Rand Paul really tries to raise money by posting "FIRE Dr.FAUCI" on his web site?

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

"Dr." Paul should have his colon examined, because it sure looks like it's been reamed out by a mushroom, and is leaking a greasy gray soup.

• Like 1

Maybe Rand could ask his sycophants to stop threatening the Doc and his family. 

And I mean serious threats. 

Talk about deplorable. 

As I have written before, today's GOPPER Riech uses threats as a standard political tool. 

What scum.  

14 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

"Dr." Paul should have his colon examined, because it sure looks like it's been reamed out by a mushroom, and is leaking a greasy gray soup.

I liked the split screen on that exchange. Rand was livid as Fauci brought up the fundraising.

Then Sen. Marshal brings up Fauci's income and says that it's hidden from the public. Fauci tells Marshal that it's public record, and if he would look he could find it. Marshal claims he can't find it. After the exchange Fauci mutters "What a moron, Jesus Christ!" into a hot mike....

https://nypost.com/2022/01/11/dr-fauci-accuses-rand-paul-of-fueling-threats-against-him/

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Isn’t it time for another neighbor to kick his ass ? 

I'd say Fauci flogged him pretty well.  I've seen Fauci's salary posted at least half a dozen times.  Who the hell is on Rand's staff?

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'd say Fauci flogged him pretty well.  I've seen Fauci's salary posted at least half a dozen times.  Who the hell is on Rand's staff?

Tom's boy Rand wasn't being stupid. He was lying to his elk. Look, elk need to be lied to. They need what JD Vance called Shitstain before he became a Shitstainian himself, "an easy escape from the pain." Tom's boy wasn't so much lying as he was giving his elk an easy way out.

Life's tough but it's easier if you're lied to.

19 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Then Sen. Marshal brings up Fauci's income and says that it's hidden from the public. Fauci tells Marshal that it's public record, and if he would look he could find it. Marshal claims he can't find it. After the exchange Fauci mutters "What a moron, Jesus Christ!" into a hot mike....

https://nypost.com/2022/01/11/dr-fauci-accuses-rand-paul-of-fueling-threats-against-him/

Some people are born moronic, some people have moronity thrust upon them, and some people choose to be moronic. 

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He admits spreading misinformation is a good "tactic".

It's clear what he is... been clear for quite a while, to those paying attention. A greedy destructive asshole.

I don't care what political party he identifies with, we need to ditch him and his elk.

- DSK

It would be rather funny to see Dr. Fauci respond to an attack by Senator Paul by responding "Is this another example of you spreading misinformation?  You admitted on camera it is a 'great tactic'."

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Tom will be along shortly to say that his boy Rand is a libertarian and Tom would know.

Does identifying as a Libertarian mean one can take liberties with the truth?

44 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Does identifying as a Libertarian mean one can take liberties with the truth?

I believe that is the definition of Libertarian. At least as represented by the likes of Rand Paul.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Tom will be along shortly to say that his boy Rand is a libertarian and Tom would know.

Actually, the most libertarian thing about him is his opposition to the Reagan/Biden asset looting program that goes along with his precious drug war.

As you noted elsewhere, Garland won't undo your boy Sessions' looting policy change. Why would he disrupt his boss' legislative legacy?

So yeah, I agree with Rand and disagree with Biden and Garland and Sessions and your boy Trump on drug war looting.

Still waiting for someone to tell me why libertarians are wrong about that. I've been waiting since 2014 and none of the libertarian bashers will step up.

3 hours ago, Pertinacious Tom said:

Actually, the most libertarian thing about him is his opposition to the Reagan/Biden asset looting program that goes along with his precious drug war.

As you noted elsewhere, Garland won't undo your boy Sessions' looting policy change. Why would he disrupt his boss' legislative legacy?

So yeah, I agree with Rand and disagree with Biden and Garland and Sessions and your boy Trump on drug war looting.

Still waiting for someone to tell me why libertarians are wrong about that. I've been waiting since 2014 and none of the libertarian bashers will step up.

I'm looking for your boy Rand's name on the cosponsors of this decriminalization bill but I can't find it.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s3174/cosponsors

He certainly took the opportunity to mock Democrats for failing to pass it.

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/rand-paul-mocks-democrats-for-failing-to-pass-marijuana-banking-in-annual-festivus-grievances-list/

Are you sure that your boy Rand is anti-drug war? Or is he anti-drug war like your boy Shitstain was?

22 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Are you sure that your boy Rand is anti-drug war? Or is he anti-drug war like your boy Shitstain was?

I didn't say that, and in fact noted with disappointment that he was worse than Trump on the stupid drug war during his Presidential primary run. I said he deserved to lose for failing to clear even that low bar.

I'm pretty sure Biden will continue to ignore his own campaign promise to pardon non-violent drug offenders and am not really in the mood to be lectured on the stupid drug war by someone who helped elect him. I was against it back when he was busy passing mandatory minimums and the thing I actually DID talk about, asset forfeiture. Your boy Sessions' policies are still in place on that one. Why?

Better still, why are the nutjobs wrong about the drug war and asset forfeiture?

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Even Rand Paul is opening wide…

Comrade Paul needs another ass kicking once again 

And much of the US belonged to England, France, and Spain at one point. So following Rand logic they should invade the US to reclaim that territory. Really, it seams idiocy is a job requirement for certain members of congress....

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Even Rand Paul is opening wide…

Tom will not be along shortly because he is having an erection lasting longer than four hours.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Mexico should be paying attention to Senator Paul.

31517.jpeg

Well, we did purchase that sliver in southern AZ and NM for $10M in 1854 which is somewhat more than the $7.2M we paid for Alaska in 1867.