what happened in the 2020 election," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell told CNN on Tuesday. "And I agree with him."

Top Republicans stand up for Rounds after Trump's attack: He 'told the truth' - CNNPolitics

I just love the qualifier at the end if that statement.  The Turtle states that somebody has told the truth.  But he knows that this still leaves open the question of whether or not he agrees with it.

Be careful, because audiences are so divided/devoted and only listen to their favourite news sources, there's a lot of politicians who "tailor the message to the audience". Put another way, they have no policy or opinion beyond being elected/re-elected. Watch this one flip the story when on Fox.

29 minutes ago, Ncik said:

Be careful, because audiences are so divided/devoted and only listen to their favourite news sources, there's a lot of politicians who "tailor the message to the audience". Put another way, they have no policy or opinion beyond being elected/re-elected. Watch this one flip the story when on Fox.

yup, who knows what to make of that shifty toilet stall dick sucker's motives at this point.

electability is 'policy'. 

4 hours ago, Willin' said:

I like her right now, but she's still her father's daughter. Until tfg ruined the party, she was pretty much public enemy #1 to me. I don't think I can ever get past that.

Politics makes strange bedfellows, er, bedmates, and all that.

13 hours ago, Raz'r said:

As Big Joe said today in Hot Lanta, 

there are 16 GOPPER Senators now if office 

who voted to renew the VRA in 2006. 

Today's Riech is not yer papa's GOP. 

In 1965, more republicans voted to the original VRA than did Dems. 

And we know why 

3 minutes ago, jacksparrow said:

Is it possible for the bar to be any lower for Republicans?

Jack, we hardly knew ye . . 

No offense, but I liked the original one too. 

sadly flicked due to evil-assed PA trolls. 

Hang in there !!

6 minutes ago, jacksparrow said:

Of course it is

37 minutes ago, jacksparrow said:

They have demonstrated countless times that there is no bottom.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:29 AM, Willin' said:

Anyone who didn't admit Biden won isn't a moderate.  They are a hyper-partisan, and as far as I'm concerned they are traitors to boot.  Undermining our democracy is deserved of the label "Traitor".

35 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

ask donald 'shyster asshole' Dump how his NPR interview today went.

Wait, he got on the air with a real journalist? 

9 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Until he melted… he only managed 9 minutes of the 15 scheduled.

Trump didn’t like being confronted by facts & quotes, nor being challenged to give specifics.

He did complain his lawyers were weak, he called Mitch a “total loser” and said all the AZ election officials refuting his bogus claims & those commenting on the CyberNinjas finding nothing were RINOs, so it wasn’t a complete waste of time.

31 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

it didn't go well for the demented asshole, it only fortified his place. then he hung up.