Biden’s solo Press conference today

Will he have cue cards and a list of who to call on?  

Were the questions presubmitted? 

Will he stay calm or show righteous anger?

Most importantly will the press do their job and ask relevant questions with follow ups or cover for him as they have done for the last year.  

It’s refreshing to have a POTUS deliver a presser and mot lie, call for fake COVID treatments, or call the press enemies of the people.  I hope he call on Peter Doocy so the MAGATS don’t feel slighted.

13 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Will he have cue cards and a list of who to call on?  

Were the questions presubmitted? 

Will he stay calm or show righteous anger?

Most importantly will the press do their job and ask relevant questions with follow ups or cover for him as they have done for the last year.  

He obviously had cue cards.

The questions were obviously pre-submitted and most likely approved by a committee appointed by the Deep State.

I thought his righteous anger was palpable.

Once again, the press didn't do their job and covered for him as they have for the last year.

Has his speech started yet?

• Like 1

He seemed completely unprepared and unfocused. He didn’t even seem to know where he was. His comments were outrageous and unamerican. Just about what I expected from a Communist who pimps children from the basement of a pizza parlor with no basement. 

What did he say?

10 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

It’s refreshing to have a POTUS deliver a presser and mot lie, call for fake COVID treatments, or call the press enemies of the people.  I hope he call on Peter Doocy so the MAGATS don’t feel slighted.

Biden Shied Away From News Conferences, Interviews in Year 1

As President Joe Biden wraps up his first year in the White House, he has held fewer news conferences than any of his five immediate predecessors at the same point in their presidencies.

By Associated Press Wire Service Content • Jan. 9, 2022, at 11:33 a.m.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

As President Joe Biden wraps up his first year in the White House, he has held fewer news conferences than any of his five immediate predecessors at the same point in their presidencies.

Clearly, grounds for Impeachment. 

We need to get back to President acting Precedential, with the attendant lies and name-calling. 

Just now, Bus Driver said:

We need to get back to President acting Precedential, with the attendant lies and name-calling. 

Last 5 presidents, you must have missed that. 

I wonder if anyone will ask him about the latest government fuck up with the 5g roll out.  

I’m not aware of any fuck up and no the airport situation isn’t a fuck up.

Nope. I saw that. Just looking to the recent past, which clearly never concerned you. 

Clearly Biden hiding from the press didn’t concern you.   

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

White House Holds First Formal Press Briefing In Over A Year

New White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Friday held the White House’s first podium briefing in over 400 days, in which she defended the president’s comments that coronavirus originated in a lab in China, criticized the World Health Organization and lamented the FBI’s treatment of General Michael Flynn.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/05/01/white-house-holds-first-formal-press-briefing-in-over-a-year/?sh=3654220524a1

18 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Any particular reason you are not concerned with a comparison of the number of White House press briefings? 

Clearly the question about Russia was out of order.  Paging through his prepared answers.  And now reading the answer.  
YCMTSU 

"Can" presumably being the 2nd word in the acronym in this case.

Pointing out his inability to bullshit his way through a presser with lies about how great he is ≠ "whataboutism".

I think Joker is more concerned about serious substance: Biden whispered something.   

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Biden had to stop for a couple of seconds and think.

Not think lost his train of thought very common among seniors dealing with cognitive disabilities. 

Just now, The Joker said:

Not think limits his train of thought very common among seniors dealing with cognitive disabilities. 

Sometimes they just some so slow and over the plate, I don't even swing at them.

• Like 1

He just asked someone to repeat the 2nd half of their question.  I'm sorry, there is simply no excuse for that, and Joker will back me up on it.

He is doing pretty good so far. Hasn’t lost his temper yet. 

Just now, benwynn said:

He raised his eyebrows at what I think was the wrong time.  He could be having a stroke.

Maybe he is in shock at how easy the questions are from the suck up press 

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

He raised his eyebrows at what I think was the wrong time.  He could be having a stroke.

Maybe he is in shock at how easy the questions are from the suck up press 

That bullshit was better than mine.  You are clearly more skilled at this than I. 

That bullshit was better than mine.  You are clearly more skilled at this than I. 

Nope you are the king of sarcasm don’t give up the crown. 

He just took something back and reworded it. Probably lost his train of thought being blindsided by how easy the questions are from the suck up press.

Ok... That kinda sucked, but I'm new at this.

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He just apologized to a reporter for something. Very weak. He should have blamed the reporter. 

A middle-school insult would have been a Precedential touch.

Just now, benwynn said:

He just took something back and reworded it. Probably lost his train of thought being blindsided by how easy the questions are from the suck up press.

Ok... That kinda sucked, but I'm new at this.

You have a wonderful teacher in The Joker.  The best.  Many people are saying.

And, they are saying it very strongly.

right now that fascist dick smoker Jerker is flailing for purchase (just like he always is).

good luck with that...

7 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Just last night I was wondering if Ben had lost his comedy edge - thank you Joker for providing the material to ally my doubts.  Well done Comrade.

That's a coincidence because just last night I was wondering if Joker had lost his comedy edge.

I was taking a shit at the time.

And he has provided the material to confirm he never really had one. 

• Like 2

Hey someone tell gator the  5g question was asked.   But strange answer it’s a private business issue?   I guess the FAA and FCC are private groups now.  

Just reverted back to Covid again.  It lives in his brain. 

10 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He hasn’t defended or praised Putin once during this whole presser. 

He sounded like he gave Putin permission for a minor intrusion into Ukrainian.  

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Dooley gets his question one hour in”why are you trying so hard to turn the country to the left”.  Fuck FAUX News

Wait.  The President didn't bar an adversarial news organization from his presser?

Weak!

• Like 1

Losing his temper because he is getting called  on his race baiting speech. 

He just stated that elections will be illegitimate if the voting bill doesn’t pass. 
Talk about creating doubt about the voting process. 

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He sounded like he gave Putin permission for a minor intrusion into Ukrainian.  

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Did you mean that as a compliment?   

Nope...

Okay.  Just checking. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Like both Obama and Trump.

Did one of them slip your mind?

Not at all As bus already stated he was thinking of trump I guess I was reading his mind

Not at all As bus already stated he was thinking of trump I guess I was reading his mind

I'm reading your mind right now, and that's not why you didn't mention Trump.  

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He skipped out without answering more than a handful of questions. He must not have much energy. No transparency! SAD!

Was a ramp involved?  A glass of water?  An umbrella?

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He’s no Donald J Trump, this I can tell you. 

Excuse me but this is Joker's thread, and he would rather that nobody brings up Trump.

Bringing up Obama is okay. 

• Like 1

Excuse me but this is Joker's thread, and he would rather that nobody brings up Trump.

But, that isn't "whataboutism", right?

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

I think Joker is more concerned about serious substance: Biden whispered something.   

I think Biden was sniffing too much. Must be using drugs 

31 minutes ago, benwynn said:

29 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

But, that isn't "whataboutism", right?

Correct.  Obama is not whataboutism. Just Trump is.

I thought it was funny how Barack Obama came on air right after Biden was done, to refute everything he said, and call him a loser, low life, wannabe.... But maybe I was having one of my Joker wet day dreams......