**** Let's Go Darwin **** Stickers arrived in the mail!!!

44 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/us-vaccine-demographics.html

“in nearly half of U.S. states, Black and Hispanic vaccination rates lag White ones by 10 percentage points or more. 

what does that have to do with 'leftist' policy, you slobbering, misguided shitbag? all things considered, close to nil.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Just heard that 58% of DC African Americans are not vaccinated.  So your death wish’s are just as likely to hurt democratic candidates.  Overall African Americans have the lowest vaccine rates of any group.    

I bet there's a relationship with the growing # of Republican/Religious Blacks.

In the interest of trying to keep it real:

"While these data provide helpful insights at the national level, significant gaps in data remain to help understand who is and is not getting vaccinated. To date, CDC is not publicly reporting state-level data on the racial/ethnic composition of people vaccinated. Moreover, CDC is not reporting racial and ethnic data for vaccinations among children, and its racial and ethnic data for booster dose recipients is limited to those ages 65 and older.:

Source: https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

23 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

In the interest of trying to keep it real:

"While these data provide helpful insights at the national level, significant gaps in data remain to help understand who is and is not getting vaccinated. To date, CDC is not publicly reporting state-level data on the racial/ethnic composition of people vaccinated. Moreover, CDC is not reporting racial and ethnic data for vaccinations among children, and its racial and ethnic data for booster dose recipients is limited to those ages 65 and older.:

Source: https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

More bullshite!!!

One would think from reading that article that whites account for a disproportionate number of unvaccinated, that is of course until we take into account the fact that whites make up approximately 76% of the population.

“White people accounted for the largest share (65%) of people who are unvaccinated”

”keeping it real” indeed.

Such dishonesty.

1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

what does that have to do with 'leftist' policy, you slobbering, misguided shitbag? all things considered, close to nil.

Oh, I  don’t know.

Maybe the fact that the vast majority of blacks and Latinos vote Democrat, you brain dead pos.

Now, run along scumbag, I’m sure there’s a klan meeting somewhere you could be attending…

9 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

In essence, the article casts doubt on interpretation of the ethnic breakdown of the statistics. Which you could have inferred from the quote in my post (had you read it) or the link (had you read it).

But . . . you do you and continue your tantrums. (Tantra? Tantrae?)

LOL

29 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Oh, I  don’t know.

Maybe the fact that the vast majority of blacks and Latinos vote Democrat, you brain dead pos.

Now, run along scumbag, I’m sure there’s a klan meeting somewhere you could be attending…

that's right, as if the 'reiich' is a solution to, well anything. keep screaming and pissing up that rope, shitbag. 

stay wrong.

2 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

In essence, the article casts doubt on interpretation of the ethnic breakdown of the statistics. Which you could have inferred from the quote in my post (had you read it) or the link (had you read it).

But . . . you do you and continue your tantrums. (Tantra? Tantrae?)

LOL

The article is a typical bullshite piece using word manipulation to fool the idiot class. And if you don’t know who the mark is at the poker table then it’s most likely to be you.

The truth is that blacks and Latinos are proportionally less vaccinated than whites and if this thread is to be taken as gospel then this is Darwinism at work.

edit: “temper tantrum”?

On the contrary, reading the stupidity of the left leave me in stitches…

lol

On 1/14/2022 at 11:39 AM, billy backstay said:

One is going on my truck for sure!! 

Missus BB is worried about Trumper's putting a brick through her windshield, so I gave her a pass.... :unsure:

I don't get the "Let's go Darwin" slogan.  I assume it a rebuke of the Let's go Brandon meme and making fun of people who don't mask or get vaccinated??  If so, that's fucken funny!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I don't get the "Let's go Darwin" slogan.  I assume it a rebuke of the Let's go Brandon meme and making fun of people who don't mask or get vaccinated??  If so, that's fucken funny!

That's exactly what it means!  The more non-vaxed Trumpers who become dead dumbshits, the better off the Country will be....

• Like 1
On 1/14/2022 at 12:50 PM, Monkey said:

I never understood why anyone puts political bumper stickers on their cars. Has any person ever changed their vote based on the random Toyota in front of them?  I suppose some people just like making their vehicles look shitty. 

I agree.  For the same reason I don't put any gun stickers on my car.  1) I don't like to advertise and 2) it's none of your fucking business what I do or who I affiliate with.  In fact I find most people with bumper stickers, especially with lots of them, are nothing more than attention whores.  It's no different than people on farcebook who post what they had for lunch.  LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

That's exactly whncurat it means!  The more non-vaxed Trumpers who become dead dumbshits, the better off the Country will be....

Concur.  It's kinda like the Purge, but they are doing it to themselves.  I endorse that behavior.  I didn't use to, but now I see the wisdom in all these people who refuse to mask up, distance and get jabbed.  I wholeheartedly support their right to self-murder.

The phrase is meant to invoke Darwin's notion of natural selection or survival of the fittest, which suggests that those who ignore the science behind COVID-19 are doomed to catch the virus and perhaps become severely ill or even die. "Let's go Darwin" is designed to remind people that science, and the COVID-19 virus, ultimately don't care whether you believe in them or not.

Although the phrase may seem like a justified response to conspiracy theorists who aren't taking steps to protect themselves or those around them from the virus, it's certainly a very harsh rebuke. Some have even questioned whether it's appropriate to implicitly wish for other people to die from COVID-19, even if those people aren't taking precautions like masking or getting vaccinated that offer increased protection.

The short answer is that YES, it is absolutely appropriate to wish for the deaths of idiots who deny mountains of evadents to the contrary.  

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Concur.  It's kinda like the Purge, but they are doing it to themselves.  I endorse that behavior.  I didn't use to, but now I see the wisdom in all these people who refuse to mask up, distance and get jabbed.  I wholeheartedly support their right to self-murder.

We are only protecting our families by encouraging them to NOT get vaccinated and vaxed!!  Reverse psychology, I think?  :blink:

34 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

The single most destructive america hater on the planet is 91 years old.  Murdich’s death will be a giant step toward reuniting America. 

So when Rupert croaks, you don't think his progeny will not continue the spreading of hate mongering???

34 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

The single most destructive america hater on the planet is 91 years old.  Murdich’s death will be a giant step toward reuniting America. 

So when Rupert croaks, you don't think his progeny will not continue the spreading of hate mongering???

Zactly.....  and not just his spawn.  There are far too many people out there who $ee the value in all that hate $peech on $ocial media.  Nothing is going to turn that spigot off anytime soon, I'm sad to report.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Rupe's kid has a much better rep that dad so one can at least hope for a while.

That genie is long out of the bottle.  Doesn't matter how much of a saint the kid is, there are 100 1000 Fox New's lining up to take it's place.