Patrick Laine and his new boat?

Dunno, it's winter here, the water is cold, people tend to put back in the water theit boats between March and May.

If you really want to know, ask him...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Panoramix said:

Dunno, it's winter here, the water is cold, people tend to put back in the water theit boats between March and May.

If you really want to know, ask him...

I dont have his contact info..

Stay warm up there.

Yeah i dont do youtube/ gmail accounts. I read the comments section on his last video about his Bongo and the NKE system and about a month ago he answers a question and relays some recent health issues and winter.

Fingers crossed he returns as i only found him on youtube as he was sailing to fastnet lighthouse in his other boat. He seemed like an articulate no bullshit kind of sailor/ writer type(No clickbait: “We have lunch with sharks!” Crap).

Then he sold that 40ish foot production cruiser(forget if it was a Junneau, or Dufour or whatever) and bought a Bongo 8.95(?) LD surfing weapon and was setting that up for sailing. Interesting boat the Bongo.

12 hours ago, DELETED said:
12 hours ago, DELETED said:

Fingers crossed he returns

Interesting boat the Bongo.

I hope he does too, I like his erudite style as well as his sailing. For the kinds of trips he used to do the Bongo seems awfully light and not an old guy boat, but I would love to see it as he may be right. Looks cool for sailing alone.