Good start bad finish

o69u812

Six Transpacs, (one DNF, broken boom on the N/M 68 Starship, 1993 maybe). It has been a while, but the last one was I believe 1995 on the SC 52 Pressure Cooker. Any more questions, bitch?

Starship, now that brings back some memories...

No shit - damn that was a fun boat. For sure the best moment was a race to Cabo. Starship was the old Pyewacket, one of the dodgy Nelson sleds, and that year ('90?) we finished second and beat Disney on his newest Pyewackett. Boy, were they pissed!

Guest Photoboy

Starship, now that brings back some memories...

No shit - damn that was a fun boat. For sure the best moment was a race to Cabo. Starship was the old Pyewacket, one of the dodgy Nelson sleds, and that year ('90?) we finished second and beat Disney on his newest Pyewackett. Boy, were they pissed!

As pissed as Bruce Bochy was tonite?

Sorry, no indictment for Barry. Not now. Not ever.

Scot - I was just wondering, when was the last time you raced to Hawaii? And did you even finish?

Never ask a question you don't know the answer to already- lawyer 101!

hehe - right you are Igmar, I thought that Starship was his one and only. Guess I've always been on the 747 on the way home by the time he's gotten to the Island. :D

Here's what I guess - before you present yourself as another punk taking another uninformed shot, maybe you should have some idea what you are talking about before you open yer fuckin' yap.

Scot - I was just wondering, when was the last time you raced to Hawaii? And did you even finish?

Never ask a question you don't know the answer to already- lawyer 101!

hehe - right you are Igmar, I thought that Starship was his one and only. Guess I've always been on the 747 on the way home by the time he's gotten to the Island. :D

Gezzz, got your whitie tightie's in a bunch don't ya! just for the record, I've done 8 transpacs - top 3 in every one of them, 2 times first to finish, 2 times first overall, so how does that match up with your rides across the pond?

I asked a question about your front page re pac cup cause I was thinking your were looking down your nose at some guy's that were putting in the effort. Then you go off with the "bitch? crap, and "punk ass bullshit". For God's sake, take a deep breath, chill out. It's not like I was telling you to fuck off, maybe I should have... Popcorn's popping Mount G and coke waiting. I'll check in after a bit.... bitch

Archived