Greetings sailors, back to sailing after a long period out of it, my first boat was a nacra 5,7 meters, loved it, missed it, now i just got a user bimare a class, model AJ. I am trying to found anything related about the company for some parts that I'm in need for the boat. Anyone knows anything about them? Are they out of business? If so, where can i find some parta for the boat? TY!

Welcome to A Class, the great thing about the class, you don't have to buy original manufacturer parts, most parts you need you can buy used from other sailors who are upgrading, regardless who made the boat.  Exploder Catparts are currently the best class retailer for new parts.  Daggerboards are about the only part I would try and source from Bim for your boat, as surgery would be required to make other C boards fit.  What do you need?

The boat needs those plastic things that lock the rudders when in place and the rubber things that hold the aluminum bar to the rudders as well as the ariba.