Guest espo sucks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, still a dick

Don't know the dude, but to shit on a guy because he basically said "thanks" seems like its about something other than winning. Seems he was on the boat that did. Seems like he did not own that boat

Posted Images

Lee G

Yes I am, but I already knew it before this douche from Robin's boat strated this thread its to bad nobody has the balls to do something about what I wrote to start this.

Espo

Espo's not a dick, he is just misunderstood. I think if we all give him a group hug it may just improve his awnary disposition. Now come over here big fella..........

Is group hug your term for gay sex?

The real question here is whether or not Espo is a Fucktard.

All the other rhetoric is just window dressing.

And, to that question, based on the definition of "fucktard" developed in another thread, I would vote no, Espo is not a fucktard.

Although I do wonder why Espo couldn't win the J105 class at KW. That's seriously puzzling as there are a lot of fucktards in that class. Or so I'm told.

And, to that question, based on the definition of "fucktard" developed in another thread, I would vote no, Espo is not a fucktard.

Although I do wonder why Espo couldn't win the J105 class at KW. That's seriously puzzling as there are a lot of fucktards in that class. Or so I'm told.

Are you retarded? Espo was just a crew memeber on a 105. Not his boat, not his crew, not his sails. End of story.

Your definition as to anything carries no weight - you are one of the worst douchebags on SA - kinda funny you would even post your drivel.

Is espo a dick or not??

I dunno...but I am fairly certain that he, at least, has a dick. Could this, perhaps, be where the confusion began? I mean, you'd be surprised how many conflicts can be traced back to an issue of semantics and a misapplication of anatomical terminology.

i say we settle this at Block once and for all, lets meet at the kittens on monday night and do this the democratic way

wait what am i talking about all the jackasses talking shit won't be there because they are smack talking hacks that never really go to cool regattas and sit at their computers wishing they were cool. see you jokers in Block

i say we settle this at Block once and for all, lets meet at the kittens on monday night and do this the democratic way

wait what am i talking about all the jackasses talking shit won't be there because they are smack talking hacks that never really go to cool regattas and sit at their computers wishing they were cool. see you jokers in Block

U buying? Come by Champlins, say hi and drool over the new boat!

Democratically how?

• 5 months later...
Espo,

Happy Tkanksgiving. What do youse people eat on Thanksgiving? Turkey or Spaghetti?

And did you call Clean a few weeks ago pretending to be a former Beneteau owner from Long Island?

Bump!

I cant let the Clean is an idiot /Pod thread beat this classic!

C'mon... give Espo a break. Wait til spring to get this thread going again.

BTW, he eats spagetti with turkey meatballs on Thanksgiving.

Who is Espo and why is he a dick?

Tony Esposito was a goalie for the Blackhawks and he apperently slashed a few players over the years. Because of this, they felt he was a bit of a dick. A lesser known fact is he played a year at Michigan Tech. He slashed there, too....

I am glad that this thread was revived. It is reminding me that in the grand scheme of things, Espo is not really a dick. Actually far from it. Consider the general assholery that has been pervading this board over the last six months. Who are the real dicks???

List em through the various debacles that have played out last summer: the akaGP bullshit with the charity match race, Pod/Podette, anytime LISK opens his pie-hole, the whole STC insurance non-sense, Brody Cobb, Bad Andy, etc...

Fuck it --- Espo is a fucking saint compared to most of the shit we read about.

Solo was a dick. Perhaps SA's biggest douche bag, which is saying a lot.

The he got married and wasn't around so much.

Now he is back but is still a dick.

Funny thing is, in real life he seems like a nice fellow.

He must have been on happy pills when you hung out with him.

To me, he was a dick, even with the wife around. He ate all the damned pizza.

When did Espo start putting blue stripes on his kites?

Those are my old sails that I can't use when we race you guys, plus after seeing you guys perform in big breeze we went to all white so nobody would get us confused with the boat on its side or sailing non spin.

Thought it was Jack_Off

so one 15k post username wasn't enough eh?

btw, i wouldn't fuck with solo, i hear the dude once punched a hole through a cow just to see what was on the other side

btw, i wouldn't fuck with solo, i hear the dude once punched a hole through a cow just to see what was on the other side

We're actually about the same size. I just lack the KGB death squad training.

I thought he ate the cow?

Besides, I heard he doesn't swing that way.

You mean Solo is Indian?

Push start or pull start?

OK, that last bit is a joke that wopuld be in poor taste if this was not SA.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Those are my old sails that I can't use when we race you guys, plus after seeing you guys perform in big breeze we went to all white so nobody would get us confused with the boat on its side or sailing non spin.

Touché, Espo, you got me on that one. B) - we have lengthened the twings a little bit to help with the sideways problem.

Touché, Espo, you got me on that one. B) - we have lengthened the twings a little bit to help with the sideways problem.

I'm not sure it's the length of the twings, as much as it is the loose nut that holds the tiller----Go Clark!!

those last 2 are espos' competition? he's a saint? :lol: no wonder he wins so much! :o

ducky

Hey--we can only race the boats that show up.

the level of competition is what it is. We are no longer placed in the class with the boats we used to race against (j/27's Peterson 34's) The have us racing against Bene 36.7's and Soverel 33's---we suck--but the guys we race against suck more--what can I say

I have another camera on the motorboat somewhere with a full card from Fall Series - it'll turn up.

Hope you don't have any pictures of the navigators race when we set the kite the second time.

If you do start a new thread and call it 'How not to fly a kite 101'.

Hope you don't have any pictures of the navigators race when we set the kite the second time.

If you do start a new thread and call it 'How not to fly a kite 101'.

The first weekends photo's are all weather mark shots of 105's, 109's, and a certain coach boat. I think that's all that's on the other camera. But, you never know.

Can we get this thread back on topic?? Is Espo a dick or not?? I know him --he is definitely a dickhead--but an altogether loveable dickhead---ask anyone who knows him he is always quick to ask "How YOU doin'?"

He may ask " how YOU doin' " but. He really does not care. Either does Wil, or Greg for that matter.

Sail Safe!

I think Espo really does care.

Not sure 'bout those others, though.

Of course he is a dick. Its in his own writing. Unlike Mr. Clean we have written documents and proof.

Now, What about the fat guy? Is he a dick?

Philo---I don't think you are that fat---although you are, clearly, a DICK

Anybody that thinks he is a dick is either jealous, self-conscious, or just pathetic.

Espo for President!

Is he cute, I'm looking for a new son since mine won't speak to me anymore. He can't be any worse than my offspring.

Pitman, is that how much you weigh or how much you press?

Is he cute, I'm looking for a new son since mine won't speak to me anymore. He can't be any worse than my offspring.

Pitman, is that how much you weigh or how much you press?

It refers to the number of times my balls have bounced off your chin--Mama

That looks more like a Shife party before a MI game.

We're dumb, but not that dumb.

Since you know so much about myself and my friends, perhaps you'd like to come out from behind your bullshit alias and tell me who you really are?

No? That's what I thought..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As we all Flip through the dictionary, and get through the "D"s and look under Dick, there is a picture of JOHN " SUPER DICK!" ESPO ...

Voicemail after day one of racing (day one of sailing) at Key West Race Week ... "Espo might be a dick, but you guys f@ckin' suck!" John

Yes, mistakes were made, but rest assured dropping the Spinnaker and leaving it at the mark without the bowman's hands on it, wasn't the the bowman's fault. This call came strictly from fantacy island or the helm!

As we all Flip through the dictionary, and get through the "D"s and look under Dick, there is a picture of JOHN " SUPER DICK!" ESPO ...

Voicemail after day one of racing (day one of sailing) at Key West Race Week ... "Espo might be a dick, but you guys f@ckin' suck!" John

Yes, mistakes were made, but rest assured dropping the Spinnaker and leaving it at the mark without the bowman's hands on it, wasn't the the bowman's fault. This call came strictly from fantacy island or the helm!

Wow the truth must hurt!!! Whinning about your poor sailing ability should be put on whinning anarchy.

Maybe that mark rounding in KW looked like the finish of Thin Man in on of the races at Manhasset Fall series finishing with the spinnaker gybed through the fore triangle

Wow John you'd think that you would let this thread die. Good to see that Neil posted bail for you.

Cheers,

Julien

PS. Over 600 post and the jury is still out.

JD

I didn't bring the thread back up but as long as it was mentioned I had to reply.

Jury is still out about what?

Ahhh so you aren't assmann or mama clean either?

The only mangina I see in this thread is the one without the balls to say any of this crap in person.

That be you just in case you were confused.

No balls, no balls at all.....

Cheers,

MikeR

Without Espo where would we be? Where would this topic be? What would make us laugh or get upset? All in all, fact of the matter is he is a damn good sailor (sailor with attitude). Maybe I shouldn't have fired the topic back up, but he did light a fire with me. One that he simply poured gas on for the racing and the other that hurt a bit, cause I know that out on the course I always give my all.

Without Espo where would we be? Where would this topic be? What would make us laugh or get upset? All in all, fact of the matter is he is a damn good sailor (sailor with attitude). Maybe I shouldn't have fired the topic back up, but he did light a fire with me. One that he simply poured gas on for the racing and the other that hurt a bit, cause I know that out on the course I always give my all.

It was suppose to be all in good fun, sorry if my post hurt you in any way. You know I love you and your dad, and you know I enjoy nothing more than having you do bow for me

Ahhh so you aren't assmann or mama clean either?

The only mangina I see in this thread is the one without the balls to say any of this crap in person.

That be you just in case you were confused.

I can tell you, he is not Mama Clean. Nice try though. BTW Espo is not a dick, just plays one on TV.

I disagree Scott. Johnnie most certainly is a dick. A real big dick at that. The kind of dick that you know is right next to you when shit hits the fan whether out for a night of drinking or bashing about in boats. There are dicks and then there are dicks and then there is Espo.

WTF Nutz????? Your feelings were hurt doing bow? Too freakin funny.

Feelings only get hurt when you take the sport, effort, and dedication to heart. As if the results of Key West were my fault, ha, NO!