Biden’s solo Press conference today

2 minutes ago, Teener said:

Does this signal the end of the Republican love affair with Russia?

Times have been tough in Russia, Putin had to lay off several Republican Senators.

• Like 5

Now that Biden has given the green light for Putin to go into Ukraine, I wonder if he'll finally get that hotel in Moscow he always wanted.

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

Got to love it A Hispanic reporter asks a question and Biden assumes it has to do with immigration and the border racist much?

Jesus, you are maybe the most bitter piece of shit I have ever seen. That is saying a lot considering the forum we're in.

6 minutes ago, pusslicker said:

Jesus, you are maybe the most bitter piece of shit I have ever seen. That is saying a lot considering the forum we're in.

Bitter?  Not at all, but I do expect to witness true bitterness next November. 
The reporter asked about the high gas and food prices and the challenges of those higher prices facing the people of south TX.   Biden heard south TX and went into a prepared answer about the border and illegals.  Classic 

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Why? If the GOP get up, they’re about as relevant to right wing policies as nuclear weapons are to sandwich fillings.

Just now, shaggybaxter said:

Why? If the GOP get up, they’re about as relevant to right wing policies as nuclear weapons are to sandwich fillings.

Because the melt downs will be spectacular once the house flips.   Pelosi finally gone.   Biden can still control the agenda and the Dems do have a chance to hold the senate.  Biden will actually have to work with congress to get anything passed. 

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Because the melt downs will be spectacular once the house flips.   Pelosi finally gone.   Biden can still control the agenda and the Dems do have a chance to hold the senate.  Biden will actually have to work with congress to get anything passed. 

Congress will have to get off their collective asses and work, as will the Senators. The party of "No" is going to be the party of "Who?"  if they don't step up and start helping to govern. You can't blame a POTUS if no one is willing to bend. It's always been a 2 way street until Bitch McConnell took over the senate and declared Obama a one term president.

No one wins a fight.

9 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Congress will have to get off their collective asses and work, as will the Senators. The party of "No" is going to be the party of "Who?"  if they don't step up and start helping to govern. You can't blame a POTUS if no one is willing to bend. It's always been a 2 way street until Bitch McConnell took over the senate and declared Obama a one term president.

No one wins a fight.

Agreed two way street.  As to McConnell’s comment every senate majority leader wants to make an opposition party President a one term president.   Do you think Harry Reid stood back so GW could beat Kerry? 

40 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Agreed two way street.  As to McConnell’s comment every senate majority leader wants to make an opposition party President a one term president.   Do you think Harry Reid stood back so GW could beat Kerry? 

Harry Reid worked with the Republican side, and got things done, McConnell, not.

When is the last time the GOP supported anything beyond tax cuts for the wealthy? Comrade Joker is posting from an alternative universe.  If the GOP wins the house the first thing they will do is impeach Biden.

Because Trumphurt.

33 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Harry Reid worked with the Republican side, and got things done, McConnell, not.

I guess you missed his working to allow the recent debt ceiling increase and there was that bipartisan infrastructure bill that passed.    
as to Reid  both sides do it

4a2c4c2ea45e53428370b47b8eb3848f.jpg1bfd1436aac43d9704eaffd6d1e6de45.jpg
Lynn Jenkins
stated on July 29, 2014 in a press conference:
In the "do-nothing Senate," there are 352 House bills "sitting on Harry Reid’s desk awaiting action," including 55 introduced by Democrats.  
3 hours ago, The Joker said:

As expected

Ukrainian officials aghast. One told CNN's Matthew Chance he was "shocked that the US President Biden would distinguish between incursion and invasion" and suggest that a minor incursion would not trigger sanctions.

"This gives the green light to Putin to enter Ukraine at his pleasure," the official added, claiming he'd never heard any nuance like this from the US administration before. 

"Kyiv is stunned," he said, referring to the Ukrainian government.

Biden is relaying what the French and Germans are saying.

Or would you prefer America unilaterally defends another far away place?

This is all one liner stuff.

I watched and it seemed like he went on and on, caught himself, relaunched, paused a beat or two too long ... a ton of old person stuff many times. Often off topic. I kept wondering if it was just me. Maybe it was.

I thought he did well with the above reservations. Comments that don't involve Joker?

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

How many Senate Majority Leaders have responded to a question like this? 

McConnell: We need to be honest with the public. This election is about them, not us. And we need to treat this election as the first step in retaking the government. We need to say to everyone on Election Day, “Those of you who helped make this a good day, you need to go out and help us finish the job.”
N.J.: What’s the job?
McConnell: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

"Single most important thing."  Not legislate.  Not pass a budget.  Not employment.  Not the economy.  Nothing.  The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING was to hobble the sitting President.  I am sure you'll try to spin it, perhaps by trying to introduce some context that isn't there.  He said what he said.  And, both you an I know that is exactly what he meant.  "The single most important thing."

I think we need to just do away with elections and have the candidates compete in challenges like -

"drinking a glass of water with one hand",

"walking down a ramp", and

"operating an umbrella".

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I think we need to just do away with elections and have the candidates compete in challenges like -

"drinking a glass of water with one hand",

"walking down a ramp", and

"operating an umbrella".

And getting toilet paper from their ass into the toilet instead of on their shoe.

image.png.f437d03dec44bb343f3dcefd45eb975d.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

Is Biden any good at anything or dies he know a lot about anything?? How would we know?? He never once said “I know more than anybody .”

Excellent point.  How can we trust him if he doesn't take the time to insult the intelligence of those around him?

14 hours ago, The Joker said:

The reporter asked about the high gas and food prices and the challenges of those higher prices facing the people of south TX.   Biden heard south TX and went into a prepared answer about the border and illegals.  Classic 

You've never heard a politician pivot to answer a question that they'd like to answer, vs the question asked? Really?

12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
14 hours ago, The Joker said:

You've never heard a politician pivot to answer a question that they'd like to answer, vs the question asked? Really?

He really should have just blamed it all on the Republicans who maladminister Texas.

14 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

He has.  It just doesn't bother him when his team does it.

16 hours ago, The Joker said:

Historically voters turn against the incumbent's party in the first midterm. They turned against your boy Shitstain but then you'll admit, your boy was an epic piece of shit. They turned against Obama and Clinton, #10 and #19 on C-SPAN's survey of greatest Presidents. Your boy comes in fourth from last which must be a real disappointment to you.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

He has.  It just doesn't bother him when his team does it.

Bullshit.  He didn’t pivot he didn’t dodge or evade  He started reading a talking point about the border because he heard south TX.   

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Bullshit.  He didn’t pivot he didn’t dodge or evade  He started reading a talking point about the border because he heard south TX.   

For a guy who goes out of his way to excuse the disaster that is the defeated ex-President, your outrage over this is hilarious. 

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

For a guy who goes out of his way to excuse the disaster that is the defeated ex-President, your outrage over this is hilarious. 

When have I excused the defeated ex president?   More mind reading

The defeated ex president has nothing to do with the current president.  

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

When have I excused the defeated ex president? 

Every time you minimize, dismiss, downplay, or distract from a comment regarding TFG that is less than flattering.

And, you do that.  A lot.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Every time you minimize, dismiss, downplay, or distract from a comment regarding TFG that is less than flattering.

Constantly, in fact.

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

less than flattering? the fuckwit can barely even formulate a thought that didn't originate from an 'alternate reality'.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Actually I don’t. 

Nothing?  Huh, seems the defeated ex-president and the My Pillow guy are the only ones dictating what you and the opposition party are allowed to think.  And you clearly don't ever think for yourself.  So he does have something to do with the current president's agenda.

When have I excused the defeated ex president?   More mind reading

Filed under Sentences Which Eat Each Other.

• Like 1
On 1/19/2022 at 3:51 PM, Fakenews said:

It’s refreshing to have a POTUS deliver a presser and mot lie, call for fake COVID treatments, or call the press enemies of the people.  I hope he call on Peter Doocy so the MAGATS don’t feel slighted.

Yeah, that was pretty "refreshing."

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, The Joker said:

You know it was a disaster when his press Secretary goes on FOX news. 
then headlines  like this have to sting  

74FE4736-1EBD-4EA8-B960-0CF931100B78.jpeg

I know. I just read this and I'm deeply concerned. Fuck off.

image.thumb.png.2a654eee59791a62ccd656f3a526a69c.png

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
10 hours ago, The Joker said:

Actually I don’t. 

I am sure you have yourself convinced of that.

Mr Joke is 100% dedicated to service of the dialectic.

If you repeat the lie often enough, if you BELIEVE it's true, then it's really true! It's truly real!

YOU guys are the bullshitters, all you mean ol' libtard faggots and your constant name-calling!

- DSK

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am sure you have yourself convinced of that.

I made it clear he lost my support with the endless claims of voter fraud probably back in Dec 20.  You are taking any criticism  of the current president as equating to support for Trump.  That would have been true before the election of 2020 not in Jan 2022. 

27 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I made it clear he lost my support with the endless claims of voter fraud probably back in Dec 20.  You are taking any criticism  of the current president as equating to support for Trump.  That would have been true before the election of 2020 not in Jan 2022. 

Quick, before the truth serum wears off and you become a 'centrist' again, didja vote for your boy Shitstain? Twice?

7 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Quick, before the truth serum wears off and you become a 'centrist' again, didja vote for your boy Shitstain? Twice?

Absolutely  never denied it.  

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

thanks for voting against your own best interests, as well as mine.

well fkn' done, simp.

ea6b416244e53bdc30d758b51da66bd2.jpg

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

But… why?? You try to present yourself as someone who considers facts and  formulates your views based upon facts.

Please give us a sort of pro / con list where you can rationally decide it is in the best interest of the USA to have DJT in the White House. 

i am serious. I simply do not understand how rational people get there. 

i do not understand why he wasn’t booted off the stage at the very first Republican primary debate. 

On 1/19/2022 at 2:51 PM, Fakenews said:

It’s refreshing to have a POTUS deliver a presser and mot lie, call for fake COVID treatments, or call the press enemies of the people.  I hope he call on Peter Doocy so the MAGATS don’t feel slighted.

What’s a “Mot” lie?

has creepy joe finally found a girlfriend?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mot

lol