Guest espo sucks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, still a dick

Don't know the dude, but to shit on a guy because he basically said "thanks" seems like its about something other than winning. Seems he was on the boat that did. Seems like he did not own that boat

Posted Images

Kev - dude, all threads need noobs. Otherwise you end up old and incontinent, sitting under the canopy of your trailer in a lawn chair and support stockings, drinking schlitz and yelling at the neighbors. Now what's the fun in that?

Think, man, think!

BTW - can you sail worth a crap? Just askin'.

He can if he makes it to the boat without bailing out at the last minute

Thanks espo. Who's this kevlar dick anyway? Heh-heh.

Could Kevlar pick up soap in the shower?

And for the record - I don't know these chuckleheads from Adam. I'm just a noob that popped in to spout off.

Could Kevlar pick up soap in the shower?

And for the record - I don't know these chuckleheads from Adam. I'm just a noob that popped in to spout off.

You gonna stick to that story Biggy?

Hell yeah. Just ask Clean - he's got the big brother thing goin' on - remember?

• 4 weeks later...
See, even Espo is human and has a bad day on the water. Not sure of where or when but I guess it was really honkin!

post-12177-1230607940_thumb.jpg

That looks like spring series.........Nah, the spreaders aren't in the water, and Swabie isn't "seeing the light".

that looks like the moment right before Swabbie said "I think I'm going to die out here"

(He has gotten himself locked up--I think for self preservation)

Espo! Yeah! That is definitely a big freakin' sail.

Did Kev make that one? Or was he still sleeping?

That is one of the days he bailed. Funny ain't it?

If Pitman wold buy me a chicken chute that wouldn't happen

Frankly, I am surprised you'd allow one on Hustler.

Only for days like that when I have Hacks from MA sailing with me

Hacks? I believe it was only a hack and was he driving at that time?

Why don't you buy your own sails for a change?

Why should I unlike yourself and RandNJ I have friends for that you should try it sometime.

I thought you disappeared with the Madoff scam like the rest of the tribe

Why should I unlike yourself and RandNJ I have friends for that you should try it sometime.

I'm sure you're hoping Pitman wasn't hurt in the Madoff scam otherwise you'll be buying your own sails.

Oh...I didn't disappear - I was on vacation.

I'm sure you're hoping Pitman wasn't hurt in the Madoff scam otherwise you'll be buying your own sails.

That's too bad!

Pitman has no money invested with Madoff it's all with Quantum and UK

Vacation??? Don't you have to have a job to go on "vacation"??

I have a job. I think you're confusing me with someone else.

I have a job. I think you're confusing me with someone else.

I'm not sure how you can call walking on the beach with a metal detector a job, but at least the view is good. Where do you go when you are on "vacation" from your perment vacation?

BTW, just because Espo found a way to play with OPM, makes him smarter than most of the investors.

See, even Espo is human and has a bad day on the water. Not sure of where or when but I guess it was really honkin!

post-12177-1230607940_thumb.jpg

That looks like spring series.........Nah, the spreaders aren't in the water, and Swabie isn't "seeing the light".

that looks like the moment right before Swabbie said "I think I'm going to die out here"

(He has gotten himself locked up--I think for self preservation)

Nope. Swabs right here. He says -- "Happy New Year Neil Kneel". I'm not dead yet. Wait till you meet my PO. Nice box. She's a hot young oriental, named Yovonne Lee (pronounced "ree"). See you in the spring when "hike harder" means sticking out the ankle with the beeping bracelet."

Happy new year.

Love,

Swab

(RD can vouch for his freedom. Christ - why would I visit the fuck in prison on New Years Eve?)

For all you Douche Bags that take shots at me on this thread and this site GO FUCK YOURSELVES for the New Year.

Bus Driver Happy New Year

Hacks? I believe it was only a hack and was he driving at that time?

BIRW was close- but I recall - still number 1- oh ya- if someone had trouble with the kite- it was you guys- could of won BIRW is you didn't fucjk up with the spinnaker.

For all you Douche Bags that take shots at me on this thread and this site GO FUCK YOURSELVES for the New Year.

Bus Driver Happy New Year

John,

All the best to you in 09, may you have fair winds, good speed, Pitman's bank account and unlimitied supply of you meds. How was the New Year's eve party at Starship Eddie's place?

I will have go speed as we always do. Since Pitman bought me a new LT#1, Main and .6 for me for X-Mas.

I don't need Pitmans bank acct. he loves to share his with me

I will have go speed as we always do. Since Pitman bought me a new LT#1, Main and .6 for me for X-Mas.

Come to think of it Pitman kinda looks like Santa. Guess he never makes it this far south. :(

Come to think of it Pitman kinda looks like Santa. Guess he never makes it this far south. :(

Yea but would you really want to see him come sliding down your chimney?

No, but I bet Schawby would love to slide up in to anyone's chimney, that is when he's not getting raped in prision.

Sure, why not. Slap enough Bar-Lube on him and he'll make it.

http://www.foundshit.com/santa-plumbers-crack/

and you would know that is Pitman260 from that angle how? (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

That's my LT#1 in that box

Dick or not, he knows how to sail.

espo-yralis-2008488.jpg

Pitman has dropped a few pounds, but he's aged quite a bit.

That's not Pitman it's my father, cross the line there and He will fuck you up

espo-yralis-2008488.jpg

That's not Pitman it's my father, cross the line there and He will fuck you up

If you were wearing his pants you'd have a nice looking winter suit. And either one of you two guys farted, or the other guy got second place. Cause he dont look too happy!

Don't ever confuse me with Tony --he gets very cranky (and it ain't pretty)

yur shittin me? he looks like a sweet old loveable grandpa.

some day I will tell you about the BIRW when he chased Johnny all around the yard with a barbeque fork--Jay McArdle had to tackle Tony to keep him from killing john (true story)

some day I will tell you about the BIRW when he chased Johnny all around the yard with a barbeque fork--Jay McArdle had to tackle Tony to keep him from killing john (true story)

WOW! My Dad just had a wooden spoon.

How many people did Tony have to stab with the fork to get to the front of the people in line to do that?!

Fuckin' Jay McArdle... he could have saved us a lot of aggravation!

No thats funny! :lol:

Dick or not, he knows how to sail.

espo-yralis-2008488.jpg

Josh-Burack-2nd-Overall-Sap.jpg

this trophy looks bigger?

They should give the bigger trophies to the first losers {2nd Place} I don't have any more room in my house for the trophies smaller ones would be better.

Fuckin' Jay McArdle... he could have saved us a lot of aggravation!

He would cook your kind not stab you.

Espo,

Who is that sourpussed old duffer in the blazer and tie? Did someone fart or does he think that yes, you are a dick that he is required to hand a trophy and it's killing him.

I mean, look at him. Every picture he looks like he's about to pass a kidney stone.

You can't be that much of a dick.

You just can't.

Could someone please bring me up to speed on why this thread is going strong after three plus years?

I don't have any prolem with it whatsoever, but if I'm not mistaken it's not exactly part of the key SA lore like Bavaria Yachts, HWSNBN, Roz, The Tin Can, Danny Double Reef, Weid and Brad Robinson.

Why is Espo a dick and why does he respond on this thread? Should this be part of the essential SA knowledge?

Just curious....

Espo,

Who is that sourpussed old duffer in the blazer and tie? Did someone fart or does he think that yes, you are a dick that he is required to hand a trophy and it's killing him.

I mean, look at him. Every picture he looks like he's about to pass a kidney stone.

You can't be that much of a dick.

You just can't.

Must be the face of the YRALIS. Looks like he thinks Adam is a dick as well!

Adam-Loory-David-Pryor-Spor.jpg

Maybe not.

Adam-Loory-2nd-Spring-Caper.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

watching Blagojevich on tv was just too fucking boring so I thought I'd bump this thread

Yeah good Idea, did Espo do Key West?? i didn't see Hustler on the sheet, did he go for a romp in a J105 again this year??

He was on a J-29 that got beat (a few times) by an O'Day 40. They wound up beating the O'Day by a half-point for the week, so he's got that going for him.

Yeah good Idea, did Espo do Key West?? i didn't see Hustler on the sheet, did he go for a romp in a J105 again this year??

He was with the boys on Seefest getting their asses kicked by an O'Day 40.

apalling! Just goes to show you--NEVER race on OPBs --it always turns into a hate mission.

It was all good, the Political Handicap Racing Fuckwits Corsortium took care of our division by keeping the Cape Fear 38 in our Div. for political reasons, and giving the boat an 87 rating even though there is a sailing world article quoteing the designer that the fair rating for the boat should be 69-72, and then giving the O'day 40 12 sec a week before the event, which at the end didn't matter but on wednesday golf clubs were looking good. L'Outrage at the end of the week was the only boat that fairly beat our asses good all week. Hats off to Bruce and crew great job sailing all week!!

It was all good, the Political Handicap Racing Fuckwits Corsortium took care of our division by keeping the Cape Fear 38 in our Div. for political reasons, and giving the boat an 87 rating even though there is a sailing world article quoteing the designer that the fair rating for the boat should be 69-72, and then giving the O'day 40 12 sec a week before the event, which at the end didn't matter but on wednesday golf clubs were looking good. L'Outrage at the end of the week was the only boat that fairly beat our asses good all week. Hats off to Bruce and crew great job sailing all week!!

Many of us were wondering when you were going to chime in with an account of what happened.

He was with the boys on Seefest getting their asses kicked by an O'Day 40.

apalling! Just goes to show you--NEVER race on OPBs --it always turns into a hate mission.

Will and Pitman, I hear the Oday will be racing Charleston, talk Espo into bringing Hustler down and you guys can take a crack at her. :lol:

I'll even drive Hustler down for you guys! Now thats a deal.

You guys haven't traveled since '07. Pitman pony up! Fuck the Heineken regatta! :lol:

He was on a J-29 that got beat (a few times) by an O'Day 40. They wound up beating the O'Day by a half-point for the week, so he's got that going for him.

Yep. I was on the water shooting with Sharon Green and that was the only boat all week to throw foul language in our direction. So now I know why they say espo is a dick.

post-1224-1233266365.gif

We used stealth manouvers to stay as far from Clean as possible.

We did have a close encounter with the Clean's on the second day at which time the Mrs. flipped us the bird.

Graduating from Charm School is not on her resume.

Yep. I was on the water shooting with Sharon Green and that was the only boat all week to throw foul language in our direction. So now I know why they say espo is a dick.

post-1224-1233266365.gif

And you know that is was Espo who cussed you out--exactly how?? I was in Santa Barbara once--I heard someone use foul language--but......it was probably a Mexican, Oh well!!

Strap in folks. I smell accusations, counters, apology letters, intrigue, and all-out vitriol in the wind...along with the missus' middle finger.

Popcorn please.

(PS - It looks like we could all have one hell of a flare war if we wanted. Plenty of those things lying around!)

post-1224-1233266365.gif

Were you the idiots in the dark blue picknick boat with the outboard crisscrossing the racecourse?.......that wasn't espo, that was me that threw foul language your way. :angry:

We had a muzzle on espo, or he would have chimed in also :lol:

post-1224-1233266365.gif

What is with the dancing chicken? It is a bit... 3rd grade.

post-1224-1233266365.gif

We need a new thread...

Is Janer an attention whore?

Survey says... YES!

post-1224-1233266365.gif

Were you the idiots in the dark blue picknick boat with the outboard crisscrossing the racecourse?.......that wasn't espo, that was me that threw foul language your way. :angry:

We had a muzzle on espo, or he would have chimed in also :lol:

Ira,

As I told Espo, sacrificing a full beer and tossing it at the offending boat/helicopter goes a along way towards them giving you a wide berth.

I don't think Espo is up on his malaria shots so Charleston is out.

Will Museler