espo is a dick

Guest espo sucks

Flip.

You know that!

I Look foward to your trip to NY.

I wanna see if i can get you fucked up enough to puke on your yourself.

Maybe we"ll go to the ballet

Espo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, still a dick

Don't know the dude, but to shit on a guy because he basically said "thanks" seems like its about something other than winning. Seems he was on the boat that did. Seems like he did not own that boat

Posted Images

Flip.

You know that!

Espo

Hmmmm... well... umm... ME THINKS THAT SHOULDN'T BE TUFF...

:huh:

I expected that from you!

You never know do ya Chup!

How is the boat coming? You going to make it to the Oct 8th 1-dayer at DIYC -BIOTCH?

Crank Boy,

all i been hearing for years is noise from those guys I go to all major events and all i hear is excuses why there not there they know where to find me. A boat was offered now we have to wait until next year always something, maybe there waiting for me to sell the boat.

All I can say is:

Everybody's Fred Astaire until the music starts.

My hands have been full with alot of people coming out to beat us and they always seem to leave the boat yard kicking stones.

John

Espo,

You must be bi-polar. When have I backed out of a regatta that I told you we were going to be at? Never.

"all i been hearing for years is noise from those guys I go to all major events and all i hear is excuses why there not there"

What a crock. We only been in touch since earlier this year and only KWRW was discussed so get it right.

The plans have only been started as of this morning as you know, so shut it. We'll see you on the water soon enough.

-Snap

Flip.

You know that!

Espo

Hmmmm... well... umm... ME THINKS THAT SHOULDN'T BE TUFF...

:huh:

I expected that from you!

You never know do ya Chup!

How is the boat coming? You going to make it to the Oct 8th 1-dayer at DIYC -BIOTCH?

Boats coming good!

I'll be in NY with Espo that weekend!

all i been hearing for years is noise from those guys I go to all major events and all i hear is excuses why there not there they know where to find

excuse me Jesposi, but...uh...didnt YOU fail to show for the Snatch/Histler

showdown last February in Saint Peteland???

fukk, I was awaitin' pardo with a video streaming scheme and I hear from

"There Aint No Eye in C-Unit" (in the Mens Room at SPYC) that you had an ingrown toenail or some such shit and "didnt make your flight."

just curious, but man, if you are going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk.

(just bustin' yer balls...har)

Snap,

YEH YEH YEH

I"m waiting,

There is a boat available up here why wait. Put up or Shut up.

your plane ride back Giants plane ride back last sunday night

Beer,

I showed we never got to do it for certain circumstances like no wind and then no boat avail. It will happen just ask Flip.

John

like to hear Flips p.o.v., because I was there and practiced on thursday and

there was air and on all three days of the event there was air except for Sunnnnday which was a bust and we towed Snatch in behind us which was a fluke because we were being towed, too and some sumbitch towing US asked us if we actually had an o/b on board and wouldnt accept our tow line until we pulled the o/b out of the saloon up on deck and SHOWED him the moe-foe which pissed us all off and luckily there was enough beer on the boat to defuse the situation because the more I drink the less hostile I become.

as far as a boat, hell there were boats galore.

whatever.

hope to see all y'all down there this next time around.

Espo,

You must be bi

Snaps, you a brave muff-ukker to suggest that Espo is bi.

cripes, I wooden say that with a crow-bar hidden behind my back.

Bi-polar Beerdidone. Cranial dysfuction and inablility to think rationally. But you already knew that.

Beer,

I showed we never got to do it for certain circumstances like no wind and then no boat avail. It will happen just ask Flip.

John

like to hear Flips p.o.v., because I was there and practiced on thursday and

there was air and on all three days of the event there was air except for Sunnnnday which was a bust and we towed Snatch in behind us which was a fluke because we were being towed, too and some sumbitch towing US asked us if we actually had an o/b on board and wouldnt accept our tow line until we pulled the o/b out of the saloon up on deck and SHOWED him the moe-foe which pissed us all off and luckily there was enough beer on the boat to defuse the situation because the more I drink the less hostile I become.

as far as a boat, hell there were boats galore.

whatever.

hope to see all y'all down there this next time around.

We were gonna do it Friday after racing. The boat I had lined up for Espo happened to be leading the regatta after Friday's racing, and the guy's sailing that boat didn't want to lend it out considering their results. The ended up winning the whole thing. So Espo and I got drunk instead!!!

We were gonna try it again in Charleston, but we got drunk instead!!!

We then tried it in Annapolis in Finns and actually started a race, but outta nowhere as I was leading on the first beat, that Hanis Piece of Shit Bitch Face in a twin engine Scarrab ran me down and left me for dead...

Now Espo and I have joined forces and are gonna take over the world, but you never know there may be a challenge around the corner.

--Flip

Espo,

You must be bi

Snaps, you a brave muff-ukker to suggest that Espo is bi.

cripes, I wooden say that with a crow-bar hidden behind my back.

Bi-polar Beerdidone.

my bad. 6 pale ales and 2 vodka martonis...must've brung on a blind spot.

never saw the polars. (sounds like a few weeks ago at Annapolis Racial Week)

bed

It seems there's a lot of petty jealousy towards Espo and the Hustler gang. Let's face the facts - they are by far the BEST sailed J/29 in existance. Their long winning record proves that. And what comes with winning, is a lot of bitching from competitors who only wished they could sail as well. Are Espo and his crew a bunch of "blow hards"??? Of course they are!!! That is part of the Hustler image and what makes them a very colorful part of our sport. Whether you like them or not, those boys can sail.

As far as Robin's e-mail thanking everyone under the son for winning in his Sov. 33... It was a good thing I read that before lunch 'cause that kind of rambling makes me wanna puke. He should have just thanked his crew, bought them a nice dinner, plied them with booze, then taken them to a cigar bar, and afterwards provided them with lap dances from hot chicks. Now that is how you thank a crew!!!!

Randynj & carbon,

Forget the dinner a drink would have been nice, after all before the regatta I was offered a hotel room in Stamford, and dinner each night, which I turned down. Never want to owe anybody anything.

John

Snap,

YEH YEH YEH

I"m waiting,

There is a boat available up here why wait. Put up or Shut up.

your plane ride back Giants plane ride back last sunday night

You're a class act Espo. I'll be in touch.

Snaps, just go do this never-be like you've done hundreds of others...without the aid of lubricants...maybe he'll learn a little sumpin sumpin.

His mangina appears to be leaking out of his ego.

BTW, need a novice crew to help out? I could probably trim vang or something? Trim the outfucker or the infucker or maybe the up/downfucker...I get so confused with all the ropey things on a sailboat.

At either rate, take this clown to school, sit him down and shut him up.

I'll be in the great NW this w'end for a family deal, if I get some time away I'll ring you up Snaps.

Coiler,

Alot have tried and left depressed.

2005 J-29 classes

7 boats at KW

5 boats at St. Pete

5 boats at Charleston

7 boats at Annapolis

0 class at Block Is.

9 boats at NAs

0 class at Larchmont

Not really 'alot' I'd say and you didn't even win all of these. I hope you're as gracious in defeat as you are overbearing in victory.

Coiler,

That's a lot of cockiness for a never-was and never-will-be...enjoy your dominance of your lovely little puddle, it must gratify you and your mangina.

Snapper's seen a bit more of the world...be careful around the bigger boys, Zitto, they play a harder game.

Offer still stands, Snaps, I'll come do vang trim, I always enjoy some blood in the water.

Coiler,

2005 J-29 classes

7 boats at KW

5 boats at St. Pete

5 boats at Charleston

7 boats at Annapolis

0 class at Block Is.

9 boats at NAs

0 class at Larchmont

Not really 'alot' I'd say and you didn't even win all of these. I hope you're as gracious in defeat as you are overbearing in victory.

wow

this east coaster dude sounds like the "boyscout" on crack

Snapper,

YOUR HIDEING There is an excuse for you not to show up all the time, is it because you cant think of an excuse for losing to me ?

Just think if you showed up we would have one more boat at each event you listed, It"s guys like you why the class is dying your always going to show up next time.

And your right I didnt win all those, I weren't at all of them and the ones I was at and didnt win fits fine with me too , like i said there are about 3or4, other boats that you cant hold there JOCK STRAPS you need to get by before you get a shot at the title.

Gotta go have a big santana 20 regatta to go too!

Hey flip,

Are you in with this? if this pussy ever deciedes to show, My biggest decision will be weather I use my PHRf sails or Wed. night sails to beat this fool. If I am nice maybe I'll let him use my class sails so theres no excuses. maybe they should show up to an event and let Rhumb Punch boys and girls take them to school first.

John

Snapper,

YOUR HIDEING There is an excuse for you not to show up all the time, is it because you cant think of an excuse for losing to me ?

Just think if you showed up we would have one more boat at each event you listed, It"s guys like you why the class is dying your always going to show up next time.

And your right I didnt win all those, I weren't at all of them and the ones I was at  and didnt win fits fine with me too , like i said there are about 3or4, other boats that you cant hold there JOCK STRAPS  you need to get by before you get a shot at the title.

What a load of incoherent drivel. You continue to impress everyone with your people skills. I started this with a good humored challenge since Phil Bedpost (or whatever his name is) isn't going to show and is no more than a spineless sock puppet. You, on the other hand, have no sense of humor, the personality of a dying ferret and the grammar skills of a four year old.

Snapper,

And your right I didnt win all those, I weren't at all of them and the ones I was at  and didnt win fits fine with me too , like i said there are about 3or4, other boats that you cant hold there JOCK STRAPS  you need to get by before you get a shot at the title.

What a load of incoherent drivel. You continue to impress everyone with your people skills. I started this with a good humored challenge since Phil Bedpost (or whatever his name is) isn't going to show and is no more than a spineless sock puppet. You, on the other hand, have no sense of humor, the personality of a dying ferret and the grammar skills of a four year old.

And he don't no why the fleet is dying

Snap,

I can live with myself,Its you that has something to prove so instead of commenting on my grammer and people skills get you PUNK ASS over here and prove how good you are, what more can you ask for Vin is providing his boat.

I'm not the one that feels like I am missing out on something.

What it too cold over here for ya?

i can't resist...snapper, i want in too, i trim a mean port backstay.

s.

Dibs on starboard for the runs, Solo...now, who's on the the outfucker? You there GL? What's good for you, downfucker or upfucker? Or, maybe you might want the red cunt hair adjustment cascade...

Snaps, whatever happened to the days when sailors could spell, compose complete sentences and form coherent thoughts? Espo's looking at a fine future in mid-level chute packing with a specialty in sitting and shutting up. Maybe remedial See Dick Run, See Jane Run books should be kept in his nav desk, eh?

It's clear to me, Snaps, that Espo needs some schooling.

Isn't the internet wonderful! Loony whacko's have an unfettered ability to demonstrate to the world their particular delusions.

Keep it going boys and girls, let's see if J*spo can outdo M*ghetto in preaching to us all

Damn, I'm getting that same feeling of uncleanliness again :(

Snap,

I can live with myself,Its you that has something to prove so instead of commenting on my grammer and people skills get you PUNK ASS over here and prove how good you are, what more can you ask for Vin is providing his boat.

I'm not the one that feels like I am missing out on something.

What it too cold over here for ya?

It's hard to reason with someone who is incapable of rational thought. I'll try once again and keep it really simple for you.

1. Vin has not offered his boat until next year.

2. I'm assuming you and your crew (sorry Greg) must live in a commune or halfway house where you as a group can pick up and race anywhere at the drop of a hat. Do you do it as part of a work release program?

3. I'll let you know when and where.

It's on Espo. You've been served.

In my neighborhood--a snapper is a derogatory term for female genitalia--so, the use of that term to identify yourself, is proof positve (at least to me) that you are --after all a PUSSY

I have been a member of Hustler's crew for over 10 years. We have won many races and lost a few as well. We have never shied away from competition--with anyone

If you are serious about putting a crew together--JUST DO IT--stop the nonsense

John is sarcastic, and caustic,--but he is entusiastic and genuinely talented as a sailboat racer

I would love to get something going by way of a challenge--match/fleet race--West Coast v. East Coast---lets get it together--put up or shut up

(and by the way Solo--too much talk about lubing up--you scare me)

Simon--always a spot for you on any boat I sail

Am i the only one to notice the trend?

just to set the record straight and cut to the chase

"I'm a better sailor than you"

"my jobs better than yours"

"I can spell better than you"

"I use better words than you do"

"My boats better than yours"

"My clubs better than yours"

"I can piss further than you"

"I have more money than you"

"My dicks bigger than yours"

sorry guys but when it comes down to it it's all true

it must suck being you guys.

wow that made me feel great i'm glad i finally got it off my chest

Bitch Face and Eventually,

You know your on, Ev maybe bring in Rob.

Snapper be careful what you say about Greg he makes enough $$ that if you piss him off he might buy you a 29 on this coast, then what excuse will you have?

When you get your shit together with these HACKs like solo,coiler,ect. you know where to find me!

Hey Carbon---I newer,better,faster,cooler,hipper boat doesn't make you a better sailor--one design is one design--if two guys are racing identical 'potted plant 35's' the better sailor wins

And--by the way--I have raced plenty of the latest racers--(sprit boats have dumbed the sport down IMHO)---the latest, greatest boat will not make a shitty sailor a good one--or a winner

too many mediocre sailors with more money that skill have tried to buy the 'latest' hot racer--only to fail--so they blame the sailmaker--the rating, the designer, the crew or the race committee---

You can buy almost anything at West Marine--but you can't buy a CLUE

If you think you can beat us in some other 'hot' boat--buy us one--and we will kick your ass with it

Snapper be careful what you say about Greg he makes enough $$ that if you piss him off he might buy you a 29 on this coast, then what excuse will you have?

Snap, this is brilliant... not only do we get to show some left coast dominance but if we piss them off more they'll buy you a boat to do it in! You would've thought it had thawed out over there buy late Sept.

Espo's crew will not take this sitting down,

They are poring over a blank sheet of paper with six words of what they hope will become a complete sentence. Unfortunately, five of the six words were plagiarized from Espo's posts and based on other comments, they rightfully are not sure how to proceed.

Usually the Hustler frat boys are quick to jump in not knowing why.

Unfortunately, you are incorrect.

Espo's crew is not pouring (not poring, ass-jockey) over a blank (hence deviod of anything, butt-pirate) sheet of anything.

Before you slam, check your idiotic post.

Geez---TL,Snapper,Solo??--you guys touch yourselves too much---you will go blind if you keep that up

Word. My eyesight is getting worse daily.

Pitman,

Espo is the one who has escalated the discourse. From the outset I've tried to keep it on a semi-humorous level. A good natured challenge from the West side.

I've never questioned the Hustler record other than to note that participation was very low this year. You can't really hang your hats on beating 5-7 other boats now can you? Think about it. If you guys are really as good as you seem to be - good team, well prepped boat - why haven't you moved to a more competitive class with bigger numbers like the Mumm 30 (in its heyday) or even J-105 <shudder>?

Surely the challenge of taking on 20+ boats at a much higher level would appeal to you.

Anyway, plans are being made. I'll let you guys know when and where as previously stated. We're looking forward to some really good racing . In my first email to Espo I said the following:

"Smack talk aside (which is all in good fun), we're looking forward to seeing how we match up. We're hoping to give you guys something to think about. However, if we get schooled we will take notes and build on it and be back."

How much more of a good natured challenge is that?

It should be a good time and we'll all knock a few back at the bar afterwards. And, best of all, there will be one more boat on the line.

For the clowns who are threatening to do things like piss in a window - grow up.

Got to go racing now. Have a great day.

-Snap

My thoughts exactly---I still stand by my opinion that the type of boat is irrelevant and I have done more than my share of racing in J105's---there are a few good sailors in that class--but the vast majority are hacks--having 20+ boats on the line makes for exciting starts--but 5 minutes into the race the good sailors are out in front to stay and the rest are just annoying----(still going upwind while we are trying to get the boat to move downwind--not an easy task)

Mumm 30's are done---the Bene 36.7's are interesting--but no one really good is sailing them around here--what's a body to do??

the top J29's are really well sailed--while there were only 9 in the NA's--at least 5 of the 9 were capable of winning the whole thing--we had some finishes with 4 boats overlapped at the finish line--so while there weren't great numbers--it just meant that the race course was uncluttered with slower boats

I would love to find a better boat to race--but i can't figure out where to go

Neil

Espo's crew is not pouring (not poring, ass-jockey) over a blank (hence deviod of anything, butt-pirate) sheet of anything.

Umm...

It is "poring" not pouring.

If you're going to be a grammar nazi, you should at least know how to spell without a spellcheck program.

Mark Ploch is indeed a good sailor--he had the boat for a year--never lost a single race!--Sold it to Roy Halvorsen--now Crossbow---when Roy had his Contessa 35 'Crossbow'--we rated the same--never lost to him--EVER!!

As I said there is no one in LIS with a 36.7 that is really dialed up--we will see next season

Hmmm...that's a suggestion!---Now, all I need to do is to spend 175,000 to race Mark Ploch--and then when he sells the boat.....?? where am I??--Mark is a friend --we have sailed with him and against him for years and years---when you see him ask him what he thinks of our ability---oh!!--you don't know him--sorry....

This is perhaps the most amusing thread I have ever read on SA.

Rather than J29s at some dumbass regatta, I think we should have a fightothedeath cage match in Mac 24s. We can do a left and a right coast show. Before the race, you draw the name of one of the crew from a hat and the other team has to drink the dude's weight in malt liquor.

I'd pay good money on PPV to see that one. Watching good sailors dink it out in 29s is about as thrilling as watching good sailors dink it out in 105s...

I still don't get why the type of boat is so important--as long as they are identical--who cares?---watching sailboat racing in general is as exciting as watching paint dry (excepting Aussie 18's or somesuch)---are you saying that J29's are less/more exciting to watch as are 36.7's or J24's or anything--please--get a life!!

Rather than J29s at some dumbass regatta, I think we should have a fightothedeath cage match in Mac 24s. We can do a left and a right coast show. Before the race, you draw the name of one of the crew from a hat and the other team has to drink the dude's weight in malt liquor.

I'd pay good money on PPV to see that one. Watching good sailors dink it out in 29s is about as thrilling as watching good sailors dink it out in 105s...

Actually, I think it resembles a bad movie about a sailing rivalry where the writer and director know nothing about how real sailors behave.

Nah... It is more of a smackdown of Jboats in general... save any of them that end in a 5 or is called a J90, they are remarkably dull boats. The racing is tight and is usually fun, but watching them is worse than watching paint dry. At least you'd have the contact buzz of paint fumes to make that prospect more interesting. And yes... I have sailed JBoats... more than nearly anything else, so I do have a few cents of cred to spend here. Not much granted.

Now a Snapper/Espo showdown in Melges 32s, Mumm 30s or anything with some serious speed potential...

Also... in case anyone is really curious... both Snap and Espo would do extraorindarily well with the boats I mentioned above. It just strikes me that if we are gonna hold this world class drinking contest, we should probably bust out the good stuff. :D

Trying to lighten up this thread folks. This is just sailboat racing (aka the least popular sport in th US).

I'm with Nemesis on this one. 8 pages and 40GB of disk space on a fleet of 7 x J/29's??

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Get in a friken machine and let's see if those might mouths actually translate into sailing ability.

For the clowns who are threatening to do things like piss in a window - grow up.

Oh...thats me!!

It was humour Snapper old mate. Admittedly an inside joke so I won't deride you for not understanding.

As far as growing up goes perhaps you should review your rantings on this thread.

If it is neccessary to launch the Sydney Boys Slap A Snapper Tour so be it. It was your derogatory attitude that made me throw a hat in the ring.

S.E.,

If you actually bothered to read this thread where I came in, you will see that it was Espo who started the derogatory trend using what we are now calling

'Espo-nics'.

As I stated earlier today, what started as a good natured challenge that went south for a bit will probably end up with everyone having a good laugh over some drinks after racing.

-Cheers,

Snap

Snap, be happy to pay my own way and pull whatever 'fucker is needed 'cept yours, I'll leave that to Solo.

Even Rip had an idea, bring it all down to Dago and we'll have it on the Jworld J80s and since the east coasters are still using poles we can have a asym series and sym series.

clearly LIS 367 fleet is on the decline as everyone is jumping into much more superior and faster j109.  love to chat about it in greater detail but gotta run...

s.

Solo, you need to get your facts straight.

The 36.7's with new owners are beating the 109's boat for boat in some recent races.

If I spent 100K more for a 109 then a 36.7 beat me to the weather mark a few times.....

If I started with 12 109's 5 min ahead of the 36.7 class and about nine of 109's were behind the first 36.7....

The 36.7's kicked ass against the 109's in the Chicago Mac this year

On the decline hardly, two new owners on LIS this year, should have more next year.

Over 200 built in the US with over 450 worldwide.

Anyone jumping into a 109 may want to double check their parachute, and ask why they need to spend 100K extra for a boat.

Oh the interior looks like it came from Walmart.

Bob

Oh...thats me!!

It was humour Snapper old mate. Admittedly an inside joke so I won't deride you for not understanding.

As far as growing up goes perhaps you should review your rantings on this thread.

If it is neccessary to launch the Sydney Boys Slap A Snapper Tour so be it. It was your derogatory attitude that made me throw a hat in the ring.

S.E.,

If you actually bothered to read this thread where I came in, you will see that it was Espo who started the derogatory trend using what we are now calling

'Espo-nics'.

As I stated earlier today, what started as a good natured challenge that went south for a bit will probably end up with everyone having a good laugh over some drinks after racing.

-Cheers,

Snap

Ive read it all since its inception Snaps. Its been fun. Still going nicely.

Cheers mate.

Lets hope the laughs are over a decent beer shall we?

Even Rip had an idea, bring it all down to Dago and we'll have it on the Jworld J80s and since the east coasters are still using poles we can have a asym series and sym series.

Incredible. Rip having an idea that is. Actually not a bad idea though and maybe worth considering for Round 2. We have to get Round 1 out of the way first.

See you in the bar after Hot Rum 1.

-Snap

I insist on taking alot of credit for extending this thread.  We have  all learned

Espo-onics, and much more.  Lets do it on the water tomorrow.. BRING IT!

(in 4-8 knots TWS)

Bedpost,

You are not authorized to use the term 'Esponics' or any variant within. It has been copyrighted by my publishing firm 'Words For Turds LLC'.

-Snap

bump. light air. 3 races. 30 degree shifts common, some persisten. hustler first to hoist sails at all times and trim upwind. espo is a dick. discuss.

kevlar, i came up to the bar and did not see a dude with a stack of bills ready to buy drinks. those dark and stormies...brrr...

s.

Solo

I was there, how could you miss me I was doing body shots off of Devoceans bowgirl

Having known and raced both with and against Espo and Neil it is time to say that their attitude is always backed up.

Evo - I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Espo and his crew, but I have no doubt they do back up the attitude with results.

Win or lose these lads have the decency to be gentlemen after the racing is done.

But how do you reconcile this statement with Espo's e-mail?

Now I know where he got his driving skills from sailing 5 years with Lenny would do that, I will leave it like that since I like Lenny.

I bet Lenny is gratified to be liked like this. What a friend!

[

As far as mentioning Bear and I with some of the pathetic sailors that you mentioned is like a slap in the face so I commented on it,

I like these people but if you mention their names in the same breath as mine, that's a slap in the face and I'll kick you in the guts for it. Hmmm!

As far as some of your crew binging the hate towards me, I have 2 words “BRING IT” My crew and I welcome it and if you think I have hate my helmsman is me times 2 so tell them to be careful what they wish for there is a lot of racing this fall where we might end up in the same division.

This is being a gentleman after the racing? Fuck, you must hang out with a rough crowd!

Sorry, I don't care how talented a person is as a sailor, if he's arrogant like this shows, I accept the original poster's proposition.

I'm always happy to be shown otherwise.

Cheers

R

bump. light air. 3 races. 30 degree shifts common, some persisten. hustler first to hoist sails at all times and trim upwind.  espo is a dick.  discuss.

kevlar, i came up to the bar and did not see a dude with a stack of bills ready to buy drinks.  those dark and stormies...brrr...

s.

Solo

I was there, how could you miss me I was doing body shots off of Devoceans bowgirl

considering that i shook your hand and introduced myself, i didn't miss you, but still, there was no dude by the bar with a stack of bills ready to buy the $7 drinks, although i think i saw one or two pussies lingering, some of them not male.

s.

I's Sorry you missed the 2 trays i brought out as well as the t shirts

how did you like the rags on Bob's boat?

Espo's crew will not take this sitting down,

They are poring over a blank sheet of paper with six words of what they hope will become a complete sentence.  Unfortunately, five of the six words were plagiarized from Espo's posts and based on other comments, they rightfully are not sure how to proceed.

Usually the Hustler frat boys are quick to jump in not knowing why.

Let us also not forget SK's other faux pas (that's French y'know):

Main Entry: 1blank

Pronunciation: 'bla[ng]k

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French blanc colorless, white, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German blanch white; probably akin to Latin flagrare to burn -- more at BLACK

1 archaic : COLORLESS

2 a : appearing or causing to appear dazed, confounded, or nonplussed <stared in blank dismay> b : EXPRESSIONLESS <a blank stare>

3 a : devoid of covering or content; especially : free from writing or marks <blank paper> b : having spaces to be filled in c : lacking interest, variety, or change <blank hours>4 : ABSOLUTE, UNQUALIFIED <a blank refusal>

5 : UNFINISHED; especially : having a plain or unbroken surface where an opening is usual <a blank key> <a blank arch>

synonym see EMPTY

- blank·ly adverb

- blank·ness noun

Please tell me you're not in the editing business. This is remedial stuff SK. Before you critique, check your own idiotic post.

Yawn

you guys cut and paste with the best of them

Lets hope the laughs are over a decent beer shall we?

Sounds good Evo except our beer of choice is PBR followed with shots of Sterno. We're not sophisticated enough to appreciate any of that high brow stuff (4X and Boddingtons being possible exceptions).

"Slap a Snapper" tour - good one.

bump. light air. 3 races. 30 degree shifts common, some persisten. hustler first to hoist sails at all times and trim upwind.  espo is a dick.  discuss.

kevlar, i came up to the bar and did not see a dude with a stack of bills ready to buy drinks.  those dark and stormies...brrr...

s.

Solo

hmmmm I though Kurt was doing bow on Devo? How the hel could you mistake Kurt for Julie??

bowgril midbowgirl,boatbabe whatever just some hottie with a Devocean shirt pulled up and her belly button filled with Tequila who cares what her name was

I insist on taking alot of credit for extending this thread. We have all learned

Espo-onics, and much more. Lets do it on the water tomorrow.. BRING IT!

(in 4-8 knots TWS)

Anyone notice that Phil Bedpost has nothing to say today? I wonder if he tried and left depressed.

Snap,

Philo never introduced himself nor did he puke on us I guess the drinks were to costly to waste good booze on us. Not sure if anyone was depressed everyone looked pretty happy both days, you should have been here!

John

So--- Philo was on Phoenix--too bad he hid all weekend---they did a credible job in the regatta---but he didn't have the balls to introduce himself--typical

the regatta was fun---challenging conditions---not enough air---what happened to the Fall Series of old---wind--LIS chop--cold weather--all that good stuff?